Kira and the Satyr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What he was doing felt so good, but it was also scary. She ducked down into the water to have a look. That is when she saw one big hand between her legs and the other was now going around her waist, so she couldn't swim away from him. Oh that darn satyr he is so sneaky. Then when she popped her head above the water he came up with her. Laughing but still stroking her pussy. He asked, "How does that feel, Kira?"

He proceeded to slide two fingers inside and rubbed his thumb at her button. All she could do was moan. Her treacherous body was taking over again. And, there didn't seem to be anything she could do about it.

She grabbed his engorged phallus. It was so big her little hands could barely wrap themselves around it. She now started her own stroking all along the length of it and when she got to the top, she tickled the sensitive head. She used both hands to do the job as he worked on her with his hands and mouth.

As he rubbed her pussy his mouth sucked on her taut nipples. She then moaned, jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist opening herself up to his huge member. She had no clue how he was able to fit inside of her. All she knew was he did and it felt fabulous. She felt him squeeze the head of his big cock in the entrance of her pussy. Deeper and deeper he pushed until it was all the way in.

He started the age old rhythm of moving in and out. Helped by the water, it was slow and so smooth going in and out. The tension rose until, all of a sudden, she moved so that he slipped out of her. She took a big breath and went under the water.

She found his member and put her lips around the head. Being the size it was, she wasn't able to fit much into her mouth, but that was alright. Her tongue was danced all around the head as she sucked away at him, making him nearly fall down in ecstasy.

"Ahhhh, Kira," Kronos cried out! She tickled his balls as she sucked on him. This special attention drove him crazy. He suddenly started to cum in her mouth under the water! She felt the warm fluid gushing into her mouth and held onto it. When his cum finally stopped its spurts, she came up for air and swallowed his cum. He just looked at her and said, "Darlin' you are the best I have ever had!"

Then he started to kiss her and put his hand back between her legs again. It felt so nice and warm there, slippery too she was not only wet from the water but from being excited. He continued this treatment for a while longer, until he too took a big breath and went under the water to her pussy where he started licking and sucking at it. This was truly a fantastic way to make love.

Meanwhile Kira was making a lot of noise. Even under the water he could hear her cries of passion. It didn't take long for his member to start to rise again (it never did with Satyrs). So he moved and replaced his mouth with his hard dick. He began moving as before, slow and smooth, in and out, again and again.

He had never come in a pussy under water and wondered what it would feel like. The tension seemed the rise nice and slow, but as the minutes went on and on there was no doubt about it, there was going to be a huge explosion. When he started to move faster, there was a lot of splashing but he kept on moving. She screamed out, "I'm going to come...ahhhhh."

He knew he was too and it got ready for it.

As they frantically moved and splashed, they both started to cum at the same time and it lasted for many long minutes.

They both felt it though out their entire bodies, from top to bottom. When it was over, he could still feel her pussy pulsing on his member like she was sucking on him still. It was all they could do to hang on to each other, slowly move to the edge of the pond, crawl out and collapse on the shore in exhaustion and fall asleep.

After awhile Kronos woke up and felt Kira move a little, moaning softly. Before she could get away he reached over to her and brought her body up against his. He said, "No my sweet, not this time I have not finished with you yet."

She moaned, "Your going to wear me out." At that he laughed, "That's the idea, to make you so exhausted that you can't run away from me again".

They lay on their sides facing each other, looking at each other. He reached out and lifted her leg up. With his other hand he guided his hard and ready dick inside her again. It was so tight he shut his eyes and started moving in slowly inch by inch, all 12 inches of it.

Wood nymphs have a special ability. Their tight pussies can accommodate any size phallus and then when the love making is done, it goes back to its tiny, original size. This is the main reason that satyrs are so obsessed with them, they feel fantastic every single time.

At first it was a tight squeeze to get in, but after a few strokes her pussy loosened up enough to make moving in and out slick and easy.

"Now," he said. "Isn't this nice, a little desert after the main meal?"

All she could do was say, "Yes, I do like deserts," and laugh! As he moved, she started to move around so much that he slipped out. He pushed her onto her back and said, "Now lay still until I get it in again," which he did.

After awhile she moaned and cried she was coming again. It started deep inside her pussy and radiated outward traveling down her thighs all the way to her toes. Then, the feeling went back up to her stomach and chest. When it reached her boobs they tingled. She cried out, "Oh gods." The sensations went to her head where they stayed, making her whole body twitch over and over again.

Finally, she slowly came out of it, and was completely exhausted. Meanwhile Kronos was going through a similar thing. His climax rocked his whole body from head to foot. He kept on moving automatically in a mindless state until he totally emptied himself into her. He then collapsed along side her and both of them fell asleep. These creatures were made for pleasure and sure knew how to make the most of it.

After that day, whenever he found Kira, and he found her often make no mistake about that, all he had to do was sweet-talk her a little while stroking his huge phallus and she would come running to him instead of running away.

Kira was outside her tree one day doing a little maintenance work, you know, cleaning up dead leaves, doing some pruning etc. All of a sudden, one of her bird friends flew onto her shoulder. She smiled and said, "Hello! What can I do for you?" It was one of her favorite birds a lovely, little bluebird. As it sat on her shoulder it made little cheeping sounds like it was trying to tell her something. So she took a closer look and found a little note on his leg.

When she undid it she cried out in happiness. It would seem that she was to get a visit from her two sisters, Cassie and Darma. They were triplets and very close. It had been awhile since she had seen them. Oh but she was happy! She ran into her home to make it ready for them. She then thought; I will make their favorite meal, mushrooms! So off she went with a big basket to a spot she often found loaded with them. She wanted everything perfect for her sisters.

They were due to arrive the next day so she had plenty of time to get everything ready for them. She was busy frying up the mushrooms, when all of a sudden she heard their voices. They were singing her favorite childhood song. She rushed out and they all came together hugging and laughing.

It was so good to see them. When all was calm they went inside of Kira's home and sat down to her delicious meal. Afterwards they had some fruit. They spent the rest of the day catching up on family news. Finally they went to bed. Kira thought it would be nice to go down to the pool with the waterfall for a refreshing swim in the morning and have a picnic lunch. And, with that thought she fell asleep.

In the morning as they had their breakfast, Kira suggested going for a swim. Both girls happily agreed. So they packed up a lunch and set off to spend the day swimming and just having a great time. As they walked to the pool, Kira had a thought. If Kronos showed up, and he usually did since he knew her routine of going for a swim once or twice a week, why not surprise him? So she told her plan to her sisters and they agreed that it would be great fun. They carried on to the pool and set their blankets and food on the ground. Then, they took off their garments, ran and jumped into the pool.

A little while later Kira heard Kronos, he was humming his usual song to let her know he was coming to see her. She smiled and said to Darma and Cassie, "He's coming, go hide under the waterfall quick before he sees you." They swam over to the waterfall and disappeared, just as he came into view. He said. "Hi, Darlin'. Look what I have for you!" He was of course stroking his huge member and smiling. "Come out and get it, sweets. You know you want me as much as I want you!"

Kira stayed in the water and smiled at him. Then she said, "Why don't you come into the water and get me? It's so nice and refreshing today."

So he said, "Great idea," and off came his loincloth. He jumped in and swam over to her. When he was next to her, he put his arms around her and pressed himself against her, pushing his dick between her legs. He pressed his lips against hers, giving her a deep kiss followed by his tongue. She opened her mouth and let him in. It made her pussy ache for him. Then, she pushed him away and said, "Kronos not so fast. Let's play first."

As she said this, she moved closer to the waterfall where the water was deepest but it still was just only up to her chest. Then they started to kiss some more and his hands wandered down to her pussy. While he was enjoying himself, all of a sudden he felt a mouth on his dick and thought, "What the hell?" It felt good that was for sure, but who was sucking on him that way? He looked at Kira. She had her eyes closed and was just feeling what his hand was doing to her.

When he felt hands running up and down his dick as well as the sucking he had to know what on earth was going on! So he ducked under the water and saw another nymph working away at his huge member. She then came up for air and to his utter surprise he saw Kira! He looked at both girls standing side by side. They laughed and Kira said, "Luv, I would like you to meet my sister, Darma. Darma meet Kronos." He shook his head, and explained, "I can't tell you two apart. You must be twins."

Both of them laughed and Kira said "Lets continue with what we were doing OK?"

He said, "Oh, you betcha, absolutely."

So, he again bent down and started to kiss one of them while his hands got busy with the other one. He thought this must a dream as he stroked a pussy, sliding his finger inside. So, they continued this for a few more minutes until, all of a sudden, he felt his dick being handled again and a mouth started to suck on him. Oh gods, now what is going on?

Both girls started to double up in laughter. He said, "Hey someone is sucking my dick and now my balls are being cupped, who"? Then up popped another girl who looked just like Kira and Darma! The poor confused satyr! All he could do was stare at the three identical girls. Then finally Kira said, "Kronos meet my other sister Cassie". She said, "Very pleased to meet you. Would you like us all to continue?

He said, "Oh Hell Yeah!" So they all got down to the greatest love making in history, enjoying themselves very immensely. It was lucky he had great stamina because he needed it. He also had the ability to recover very quickly. So, he could go many rounds in one day and night, which is what they all did.

They only stopped long enough to eat and rest a little before going on and on and on. He never knew which pussy he was working on or who was sucking him. He was in heaven. And, there so many boobs to fondle and suck on! Wow! He loved to hear them moan, and there was a lot of moaning and groaning, and even screaming with pleasure for the next 24 hours. Finally they were all thoroughly satisfied and needed some real rest,

So Kronos said his "thank yous" and said how he would love to do this again before the sisters went home. They all agreed. After all, they were very close sisters and shared everything.

So a few days later he showed up at the tree and was met by all three sisters. They were ready and willing and able to have another session, or two, or three with him. He had thought about bringing some of his Satyr friends, but then said to himself, "Naaaa. This is just too good to share!"

So they all went at each other again, doing what they did best, which was making love over and over again until they ran out of steam.

It was a simple life, but they would not change it for the world. Living each day to the fullest with wild abandon and lots of caring love was their way.

Now, who wouldn't want that kind of life?

The end.

12