Kissing My Angel Goodnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers

"You just need to be a little bit more patient, Dale. In the end we'll be together. I don't want to be with anyone else. I swear it," she said, and she reached for my hand.

I pulled my hand away. "Sandy, you're out of your fucking mind. I knew that you had self-esteem issues, but it's not as bad as you think. Yep, I fully believe that there are guys who don't like redheads, just as there are guys who don't like bigger girls, or black girls, or skinny girls. But for every guy who doesn't like a certain type of woman, there are fifty guys who do. What the fuck am I, chopped liver? Why couldn't you be controlled by me?"

"Because, Dale, you're not the dominant one in our relationship," she said. "You love me too much. You let me do anything and everything I want. In fact, I think that you're probably nearly as submissive as I am."

"Bullshit," I said. "Your boyfriend is twice my size and I kicked his dominant ass. I put him in the hospital. And the only reason that you control me isn't about dominance; it's the two L's. Love and Logic." She looked at me curiously.

"I love you," I explained. "So much so, that I'm willing to do anything to make you happy. Even when a decision comes up that I hate, logic makes me look at it and decide what I'd rather have, you or whatever we're arguing about. I always pick you, Sandy. And that's why I know that you don't love me, because the first time that you had to make that kind of choice, when you had to choose me or Grayson, you picked him. So you're no longer my wife. You're his slave or his whore or his sub or whatever you want to call yourself. Just let me go. Let the divorce go through and like you said twenty years from now this will be a dim memory."

"I'm yours and I always will be," she hissed as I walked away. "I didn't choose him Dale. He chose me."

Two days later it all hit the fan. Sandy had been constantly calling me and trying to come over and see me. She even showed up at my job and I had security escort her out of the building. That earned me a new friend. Page, the company meat grinder, asked to have lunch with me to help me get over Sandy. I turned her down flat, though I wonder why. Page is everything that Sandy isn't. She's strong and aggressive. She has a huge rack and flawless tan skin. She has blond hair and huge blue eyes. She also does nothing for me. I could probably sit next to her with her wearing a bikini and not get wood. She looks too much like a porn star for my tastes.

Anyway, I finally got a chance to talk to Grayson's wife. It turned out that she actually owned all of the businesses. She had all of the money. She'd caught him cheating before and took him back. This time she threw him out on his ass. She even offered me his scratched up Ferrari. I turned her down and told her I'd like her friendship though, as a consolation prize.

Laura Grayson and I did in fact become friends. We were never any more than that, but to this day she's someone I can call on for advice in difficult situations.

I never went back to jail for my assault on Grayson. The DA threw the case out. I concentrated on three things over the next few weeks. Getting over Sandy was my number one priority, the divorce was number two and moving on with my life was number three.

I was having no luck at all getting over Sandy. In fact my mind was working over time trying to come up with a way to get her back and still keep a semblance of my pride. The divorce was clicking away but stalled because Sandy refused to get a lawyer. And number three seemed pointless without the other two.

Suddenly, I had an idea to kill two birds with one stone. I figured I could start my life up again and give the divorce a kick in the ass. Page had been on me constantly since she and everyone else at my job found out about my pending divorce. I'd heard that there were several really nice women who wanted a shot at me after my divorce was final.

Page wasn't like them though. She figured that there was no reason for her to sit on a shelf waiting for my divorce to be final. Especially since everyone knew it was going to happen. So unlike the so called nice women, she pounced and definitely showed me her interest. She did everything she could, from bending over and giving me gratuitous cleavage shots to flat out rubbing her ass against me. Of course, since I still loved Sandy with all of my heart and soul none of it worked. But she did get my attention.

She made me think of that old Cheap Trick song, "Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go everywhere." Page accidentally started the war. I'd thought about pretending to date Page to make Sandy jealous. I figured she'd either beg me to take her back and I was giving it serious consideration, no matter what people would think of me. Or, she'd get off her ass and get a lawyer so we could get the divorce started.

I guess it was truly a perfect storm, because it all happened on the same fucking day. Grayson called me. He was irate because his wife's pre-nup held up in court and he was out on his ass with next to nothing. He blamed me. He called me and screamed and cursed at me and threatened to get even with me. He told me that he was going to get Sandy back just to hurt me and he'd make me suffer for ruining his life.

Within an hour of his call, while I was still laughing at him, Page showed up at my house. She'd come over to make dinner for me. When she saw that I had a deck and a small pool, she put the food in the oven and stripped down to the tiniest bikini I'd ever seen. It was like band aids and string. The only things it covered were her nipples. Everything else was visible. I hadn't seen her in it yet, I'd been sitting in a lounge chair trying to decide whether or not to call Sandy and tell her about Grayson's call.

Like I said a perfect storm because Grayson had called Sandy and she'd told him to go to hell. I guess losing me made her get off her ass and stand up to him finally. Not that it did us any good. Sandy had come over to tell me about telling Grayson no. She looked through the fence and saw me there with Page. The string on Page's bikini picked that moment to malfunction and left me staring at probably an acre of tanned titty. Okay, I'm exaggerating. There was probably only about a half-acre, after all, only one of them fell out.

Sandy almost had a heart attack. She stormed into the yard, crying and screaming. Page looked at her and smiled. She rubbed her naked boobs against me purposefully trying to make Sandy angrier. Sandy launched herself at her. I stepped between them just in time. "Page, can you go and put some clothes on please?" I said.

"Okay, but you know they're going to come back off later," she smirked.

After Page left, Sandy was still angry. "Okay Dale," she snapped. "I came over here to tell you that I was finally able to say no to Grayson. I guess it doesn't matter anymore though. At least he wants me. I know that what has been going on hurt you, but I didn't have any control over it. You do. We aren't even divorced yet and you brought that fake boob whore into my house. So you know what, you're going to pay for that. Since you keep telling me that I belong to Grayson now, I will. He can have me. I'm going to give him everything he's wanted. While you're fucking that silicone bitch just remember he'll be fucking me the same ways. Eat your heart out Dale, we're over for good."

I knew that Sandy wasn't wrapped too tightly. I'd noticed that both of her wrists were bandaged up, but I didn't care at that moment.

"Sandy, we were over from the moment you spread your legs for that asshole. I'm glad you finally realize it so you can stop calling me and we can get on with the divorce. And since you seem to keep bringing it up, you must be really jealous, but Page's boobs are real. And since she's never been married you can't really call her a whore or a slut. She just has a healthy sex drive. The whores and sluts are the ones who ARE married and spread their legs for some guy just because he tells them to. Do we know anyone like that?"

For a second Sandy looked like she couldn't breathe. I could see tears forming in the corners of her eyes but she refused to give me the satisfaction of crying in front of me again. I'd won this round. I'd finally given her a dose of the pain I'd been feeling. I was happy in a way. But all of the alarm bells in my head were telling me that I'd gone too far. Shit, I hadn't done anything. It was just the way things happened. I could no more have controlled it than anyone else could have.

I sent Page home immediately after dinner. Nope, I didn't fuck her. Within five minutes of Sandy leaving, I wanted to cry myself. Page really can cook. The meal she made was great and it forced me to take another look at her. I actually asked her out on a date to reciprocate and she said yes. I was sure that we'd go out a couple of times and she'd burn me like she did everyone else.

As soon as I put Page into her car, Tina who'd been parked down the street pulled into my driveway. As she got out of her car she just looked at me and shook her head.

"Are you happy?" she asked.

"I'm on my way back there," I said. "It's going to take a while, but at least the ball is rolling."

"You have no idea of what you've done do you?" she asked.

"Jump started my divorce," I smirked.

"No Dale, you've wrecked your life and my sister's," she said. "That girl was in therapy trying to get a handle on this. She was like this a while back too. But then it wasn't just one guy. She has some kind of mental deficiency. But mark my words, my little sister loves you. She would die for you. Do you know what she does now? I've caught her at least twice, cutting your fucking name into her wrist with a razor blade."

"She took every picture of you or you two that I had and she talks to them at night. She hasn't seen Grayson since the day you caught them at that motel. She changed her cell phone number so he couldn't call her. He doesn't know where I live. She could have called him any day she wanted to but she didn't. She was trying to get stronger for you. Whatever you did today made it all a wasted effort. She called him and went to him as soon as she got home." I was shocked and angry and Tina saw it in my eyes.

"What's the matter, Dale? You said she was his. You told her repeatedly that you didn't want her anymore. You're the man she loves. She's just a slave to him. And we both know that he doesn't love her. But now she thinks that you don't either. She has nothing left. You told her that if she really loved you she wouldn't have done this. I'm telling you the same thing. If you really loved her you wouldn't have sent her to another man ever. This isn't about love at all is it? This is about ego. Grayson's ego makes him think that he can just take any woman he wants and damn the consequences."

"Your ego is out there too isn't it Dale? It would hurt your pride to admit that my sister has a mental problem and can't help herself. All you saw was that someone else fucked your woman. He poisoned your water. Your masculinity was at stake. You were in a battle for superiority with another alpha male. My sister was not only the battleground but the victim here. Look at all of the stupid things you fought over to prove who the superior man was. Money, his was fake, he's a broke assed loser who get all of his money from women. You earned yours yourself. You fought. He's a lot bigger and stronger than you are Dale, but you won that one too. The stupid thing is that Dale you never had to fight. You were always the better man." I looked away from her then.

"Your sister didn't seem to think so," I snapped.

"Which part of can't control herself do you not understand Dale," she snapped. "You never had to fight. This didn't have to happen. That asshole controlled her by dominating her. You never needed to control her. You already controlled her with love, stupid. She came to you and told you about him before anything happened. You didn't fight for her. You pretty much turned your back on her and refused to fight. He didn't take your woman, you gave her away. She told you that he only wanted to fuck her. So you stopped making love to her. Instead of lighting her passions up and letting her see what she risked losing, you just quit on her. If you had just given her a good fucking none of this would ever have happened. But you just left her out there knowing she was vulnerable. That asshole can get into her body, but you're the only man who ever got into her heart."

"I hope you're really happy now. But remember this is as much your weakness as hers. You traded away a lifetime of happiness for a few nights with that slut who just left here. And from the look on your face, I can tell you've been suffering Dale, but she has too. She rolls over at night, every fucking night and cries for you. When you guys got married you swore to be with her forever and all of that bullshit, did you mean it?" I nodded.

"Then Dale, you'd better fix this," she said. "Fix it before it destroys both of you. I can't be there to stop her from cutting her God damned wrists if I don't know where she is."

I didn't know where she was either. I couldn't reach her, but I spent a lot of time wondering whether or not I'd been wrong. Had I really failed her?

It was probably about a week later that I got the call, the one that snapped my sanity. "My iPhone rang in the middle of the night.

"Hey Dale, buddy," he said. He was breathing really hard. I could tell from the number on the screen that it was a land line. I figured I'd give the PI the number so he could trace it. "Someone wants to talk to you," he said. Then I heard her voice.

"Dale, it's me," she said. She was breathing hard too. "He's fucking me, right now. He's fucking me really hard Dale. And he isn't wearing a condom. In just a few minutes he's going to be filling your pussy with his sperm. Maybe he'll get me pregnant. We're pretty close to my fertile time. I haven't taken my pills in a couple of days. Who knows? I do know one thing. I'm gonna let him fuck my ass next. Up until now it was all yours, Dale. But just remember you gave me to him. My body is all his now," she said. Then she started moaning. "Oh, yeah, fuck me, baby," and I wanted to, but I couldn't put the phone down.

"Still there, Dale?" she asked. "Want me to send you some pictures?" then she just started laughing at me and I finally hung up.

Fuck them. Fuck both of them. The phone rang again. "Why'd you hang up, buddy?" he asked. "Your wife is now my little bitch. She'll do anything I tell her to. We're going to go ahead and give you that divorce. But I'm only doing it to fuck you over. I'm going to have her take every fucking penny you have and give it to me. She's in the bathroom now cleaning my spunk out of her. So you should know that I really would have let her go. You should have taken the deal. I was sick of her. I just wanted to see the look on your face. I saw you two at that party, you were so fucking in love and I was so fucking jealous. So I took the little bitch from you. I don't even like her. She's got no tits and all those fucking freckles. Hell her face looks like one giant God damned freckle. When I'm done with her, after I have all of your money. I'll make her let my friends fuck her for money. She'll end up fucking strangers in the street to make money for me until I just get tired of her and disappear. She'll fuck homeless guys for a quarter. Then you know what'll happen, I'll find someone better and I'll leave her stupid ass and you'll still take her sorry ass back. Because you LUUUUUV her. What a sucker."

I wanted to deny it. I wanted to think of something to say but I couldn't. Then he came back on the phone.

"Listen," he said. I heard a smacking sound.

"Ha ha, that's your wife cleaning all of the leftover spunk off my Johnson with her tongue. That girl really can suck a dick. Are you sure you don't want the pictures."

"His cum tastes way better than your does, Dale," she said. "I really like it."

That was when my brain snapped.

We all have our lots in life, those little skills and attributes that make us special and different from others around us. I've always been a problem solver. I have a knack for bringing creative solutions to bear on almost any problem I encounter.

As I hung up the phone, I was alarmingly calm. The old expression about having ice water in the veins didn't do me justice. My mind and all of my skills gained focus. Every breath I took and every thought in my mind all focused on payback against Sandy and her lover.

I took the video and the photos I'd shot of them in the hotel and transferred them from my iPhone to my computer. I knew already that I couldn't use them in my divorce. But that didn't mean I couldn't use them. I sent the video and the photos anonymously to every one of Sandy's family members that I could remember. I also sent them to all of our friends. That had nothing to do with my revenge, it was only the beginning. I also posted the photos on a number of amateur sex sites and dating sites on the internet, using her real name.

When I went to work the next day, I contacted Tom and asked him to put me in touch with some very specific people. I instructed my attorney to change the property settlement in our divorce. I intended not to give Sandy a fucking dime. It was my intention that the divorce should be settled so that we could both just walk away with what we each brought into the marriage.

She had what had until now been my greatest and most important assets, herself and her love. Everything else I had paid for and I'd be God damned if I'd allow Grayson a fucking penny. I told him to inform her that I'd recorded our last phone call and had no qualms about making it a part of the divorce. No judge worth anything would rule in her favor after hearing it. At least I hoped not.

Tom called me back and he had very good news for me. He'd offered to perform a free security inspection and upgrade on the building that Sandy and Grayson were staying in. He'd found out that the owner of the building was one of Grayson's relatives, who though he didn't like the man, was willing to allow him to stay there for a share of any money he got through either my or his own divorce.

Grayson had struck out big time in his own divorce so he was really hoping to get some money from mine.

Tom had also got me meetings with both of the people I needed to meet with. One was the electronics wizard who worked for Tom's firm. The other was a used appliance dealer with a criminal history. Tom wanted to know why I wanted to meet with those two and what it had to do with my divorce. I told him that the less he knew the better for him.

I'd read an article in the paper a few weeks ago about George Costanza. He sold all kinds of appliances to apartment and condo complexes. We met at his warehouse a few hours later. I told him what I was interested in and he shook his head.

"I wish I could sell them to you," he said. "But the thing is they're defective. They don't completely burn the oxygen. They're really great, but indoors one of these could be a health hazard. As much as I'd like to get at least some of my money back on them. It's illegal to sell them for their intended use." He was raising and lowering the tone of his voice as he spoke.

It gave me the idea that if I gave him a convincing argument, he'd still sell them. "It's a good thing I don't want ONE," I said. "I'd like four. I'd be willing to pay you cash for them so there's no way anything could be tied to you. Of course, I'd expect that there'd be no serial numbers or anything like that on them. It wouldn't matter since I'll be disassembling them for parts anyway."

"Well," he said. "It's still such a risk and for only four hundred dollars."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers
123456...8