All Comments on 'Kita'thalla Ch. 13'

by Bowoodstock

Sort by:
  • 287 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dammit

Nothing I hate more than enjoying an unfinished story. So frustrating...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hoping for More of this Amazing Story

Since I first read this story in late '11, I've been hooked. Not because it's erotica, but because of the amazing story, and how well you tell it. Sure, similar stories have been told before, but yours is unique, something certainly rare nowadays. You have created an amazing universe, that, while being fantastic, also seems real. That you have thought out such things like Kita's language and culture, details of the advancement of human technology, even details of biology. I would normally expect to see the likes of this in Analog Science Fiction Magazine, written by people like Robert Heinlein or Isaac Asimov. This is an amazing story, bar none.

Some of my friends I have told about this have even talked about artwork for it. (One of my friends used to draw underground comics)

There is more than a few of us who are also concerned about the long silence. I know life happens and gets in the way, but I have also learned of the tragic deaths of great online authors. Behind the amazing words, is still a mortal person, of flesh and blood.

So often do we forget the person who writes the stories we love. You have fans who worry about you, and hope and pray we haven't lost another great writer to a drunk driver or a bar brawl. At the very least, let your fans know you're safe.

At any rate, I eagerly await the next chapter of your amazing story. Or, barring that, an announcement on your profile, showing us you're still alive.

And, like many others, if you should ever publish this amazing, fantastic story as a book, I would most certainly buy a copy, and I know people who would buy two or more.

I will continue to check monthly, and hope and pray I will one day see an update to the story that gave me such happiness, that it inspired me and my friends to wrote stories, too.

Yours with friendship,

-Alex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Continue

OMG.,,the story plot is great please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
here's how it ends.

they have sex, it's amazing, yadda yadda yadda. a week later they run out of food. kita goes on the hunt for it and provides them with more. yadda yadda yadda. more sex.

a few weeks later, rescue ships from both sides find them. eric and kita run from them, wanting to stay together forever. yadda yadda yadda.

the rescue ships fight each other. eric and kita get separated, but find each other. the rescue ships are destroyed, eric and kita find and make another home together on the planet, years pass. the war is won by humans, yadda yadda yadda.

eric and kita live alone on that planet, together for the rest of their lives. the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
delighted...

to have another chapter and hoping for more - sooner rather than later... 5*...+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Come on hurry with the next

Very good cant wait for the next. Suggestion for the next they have sex Kita gets knocked up and teaches Eric how to hunt while they await their rescue. Can Kita have twins one looks like a male furry the other female human. Your choice on looks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hallucinations!

I don't like hallucinations either!

Really? The 13th chapter and we're still hanging from a cliff ending in 2013!

Dude, come back!

Bo, we need back in the game here, please finish?

I am enamored with your writing, the playful banter...please say there's still another 6 or so chapters left of their story of survival and setting aside their personal differences. Personal discoveries and exploration, need, desire and co-habitating; free for the very first time in either of their lives of society and military.

Will they be rescued? Do they want to be rescued? For the love of Pete and with mercy of the dreaded law of Murphy...come back Bo!!

magikman233magikman233about 9 years ago
please please please finish this....

you sir are a good writer,however there is a time to end all things,and it's long since past time for you to finish this story,please,end it,i know you must be a dad or something by now,and i understand time constraints,but seriously,finish this story....please

larry74403larry74403about 9 years ago
It's been two years.

Surely you've had time over the course of the last two years to write two or three pages to wrap this up. Please prove me wrong. I don't want to be correct in the assumption that you've basicky given your fans a big fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anyone

If anyone can get a hold of the person who wrote this or helped edit it or whatever please tell them to continue this story too many times ive seen a good story stopped all of a sudden this story shouldnt fall victim as well PLEASE

lmarkolmarkoabout 9 years ago
wery good

this story is too good to remain unfinished so i am gonna beg like the rest of the good people here. if u catch the time or motivation to finish this please do, i found about 3-4 stories that are left unfinished on this site that are simply to good to ignore, even if u decide to publish it i would buy it without thinking ( and i never buy books), so one again best of luck to you, family and i hope to see more.

tw_holttw_holtabout 9 years ago

I love this series. While it'd be great to see the story get finished, I do hope the author is alive, well, and happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Storytelling

I consider myself an avid storyteller, when I'm near a campfire at dark a part of me changes, and I need to weave some sort of tale that will capture the hearts of my fellow marshmallow roasters. Now, telling a story at a campfire is often ad-libbing, there is no time for a lengthy break or pause, and the story will end as soon as I am unable to continue painting word pictures. In my experience, I prefer to construct a beginning and end in my mind, then tell a story that I know will guide from one to the other, but things don't always go as planned, and if I'm petering out and need an escape I find a great spot for the story to end, a spot that is compelling and, though it may not resolve all the issues I have introduced to the story, it is the end of a suspense.

In this story, Kita finally overcoming personal demons and bridging the physical gap that has been tantalizing us from the chapter one is in my opinion a great spot to finish the story. It may not be the most satisfactory for the major reader-ship, it probably isn't the end you were hoping for either, but if you are unable to revisit this project, then I don't think it is anything that you should feel ashamed about; you have written an incredible story, that is worthy of all the praise it has received.

Ge59Ge59about 9 years ago

It would be nice to see the end result of this story as i have read countless others that were also good but just never got finished. Please finish it so that it has an end.

ZoaruonZoaruonabout 9 years ago
Please finish the story!!!!

Dear author,

I know you have probably have heard this before, but I feel the need to say it. Please finish the story!!! I know you have a life outside of this, but this story is good that it would be horrible to see it be left unfinished. Now if you do choose to take it public, then by all means do it. It is a wonderful story and if it were published I would definitely buy it. Leaving it like this leaves so many questions unanswered. When I first came to this website, this story was the very first story that caught my eye. I beg you to please either finish it on here or take it be published and finished in that way. Ever since I have read this story I have found some many stories that were almost as good as this one, but unfortunately many of them remain unfinished. It is tragic to such a beautiful masterpiece remain unfinished. I hope that my words reach you so that this may finish running its course, which to be honest is probably a long ways off in the future. So please finish it. And thank for taking the time to read this comment if you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ugghhhh

You are right, I am screaming at this being the last one. Keep looking for an update. I love this story.

KayakbabeKayakbabealmost 9 years ago
Yes please continue, please

That is a tough decision you face. There are other authors who started here on lit. And they often put up short stories that they write while exploring ideas for their next novel. I know of one for sure who self published and left their story here for quite a while. It's really up to you. I do think this is very very good. This story hasn't suffered burn out as so many do when an author loses interest and can't figure out how to wind the story to a solid conclusion. Please continue. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Just found you story, and blew through all 13 chapters in a few hours. Needless to say I got hooked. Sad to see that the story appears to be all but dead. Hopefully you pick it up again, because the story needs a ending.

NukuquaNukuquaalmost 9 years ago
Are you going to finish?

Hi great story, you really need to finish it as you have lots of people waiting for more chapters or the conclusion of this great tale.

Nukuqua

zetjester1zetjester1almost 9 years ago
Brilliant

I love this story,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

For the love of Christ add more this is an amazing story I must read more.

2ezgoin2ezgoinalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!

Fantastic story!!! It kept me up waaay too late several nights reading, as I couldn't stop. You and your damn cliffhangers.... AAARGH! ;)

The premise of the story is outstanding. Well written, and it keeps sucking the reader back in, gotta see what happens next! I realize that it's been several years in the making, and has a good ways to go till the final chapter. With any luck, life will allow you the time to finish, both for your benefit, as well as your loyal readers.

IF, as you mentioned, you do decide to publish this work, I, for one, would appreciate a heads up as to when and where the novel is available, as I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

Good luck, and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Finish ??

More than 2 years with no update/ no bio update, probably over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

WHY?!

DARKNESS1120DARKNESS1120over 8 years ago
WHY DID YOU ABANDON US!?

"I won't disappear this time." He says. Seriously! YOU HAVE LEFT US WITHTHE BIGGEST CLIFFHANGER IN THE HISTORY OF CLIFFHANGERS! THIS STORY IS AWESOME! WHY ABANDON IT?!?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You have to finish this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why

Wwwwwwwwwwhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
possible fate.

With such a long absence, one hopes the author just got busy with life and family. Not the other possibilities of what might have happened in this world. The vision of this story is engrossing, bringing to life another world. Make this a H-Manga and it would be a short but beautiful series. It is very saddening not to have the pleasure of reading the complete story.

Cenobites699.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That's It. Their All Dead.

I am fairly certain that every good author that started in 2009-11 is dead. I have come to this conclusion because ever good story I read was stopped being published in 2012-13 and has not been continued since. Not even a bio updated has been posted on any of them and for this I am very pissed. I love reading good books/series but when the author just ups and stops with no update for 2 YEARS, not even a "I am no longer interested in writing the story and will be stopping" update. At least with that i get some closure and am not checking up on the series every 2-3 WEEKS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He'll be back

Oh ye of little faith...

There already was more when the story broke of at this point. It will be added, surely. Just put comments here once in a while to turn the author's head this way every so often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A thin line of love and hate my friend

It's a good thing I have no clue where you are cuz I would hug you and then stab you, and save your life so you can finish this..... But Dame that cliff hanger you evil basterd

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DUUUUDE!!!

Oh come on! I need to know what happens next!!! Waaaaaaahhh!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2 years later

By now either the writer has moved onto other things or they're dead. This has to be the most anticipated story to get a new part in literally years and the next chapter hasn't happened. If Bowoodstock died I hope no one else touches his masterpiece. Barely any sex in it for literotica yet you can't help but read every chapter from start to finish. Bowoodstock, if you're still out there, just be happy and hopefully not dead!

Posiden6200Posiden6200over 8 years ago

This is amazing story that pulled me in and didn't let me got till I read everything I could. I truly hope you come back soon with another chapter of this amazingly great story.

LargeLizardLargeLizardover 8 years ago
Still waiting

I remember one morning I had been checking back to this amazing story wondering if it would ever get a chapter 13. I near fell out of my chair when I saw this updated. And I've been checking back here far too often hoping it updates again. I just wish we'd get some sort of sign...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue!

I absolutely loved this series, and i hate how you left us hanging in the end, but it would be really appreciated if you would finish it.... please! Dont leave us hanging!

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 8 years ago
Three years and counting...

In two days, it'll be three years to the date since this story was posted. Nearly two years since we last seen any sign of life from Bowoodstock. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm running low on hope that Bo will continue this story.

Come on Bo! Where the heck are you? Show us some sign of life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Similar story

If you liked this, you should check out "Upon a Savage Shore".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bruh

You said not to hate you for that cliffhanger, but it's now been over three years. RIP.

SnowPawzSnowPawzover 8 years ago
Still holding hope

i for one am still holding hope for this.

but three years... man you sure do know how to keep us hanging...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Roughly three years.

Congrats on life being good to ya but don't just leave a story hanging like that. Surely they have a way to mate and circumvent her being an enemy soldier.

Bradp1974Bradp1974about 8 years ago
DUDE!

This is an amazing read, man! Any plans to finish this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where the rest of the story?

You are an excellent writer without a doubt. Unfortunately you are rather letting down your supporters by not finishing this great epic tale.

Signed the "centurion"

PercySledgePercySledgeabout 8 years ago
More, more, MORE!

Wonderful creative beautiful story!

Please finish this ! i want to know more about them and I HATE not knowing the end...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wish there was more

Came for the sex, stayed for the story, never got the sex, still came out loving it and in a writing mood. Seems to happen a lot... I go looking for sex and end up with story! Although I've never been straight-up blueballed by the story before... Lol.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 8 years ago
One of the reasons I really HATE reading multiple chapter stories here...

I get wrapped up in some incredible stories... Only to have them stop out of the blue...

I'll add this little gem to my favorites and hope for the best... Though there years...? Not a good sign...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
one of the best

I really like these type of stories, but you need to go on and finish it.

PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SOB

Son Of a Bitch.

Started to get worried after chapter 10 that there wasn't enough chapters left to finish this story. And being a few years since the last chapter was published does not give me confidence I'll soon see any new chapters.

That being said I really enjoyed this story. Your writing kept me reading way past my bedtime. I would love to read the conclusion of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Damn - I should know better

All I had to do was look at the dates of submission on the different chapters and I could have saved myself the agony of getting hooked another unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No longer with us.

I have to believe that Mr. Bowoodstock has passed over and is no longer with in the land of the living. I hope that I am wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your delima

Look...I am going to say this,I already know it has been said multiply time; this is fantastic! You have to finish this like ,ASAP! And look about publishing this...I would happily map end my money to see, watch, play (if this becomes a video game you know), and READ this wonderful piece of art. I know that some people would be mad that this was taken down,but I refuse to allow asinine idiots like Micheal Bay,who brought us that horrible disgrace of a movie time line Transformers, destroying our childhood. Or the lady who brought us Twilight? You think that story was captivating, or interesting in any light? Or what about 50 shades of gray...now you tell me. Is your work of art is less than the garbage that sells MILLLIONS OF COPIES?!??!?!?!?!?!? If you don't publish this i'll cry. No exageration. I. Will. Cry. This story is wonderful amazing and heartfelt. Kita is adorable a innocent little devil. And Eric is awesome,even if he lost his only means of defense, but this would be a waste of a talent and a gift if you let this not get any publicity. You don't even have to exert 300% effort just post it on amazon tell people go to cafes to do a book release. I will buy it if it becomes a book. I will see it if it becomes a movie I wi Fanboy over you at conferences. I will back you 1000000000%. If nobody else on this site will I will support your vision. Please, consider what you have here. This is amazing and you should.go and get this thing published...AFTER YOU FINISH THIS WONDERFUL STORY!!!!!!!!!

Lyon007Lyon007almost 8 years ago

For some reason I imagine Kita as looking like Mini Anden. Does anyone else think that? Also, I really do hope you continue this story.

silverwingeddemonsilverwingeddemonalmost 8 years ago
Still out there.

Actually bowoodstock was logged onto Literotica not six or seven months ago. I don't know if he is still writing this or if he has shelved the story, but I do know he is still out there. To Bo: please finish this, so many fans await the conclusion of such a rich and beautifully written story. We hope you are doing well and we hope you are still writing. Good luck, Bowoodstock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@ Bowoodstock

As a reader, I get interested in certain stories that have a unique storyline. I've read all of Kita'thalla chapters and they are really good. I agree when writers are involved in other projects and stuff, but not finishing a story can get other readers wondering and hoping for more. You need to finish what's left of this series and then continue on your everyday life. Whatever you are, you're still a good writer. If dead, you're still a good writer. Your choice is yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Dear Bowoodstock, I may rate a story here and there depending on how fast I want to get to the next chapter. Yet I feel I just Have to tell you this is the most enthralling and captivating story I've read outside a book. I very well might lose my mind if u stop now. Bravo my friend you are truly talented!! I hope to read the next chapter soon, I'm hooked!!!

sali6435sali6435over 7 years ago
love the story

Keep it building, i love the plot line and direction its headed. its well writen and flows along smoothly dragging the reader into the world.

Thank you for taking the time to write and share this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
About that ending

I always thought this story had been abandoned, but rereading that ending bit and hearing that the author is still around... Makes me wonder if he's working on making a full book version of this or something.

That would be pretty cool, I must admit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That epilogue

That epilogue says that you are still writing, but it has been over three years now and no new chapters. I hate when people do this but it is a good story. Please come back! Pleeeeeaase!?!?!!

AnonJK

danoctoberdanoctoberover 7 years ago
Interesting cross species political war of the worlds intrigue...

....the ending sort just dropped off....splat....

deputydonedeputydoneover 7 years ago
Thank you.

I have really enjoyed your story. You are doing a fantastic job of character development and I would really like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I don't feel like the story couldn't end where it currently has. And I wouldn't be surprised if it continued. If this story is made into physical form (novel, graphic or otherwise) I would buy it. But it is unlikey I would find it without a reference.

Thank you for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Still hoping for another chapter!

Every single day I pray to the smut gods for a proper ending to this wonderful series. Though to be honest I wouldn't even care it there was no sex, I just want a proper happy ending for the two lead characters!

I hope that the author is happy and well and will manage to write a conclusion some day.

cenobites699cenobites699over 7 years ago
Bowoodstock logged on?

I am curious as to if anyone knows for certain that bowoodstock has logged on in the passed few years. There is no indication of activity on his profile or the comments after July 2014. I ask so I may know where to look, and once again find hope this story will be completed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please finish

I,m dieing to know what happens to these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stories similar to this gem ?

Absolutely amazing ! There should be more stories like this ! Hope the author will finish this masterpiece. Now does anybody know any similar story to this ? Preferably with the inter species romance xD ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Similar story

Upon a Savage Shore by ripperfish

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stauker

If you publish, will you keep the title? If you don't publish, when will you finish it here? Side note: YOU BETTER GØDDAMN WELL FINISH THIS!!! ITS 2017, PUT THE PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR FUÇKING MISERY!! EITHER FINISH THE STORY HERE, TELL US THE TITLE OF THE BOOK, OR GIVE US DAMN GOOD REASON WHY THAT WONT BE HAPPENING!!

If something tragic happened, you will find much support here; if writer's block, sorry for capping; otherwise know that fidgety has become impatient is now desperate.

I'll bookmark your uploads page, for when you return to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Similar stories

Is there anything quite like this? I really dig this, and I wanted to like the savage shore series but I couldn't get past the excessive weird naming and really passive female character. We need more novella thingies like this with a good balance between strong female characters and male characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
next book please!:)

i can honestly say this is along the lines of cornilia funke and erin hunter. nowadays its so hard for a book to grab my attention and hold it to draw me into the story to finish it and still have the need/want to return to the world the words you used as your brush to paint the canvas that is my mind. please continue to bring this world of yours to life! and if you ever want to chat, here's my gmail, bambam5wolf.

RangerJayRangerJayabout 7 years ago
Love it

I loved this story so much from the pacing to their interactions. Please finish this or publish it. If you publish it I will buy a copy my self just don't let this die off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Are ya dead mate?

"I don't intend to disappear again, so you should hear soon from me. I meant it when I said that I would finish this." - 4 years ago

Your youtube account that you used to comment on the fake trailer is gone, and you've been inactive for close to half a decade. At this point the story comes secondary, are you alive?

TLB1981TLB1981almost 7 years ago

HELLO are there and going to finish

BowoodstockBowoodstockalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Finally

Chapter 14 has been submitted for publishing. Finally.

Sorry for the wait, and thank you for being wonderful followers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you!

You DO love us! Thank you for continuing to tell your most wonderful tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Eyesight

Btw, human eyesight is actually much better than cats'. We see more clear, more colors, more details, and we can see from as far as 5 to 10 times away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Eyesight

She is an alien feline species. She is not only an advanced alien species, she's also genetically modified. What makes you think she has the eyesight of a common cat?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bowoodstock

Well i for are very happy you didn't do anything else with it yet as I would've missed it all. I've been reading this as a marathon today.

Thank you very much and I guess now on to the finale

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dont stop man that was getting good.

I want more from ya chapter wise ,they mate she has mixed Cubs they are found by her race first or his.

TangentFoxTangentFoxover 3 years ago

If it's still relevant, you can publish without taking down an online preexisting version of a story. You could also work on it further so thaf the difference is significant. Obviously I'm years late to be making this comment, but I am enoying the story immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Second time trying read this story or picking up where quit before. Hard to read about such an idiot and coward. Sure he tried to fight the dude but he want say anything about what he wants or feels. He just stutters and repeats what she says over and over. Stranded and alone it doesn’t matter what he does. No reason to be nervous. Mostly crap like she says she questions who she is and he says but your name is Kita’thalla. Story is full of him being dumb like that and I don’t understand what you are trying to do with it, as far as writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

lol that cliffhanger thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are you still alive and where is the continuing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome!Make it a MOVIE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would like you to continue the story in writing or if you had continued the story somewhere else, please tell us where. Needless to say. I have enjoy it.

NICHOLXNICHOLX5 months ago

Another great read, voted five.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What cliff hangers?

It was obvious there would be another alien introduced, it was obvious there would be a struggle of some kind. Although your solution for him taking so long to reveal himself without killing Eric first was flawed at best.

These two getting together is the reason for the story in the first place...

What cliffhangers.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No, no – please don’t deprive your loyal readers.

In the final analysis, it just won’t matter if you leave the story of here. It won’t affect your other activities at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBowoodstock@Bowoodstock
Yep, I'm really back after such a long hiatus. The last 10 years have been a journey for me, including a new career change, several moves, and new experiences that have shaped who I am. I know I'm going to get a lot of questions about the state of Kita'thalla. This is still...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES