All Comments on 'Kissing Cousins'

by GDC1588

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sadisticbastard999sadisticbastard999about 16 years ago
Hot stuff!

Great story. I've read all your work to date, Sarah's always hottest when she's being dominated. I was wondering if you could keep Jack around for at least one more story--a story about Jack using Sarah as his incestuous sex-slave on a regular basis would be really hot, and so would a story about Jack sending her to seduce his sister (possibly while she's drunk and/or despondent about men), culminating in a nonconsent/incest story with the three of them in Katie's big (although no longer unchristened) bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
...

Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

eehh fuck that is sexy I hope you filled her real good and that she has your baby... fuck her everyday all day cum inside her non stop...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Meh . . . . stimulating but not erotic

Hot fuck-story in one sense, but totally unrealistic. Her pussy, relatively inexperienced, would have been hamburger by the time they got through, and he probably wouldn't be able to walk (even though he's a trucker and undoubtedly used to "ridin' 'em hard & usin' 'em up.) And after he used her ass, he NEEDED to clean his tool off before dipping it in the love-well again. Too many diseases to count; even if they're both "clean," the contents of her large intestine are NOT.

And there's no back-story between them. For all the passion between them, this might have been a purely commercial transaction. She liked his muscles & he liked her skin. Whoopee.

Stimulating, yes; erotic, no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've really enjoyed all your stories. Hopefully, one day you'll find time to come back and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! What the neck does Nossa mean ? 😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous