Kitten and the Wolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's Thanksgiving dinner, I promised to go to a . . ."

"Tell them you can't get away from the lab. They'll understand." He pulled me onto his lap - I had no will to resist him. But he had turned me so I was staring again at the chained woman above the bed.

I asked, "What's going on with that woman in the picture? How is her bottom attached to that chain? Why is she standing on tiptoe?"

"Stay with me," he said, "and I'll show you. Tomorrow."

"It's something painful, isn't it?" I said.

"Yes."

I looked into his eyes - they were blue and earnest, and I felt his gaze, freezing hot, in my nipples, thighs, clitoris - and my ass, where the cold steel would penetrate me the next day. I shivered and said, "You're a dangerous man, you know that?"

"Wild kitty," he said, "feral thing, come take a bath with me. I want to wash your fur."

He was soaping my back. His hands felt good on my skin.

I asked, "Would this night have turned out differently if I'd given you better news over dinner?"

"I don't know," he said. "Maybe a little. But it's not that big a deal, you know - making a living is easy, but love is difficult. I'm not worried about my future, as long as it's got you in it."