Kinky Bride Group Confessions Ch. 5

Story Info
Emma sucks a Tranny & her Sugardaddy.
3k words
4.02
64.1k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

Chapter 5: Tasty Cream and Delicious Cocks

Continuing the story of how my girlfriend Emma was enticed into the KBG, Kinky Brides Group, and her preparation for her kinky wedding to her Sugardaddy, Mr Jay.

Here is how Emma described her first encounter with an enforced transvestite as she felt the force of her Sugardaddy to be.

"Adele and I were invited to sit upon the big leather couch and then Lucy showed us how to position ourselves, me lying along it with my legs draped over the arm and Adele sitting upright in the corner just a few feet away from me. Lucy then made adjustments to our petticoats so that we displayed our naked sex to those in the room.

Cameras were positioned under instruction from Jay before he turned and advised Miss Anne that all was ready. She opened a door and I gasped in horror as in walked a man dressed in a similar petticoat to Adele and I, and also wearing white stockings and a suspender belt. He stopped a few feet away from the couch and I could see his semi erect cock through his petticoat."

"This is Ianna," Lucy began. " He is my boyfriend and he gets to share all my clothes and he loves all my frilly dresses and petticoats."

"Lucy, as she talked, had taken the lace trim of her many petticoats and began teasing them against the naked torso of Ianna. Although she introduced him as her boyfriend he was, at 39, 16 years her senior."

"Actually," interrupted Miss Anne, "Ianna and Lucy are no more than sluts and very much under my control. They do exactly as I say when I say it. Just watch."

"She turned and quite bluntly told Lucy to remove the petticoat from Ianna and assist him onto the couch so that his clit was dangling in my face and his own face was between the open legs of Adele ready to lick her clit. I soon realised she was referring to his cock as his clit when it hit me on the chin as he positioned himself to slip it into my mouth. We had to pose for a number of shots until I was finally sucking Ianna as he licked Adele.

We were soon stopped by Miss Anne and Adele and I ordered to remove our petticoats and take up the 69 position on the couch. I'd never been so close to the sex of another girl before and I had to be enticed to place my tongue. The threat of pictures reaching my mother of me exposing myself on the public road soon changed my mind. We did nothing more than some posing again, our fingers at one time holding our cunts wide open for the benefit of the cameras and Jay and Tommy who had both arrived naked and erect. Somehow I knew what was coming next and in a few moments Adele and I were sitting on the cocks of Tommy and Jay respectively. We were facing the camera people but they just stood back and watched as Miss Anne instructed us to bounce up and down on the cock inside us until it came. As I did just that, I felt Jay pounding his long black cock against my clit, I kept closing my eyes. I was squealing with pleasure, much to the delight of Jay and opening my eyes occasionally to see Miss Anne watching our performance closely.

Then one time I opened my eyes to see she had been replaced by Ianna, wearing my school uniform, my proper one, not the sexy one I had been made to change into at the boathouse. Except for my panties he had everything on, my tie and even my socks. A minute or so later Lucy appeared wearing Adele's uniform and stood beside Ianna and watched us being fucked. I tried to watch as they were photographed, Ianna being asked several times to show off his clit by walking close to a cameraman who was on his back on the floor, his camera pointed up under my skirt that a grown man was wearing.

My orgasm was growing as I glanced across to see Tommy bucking up into Adele as he climaxed into her in a torrent of gasps and groans. Almost immediately Jay followed and I soon felt the force of his ejaculation as his hot sperm fired into me. The cameras were back on us now, pointing at the cocks as they finished off, their hot sperm leaking from us onto the balls of the men who had just fucked us.

With Jay still inside me he eased me back until I was lying on his stomach. I actually heard Miss Anne saying to Ianna and Lucy."

"OK you know what to do."

"I looked down in amazement to find Ianna drop to his knees between my open legs and begin licking at my quim. Jay helped me gain a position that enabled me to see what Ianna was doing and I watched in astonishment as he licked sperm off the balls of Jay. I looked at Adele, now in the same position, with Lucy doing the same as Ianna. The cameras followed their every move as they then cleaned the shrinking cocks of Jay and Tommy, taking the cock fully into their mouths, pulling back the foreskin to lick off every drop of sperm.

Having never seen a man sucking another man I sat up to watch, only to hear Miss Anne order Ianna to get his tongue onto my cunt and drink me dry. This was truly unbelievable. A man dressed in my school uniform on his knees sucking the sperm of another man from my honey pot, licking me and my lover clean as a camera captured every move.

I was in the world of hardcore pornography and although I did like some of the sexy things I had done, especially with Boyd, I was still uncertain this was the place I wanted to be. It wasn't the first time these thoughts had gone through my head, but I knew if I tried to refuse, Mr Belston would not hesitate in making out I was a prostitute.

Lucy was doing exactly the same as Ianna, pushing her tongue into Adele, swallowing the cum of Tommy until they were instructed to fill their mouths and kiss. That is exactly what they did and each with a mouthful of sperm turned towards each other and kissed passionately, like lesbian schoolgirls, my uniform pressing against that of a girl from another school.

When I saw Adele retrieving her uniform from Lucy I thought I would be allowed to do the same. However I was informed that I was not yet finished and turned around to see Boyd and Flo standing waiting at the door. Both were completely naked, their ebony bodies shining in the lights. Flo had her back to me, looking over her shoulder at me as she stroked the full 12" erection of Boyd. It was them who had brought my school uniform from the boathouse. Flo had a smile of satisfaction on her face and Boyd was looking pretty pleased to see me also.

Miss Anne arrived and stood beside me."

"Ladies and Gentlemen and clitlickers too. This weekend Emma celebrates her birthday and we would dearly love to see her here celebrating with us all and lots of others. However, she tells me she has already made prior arrangements with her family and so, sadly, will be unable to attend. Therefore we have a wonderful present for her tonight in the shape of Boyd who will give her the pleasure that many of us girls have already sampled - yes that massive black cock of his. Not to be outdone Flo has brought Emma a special gift which we want to present to her now."

"I was instructed to keep my eyes closed as Flo and Boyd made their way over to me to stand before me."

Miss Anne continued "Before you open your eyes Emma we all want to wish you a very happy birthday. We have a double surprise so open your eyes - Now."

"I did as I was asked and as those around me sang happy birthday I stared in front of me as both Boyd and Flo showed me two huge erections. I gasped in astonishment to see Flo with an erection as big as Boyd's."

"We want you to remember this birthday for ever as the time you were gifted two massive black cocks at the same time," said Miss Anne, caressing my long blonde hair as she talked. "We want you to remember being double fucked, firstly by Flo as you suck Boyd and then the other way around as he fucks you to your birthday orgasm.

However, let us begin by seeing you face the cameras and crouch down with a cock in each hand and then take each in turn into your pretty little mouth."

"I was unsure about sucking the strap-on dildo that Flo had on so I chose to take Boyd first and taste the cock again that had taken my virginity only the day before. I licked and sucked as Flo ran her hands over him, trying to force as much of his cock into my mouth as she could, before forcing her false cock through between his legs for me to alternate the attentions of my mouth between two erections. Of course I much preferred the live cock of Boyd's which Flo masturbated with a handful of my long blonde hair as I sucked on her latex dildo.

Next I was told to stand up and lean forward to continue sucking Boyd. I could feel Flo behind me and then her tongue licking at my pussy, gently lubricating me in preparation to receive her dildo. I felt the tip ease open my lips and then Flo ever so gently slipped her cock into me. I heaved as she pushed deeper into me and began fucking me. The pain I endured in the beginning soon turned to pleasure as Flo gently increased her momentum, her hands on my hips holding me steady. I, in turn grabbed Boyd by the hips as I continued to suck him, bringing his whopper out of my mouth to study it as I changed from sucking to licking. Then I was instructed to turn around and let Boyd fuck me as his cock glided into me. I tasted my own love juices for the first time as Flo offered her dildo to my mouth and I accepted her without hesitation, albeit with a rather different taste to the real thing of Boyd's.

Miss Anne insisted I stand on one leg to enable the camera an unhindered view of my cock filled cunt. She also took the opportunity to disparage me with unkind words.

"Who's a cheap little whore then, a kinky little prostitute, a blonde bimbo who enjoys perverted sex, an exhibitionist who doesn't care where she has sex or who sees her."

"I looked up at her, hurt by her abusive torment, only to see we did have an audience. Lucy, Ianna, Jay and Tommy as well as cameramen and Miss Anne were watching intently as we swapped positions yet again and I stood on one leg to let Flo fuck me in full view of our audience. Finally we changed once more and I eagerly steered Boyd into my cunt to have him thrust forcefully in and out, back and forth until I came off in a crescendo of heavy breathing and expletives. It was a superb feeling, and at the time I couldn't careless who was watching or what they thought, I was enjoying one of the most delightful feelings in the world as Boyd filled me up with his hot sperm.

As I flopped exhausted onto the couch his cock withdrew only to be engulfed by the open mouth of Lucy who began to clean his shaft with her mouth. At the same time Ianna dropped to his knees before me and placed his mouth on my dripping cunt. Jay leaned over the back of the couch."

"Congratulations for your birthday and for becoming one of our most beautiful pornstars."

"I was dumbfounded both by his remarks and the actions of Ianna as he tried to push his tongue into me as far as Boyd's cock had been, sucking and swallowing the creamy white sperm of my black lover.

I was allowed to shower before redressing in my school uniform.

Miss Anne continued to insult me for some unknown reason and I found I was beginning to dislike her, especially when she suggested I should be dropped off in the red light district on my way home.

As it happened, on the way back to Mr Belstons, Jay had to be driven via that area to see a couple of girls and he insisted I get out of the BMW car we were in, not the limo, and meet a couple of real prostitutes."

"What do you think girls, my new glamour girl."

"I had to do a twirl and then lift up my skirt to show the girls I was wearing no panties below my uniform. A car stopped a few moments after and the driver was talking to one of the girls about me. I could tell, as I was hustled back to the car by Jay, that the guy wanted to fuck with me and I continued to watch from the rear window as Jay went back to speak to the girls. It was then that I saw them passing money to him before he returned to the car.

Back at Mr Belstons I was invited in to his house before he drove me home and once again I saw money change hands as he was paid by Jay before he and Tommy departed.

After they were gone Mr Belston had me roll the waistband of my skirt up until he could see my pussy as I walked around the room for him. He asked if I had had an exciting night.

"I don't care much for Miss Anne," I confessed. "She calls me names and bosses everyone about. She has a man she calls Ianna although his real name is Ian and she makes him and a girl called Lucy lick and suck sperm from all of us. They have to swallow every drop of sperm and I feel so sorry for them." He sniggered and added.

"Would you believe that Anne and Ian were once lovers and that Lucy is actually her daughter-in-law."

"I didn't believe him but he insisted it was true.

On the way home Mr Belston asked me to leave my skirt nice and short. As we drove along he very often took his left hand off the steering wheel and touched me between the legs. Then on a quiet but brightly lit street he asked me to get out and walk a short distance in front of him to a bus shelter. I told him it was too dangerous."

"No more dangerous than this," he replied and showed me a photograph of me standing at the roadside with my petticoat raised.

"Of course it could be dangerous if this photo falls into the wrong hands."

"I looked around before I got out, my skirt was riding way over my buttocks but I did it. I then turned and walked back to him, my naked pussy clearly visible."

"You are fucking fantastic," he conceded very excitedly. "I only meant you to walk to the bus shelter. I was coming to pick you up but that show was truly daring and brilliant."

"I climbed into the car and saw he had his zip open and his cock in his hand. He asked me to hold it as he drove along. I did it.

I feel so cheap, like a prostitute when you make expose myself like that. What happens if I get caught?"

"Don't worry about getting caught. You are so sexy and the more daring you get the more I will like it. Talking about prostitutes, as you were," he continued. "Who is the prostitute friend you have at school, the one with the long dark hair?"

"I stopped fondling him to think of an answer. I hesitated and wondered how he knew about Bree and her lunch-time business of sucking off boys in the park for £5 a time. Mr Belston stopped the car, reached into his pocket and pulled out and envelope with three photographs of Bree in action.

You did know she was doing this didn't you and see how she is being paid, that is being a real prostitute. I want you to show her these and tell her to come along with you next week to my place if she doesn't want the headmaster to know her secret. Now you can be a real prostitute and suck me off while I think of what I can get your friend to do. What's her name."

"Bree," I replied.

"Thank you, now start sucking."

"I had no idea where we were and obeyed him immediately and sucked him off at the side of the street. After swallowing his cum he allowed me to adjust my uniform and make myself ready for home."

"I don't want to go back to Miss Anne," I requested as I got out of the car around the corner from my house.

"You have no choice in the matter my dear. Maybe this will help change your mind but remember to bring Bree along. Boyd will let you know where and when."

"He handed me a small brown envelope before driving off. Once into my bedroom I opened it expecting a photograph. Inside was £100 and a note."

"Make it even better next time and there could be more."

"I was shocked but decided later that being a prostitute was not a bad idea after all."

yano
yano
91 Followers