All Comments on 'Kiss of the Vampyre'

by SlaveMasterUK

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Sexy, Sexy, Sexy

The only thing I can say is - Read it, you will love it to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Finally. Something to sink my teeth into.

Now that is a Vampire story. Sexual without being brutal and rapacious like the usual story. Deffinatly not a vampire porn either. The way that it is done shows that not all 'suckers' are crude and careless. Very sensual and loving. Kinda' liked the use of slaves to highten sensuality and tease inner turmoil to the boiling point. Would love for another session. Think I need my fix now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Erotic All the Way

It made me remember why I love vampire stories, the erotic pleasure! Pure greatness. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very good

Now that is what I call a story. Keep writing I love the way you write of pleasure. People always go to far with it but you did a really good job and it actually had a sweet ending.

;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Clitoris envy

Hell it made me wish I was a young girl instead of an old fart. Is there such a thing as clitoris envy? Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awsome

this is the best story i have ever read, was totally turned on by it. combines my 2 favorite things vampires and sex. i totally can't put into words how much i liked this story. there needs to be more- what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sheer Brilliance!

Excellent story. Very Erotic yet with the slight presence of romance in a way. This is the best story i've read so far. Makes me fantasise in a way one would about the Lord of the Rings or something. Not nessesarily a pure sexual fantasy. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow!

Really good, both in terms of writing, and sexually. As others mentioned, I like the romantic aspect. I am left with one question though: Why did Elly so badly want to turn Becca?

herkeyfanherkeyfanalmost 18 years ago
More, more.....

Outstanding in every way. I also agree with what the others say. I would like to see more!!! Thanks for the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Vampire bite

Wonderfully sensual transformation from a shy, lonely girl to a strong, happy vampire with beautiful wings soon to bud. Mind pictures were so powerful, and the lesbian initiation into her new family was so delightfully sexy.

Superbly written, felt it was happening to me, and I became wet and very aroused, and a few strokes on my clit bought me off. Feel jealous not to have any wings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sweet sorrow

a beautiful story: so sad yet so sweet and sexy,would make a great short movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hey

This was seriously awesome. Best story i ever read on literotica, and i read a lot - not just to fap either; I'm a writer myself. A professional writer, i don't write erotic stories though.

Very, very well written. You should write a sequel.. Just try not writing one ONLY about the sex.. Good sex makes it better though.

richie78richie78over 15 years ago
One of the best ever

This has to be one of the best stories I've read on Lit yet. Sweet, horny, sexual, written by someone with a feel for narative, for a slow long build up to release. None of the quick "she came I came" nonsense that fills so many stories here. Would love to see a sequel where Becca leaves the nest so to speak

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

From the beginning I really loved the vivid description of the wings of the vampyre. (One thing I kept hoping for was for the wings to close around the other girl in some embrace eventually as that is also a all around body touch)

The flight to the castle was especially cool!

Your slow burn was nicely executed and I felt it to be very original. The length of time it took to read was a good mirror to the time it took her to get he release. That was all fine by me and if I was trying to achieve the same while reading, then it would have been ideal (although my mind still managed to wander after a while).

Good detail all around and if there's anything I would change, it would simply be turning this into a novelette (which I doubt you want to do ;) since to add the level of background information and character internal thought to make them more 'human' would take some time to develop.

Thanks for writing and sharing!

Oh, and thanks for writing lesbian/femslash as that's the only stories I bother reading in my online life since they're not usually what one will find in just any book.

JasminesPetJasminesPetover 12 years ago
Outstanding!

Incredibly erotic! I would love to see more of these two.

jonmartin22jonmartin22over 11 years ago
really nice

Absolutely wonderfully built up! Great writing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Idescribable

The build up was like torture but I was amazing. The story was sweet and sensual yet mysterious. I really hope you continue this on a bit more I'd love to see not of them together. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

i must haVE REALLY LIKED THIS I'VE READ IT 3 TIMES

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 10 years ago
I enjoyed this a lot

I'll admit, being tired as I am my attention span is not what it normally is. I skimmed certain parts and paid more attention to the sex and the part where she got bitten. Tomorrow, when I've had some sleep and my attention is better I'll re-read the entire story instead of just skimming lol. From what I can see though this is really good and I will read Chapter 2 as well once I've gone back and read this over again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous