Kissing Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GDC1588
GDC1588
134 Followers

Jack's hips rose and fell as he slammed into her, each stroke feeling like a hammer blow to Sarah as he drove his massive cock into her. Moan after moan escaped from her lips as she felt the rising tightness inside her, announcing that she was on the brink of another orgasm.

"Ahhh.....Ahhh......Ahhh......Ahhh," Sarah steadily chanted in time with his strokes. She laid her head back on the pillow, but her hands moved to grasp his muscular arms as she strained against him. Her hips bucked to meet his thrusts as she took his thick maleness deep inside her steaming cunt. His balls slapped softly against her ass with each down stroke. Sarah felt herself tense then cry out with another intense orgasm.

"Ahhh, Sarah, I'm gonna to fuck your tight pussy all night," he grunted as he paused to savor the feeling of her tight cunt as he rotated his cock inside her. He began humping her harder, his hips pistoning in and out like a jackhammer. Without warning, Jack rolled over and Sarah suddenly found herself on top, riding his engorged mount. His large, calloused hands surrounded her narrow waist as he ordered her to begin fucking his shaft.

The feeling of her tight pussy being stretched by his massive cock made her body tremble as her body impaled itself on his maleness. She cried out with the intense pleasure as he moved inside her, "Uhhh... Uhhh, Ohhh, Jaack... ahhh! You... you're so h... hard, so b... big inside me!"

Jack's hands traveled up her sweat sheened body, and cupped her breasts as they rose and fell in time with her movement on his shaft. He mauled her tits, squeezing them and rolling the aroused tips between his fingers before grasping her soft shoulders, pulling her down for another deep kiss. He leaned up and whispered in her ear, "Your pussy is so hot, Sarah. I knew we could be more than just "kissing cousins". You're such a good fuck." He kissed her neck, sucking until he left his bright red brand on her sensitive skin.

Slowly his kisses traveled from her neck down her shoulder and finally back to her tits. His tongue flicked against one taut nipple, and she jumped as a jolt of pleasure shot through her. Her breathing grew shallow as he nursed each tit in turn, driving her intensely aroused body to the brink of another massive orgasm. Just before she was ready to cum, his mouth moved to kiss its way back up to her lips. He buried his hand in her long blonde hair, and pulled her head down to explore the warmth of her mouth with his tongue.

As he kissed her, his fingers began to trace the lines of her smooth, soft body. His mouth left hers and he whispered in her ear, "Do you like having me fuck you, Sarah? Tell me you want me to fuck you some more."

Sarah gasped for breath as she tried to answer, "Uhhh...Y... yes, fuck me more! It feels so... uhhhhhh, so g... good!" She whimpered as he suddenly raised her off his cock and sat up, "Uhhh, Jack, p... please don't stop!"

He turned her to face away from him, and then settled in to kneel between her spread legs. His right fingers dipped between her legs to spread her pussy lips as he prepared her waiting passage to accept him once again. He guided his cock to press against the swollen pink folds of her womanhood, then both hands moved to grasp her hips as he buried himself all the way inside her quivering body.

"Ohhh... your cock is sooo big...oh nossa," Sarah moaned as her cousin began to piston in and out of her throbbing sheath. The feeling of his muscular body crashing against her softer flesh as he drove in and out of her pussy sent her over the edge. As her climax overwhelmed her, Sarah cried out, "Ohhh yes!! Oh, oh yes, d... don't stop! Ohhh, I want your c... cock inside me! Fuck me, Jack! Uhhhh, fuck me h... harder! Oh, oh, oh, Ohhh... I'm... I'm cumming! Ohhh, please fuck me harder!"

Sweat dripped from Jack's body, mingling with the sheen of sweat that covered Sarah's back as he pounded in and out of her. He was moaning in time with her now as his pace increased. He turned her head and kissed her deeply, the soft pressure of his tongue invading her mouth as he frenched her for several minutes while fucking her from behind.

"Now I'm going to fuck your ass, Sarah," He whispered in her ear softly as one hand moved to fondle her breast.

He slid his cock from her pussy and pressed the large head against her ass as he prepared to enter her back door. It felt so hard and thick against her sensitive skin. Sarah just moaned as her orgasm addled mind tried to relax for this new penetration. His hands parted her cheeks as his huge cock-head touched her tight asshole.

Sarah's back arched as he pressed his massive cock into her tight ass. She bit her lower lip as he pushed most of the way inside, then began slowly pumping his hips back and forth against her.

"Ohhh...you are tight Sarah!" he groaned as he fucked her, slowly at first to give her a chance to get used to his girth. Jack slowly pulled out and then thrust back in quickly. Sarah's breasts swayed back and forth as he slowly increased the speed of his thrusts. The pain of his initial penetration subsided and her pussy began to tingle as a new orgasm began to grow between her legs.

Jack grabbed a hold of her long, blonde hair and Sarah bent herself further down to give him a better target for his powerful thrusts. Reaching between her legs, his fingers found her clit and his thumb rasped across the swollen nub while his fingers fucked her soaking wet cunt.

"Ohhh... ohhh... Ahhh, nossa!" Sarah moaned as his hard thick cock drove in and out of her ass. She cried out as her climax erupted as he finger-fucked her in time with his thrusts. "Ohhh... harder... fuck me... harder!"

With one final thrust he stopped himself before he could begin to shoot his seed inside her ass. They both collapsed onto the floor, his muscular body pressing hers into the carpet. Jack slowly pulled his cock out of Sarah's ass, rose to his knees and pulled her up to kneel in front of him. He made her straddle his hips, and instructed her to take his cock in her small hands and aim it at her snatch. With his hands around her narrow waist, he raised her up until she had the thick head of his cock poised against her pink, swollen folds. "Put it inside you, Sarah," he commanded.

Sarah obeyed, parting her legs wider as she slid down his thick rod, filling herself with his manhood. He began moving inside her, his steel rod splitting her pussy again and again as she rose and fell against him. His cock was so big and hard. She could feel it throb deep inside her body as it pistoned in and out.

His hands encircled her waist as he hammered into her pussy. She saw his gaze fix on her breasts as they bounced in time with their love-making. His hands moved over the smooth skin of her flat belly, his fingers stroking the soft, flushed skin as his thumbs played with her navel. His mouth captured one nipple and then the other, suckling them to hard peaks, before moving to trace the faint scar that ran between her breasts.

Sarah gasped as he licked and sucked the sensitive skin in the hollow of her throat. Her hands moved to the back of his head, urging him to continue. He paused inside her as he kissed her neck, then moved to trace her shoulder and throat with his tongue before moving on to french her waiting mouth.

As they kissed, Jack slowly withdrew his cock from her tight channel, and held it just outside her swollen folds. Sarah's hips thrust against him, searching for the massive tool she needed to fill her throbbing cunt with. Her hands grasped his waist and she pleaded with him, "Uhhh, Please put it in me...! Please... m... make... l... love to me, Jack! Ahhh, Fuck my pussy!"

With one quick thrust, Jack buried his manhood all the way inside her throbbing womanhood. His cock bottomed out roughly against her cervix, causing her to gasp as her womb was being completely filled by him. He lowered her back to the floor as he prepared to give her one final fuck.

Sarah's legs rose to wrap around her cousin's waist as his shaft slowly pistoned in and out. Her ass rose and fell to meet his thrusts as he fucked her tight pussy. His hands engulfed her ample tits as he leaned in to kiss her. Sarah's head rose to meet him as he French kissed her passionately. Her hands moved to grip his tight ass, and her fingernails dug into his skin as he fucked her harder and harder. His lips followed his hands to her breasts, capturing one aroused peak in his teeth. He nipped lightly at the hard tip, and then began to nurse it, sucking roughly. "Shit Sarah, your tits taste so good!" he murmured against the flushed skin. As he sucked on her tit, his massive tool crashed in and out of her pussy, the huge head crashing past her bruised cervix until it drove her to the edge of another her orgasm.

Sarah was hanging on for dear life as Jack's thrusts increased in speed and intensity. She reached up and gripped his muscular hips as he hammered away at her dripping pussy. Each time he thrust inside her, she shuddered and moaned, swallowing hard as his movement became more urgent. She could feel her climax building deep between her quivering thighs, and also felt his cock beginning to swell as he approached his own orgasm.

Sarah was making whimpering sounds as he pounded her harder and harder. "Aaahh, ooohhhaaa," she moaned as her cousin fucked her tight pussy. He leaned in to whisper in her ear, bending slightly to get more of his incredibly thick cock into her tight hole.

"Ah, fuck Sarah! Say it. Tell me you want me to fuck your tight pussy and cum inside you. Beg me to fill your hot little snatch with my cum!" Jack continued his fast hard fucking, knowing he would cum inside her soon. He grabbed her hair and tilted her head back, and then thrust his hips forward, shaking her tits as she continued to moan and tremble in his arms.

Sarah's orgasm had long-since taken complete control of her body and mind as Jack's huge maleness drove her from one climax to another. "Ahhh, uhhh, uhhh, P... please! Please..." Her voice trailed off as the hand at her belly reached down to finger her swollen clit.

"Please what, Sarah?"

"Please c... cum...

"You want me to cum in your pussy?"

"Oh, oh, yes, Ohhh yesss,! Cum inside me! Make me cum! Please make love to me, Jack! Fuck my pussy Ahhh... fill me with your cum! Uhhh, your cock feels sooo good!"

Her pussy exploded in orgasm around his huge cock as it drove faster and faster inside her. Sarah's naked body glistened with sweat and she gasped for breath as Jack pounded into her. Her breasts bounced beneath his frantic thrusts, as the rough fingers of his hand mauled their soft skin. Her head strained to toss back and forth as she obeyed his demands again, "Ooohhh, please, ooohhhaaahhh! Don't stop! C... cum inside me."

"Ahh! Shit, yes! You're such a good fuck, Sarah!" he breathed in ecstasy, as he was engulfed by her moist heat.

Sarah bit her lip, trying not to scream each time he thrust into her, but finally cried out, "Oh, nossa!" as she spasmed and clutched at his wrists as he continued to fuck her harder and harder.

"How does it feel to have my big cock inside you, Sarah?" he grunted as he paused once again to grind against her. He could feel the thick head of his manhood plunge deep into her womb as he crashed against her.

Sarah could barely answer as she came around the steel shaft buried in her throbbing womanhood, "Uhhnn... ohhh.... It's so big inside me!"

Jack lifted her right leg and rested it in the crook of his arm, then planted both hands around her narrow waist. Once he had repositioned her, he pulled his cock almost all the way out and held it at her opening for a second, teasing her. "Ready for the final fuck...?" he whispered.

"Ahhh... Y... yes! F... fuck me!" she pleaded desperately.

He suddenly slammed back into her and she cried out in ecstasy as his cock-head bottomed out past her cervix. Then he again pounded into his 23 year old cousin like a jackhammer. Sarah's breasts shook up and down as her hips met each of his powerful thrusts. Jack knew she was close again and changed his movements ... rotating and grinding his hips against her ass, then just pounding into her fast and hard. Sarah spasmed as Jack continued to fuck her until he drove her toward a final orgasm.

Jack pulled her head back by her long, blonde hair and his tongue traced the muscles of her neck. He suckled her earlobe, and kissed her face before finding her open mouth and slipping his tongue inside to stroke hers. His free hand moved across her smooth belly, and then up to her swaying tits.

The 8 inch cock between her firm thighs continued to pound away at her pussy. Sarah moaned louder as she started to cum, crying, "Ooohhh, ooohhh, yes! Ooohhh fuck me! Harder... harder! Fuck my pussy!"

Jack pulled his mouth away from hers as he continued to drive his massively thick shaft into her. Finally, it was too much. Sarah's cousin grabbed her hips and pressed her pussy tightly against his crotch. With one final thrust, he bucked between her widely spread legs one last time and planted his cum-shaft deep inside her womb.

"Oh God, Sarah... I'm cumming! Feel me cum in your tight pussy!" he shouted as her whole body shuddered with her own orgasm and writhed beneath his hands as he arched his back and launched stream after stream of steaming hot cum deep inside her throbbing cunt.

Thrusting one last time against her to make sure she had every last drop of his seed inside her, Jack moved one of his large hands up to caressed her flat belly. He really enjoy fucking his cousin he decided, stroking his tongue along her sweaty neck and nibbling on her ear as her virginal body trembled and accepted him all the way up inside her.

When they had caught their breaths, Jack stood up and helped Sarah to stand as well, He took her hand and led her toward his sister's bedroom.

"Here I thought I was going to have a boring time of it before I found a new contract. Now I think I'm gonna have plenty to occupy my time for the next few days." He paused with a lecherous grin on his face, "You know, I don't think Katie's ever brought a guy home. I think it's about time her nice big bed got christened, don't you?"

GDC1588
GDC1588
134 Followers
12