Kinky Experiments 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigothboy
bigothboy
57 Followers

We needed no telling and fought to get into her tight shorts.

At one moment it seemed Chrissa had Skunk, caught between her legs and about to bring her full weight down on his cock, but he slithered out of her sweaty grip. Finally, after she made an ill-judged leap and fell onto the floor, he got her, shoving his full meaty length into her gaping, vulnerable cunt. He barely allowed her breath before he began pounding into her hairy orifice. They began shouting at each other.

He called her a dyke and a slut and asked how it felt to be fucked like a real girl for once. She growled at him that any fag could stick his dick in a girl but it took a man to know what to do next.

Skunk gave her a vicious spank which left a red handprint on her muscular cheek.

"Oh yeah! Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her!" Rat moaned as we frigged her cunt. My fingers slipped and slithered against Darren's as she became sopping wet. I slipped my hand behind her and stuck two fingers up her arsehole- it hardly resisted at all. Now Skunk was pummelling Chrissa's ass with his hand, slapping her until her butt glowed red. Then with a groan which sounded like it was dragged up straight from his gut, he came in her and dropped to all fours, forming a bridge over the conquered Amazon, sweat dripping from his bald head.

They both panted, myself and Daz watching as we continued pushing into two of Rat's holes. I could feel fudgey lumps up in her shitter, and I took pleasure in smearing them against the warm wet walls.

"Yeaaahhhh..." She groaned, closing her eyes "Yesssss..."

Then, just as it seemed she was about to burst, she opened her eyes again and looked round.

"Do either of you need a shit? I mean, really badly?"

"Why?" Darren asked

"I feel I'm going to cum, but what would make it perfect is if one of you shat in my mouth. Those two aren't good for much..." she indicated the other two

"Oh you filthy little bitch!" Groaned Darren "I wish I could oblige..."

"I need a shit." I said quickly "I haven't had one since yesterday."

"Oooooohhh..." Rat bit her lip "Then get on with it! Now!"

She lay down and I squatted over her face. Darren crouched down behind me, pulling at his cock. Skunk, still giddy and panting, managed to step over his girlfriend and proffered his limp dick which was still slicked by Chrissa's fannyjuice. I eagerly gobbled it up, and then began concentrating on the weight in my bowels. It was itching to come out- I began pushing, slowly at first. But soon, my head being full of poppers, I literally couldn't stop the fat gooey turd escaping my rectum. It slithered out in splatters as I sucked on Skunk's earthy cock, which would totally cover Rat's waiting face. As it came out I feel her hot breath on my thighs and hear her panting- Chrissa had now got between her legs and was feasting on her hairy punkcunt.

After the first wave I felt three fat logs drop from my loose hole and she came up to meet it, licking my arse. Skunk groaned up above, his cock gradually growing stiffer in my mouth.

"Yes, Ratty, yes...aww shit...you filthy little sewer rat, eat that shit...eat it!"

Rat didn't need any telling. I heard her gulping and gasping below me.

Soon, after another few farting bursts of splattering crap, I was out.

I turned round and was rewarded- Rat's pink hairless head was now a mass of brown, all her petite features but her eyes covered is filth.

All three of us boys knelt over her, rubbing our cocks over the image of her dirt-streaked face. She continued munching away at the brown mess, muffled yelps escaping her as Chrissa violently bit her clitty.

She suddenly opened her eyes wide, opened a filth filled mouth and squealed like a pig- it went on and on hysterically as little spurts of clear girlsemen erupted from between her swollen cuntlips. She thrashed and squirmed and we let go. Three white jets spurted out of pissholes, dribbling down her shitty, filth-smeared, billard-ball head.

She lay, heaving beneath us, stroking herself skin all over. Chrissa squashed together all the remaining shit that Rat had not eaten in her powerful hands, and began smearing it over herself.

She also smeared it over us as we closed in, letting it ooze through her fingers as she painted faces, cocks and chests with brown turds.

Eventually, we all lay down, wallowing in a long cocksucking/pussylicking head, soothing each others aching privates with hot lips and tongues. Rat got my cock in her slutty little punk mouth, her tongue stud coldly caressing my head and sending tingles down my spine. I was lucky enough to have get Skunk's cock, which I had been hoping to suck for a long time- it was long and thick- perfect for slicking up with spit. I also got to clean it of some of the filth that Chrissa's hands had slimed all over him- filth that I remembered, as if from a dream, was my own! Sandwiched between boyfriend and girlfriend, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the electric sensations of reawakening desire.

Darren, nuzzling Chrissa's pussy, was the first to change tack- he crawled in behind Skunk, spooning him and jacking him slowly as I continued to suck. Skunk squirmed and soon I gagged on his thick meat as it became clear that he was ready for action again. He rolled Darren over and pulled open his tight teen butt, revealing a pink and eager arsehole. The punk almost whimpered with pleasure as he touched it, slipping two fingers roughly up Daz's shitfunnel, getting the hungry chute ready for its ultimate violation. Everyone else was watching now, just staring to get heated up again.

Darren was horny as hell already, pushing back, his arsehole longing to gobble up cock- it got its wish- Skunk suddenly jerked forward, impaling the blonde boy's loose bowels on his fat member. Darren yelped like a dog, a sound which started like a yell of pain but ended in a long, low moan of pleasure.

They began fucking, slowly at first, but soon aching muscles began to revive and their bodies were pounding together like hammer and nails. Rat started intently at them.

Her face was still covered in streaks of brown and shiny splatters of cum, an obscene idol of filth. She now looked like an animal, teeth bared and eyes narrowed.

She got up.

"My turn..." She growled, stepping over the two fucking boys and squatted.

Now she might have been petite, but up Rat's filthy sewer of a rectum, was the longest most monstrous shit I have ever seen. She looked upwards and groaned a long, low primal groan, her little pink coit straining to open enough for the weight in her bowels to be released. It widened bit by bit, the poppers doing their work, stretching her willing hole- a brown tip poked out, and lengthened and ballooned into a fat rope...which never seemed to end! It poured out like a tide, foot after foot of turdmeat. Rat purred with intense pleasure as it slapped down onto the writhing sweat-slicked body of her boyfriend and his latest fuck-slut. They were moving so fast below her that soon the monster turd became smeared all over them, and any that was left Rat smeared over their chests, faces and legs until there was hardly anything left to see of them- just brown bodies heaving. Then Rat rolled then over so Skunk was sitting on the floor, legs outstretched with Darren sat on top of him, punk dick still buried firmly in his shitter. She straddled his bouncing cock, startlingly pink and clean against his filthy body, and let its full erect length ease slimily into her tight pussy. Oozing cuntslime spilled out over his balls, and each time she moved her dirty brown arsehole winked. It was a mind-bendingly hot scene.

"You're not gonna just watch them have fun are ya?" Chrissa whispered in my ear, fondling my cock with her big, soft hand "Not when you can have some fun with me?"

I shivered and turned, pulling her into a deep and passionate kiss. Our naked, slimy bodies ground and slithered against each other. I wanted her. God I wanted her.

Before I knew it we were on the floor, rolling in a ball of uncontrolled desire- I scratched and clawed at her leaving lurid red stripes across her skin, suckling on her fat, mature tits and rubbing her pussy until thick gobs of cream drooled from her slit, matting her fannyfur and puddling on the floor. But couldn't contain my true passion for long. I pulled her up on all fours, and she pushed her big, iron-hard arse upwards, opening it up for me to admire. It was a fantastic sight. Her dark, bushy hair was just as thick here as on her pussy- in fact, there was no break. Her hair carried on, all over her sweaty undercarriage up to where her fat, pink butthole nestled. I knelt down behind her. I could smell the aroma coming from her here- bestial sweat and the warm, earthy stench of her rectum evaporated from her taught body- there was no affectation her. She was primal woman- powerful, willful and full of burning lust.

Without any further hesitation, I eased my head into her warm crevice, then pistoned forward. As I plunged into that white-hot hole she screeched and I felt the old sensation that fucking Lina the chav's shit-hole had first introduced me to- the hot, soft pudding of a girls unspilled waste. She groaned as my cock buried deeper and deeper in her mucky anus and encouraged me.

"Deeper, till' you full my shitpig ass right up with meat...shit, shit, get that fag cock moving..."

I wiggled and squirmed as I reached my absolute limit, my cock so far in my balls were beginning to hurt, slammed as they were against her, and then started pumping, at every stroke returning to the pit of filth at the bottom of her belly. She grunted like a happy sow at her swill every time I pulled out and my cock tickled her sensitive shitring.

A fire was building up in me.

A sort of fire which comes from angry, red, unstoppable lust- I really wanted to give this arrogant pussy-sucking bitch the fucking of her life, to destroy her proud asshole so that for months every time she tried to sit down she remembered me. She had awakened the primal man within me, and although you might never think it to look at me, the urge did not find me wanting. I rubbed her pussy violently as I picked up my speed- it dribbled piss and come as her mouth poured out a hypnotic tide of obscenity, not making any true sense except to the perverted demons which had set our minds aflame.

I pushed her down so she sprawled on the floor, her taut butt bouncing me off as I buggered her harder than ever. She squealed as her body was raped and shunted across the carpet, her huge tits splayed on either side of her chest.

Her chute gripped me tighter until I was nearly numb but still I carried on until a string of bone-jarring orgasms burst from my balls and sowed seeds of lust in her anal manure.

I stayed there, kneeling over her- my cock popped out and slapped her arse in triumph. But she wasn't beaten yet, though her shitring was red and gaping.

"You...think...you've...beaten...me?"

She gasped, anger and pride radiating from the hoarse syllables.

"I'll get you back, you stinking piss-drinking faggit!"

She pushed me down, her arms flailing, and straddled my face...before I could move,

she sat down, the stench of her impossibly hairy arsehole engulfing my whole world. This was it. The fucked out dirtring, still wide as a canyon after its rape, began stretching and squeezing. With a snort, she forced the sticky, white strings of my own cum into my mouth. I lapped it from her rubbery purple coit and savoured it. Then with a louder grunt she pushed the head of a crap out, massive and obscene and glistering. It was forced inch by inch from her smelly gut and into my waiting mouth. I could take it all. The musky smell from her soaked and fetid pubic forest was waking my overworked cock already. She reached down and took hold of it in her big, soft hand and massaged it. On either side of my head her thighboots formed a barrier- I was trapped in my own inescapable paradise of filth. I began chewing the bitter brown lumps as one by one they invaded my mouth. It tasted foul but it made me hornier than ever. Shitlog after shitlog was gulped down until my cheeks bulged. Then all that was left were Chrissa's putrid, stinking farts. She blew a few loud, long blasts into my face, and with expert fingers coaxed one last orgasm from my aching cock. I experienced one of my most dark and beautiful moments there, my nostrils full of her smell and my stomach full of her. I felt like a part of her. My mind shut down. Every muscle ached.

I think I may have blacked out but soon enough Chrissa, that tower of strength, helped me to my feet and kissed me. Shit splattered down off our chins as her tongue, surprisingly gently, rotated in my mouth, sharing her own bitter taste.

I heard the combined yells across the room as if from miles away- as Skunk's cock spasmed into the rectum which wrapped it up, Daz's fountain of cum filled up the little Sewer Rat tart who'd shat on him, and her clinging pussy exploded over both of them.

There was nothing left in any of us then.

With every ounce of resolution we managed, one by one, to drag ourselves to the dressing room showers, clean our leaden bodies and dress. Daz and Skunk, of course, took longest, but we were all patterned by the night's filthy events.

The club was now almost empty. It was 2am. Darren I had changed into my non-club clothes- normal daywear, since our other clothes had been 'caught in the cross-fire' and would need a wash. We sat at the bar, Chrissa treating us all to drinks, until the club finally closed. Rat gave us a lift home in her fantastically punky mini, and we slept until noon the next day.

Oh, one more thing- we were both given free copies of the band's CD. And now every time I hear the opening chords and hear Jett intoning 'be a sewer lover'- well, I remember exactly how I followed her instructions.

End

bigothboy
bigothboy
57 Followers
12