All Comments on 'Kita'thalla Ch. 13'

by Bowoodstock

Sort by:
  • 287 Comments (Page 2)
limoSlimoSabout 11 years ago

Just started your story yesterday. It's been a great read thus far. Anticipating the next chapter.

As far as publishing goes... I think you should go for it. A few of my favorites (bashfullyshameless, Ironiclaconic) have gone through the process, typically releasing their stories on Smashwords and other such sites. The few cases I have witnessed, the complete stories were uploaded on to literotica and removed only once publishing had been finalized. I believe your story is good enough that people would like to reread it and would be willing to pay for it. I would definitely purchase a copy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i think

You should post the ending here, give it a week or two for your fans who have been eagerly following your story from the day you posted the first chapter *waves*, the take it down for publication. You have a real talent and I'm anxious to see where it takes you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Damn.

In all honesty I really want to finish reading this, the first thought in my head when I got the lower italics was "son of a bitch" I thought it was going to happen right there then boom. You're the kind of author I both love and hate. Damn you cliff hangers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
concerning publication

in my opinion you really should publish this story as a book, from what I can tell you enjoy writing it so why not get some money from that enjoyment? I also think that this should be made into a T.V show instead of a movie because in a movie you have a maximum time of around two hours but in a TV show how long it is depends on it's success, lets just hope that if this is made onto a TV show it doesn't end like firefly, I still have not forgiven fox for canceling firefly.

ZorkrisZorkrisabout 11 years ago
GO FOR IT

I have enjoyed this story from the start. I love the depth of character and background that you are giving. As a very avid reader I can easily see you making a profit out of this as a book, show or movie and I say go for it. Those of us on here who love this story and want more will be glad to read a whole novel, a whole series of novels if that is what it takes for you to make this your whole and complete story. I for one would be sure to by the books and go to a theater for a movie. I want to see it both end and never end if that makes any sense.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
@Zorkis

I understand the feeling. There are a bunch of stories on here that I'd love to see "End and Never End"

It makes absolutely no sense logically, but I do understand it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved every bit of this story.

I will not make a long post about my opinions on this story, but Bowoodstock I can tell you are a natural at this. I can barely wait for the end or the continueing of this story. Compared to many authors at this website, you truly stand out among the stars.

RavenbloodXXXRavenbloodXXXabout 11 years ago
Keep Going!!!

I really really like this story. It has an incredible storyline. the best way to explain how I feel about this story is :don't stop! I love this! Damn Cliffhangers!. and I agree i'd easily buy this as a novel, or watch as a tv or movie. no doubt about that!

lavar69lavar69almost 11 years ago
Please don't stop

I love this story, the character development is fantastic, I want more, so may questions left unanswered keep it up

zarroc789zarroc789almost 11 years ago
WHY!!!

WHY have you not wrote more chapters. You can't just end with a cliffhanger like that one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please finish

This is a great story and cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Have you decided to publish this?

This will be my fourth time reading this fab story, and would like to know if you have decided to publish it as professional story, since the story here has been in a parking orbit since chapter 13. Please let us know. I'm all for it if you have and a graphic version would be lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DONT STOP!!!!

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THATS HOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hey Bo, Bro,

I also would like to see you carry this forward. Oh yeah, I would like to find out: 1)how they have fabulous sex; 2) how she acts when she goes orgasmic; 3) whether she comments on his lack of penis barbs; 4) if they can assimilate into any society in any form, even rogue; 5) if they have chomosonal compatibility to create a child; 6) how Eric comes to deal with being the physically weaker sex; 7) how well she can actually train him in stealth and hunting; . . . Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

I love this story. I like the characters and story plot.

Great work. By Silverwolf4676@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More!!

Cannot wait for the next chapter. Wish there were more stories like this on literotica

Catullus1970Catullus1970almost 11 years ago
Thanks man!

Awesome. I really enjoyed this. I hope you finish it sometime--you've a real gift. Good luck to you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Publish it

Other authors, even on this site, have been in a similar dilemma. Bashfullyshameless, and his Good Intentions had to be removed, when he published it. Still bought it. I read it again every now and then. The new version has less sexy in it. But it is still worth the money i paid for it, and i think the same would apply here. If nothing else, he might be able to offer insight into the decision.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story worthy of publishing and/or even a movie

If I were you I would go for publication and/or even a movie. You will always wonder if you could of if you did not do so. Though I and I am sure others will regret missing your story for a while but we will understand. But we all expect you to finish this story whatever happens. This means whether we have to go to see the movie, obtain the book, or whatever format it finally comes out. We will all be waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome

publish it... but could you finish it first please? =D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Awesome, awesome job. I'm just now finding this story and cannot wait to see the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story

I love this story and i would love to have a hardback copy or the idea of a animation/movie of this. maybe an idea for it would be a kickstarter? http://www.kickstarter.com/?ref=nav. but i would prefer the story be finished before put into a production I hate the long but worthwhile wait for the story and unless a full one could be put our faster want this to stay up

Most_WantedMost_Wantedover 10 years ago
Great story

I haven't read all the chapters yet but I had to come here and tell you this is a great story. I saw your comment about publishing it and if you did I would buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad to see you back

I read the previous chapters a long time ago and by chance came back to find you had written another one, yay!!! Now I'm checking every other day, can't wait for the next one!!

Keep up the good work!

ComproserComproserover 10 years ago
YES

You're back! Wonderful days If you where going to publish it, I'd imagine you'd be fleshing out the entire war, and stretching out the narrative... I think people would be up for that, look at 50 shades of gray. Do what you want to, just finish it here for us first!

marldude1marldude1over 10 years ago
fantastic

An excellent set of chapters very very well written, can hardly wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not actually back

The writer of this story hasn't posted a new one in 9 months

Killer_BunnyKiller_Bunnyover 10 years ago
Thank you for writing!

I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter, however long that may take, and if you want my opinion on publishing, go for it. Maybe you have to take the story down from Literotica, but you can cross that bridge when you get to it. Hell, maybe the Literotica store will be where you sell the finished novel!

Hethen129Hethen129over 10 years ago
Love it so far

Great work so far cant wait to see whats next.

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
So....

Still planning on working on this?

People start to lose heart when it goes this long without ANY kind of update -- even a simple Bio update would suffice.

Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of my favorites!!!

Please add more to this amazing story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Originally I was surprised to get sucked into this story for multiple reasons but I started it and unknowingly got sucked in. Your charecter development is astounding and unlike most stories that have discrepancies in multi chapters, you tend to follow them very well which completely surprised me.

I do hope you finish the story but I get it if you would want to make money off of it. You would obviously have to change your story some if you publish, not to mention fill a larger number of pages if you are going for a novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Make a novel, just don't leave us hanging for a decade or two. That would REALLY suck :-)

McLovin6787McLovin6787over 10 years ago
support

Surprised i was hooked but i am. I say go for whatever you think is best. Personally i think this would make a good novel but that if anybody tried to make a movie out of it they would try to use their own "fresh perspective", and screw with your very clever and awesome work. Doesnt mean dont go for it but make sure its your ideas they use.

With that said, NEW CHAPTER PLEASE!!! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perspective

I have read a truly enormous amount of science fiction in my time, from Wells, Williamson and Weintraub all the way through the Golden Age to Sawyer and beyond. Adventure, pathos, humor, scientific conundrums and "real" literature abound in the genre. I've also read a lot of junk.

What you're writing here is great stuff. Stick with it. Personally, I'm amazed (and thankful) that you can turn out such a large quantity of words considering all of your other commitments (who knew wives took up so much time?!)

Kita and her culture are carefully drawn, interesting and consistent. One point that I like very much is that when I read some dialogue that doesn't ring true or a question about plot occurs to me or there's something that just doesn't seem right, I have learned that you have done that on purpose. I feel confident that all will be explained.

I eagerly await the next installment. Thanks.

P.S. Is there any chance that some of the heavy caliber weaponry carried by Eric's unit survived the crash? Could come in handy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NOOOOOOO!

It cant end like this :'( You have to finish this because a story this good can't not have an ending. I really loved the story so far and I think its amazing. Good Job :P

Hethen129Hethen129over 10 years ago
Love this

You publish this let me know where to buy. Please Please Please don't leave us hanging.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 10 years ago
About that bit regarding not disappearing...

Yeah...what happened to "not disappearing again," hmm? It's been over a year now since this chapter went up, and there's be nary a word from you during that time. I understand life can be rather distracting, so I'm willing to forgive as long as you can provide an update about your status and the progress of the story.

So, how about an update then? Please? For old times sake? For the sake of "not disappearing again"?

P.S. I wouldn't be harassing you like this if I wasn't hooked on the story and eager to continue it. One of the curses of success, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved it!

A truly fun and action-packed erotic story. Not very many are written like this. You have people with the fantasy stories like this but not very many sci fi stories like this. I just got through what you have written and Im quite impressed with what you have. I am looking forward to your next chapter if you plan on continuing. If you don't continue I will say farewell and thanks for what you have written so far it was quite enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NNEEEEDD MMMMOOOORRRREEEE!!!!

Please finish it I have read this through twice with a month or two between readings and it hasn't changed at all so please finish it so, and I think every reader will say the same thing, so we can learn what happens to them cause I bet It gets much better from then on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eric the whimp

Eric's charactor is not the brightest light bulb in the building is he? He is too weak and too dence for my liking...

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisabout 10 years ago
I'm loving it

I'm loving it. You're doing a great job with a familiar theme. Kita is a wonderfully complex character; you've done a great job developing the Ketral society and its history.

Please come back and write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ive waited this many years one or two more wont kill me... hopefully...

okay please dear god finish this story... or publish it so i can buy it... either way...

cylinderlitcylinderlitabout 10 years ago
so good

From the first sentence of the first chapter I've been anticipating this scene but through all the teasing I've enjoyed every second of this story it is just too good.

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenabout 10 years ago
End?

And this people you see here... is trolling at it's finest! With skill and heart to write, to lurk silently creeping into the readers heart only thusly to stop short... like forcing smokers/coffee addicts to quit suddenly all cold turkey.

Bowoodstock good sir I tip my hat to your intentional/unintentional dick move. I know how one can get caught up in things as well as lose their muse and struggle to get on track... *sigh shrugs* regardless this is the child you raised. Your child has yet to reach adulthood. Don't let your child be all alone here with all us perverts to make our own conjectures about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
We want you to write more! Please???

We want you to write more! Please???

Sak77Sak77about 10 years ago
How to say this nicely . . .

WRITE MORE OR WE KILL YOUR DOG! hehehe

Just kidding. This is one of the best, most enjoyable, most REAL SF/F pieces out there.

larry74403larry74403about 10 years ago
Here's my take on things.

Bowoodstock sees how popular the story is so rather than finish it for the readers that gave him the idea in the first place, he's going to do it up as a novel and sell it on Amazon. That way he can make us pay to finish the story.

OCDManOCDManabout 10 years ago
Add another reader to the list

Your level of writing has not appreciably deviated from the excellence we have come to expect from you, so I don't think that level will decline. BUT, we are still missing the rest of the story, a story that, in so many ways, needs to be finished. You know that. No matter what else happens between the two of them while they're still on the planet, the second act hasn't even started yet: what happens when they are found and taken back to "civilization". So MUCH remains to this story, and, I agree, it will be tricky. There are so many ways to go down a wrong path. I don't think you've reached the halfway point in your little tale. I'm thinking a minimum of 450-500 pages, of which you've written about 230. I can't criticize. I could never attempt this. But, add my name to the list of those patiently waiting for further developments. Thanks. It's an engrossing story.

vamplover1986vamplover1986about 10 years ago

its a great story and i hoped there would be more but clearly there isnt so i cant favorite this its a wonderful story though

tmgermanytmgermanyabout 10 years ago
Oh you...

Great story. Now since you wanted to torture us with a cruel cliffhanger, can we ask for a quick update *puppy eyes*?

NukuquaNukuquaabout 10 years ago
Next chapter????

Hi I was wondering when the next instalment was due. Can't wait to read it.

Nuk

surfandturf64surfandturf64about 10 years ago
but you have disappeared

Nice story when will you come back to it???

sexydad50sexydad50about 10 years ago
I have just read this again

I know that you have had several life changes recently and probably don't have as much time to write as before. I love this story and am anxiously waiting for the next chapter(s). Wonderfully written with characters that seem real even in a science fiction setting. Please find time to finish this. Really appreciate your writing.

Thanks for so much more than a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please return!

I have reread this story so many times since I first discovered your writing. Please don't abandon your amazing story like so many others have. It's too great a story line to leave unfinished. Please at least give us a bio update or something. Give us a mini chapter maybe? Until then, I'll continue to wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just Awesome..

I am desperate to read next chapter, please write it soon.. your imagination and way of describing words is amazing..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Cue quagmire foe next chapter it's is turning into a hot story

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
when is there more

i love this story i wont more PLEASE

ArcerdoArcerdoalmost 10 years ago
Finally!

Thank god you are back, i was waiting forever to see a new chapter of this story from you.

Don't feel bad over being away for so long, i fully understand that myself. Being married myself.

I pray for you and your wife to have a happy, long marriage.

.... and, that you finish this story. :)

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Can't wait to find out what happens next

Please continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
PLEASE KEEP WRITING

You write very well and have a very interesting story. Please keep writing, for you readers sake :).

Bodhi1978Bodhi1978almost 10 years ago
Noooo! Don't stop!

Please tell me chapter 14 is on the way?! I can't stand the suspense!

BowoodstockBowoodstockalmost 10 years agoAuthor
From the author

Wow. I gotta stop doing this. Falling off the face of the Earth that is.

A lot has happened. I've gotten married. I've started working. And life just keeps getting busier.

That being said. The files for this story are still on my computer. I still keep them there as a reminder because it would suck beyond reason if I didn't finish this.

I don't know when it will be up, but I haven't abandoned this. Ch 14 is in the works, and I do intend to finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yay

I just checked into this series again to see if there was any progress.

I'm thrilled you have gotten married and I hope you have a wonderful marriage, but I am going to be selfish a bit as I seriously want to see the rest of this story line unfold.

Its always so painful to see great stories like this one die due to real life getting in the way and I'm thrilled to know that an author feels the need to finish it as much as we desire as readers to see it finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow...

Hear I was just about to check and dissapoint myself to see no ch 14 but thank gods I checked the comments... there are so many good stories ive come across that the authors give up on or lose interest... I would hate to see that happen here. Your story telling ability never ceases to amaze me whenever I decide I want to reread your W.I.P. if you where to find a publisher and get this out id be more than happy to buy it. Angry to have to wait but would definatley pay monies. Thanks for the update and keep it up!!!!! :P

DalafarDalafaralmost 10 years ago

Hey man just know people still want to see this finished. And this story is still very much being enjoyed. Glad to know you are still alive and kicking and all I can say is I look forward to the next chapter. So write faster damn you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
perhaps a kick starter or something?

Perhaps you could set up a kick starter and allow people to fund your writing endeavors? Im sure you dont want it to turn into a cash whoring thing but it would help motivate you (not that you arent, im sure you work on this story whenever you have free time) and help you out while offering donors personal updates or early access or something? If you publish it ill gladly buy a copy (the wait would be hell) but doing a crowdfunding campaign could help get you to the point of publishing. Idk what im talking about ignore me I just wanna give you money to support your amazing writing skills and awesomesauce story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
About your question

I would try to get it published I would definately buy one... Or two...hundred but the major part that would suck is waiting but we have to wait months as is so not to much of a difference and I definetly think this book can go places!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please

You're killing me smalls!

This is the third time I've read this story in the last year. It's one of my favorite on Literotica. Please finish it.

JonasMacJonasMacalmost 10 years ago
Hooked, addicted

And now I'm jonsing for the next chapter. It's been over a year and you left off right when they were.....ugh, writers and their real lives. I hope you return to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lives

Hopefully this story is not another casualty of real-life. Too many REALLY good stories here have been dropped due to real life interfering. But I do hold out some hope since it took something like a year and a half for this chapter to come out. At least it's obvious the author has every intention of finishing this even if it takes a decade (which I hope it doesn't).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good read... but no ending?

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. You're definitely a 'cat' person. I know it's been awhile since your last installment but I would certainly enjoy more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excelent

Excellent story. I can see through their relationship, peace between the races. Rocky adventure between the races, but race peace. Wondering about the procreation possibilities and did any of Turvan's blood getting into Eric's wounds change his DNA for fast healing? How much difference is there between human and feline dna?

Looking for more. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Encore

Hey author are you still among the living? I've been looking for a new chapter every day for several months, no shit I actually google bowoodstock to come straight to your page. Readers are desperate for more, this story is what makes movies, tv series, and cult followings. Please return soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what if we did a kick starter

Nor really. We've been waiting a full year and I'm betting people here are still rereading this story. I keep thinking of what would happen if they're people came to their planet. What else might happen.

The only thing I'm surprised that people are not making their own version of the story.

Because of the madding wait

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
I hope you finish this :)

This story has always been one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you are a

ASSHOLE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whats Next!

man i just recently came back to this story after reading it some many months ago and it is still great! When is the next chapter coming out?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Have you forgotten your fans?

Dear, Sir: Are you still alive? have you forgotten your fans. I hope that you are well and in good health. How ever you have left us all hanging and incomplete. At leach let us know how you are doing. It has been more than an year and you have let us down. You build a wonderful fan base and we love your stories, but this one is crying out to be completed. If you need our help let us know. "WALK IN BEAUTY" Be a good warrior and finish what you have created. You as an story teller, you have an honorable duty to finish this. Thank You. D. Steele -Whirl Wind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

This story has been I grey but sadly it's been awhile since the authors been active hope they haven't abandoned the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very frustrating...

The long wait for something to happen with this story, after almost two years, is very frustrating to me. Although I have written my own version of this story I will never post it anywhere because the story does not belong to me. Before the transport that Eric was on crashed the pilot managed to send out a distress signal. A rescue ship is going to be dispatched to pick him and any other survivors from the crashed transport but due to the ongoing battle the space navy could not attempt a rescue. Lets just say that Eric and Kita's DNA are very compatible. As Kita and Eric's relationship develops she becomes pregnant. Eric has to make a hard decision when a rescue ship finally arrives... Bowoodstock is not the only one that can use cliffhangers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continuing the story

If anyone here has written a continuation of this story, they should feel free to post it. This story has clearly been abandoned. It would be great to see someone pick up the torch. Literotica is full of fanfiction and derivative works. Just give credit for the inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good things come to those who wait.

Hey 10/20/14, Bowoodstock (the author of this story) left a comment back in July. July! That was only three frickin' months ago for crying out loud. There were about seventeen months between this chapter and the one before it. Yes, it's true that exceptionally good stories are sometimes abandoned on this website.

This one isn't. So have a little faith why don't you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No please

I've been binge reading since 3am...don't stop this story now. I've fallen in love with your characters, your story, even the cave they live in. this definitely souls make a good book, movie etc. but finish it here for those who are looking for this update day after day I'll be one of then now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy ****

Five hours reading 13 chapters and on the last part before sweet gratification. FIN. Well im going to go brain myself with a spork now BYE

Hale1Hale1over 9 years ago
HEY Anonymous

Obviously most of you aren't writers, if I were one and read so many of your comments it would be the last time I'd post. These people sweat blood getting their ideas down to provide us with free entertainment. If you've read this far and didn't get your rocks off don't bitch to the author, there ARE a couple of titles on this site that I'm sure will do the job.

Thanx for a very entertaining read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No!

No! It can't end here. Please come back Bowoodstock, it's been almost two years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful story

I have to say this is an absolutely wonderful and BEAUTIFUL story. A friend of mine is an amateur author (fanfiction), and suggested I read this. I have to say, his words failed to capture how amazing this story is. I see this as more romantic than erotic, and I have to say, I haven't seen something this damn good in years! I know, from working with my friend on his stories, how trying it can be to write. I hope you know you have a small legion of dedicated fans waiting eagerly for the next installment, as we've come to love Kita and Eric. My author friend is also trying to get another author to do some art for your story! I'll be sure to let you know if that happens.

Please update soon, if for nothing else so we know we didn't lose another great writer to Fate's cruel embrace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need more!

It's been a bit over a year!

We need more!

bent1bent1over 9 years ago
More!

Very good story that draws you in. Only problem I have is the shortness of the chapters and the the frequency, lol. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do not let this story die off, damn you!

Don't know if I've left any commentary for this chapter or any previous ones from this series, or not. Nor do I even care. Despite reading upwards of a few other pieces with surprising similarity to your own, I can honestly say that this version of the tale is looking to be my favorite. So there's no need to rush, but don't just abandon it either! Not that someone should tell me now, but I really want to read about whether or not they get to have a future together; possibly including shared-parentage-offspring. Reminder To Self: check back next month for potential progress, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

This is one of the best stories that I have ever read and I really want it to finish where it belongs Thank you very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waiting

Yes, still waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2 YEARS !!

2 Years and i still come back and check for a new chapter. Its that good. I am hoping that maybe you have decided to make this a book and we will be pleasantly surprised as you announce its arrival... one can only hope. If not i will settle for another chapter =) Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2 years since last update :(

pls come back

i miss you

Past_RegretsPast_Regretsover 9 years ago
Time to end the cliffhanger

Hands down the best story I have read here. You are a talented, imaginative writer and I hope to see you continue writing. I know how life’s priorities can overshadow things. Can you please continue this story or if you have continued somewhere else please tell your fans where we can go to read it.

chrito74chrito74over 9 years ago
Fan for life!

I ask my self when will i stop checking back on this story to see if its updated and the answer is NEVEEERRRR!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best literoticas.

From this president day and age two years later we ask you please give us a book! We shall read it if you put it out !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another one bites the dust.

Too bad so sad the story is dead. I say that because there hasn't been any new chapters or any updates on progress of the story on their bio page for 2 years. I know that the real world of life does not always go as planed and things happen. But if this was my story I would at least let my fans know on what is going on so they would understand why I have not made any new progress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Kita'thalla.... more please...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep coming back for more... !!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBowoodstock@Bowoodstock
Yep, I'm really back after such a long hiatus. The last 10 years have been a journey for me, including a new career change, several moves, and new experiences that have shaped who I am. I know I'm going to get a lot of questions about the state of Kita'thalla. This is still...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES