Kissing Cousins Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

"Come on!" I complained. "I'm driving the car."

"Sorry," she said, sitting back in her seat, but leaving her hand in my lap. "You aren't wearing any underwear are you?"

"Takes one to know one," I replied.

"Ooh, baby!" she cooed. "You are so hot, I want suck your cock!"

"What?"

"You have me so turned on that I want to whip out your cock and blow you right here on the highway."

I looked over to her, taking in the look of lust that was sweeping over her young face.

"Only if you show me your tits," I replied without blinking.

"You sleaze!" she replied. "Right here in traffic?"

"Well, you want to pull my dick out right here in traffic. What's fair is fair."

Denise pulled her hand back and began to finger the buttons on her vest.

"All right."

One by one she opened up each button on her vest and then pulled it open. She then slowly unfastened each button of her blouse and pulled the brightly colored print material to the side revealing the lacy royal blue bra that could barely contain her full breasts. She looked out the car window and slipped down a little in her seat before releasing the clasp of her bra.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she laughed nervously as she pulled the cups away from her wonderful breasts. The breeze coming in through the car window brushed against her sensitive nipples making them stand out like No. 2 pencil erasers. "You are definitely a bad influence!"

"And you are definitely beautiful," I said stealing a long glance at her.

"You like my big tits, Robby?" she asked leaning over to brush them against my arm.

"They are very nice," I remarked noting her dark rosy aureoles puckering up and her nipples that were now standing straight out.

"Oh, Robby," she said letting her hands fall back into my lap. "You have got me so hot I just have to suck your cock!"

Without another word, she unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out. She quickly brought it to attention with a few strokes of her hands. She brought her mouth down to kiss it, lick it, and suck it into her mouth. Soon she was taking nearly the full length into her mouth as I maneuvered the car through traffic on the way to her place. Up and down she bobbed her head, slurping my stiff cock into her hot eager mouth. I was glad that we were soon pulling into the parking lot of her apartments building.

"You like the way I suck your cock?" she asked needlessly.

"Oh, yeah!" I remarked. "But I'm not sure you want your neighbors to know."

She looked up from giving me head to see one of the neighbors coming out to her car.

"Oh, my God!" she said sitting up and pulling her blouse together. "You must think I'm a real slut!"

"Not at all," I replied. "I don't pass judgments on character, just performance. And you are great!"

She quickly fastened up her bra and blouse and gathered her purse and things together. I stuffed my cock back into my pants and followed her up to her apartment.

"I just want to freshen up a bit," she said fumbling through her purse for the keys.

She opened the door and we stepped through. As she closed the door behind her, I leaned toward her to kiss her on the lips. The next thing I knew our arms were wrapped around each other and I was pushing her up against the door, our lips and tongues melting together in a blur of passion. Our hands rushed over each other's body, hers on my chest and arms and belly and cock, mine on her breasts and shoulders and waist and ass. I slipped her vest off and brought my hands up to unfasten her blouse. She gasped when I ended up just pulling it apart, snapping off more than one button, and let it fall to the floor. I reached to the clasp of her bra.

"Are you going to rip off all my clothes?" she asked eagerly.

"Do you want me to?"

"Well, this is one of my favorite bras," she said arching her back a bit to push her breasts out.

"I can see why," I said, retracing the lace edging along the cups with my fingers. "You are so beautiful!"

I slowly let my fingers dance along the delicate material and the satiny straps rising up to her trembling shoulders. I hooked my fingers under the straps and eased them off her shoulders, pulling the cups down and away from her gorgeous boobs. As I pulled the bra toward her waist, the clasp fell apart and I let it fall to the floor. I cupped each breast and kissed it tenderly at first, feeling the nipples tighten up beneath the pressure of my kisses. I drew circles around them with my tongue, lightly kissing and gently squeezing her tits until she began to moan with pleasure.

"Oh, suck my tits, Robby!" she cried out as I buried my face in her soft full flesh.

As I sucked first one nipple, then the other, and then back I let my hand fall down toward her pussy. I could feel the dampness of her excitement through her slacks and panties. She began to moan and writhe as I worked on her tits and pussy at the same time.

"Oh, God, Robby!" she cried out. "You are driving me crazy!"

I didn't say a word by kept at my attentions. I pulled her away from the door and turned her around to pull her ass back against my hard cock. Although she was wearing flat shoes, her height put her ass at just the right position to ride on my cock. With one hand up to cup and caress her breasts, I kept the other down on her pussy, pressing my fingers into the folds of her twat through her clothes. Her hips began to swivel as I fingered her.

"Oh, you are so hot, Denise!" I breathed into her ear. When I kissed it and licked at it, I thought she was going to explode. "You are so beautiful and I want you so badly! Do you want me?"

"Oh, God, Robby!" she cried. "Oh, God! I want you to fuck me!"

"What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me, Robby!" she called out louder.

"Not so fast," I said, turning her back around and kissing her fully on the lips again. "One thing at a time."

As my anxious hands found the button and zipper for her slacks, she pulled my shirt open, sending buttons flying.

"Two can play that game!" she said, running her hands over my bare chest, her fingertips twiddling with my nipples. Her hands sank down to my jeans and quickly opened them up. My cock practically leapt out of its confinement as she pushed the jeans down past my hips. Kicking off my topsiders, I pulled off my jeans and stood before her fully naked. She ran her hand over every part of my body that she could reach. I got the zipper of her slacks down and pushed them past her hips. They fell to her ankles and she stepped out.

"You have a beautiful body, Robby," she remarked running her hands over me. "Nice and trim, just enough hair but not too much. Look at these shoulders and arms. You're not the scrawny rock 'n' roller type at all."

"I want to keep myself in good shape, I told you," I said.

My hands were exploring the inner reaches of her panties. Her pussy was hot and wet and ready for my eager fingers. She spread her legs slightly apart and let me slip my fingers between her labia and greeted me with her hard little clitoris. Her hips began to swivel again and she started to moan loudly.

I kissed her lips, her neck, her shoulders, her breasts, and kept working my way down toward her pussy. Looping my fingers through the waistband of her little panties, I slipped them down past her hips and down her long shapely legs. As soon as they were down to her ankles, she stepped out, spread her legs even father apart and pushed her eager wet pussy toward my face. I hungrily let my lips and tongue seek out her twat. Although she obviously didn't shave her pussy, she did keep it trimmed. The scent of her hot sweet sex greeted me as I pressed in closer. Her moans and motions got wilder when I worked my tongue on her clit and brought my fingers up and slipped them into her dripping cunt.

"Oh, Robby!" she cried out in between moans of passion. "Uh! Uh! Oh! Uh!"

I couldn't believe how dripping wet she became as I ate her out. She raised a leg up and draped it over my shoulder pulling my face closer to her and practically impaling her pussy on my fingers and face. I reached back and cupped her ass to hold her at the best height for sucking on her hard clit. Soon she was clutching at my shoulders for support and arching her back in ecstasy.

"Robby, I'm coming!" she shouted. "God Dammit! You're making me come already!"

I tried to hold up but couldn't stop as she exploded all over my face.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she kept calling out again and again.

As her orgasm began to fade, she pushed me backward and I lay back onto the rug by the door. She dropped to her hands and knees, her breasts swaying down near my excited upright dick.

"One good turn deserves another!" she said taking my cock in both hands and wiggling it between her breasts. "Do you want to fuck my tits, Robby? Do you want to cum on my big tits?"

"Suck my cock first," I suggested.

She flicked her tongue around her lips and holding them in a near perfect circle, she slowly let them fall toward my cock as if by instinct, her eyes never leaving mine. Slowly at first but with increasing speed she began to bob up and down on my cock, taking more and more with each stroke. My head involuntarily fell back in ecstasy. For a moment I thought I heard her gag as she took me down her throat a few times. She pulled up and stroked me with her hand.

"My, God! I didn't think you were that long!" she said letting a big drop of spit flow down her tongue and onto the head of my dick. "You want me to suck your dick. I'm going to suck your dick!"

She dropped her head down again on me and took it all in without a sound. Up and down she worked her mouth and tongue, her hands cradling my balls gently. I reached out to take hold of her head, more like holding on than to direct her action, for she surely knew what she was doing.

"Oh, Denise!" I called out. "Suck my cock! Suck it all! Just like that!"

Within minutes my cock had grown as large as it had ever been, larger even than when I had been entertained by the Plaster Casters (but that's another story!). She devoured it hungrily; careful to stroke when she needed to take a well-deserved breath. She began to lick my balls and took turns sucking each one inside her hot wet mouth, before returning her attentions to my cock. Soon, between the wonderful movements of her hands and mouth, she had brought me to the brink of orgasm.

"Are you ready to fuck my tits now?" she asked, moving so that her swaying tits straddled my enlarged cock.

"What about your pussy?" I asked. "Don't you want me to fuck your pussy first?"

"Oh, so you want my pussy, eh?" she asked. "You want this fat old thing, do you?"

"Yeah, I want your pussy!" I called out as she slapped my cock back and forth on her extended tongue.

"How much do you want my pussy?"

"How much do you want my cock?"

"Do you think your cock is big enough to please me?"

"Do you think your pussy can handle all of me?"

"Oh, shut up!" she cried out, as she moved her hips up to straddle mine. "And fuck me!"

With one deft movement she settled her wet ready cunt right down on my cock riding the shaft all the way to the base. Placing her hands on my shoulders she began to fuck me right on the living room rug beside our heap of discarded clothing. Although she was a big tall girl, she kept her weight up as she rocked me, touching me only with her hands on my shoulders and her pussy on my cock. We fell into a delicious rhythm, timing our thrusts perfectly; bringing our hips together and separating to maximize the stroke without letting my cock slip out. I reached up to cup her full breasts swaying near my face. She got into it as I pushed up and squeezed them, fingering her nipples and then licking them. After riding on top of me for several minutes, she rose up and got onto her hands and knees.

"Take me from behind, Robby," she implored me. "Fuck me doggy style."

Who was I to deny her the pleasure? I found the sight of her ass poised for me unbelievably breathtaking. She had a skinny little butt, small when compared to her large breasts, but it was supple and curvy and I couldn't resist kneeling behind and plowing into her pussy with every inch of my cock. She rocked back wildly, thrusting against my hips, the cheeks of her ass slapping at my sweaty belly. I held her hips for a while, then reached down to fondle her breasts, then rose back up on my knees to thrust my cock deep into her slippery pussy. She tossed her head back, her long dark hair spilling onto her back and over her shoulders. I gathered up her hair and used it like a set of reins to ride her. It felt as if she came at least once before collapsing down on the rug. She rolled over and I lay on top of her, encircling her shoulders and head with my arms.

"Good, God! Where have you been all my life?" I said out of breath. "Now that's what I call fucking!"

"We are pretty good together," she said, slipping her arms around me for a hug. "But don't get too used to it. You know I like to play the field."

"And so do I," I responded. "But if you ever need a workout you where to find me."

My hard cock still wet with the sticky sweet juice of her pussy was knocking at her door again. I reached down to rub the head back and forth on her wet pussy lips.

"I'm really getting kind of sore down there," she said gingerly. "I've been coming all over the place, but you haven't yet have you?"

"No, but I'll be ready real soon."

"Do you want to come, Robby?" she asked foolishly. "Do you want me to suck you off?

"Actually, I had something else in mind," I said reaching down to pull her legs up.

"Anything for you, Babe!" she answered.

"Anything?" I asked.

"What do you have in mind?"

As I guided her long lovely legs up and bent them toward her chest, her pussy and ass began to rise. When the cheeks of her ass parted, I could clearly see the puckered dark rosebud of her asshole. I let my cock slip down to knock at her back door.

"I've never been fucked up the ass," she said apprehensively.

"Would you like to try?"

"There's something really nasty about being fucked up the ass."

"Would you like to try it?"

"Does it hurt? I've heard it hurts."

"Maybe a little at first, but I promise to take it slow, all right?"

"For you, Babe, anything!"

"I'll be gentle. I promise."

Using my fingers to spread some of her pussy juice on her asshole and adding a lot of spit, I was able to get her ass ready for my cock. I inserted one finger and let her relax for a few moments, then inserted a second, then a third finger. Soon, I had her anus spread open enough to introduce the head of my cock. My dick was so stiff with anticipation that there was no trouble pushing it inside. She gasped loudly as the head entered her hot ass. She grabbed her legs and pulled them up to her shoulders. I let her tight ass clutch at the head of my dick for a few moments before pushing in farther.

"Oh, my God! It hurts! Sort of! Oh, God!" she called out.

I paused to let her get stretched out and used to the feeling. I began to finger her pussy and clit as I began to gently push inside of her. Slowly her ass relaxed and she began to pull me by the hips to start stroking gently back and forth. After a few minutes she was getting off on my cock fucking her ass while my fingers toyed with her clit.

"Oh, God! That's better!" she cried out. "Oh, God! Fuck my asshole, Robby! Fuck me in the ass!"

Soon we were thrusting like wild animals again raising the heat of passion. She let her legs fall back and perched her ankles on my shoulders. This gave me a terrific view of her big firm tits as they bounced back and forth in concert with the movements of our lovemaking. She called out in ecstasy as I pushed deeper and deeper into her ass. The tightness of her sphincter gripping me soon brought me to the point of no return. I could feel the pressure of my hot cum building up inside me.

"Oh, Baby! I'm going to come!" I cried out. "Oh, Baby! I'm going to come!"

Following one last great thrust, I pulled my cock out of her ass and pointed it toward her belly. I began to stroke it, but she grabbed it and pushed my hands away. She pulled me toward her tits and I began to explode all over them. I had jerked off on a belly and ass and tits before, but never this intensely. My cum spurted out and splashed onto her tits and up to her neck. The second burst shot out even farther onto her face. She stroked me expertly several times, letting my cum cover her tits and belly. She wiped my spent cock all over her luscious body. I lay down with her and kissed her, letting my tongue probe inside her mouth. She returned my kisses warmly.

"I can't believe I did that," she remarked and we held each other closely. "I told myself that I would never let a man fuck me up the ass. But here you went and did it. And I really dug it!"

"I actually prefer doggy style, but that was fun too," I said.

All of a sudden she began to laugh strangely.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Jackie was telling me once that she wanted Freddie to fuck her like that, you know, in the ass, and he refused to do it."

"He wouldn't?" I asked, picturing the gorgeous cousin, Jackie on all fours begging for it and Freddie refusing. "God, he's a bigger asshole than I thought!"

"Nope, he said it was disgusting," she replied.

"Now, let me get this straight," I said nearly laughing out loud. "The guy who sits in the picture window looking out onto the entire commissary picking his nose in front of everyone thinks that anal sex is disgusting?"

"Yep!" she replied.

"I don't know what your cousin sees in him."

"Neither does the rest of the family," she said, bringing me closer for another kiss, her tongue probing all over my mouth.

"So, tell me. Do you have any more tricks up your sleeve?" she asked.

"A few," I replied. "But let's take them slowly, one at a time. Okay?"

"Sure thing," she said, looking up at me with those big dark sparkling eyes. "One thing at a time."

We showered together and got dressed. She lent me an old shirt and we ended up going to Mario's on Second Avenue for a long slow dinner. She wore a nice print dress with only a pair of stockings. During dinner we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. At one point I was sure that the waiters could see under the tablecloth how my hand had wandered up between her legs and my fingers had disappeared between the folds of her pussy. Later, as we sat in my car outside her apartment building, we snuggled and kissed.

"I should really be going in now," she said sadly.

"I know, It's late and all that," I replied. "You want to do this again sometime?"

"I don't know. We'll see. Goodnight!" she said, giving me a final peck on the lips and slipping out of the car.

I watched her stroll up the walkway and slip inside, the image of her long hair swishing from side to side and the wiggle of her little butt etched itself into my mind. I took a deep breath and took off for home.

*** To be continued ***

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers
12