All Comments on 'Kissing Debbie's Tears'

by redwood105

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

loved it, finish your story, look forward to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Take the time...

If you are working so hard to write a story, take the time to do it correctly. Have it proofread by a few different people. You are missing several words and there are grammatical mistakes that make it difficult to read.

More importantly, the entire story felt rushed and unbelievable. Take time. The father in this story comes off as a complete asshole taking advantage of his daughter, but it was obvious that you were trying to make him sound like a reasonable, caring fatherly figure.

If you want your stories to be better, take your time.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
I don't know...

I'm not a father/daughter reader for the most part, but I think this could benefit from more development. It starts out all right, but then seems to hurry to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty good story

Some girls are insecure about size and looks. They need to be reassured they are desirable. many older guys take advantage of this type of situation.

rosie1972ukrosie1972ukover 10 years ago
Amazing !

Well I for one loved it.. the pace was spot on, and the desire was erotic. Loved the comforting aspect of it (really turned me on, you cant beat sensitivity) and I cant wait for more. Rosie xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like incest stories so I'm not just being a dick...but

I usually spin to random father /daughter of brother/ sister stories, however this was the fifth story in a row where the author had no clue of the location of the hymen! The hymen is located immediately behind the labia minora. You can't thrust in a few inches before reaching it!!!!! You can't enter the vagina at all without breaking it!!!!

Please don't write any more without looking at a picture so you know what the fuck you're talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Hyman is NOT inside the vagina. If you're going to write about sex learn anatomy!

That said, it felt rushed and you started out with a glaring continuity flaw. If the girl had good grades why was she entering her senior year of high school when she was nineteen?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous