All Comments on 'Kitten and the Wolf'

by Serafina1210

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Serafina1210Serafina1210over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Anonymous, for the nice comment. There's a good bit more of my BDSM fiction here, but also stuff in other categories that you might not like as much. Read at your own risk. You can also find more of my stuff at various non-Amazon outlets under the name Serafina Conti. Some of it is free, the rest cheap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story & your writing is just divine. The characters are relatable & easy to got lost in, while the images you paint with your words display an incredibly sizzling build up to a crescendo of passion, pain & pleasure. Bravo! I can’t wait to read more of your work ;)

jenellesljenelleslover 4 years ago
I was there... I wish

I can tell a well written story. When I am no longer reading it, but in the room watching, hearing, and smelling. I felt her emotions. I've been to sub space once, and she was there on her first.

Beautifully done.

JS_PhotoJS_Photoover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

I love the intelligent submission as she gives in to him. She's not a bimbo, she knows what she wants, knows the risks, and isn't afraid to pursue what she wants, and he gives her just what she wants, even if she didn't know she wanted it prior to their encounter. I'd love to read more chapters about their ongoing relationship and what they both learn about each other.

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesalmost 7 years ago
Exquisite

This story is exquisite. The detail, the characters and the eroticism. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
rating

i have only given a 5 star rating once in my years of reading literotica. truly good work.

Serafina1210Serafina1210over 9 years agoAuthor
Tee hee

I've got to get those writerly tics under control. It's terrible to be predictable! But I really do like those close-cropped beards . . .

allenasallenasover 9 years ago
Serafina Erotica Drinking Game

Drink every time the phrase "close-cropped beard" is used.

Drink every time a character "mews."

Finish your drink anytime a character thinks she's supposed to be disgusted but secretly feels turned on.

In all seriousness, another good one. Keep up the nice work.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 9 years ago
It may soon be gone from the front page...

...but I'll wager it'll be a long time before it's forgotten! How 'bout a sequel?

Serafina1210Serafina1210over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks again

With "Kitten and the Wolf" about to cycle off the BDSM front page, I want to thank all who have read it (nearly 4000 now), and all who have commented, favorited, and voted. The response has been gratifying.

The life of a story on the front page can be exhilarating (and it has been, these three days!), but there's also something to be said for the peace and quiet of the Literotica archives. This story, and this author, look forward to getting a little rest.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Serafina

Your best yet by a country mile. I love pet and kitten play and this was soooo erotically written that I was there in the room.

6* for you.

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 9 years ago
Smoking hot!

I loved it. Kitten play is totally a thing for me, and this was lovely - all the negotiation took place in a way that was totally hot, and the sexy bits were very, very sexy.

...And now, I'm off to read your other stories. :)

parawaparawaover 9 years ago
Great work...

I have enjoyed your other stories, but this steps up a notch. Thank you- I look forward to more.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 9 years ago
Fucking perfection!

For me, this is as perfect as a story can get! Sheer marvellousness! Thank you xo

Serafina1210Serafina1210over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

to bodybychocolate (mine too!), small_town_girl and ham_sandwich for the lovely comments. STG and HS are favorite authors of mine, from whom I've learned a tremendous amount about storytelling, so their praise means a lot to me.

Please note that, although this story is set around Thanksgiving, it is NOT a holiday contest entry.

bodybychocolatebodybychocolateover 9 years ago
Wonderful story!

I'm speechless. This story was delicious, but also so wonderfully written.

Congratulations to you.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years ago
oh wow, @serafina!!

what an absolute gem of a story!

incredibly hot, even when kitty play isn't my personal kink.

thank you so much for sharing!

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 9 years ago
Astonishingly fantastic!

One of the best stories I've ever read here. Serafina's back, and with a vengeance! Five stars for sure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous