Kitten and the Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nngh," I said, and pushed myself into him, smashing my nose flat against the fabric of his pants.

He took a fistful of my hair and lifted my head up. "Rowrr!" I protested as I lost his cock.

"You're a natural," he said with amazement in his voice, "a champion cocksucker." He stood, took my head in his hands again, and thrust into me. I spluttered and almost lost it, but it seemed I had a talent for suppressing my gag reflex - I should have known this at twenty! - and I held still and let him slam me, harder and more excited by the second - it was scary how hard he was using me, but fuck this was hot, and I'd never felt so good.

I put my arms around him, holding his buttocks, and pulled, wanting more, willing him to do to my mouth what he'd do to a pussy - and he did, his body moving in spasms now, instinct taking over, pulling fiercely, hair twined into his fingers, till he cried out and pushed deep, and his cum pumped into my mouth and throat - no man had ever come in my mouth, I'd never felt the sticky warmth of it oozing over my tongue.

He thrust into me till there was nothing left of his orgasm, and, unwilling to stop, he thrust a few times more; but finally he pulled out and looked down into my face, something like astonishment in his eyes. I gazed into his strong, lean face and swallowed his cum. I didn't love the fatty, salty flavor of it, but I thought I'd do this a thousand times if I could see that very look on his face each time.

5. Bad Kitty

I thought we were probably done. In my experience, men instantly lost interest after they'd come - and once they'd come, they stopped being very interesting to me. They usually didn't manage to make me come, so I was glad to get rid of them and be left alone to masturbate, fantasizing about the kind of sex I should have had.

Rob raised me to my feet and kissed me. His mouth was passionate, though his cock was going soft. I touched it and took it in my hand as I kissed him, knowing now that this was the fuck I'd fantasized about all those times I'd masturbated alone.

"Tell me about yourself," he said.

"Meow," I said.

"Use words. You can be a kitten again later."

"I'm - "

"Don't tell me about the person I know," he said, tucking himself away and zipping up his fly, "the department chair, my supervisor. Tell me about the secret you - the one you've never told anyone about."

"I'm a good cocksucker," I whispered. "I never knew that till now."

"You are," he said. "A secret kitty cocksucker slut. Do you mind if I call you a slut?"

"What do you mean by slut?"

"Avid for sex."

"I'm avid for sex with you."

"And I with you," he said.

"Then we're both sluts," I said.

"Is that what you're going to call me - a slut?"

"I haven't decided what to call you. Are you going to call me slut?"

"I have to hear more from you about what you are."

"I'm a grown woman who right now is wearing a kitty cat butt plug for you, who let you put kitty ears on me and draw a kitten's nose and whiskers on me. I'm here with you naked, though you're still fully dressed. I just now swallowed a mouthful of your semen, and I want you to fuck me and do whatever you like with my body all night long. Because right now I'm more turned on than ever before in my life."

He touched my cheek and said, "You've got lovely whiskers, kitty." He touched the end of my nose, where he'd drawn the kitty's nose - traced my eyebrows and the line of my jaw with a fingertip.

"Beautiful," he said, put a hand on my neck, and backed me up till I hit the wall with a bump. His body crushed me to the rough brick, the smooth cool wool of his suit sensuous on my skin. He seized both my wrists, lifted them over my head, and held them there with hands strong as iron bands - and he kissed me roughly, tongue jabbing into me, cock hardening again and pressing against my thigh. I couldn't escape if I wanted to, and, oh, I didn't want to - not now, not ever.

"Tie me up," I said, turned on by the rings in the wall around us.

"You said no bondage," he said into my open mouth. "Why should you trust me?"

"Look at me," I said. "I'm naked. I just sucked you off. What's left?"

"You can't imagine how naked you'll feel tied up," he said softly, "and how vulnerable." He held both my wrists above my head with one hand, and finger-fucked me with the other, making me squirm and whine. "You have to trust me absolutely - that I won't hurt you, or that if you get too scared I'll let you loose. Do you trust me enough for this?"

I tried to think about that, though it was hard with his finger inside me. He'd said the exchange of power between a submissive and a dominant was play power, like play money. He was right, up to a point. But when he tied me up, he'd have real power, at least potentially. I couldn't just walk away - not till he decided to turn me loose. I was sure I'd be scared, and even more sure my fright would leave me even more aroused than I was right this second, with him pinching my clitoris through its hood.

"Tie me up," I said.

He smiled his wolfish smile and said, "Your wish is my command." He released me, went to the rack, and came back with a coil of rope and the shears. He cut off two ample lengths of rope and expertly tied them into snug bracelets around each wrist. He positioned me between two of the iron loops, facing the wall, and tied the loose ends of my bracelets to these, leaving a good bit of slack.

He stepped back, gave me a predatory look, and said, "Very nice."

Already I was starting to understand what he'd meant about feeling vulnerable: I was immobilized, unable to run away, completely naked except for the ears, collar, and anal plug, which all together had the effect of making me feel more vulnerable rather than less.

He cut two more lengths of rope and tied my ankles to two rings near the floor, forcing my legs apart. Now my balance was unstable, and I had to rely on the upper ropes to hold me upright. As he tightened these, flattening me against the rough wall, he said, "You can change your mind at any time. Tell me to release you, and I'll do it instantly."

He waited for me to say something. This was insane, as I'd known all along. I'd told this man a few hours before that he was losing his job - and now I'd let him tie me up. If he flayed my skin right off, I'd have no one to blame but myself.

A drop of moisture trickled down the inside of my left thigh. "Meow," I said in a small and quavery voice.

"Okay," he said. He came up behind me, pressing me against the wall with his body - the rough brick stimulated my nipples. He put his left arm around my waist and wound the fingers of his right hand into my hair. He turned my head so my ear was next to his lips and whispered, "Do you know why I punished you before?"

"Meow," I said, fear and excitement building in me. I wiggled my bottom, enjoying the sensation of the wool against my skin.

"Yes, because you bared your claws, but that's only part of it," he said, his breath hot in my ear. "It's not enough, it's not okay, for you to obey me freely, merely because you have the desire to obey. You must surrender freedom and surrender desire. You must obey me not because you want to, but because I want you to. Your only desire must be to fulfill my desires, your only pleasure my pleasure."

"Meow," I breathed. What he was saying was so sexy!

"You believe you have surrendered to me," he continued, "but you haven't yet done so, because you still wish to submit. I am going to punish you for your willfulness, and in doing so teach you true submission - that which is taken by force."

I couldn't meow - I was hyperventilating. Another drop trickled down my thigh, but I can't swear it wasn't sweat.

He extracted my butt plug tail - slowly - I savored the exquisite pleasure of my sphincter contracting around the tapered end of it. He set it aside, went to the rack again, and came back carrying a whip with an elegantly carved wooden handle and many black leather thongs. It looked dangerous, and I braced myself for stinging pain. But when he swung the whip it brushed my naked bottom like a warm breeze.

I meowed again, more for effect than in response to the blow. He swung the whip the same way four more times, the blows some ten seconds apart, then paused before he struck a little harder. Now it was no longer a breeze, but more like a firm pat on my buttocks. Five of these, a pause, and then the third set of five stung a little, but still wasn't nearly as hard as I'd expected at first.

The fourth set of blows was painful but quite bearable, and now I noticed that I was starting to feel a slight euphoria, and a flush of pleasurable warmth that spread from my bottom all through my body. The fifth set of blows really stung, and I mewed with each one - but my euphoria grew, and I was starting to understand what this kind of punishment was about.

With the sixth set of blows I began to think the pain was getting to be a bit much; but I had a floaty feeling, as if my mind were separating from my body and looking on disinterestedly as Rob, still calm and dispassionate, whipped me. I whimpered a little, and tears ran down my cheeks.

I was filled with a strange combination of longing and terror, wondering if the seventh set of blows would come, whether I'd be able to take it, whether it would end if I called a halt. I wondered if I should call a halt to it, but decided I'd wait. The seventh set did come, and it was harder than the sixth, and my ass felt like it was on fire - and yet I was almost overcome with the beauty of it all, of being tied to the wall, whipped by this fabulous man, still in his immaculately pressed suit, not quite so calm now, but panting a little with excitement. My bottom must be all red welts, like the back of the man who'd run into the bar. I hoped it was. The intensity of this moment exceeded what my life had taught me to expect of lovemaking the way the sun is brighter than the moon.

The eighth set of blows came with a swish and a loud slap, and I cried "Oh!" with the first; and with the second I sobbed; and with the third, fourth, and fifth I wept for the pain, for the beauty, for the savage pleasure I could sense he was taking in my agony, and for the intimacy of this moment - the bond between us, of pain given and received with passion.

At some times during the whipping I'd wanted it to stop, and at others I'd longed for more - but now all such desires had left me. I desired only him, and I was indifferent to my own pain and well being. I waited on his will, ready for more blows if it was his pleasure to give them to me.

No more blows came. Instead, he untied my ankles, then my wrists, picked me up, and carried me to the bed, where he laid me down tenderly. I closed my eyes and savored the residual pain while he busied himself about the room.

After a couple of minutes I felt a cool touch where he'd whipped me. Without opening my eyes, I understood that he was applying some soothing lotion to the raw skin of my bottom. I don't know whether it was the lotion or his tenderness that took the pain away, but the stinging and heat did subside.

Then he eased the butt plug back into me, and - Oh! - I knew my body and soul were his absolutely, and I wanted nothing more in the world than for him to command me so I could know his will.

6. Butt Slut Kitty

He lay down beside me and gathered me into his arms, into a full-body embrace; and I realized from the feel of his naked skin on mine that he had taken his clothing off. I opened my eyes, met his direct, frank gaze, and waited for him, ready to desire whatever he desired.

He held me with one hand on my bottom, where the tail still spouted absurdly from my ass, and one arm around my shoulders, and kissed me long and lovingly. Then he placed his hands on my shoulders and pressed downwards, briefly and lightly, towards his chest, his stomach, his cock, which was hard with anticipation. I kissed my way downwards, taking my time to explore, lingering over his firm chest with its spray of hair, his hard stomach, his narrow hips, his muscular thighs - all tan and perfect - his calves, feet, toes, each of which I sucked; and upwards again, between his legs, where the skin was tender and the nerves close to the surface. I lingered inside his thighs, teasing us both, making us groan. When I couldn't stand it anymore I sucked and licked his balls, teasing the underside and farther down, though not quite going to that place -

And then I licked up the middle of his balls, up the underside of his shaft, up to the frenulum, where he was so sensitive. I kissed the head of his cock, looking up to catch him watching what I was doing, and drew him into me, tasted his living, pulsing manhood, took him deep now, mouth wide open around his thick shaft, tonguing his balls - sensing his pleasure, I reveled in his desire.

"Cocksucker!" I thought. "Slut!" Soon we'd part, and we'd never meet this way again. We'd smile in the hallways of the Chemistry Building, silently sharing our secret memories of this one thing we'd done together. But I'd carry away an amazing treasure - the knowledge of what I could do, what I could be for a man and what a man could be for me - and my life would be better and richer.

He seized my head and thrust his pelvis sharply upwards, three times, and I choked and drooled down his shaft, thinking I'd come sucking him if he kept this up. But instead he sat up, raised me to him, kissed my damp mouth, and laid me on my back with a pillow under my head. I lay there squirming with impatience, butt plug moving inside me, while he fetched a condom from the nightstand.

Kneeling between my legs, he held the condom in one hand and let the other rest lightly on my thigh. "Play with yourself, kitty," he said.

My self-consciousness had gotten lost in my desire to please him. Looking at his face and firm body, I put my right hand on my pussy and my left on a breast and started to masturbate the way I sometimes did at home to relax before sleep, stroking my closed lips with little circular strokes.

"Open yourself," he said. "Show me your wet cunt."

For a second I was shocked by his language, but then desire surged in me: I wanted to show him my cunt. Two-handed, I opened myself for him, and he reached down and touched me - such a confident touch! He knew my body was his, now, to use for his pleasure. "Touch your clit," he said.

I touched myself gingerly. "Rub it!" he commanded, sliding his middle finger into me.

I did as he'd commanded - it was too intense, and I meowed at him unhappily.

"Harder!" he said, sliding a second finger in and fucking me.

"Meow!" I whined, but did as he said. It was painful now, and I mewed pitifully.

"Fuck yourself," he said, taking his hand out of me.

I rubbed myself with one hand while I fucked myself with two fingers of the other - masturbation had never been like this! Meanwhile he was rolling on the condom.

He batted my hand away, mounted me, and thrust into me - now my pussy was hot, gaping, and extremely wet - and it suddenly came to me that the rough masturbation had had a purpose, because the sensation of his cock in my sensitive pussy was magical after all that stimulation.

And, oh, it was all magical - his firm body on top of mine, his cock thrusting hard into me, the butt plug stimulating my ass with every thrust. I willed my body to be a little calmer - I didn't want an orgasm, not yet - but he was determined to turn me on more. He raised himself up on one arm and squeezed a breast, then slapped it, just enough to sting a little, and when I twitched he thrust harder and deeper, and my whole body sang with the pleasure and pain of him, his thrusts, his slaps, the aura of happiness that seemed to surround him.

"Meow!" I cried, and then lost the fantasy, lost all my words, and just said "Ah!" - a drawn-out, breathy syllable. My body was all sensation and I was seconds from coming.

Suddenly he pulled out of me, climbed off, flipped me over, set me on my knees, and pulled the butt plug out.

"Ow!" I said - but the pain lasted only a second, followed by a burst of pleasure as my anus closed up. The lubricant he poured into my crack was cool, and he massaged it into my hole. His fingers probed into my ass again, and, oh, it was good, and I didn't even bother to be scared by what I knew was coming. Endorphins and epinephrine were running riot in my body, my pleasure centers lit up like Times Square, and -

With one hand on my shoulder, he pressed into my ass, slowly, slowly: some pressure, then the first penetration - it was okay, pure pleasure, since the butt plug had already stretched me - then more pressure, more stretching, pleasure blending into pain that soared into a howling, wild pain that took over my whole body. I gathered up two fistfuls of bedspread, shoved a bunch of the cloth into my mouth, and bit down hard to keep from screaming. I keened behind my makeshift gag as pain detonated in my ass.

And then he was in all the way, and, slowly and gently at first, he pulled out and thrust in, taking his time, giving me bursts of pain and pleasure in delicious counterpoint, till I was whining to urge him on - faster, harder!

Soon he was fucking me - oh, how he fucked me! He was above me now, on his feet, clutching my neck in one strong hand as he grasped the bed-frame with the other. And it was neither pleasure nor pain, but pure fiery intensity, yet not enough, and I was feverish, needy, wanting more, more, more, an alley cat now, caterwauling, yowling, hissing.

He wound his fingers into my hair and yanked my head back, leaned close to my ear, and hissed, "Butt slut kitty! Masturbate! Rub your cunt!"

"Ow, meow!" I cried. "Eeeowwr!" I let myself fall onto one shoulder and reached between my legs, and it was more intensity, a spiral of flame burning all through me, up and up, till I howled again, my orgasm a conflagration, beyond sensation, beyond mere pain and pleasure, consuming my body.

As the sensations subsided I became aware of him again, hand on my throat now, hammering my ass - and it hurt, but now it was his pleasure that overwhelmed the searing pain. It was the joy I sensed in his hot cock, his heavy breathing, the way he held my shoulder and yanked my hair, lost in himself - and then with violent thrusts that tore screeches from my tired throat, he came.

He fell off me and rolled onto his back. I sat beside him, peeled off his condom, leaned down, and kissed his cock - the very tip, where it was slimy with his cum. Doing that, I knew I was his slut.

7. His Kitty

We didn't say anything for a long time. Then I said, "Thank you."

"For what? Calling you names? Whipping you? Humiliating you?"

"Yes, all those things," I said. "And showing me how amazing sex can be. You've changed my life in a few hours. I'll always remember this night."

He sat up, alarmed. "What do you mean, you'll always remember? You're not going to leave me, are you?"

"I assumed . . ."

"For years I've been enthralled by you, and I've been planning my whole life around this night for months. You seem so invulnerable, so indomitable, so impenetrable. But I've always sensed there's more to you than that, and I studied you till I could see the kitten inside the lioness, mewing for attention, longing to be dominated, disciplined, commanded, and fucked. When I finally spotted your kitten I knew I loved you, and I could give you your heart's desire. You can't say I wasn't right about you."

"Yes," I breathed. "You had me right."

"Stay with me," he said urgently. "Let's spend Thanksgiving break right here in this room. You won't believe how much pleasure and pain is waiting for us there in that closet, in that cross over there, that hook up in the ceiling - and here's a man who worships you, body and soul, the way you deserve to be worshiped."