Kitten Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers right down behind her kitten. Did they want to feel his ... moving in and out? Oooh! Ooh-oooh! They were rubbing somewhere else, there! They wanted to, he wanted to?! Good thing that she had washed it, like she and Marlie always did, but she had only been wanting it to be clean, since Marlie's nose would be so close to it, but it felt good - arousing! Did he know that it did, did Marlie? They both must, if he wanted to do that to her.

Oooh! She felt it twitch under his rubbing fingers when her kitten squeezed him. Yes, they were fucking, the only word for it: two naked bodies as intimately joined as they could be - "one flesh." The other expressions were just euphemisms. How did her hips know to move like that?! Was she fucking him?! She had always assumed that "he" did it. They both were, and both wanted it to happen, moaning together. Would she, could she feel him shoot it deep in her kitten?

Their hips were slapping together, moving his cock as fast as they could in her clutching kitten, too fast for her feel his cock surging and twitching, but it was. He was gasping and groaning, and her moans between her own gasps were sounding more desperate, neither of them able to continue kissing. Then with a grunt his hips rocked up even harder.

She knew he had come! Had she felt it spurt? She didn't know, too aware of her own orgasm, hearing the wet sound of their hips slapping together. Fuck! She collapsed on him, feeling her kitten clutch again and again and feeling the contractions under his fingers. His hands slid back and just held her ass, as their stomachs heaved against each other, both still gasping and moaning, then just moaning.

It was a several long moments before she could think again: they had fucked, her first fuck, and she had fucked! And it had been so good! Poor girls whose first time wasn't. She extended her legs, and his ... slipped out. What was she going to call it, his ...? She lay on him, on her head down on his shoulder. Should she thank him? Thank a man for fucking her?! Wasn't he supposed to thank her - because she had let him fuck her? Oh, or because she had fucked him? Girls weren't supposed to do that - or were they? She raised her head and kissed him. He nodded and rubbed her ass, and the tips of their tongues met, just finding each other. Her hands hugged his shoulders, and her head dropped back down next to his again.

Did she have to love him, she wondered, because they had done everything a couple a could? Oh, she loved that he had, but that wasn't the same thing. She had wanted it, pure sexual satisfaction? "Pure" wasn't the right word - undiluted sexual satisfaction! "Undiluted," "unadulterated"? Same meaning, but adulteration was something else. She had done something her upbringing said was wrong - but it had been so good!

She chuckled at the thought: why it said it was wrong, because it was so good. Girls - and boys - shouldn't know that, but she did, and he did and Marlie did. Where was she? She had been watching them the whole time, watching her fucking her brother? What they did also wasn't adulteration but something else! If they wanted to, liked to? They did, and she knew why, and if they didn't, she wouldn't have known why. While she was assuaging her conscience about that, she heard Marlie whisper:

"Must have been good. I hope so."

"Um-hmm" he agreed, Catherine feeling the vibrations of his chest. She agreed, nodding her head and then raising it and looking over and seeing that Marlie was lying on the other bed. She nodded with a smile and then murmured:

"But tomorrow night I'm going to, no matter how late it is in the new year."

Pierre and Catherine nodded their agreement, then kissed again. He urged her to move off him and got up. Catherine lay there and watched Marlie get up and embrace him and their kiss. No, she thought, she didn't have any problems with what they did; it was too good to deny that they should enjoy it as much as she did.

Pierre slipped silently out of the room. Catherine was surprised that Marlie didn't return to the other bed, slipping into bed with her and drawing the covers up over them. She put her arm around her and murmured:

"Sorry about tomorrow night, but I just have to - after having had to watch you two."

"Sorry, a little unfair - very unfair - but you wanted us to."

"Um-hmm, but hadn't anticipated how it would have to be to watch. You can do anything you want afterwards, after having had to watch us."

"Only fair," Catherine agreed, and they fell asleep.

The next evening, when the girls were getting dressed for the New Year's eve party, when Catherine complained that she didn't have anything appropriate to wear, Marlie suggested that she wear something of hers, finding another more formal dress for her. It fit well enough, maybe just a little too well, since it fitted tighter around Catherine's bosom when Marlie zipped it up. Catherine had her misgivings, but Marlie just smiled and said that the dress was just right on her for New Year's eve. Apparently, Pierre and their father then also thought so, smiling when they saw her in Marlie's dress.

They crowded into a cab to go to the hotel. The parents just smiled, when Pierre offered that Catherine should sit on his lap. They did not see, of course, that he rubbed her bottom with his hand next to the door. In the hotel, they greeted a few friends, also there with their children, introducing Catherine. One couple with two sons and daughter suggested that one of their sons sit at the table with them, then sitting between Marlie and her mother, Catherine sitting between Pierre and his father. After the first glass of wine, when he looked at her and whispered that the dress fit her better than Marie-Louise, she blushed.

It was a long dinner, five courses, with both white and red wine. When coffee was served, the band played dance music. Catherine was surprised that the young people were avid jitterbuggers, much better than she was. During slower dancers, Pierre and his father and the other young man immediately held her closer than she had expected, but when she saw that they also held Marlie that close - including her father - she assumed that was how it was in France on New Year's eve, especially when she saw the other younger man dance as close with Marlie's mother.

At midnight, she was dancing with Pierre. At the sound of the clock, she wasn't sure if they should kiss, but then saw all the other couples kissing. They kissed. Then they turned to the others. The other young man smiled and puckered up his lips. Marlie and Pierre had already turned to each other. If they were going to, she thought, and kissed him. When the siblings turned to their parents, all of them wishing each other a Happy New Year, she was surprised that they then also kissed on their lips, just lightly, but both siblings kissing both parents. Marlie's father then smiled at Catherine and wished her a Happy New Year and murmured:

"If I can kiss my daughter, ...?"

They kissed. She didn't kiss Marlie's mother, who had just smiled indulgently at seeing her husband's having kissed her.

The party ended with more dancing and and another round of drinks. As they got in the cab, Catherine remembered that Marlie and Pierre were "going to," and moved over next to their mother, letting Marlie sit on his lap. She wondered how he was fondling her bottom on the drive back to the their apartment, recognizing that she had never drunk so much before. The others also seemed to be in very good spirits, the parents not so stable on their legs as they got out of the cab.

Back in the apartment again, they all repeated their best wishes for the New Year and said goodnight, hurrying to their rooms, Pierre immediately heading for the bathroom, giving the girls a smirk as he rushed by them. The parents had closed their bedroom door. Marlie and Catherine had been to the ladies room during the evening, but waited, smirking, as their knees twitched. They unzipped each other's dress, chuckling softly. When he left the bathroom, they were already gathering up their skirts and reaching under them to pull down their panties. He grinned with a nod, and the girls hurried in the bathroom, using the toilet and bidet.

Marlie had to kick off her panties before she straddled the bidet. Catherine could take hers off, while she was already going on the toilet. They smirked at each other, and then Marlie washed herself, Catherine recognizing that she didn't just wash her kitten, then recalling where Pierre's fingers had been the previous night. As she was wondering if she could ask Marlie about that, Marlie anticipated her thought, remarking:

"I guess that surprised you last night."

"His fingers? Sure was, but - well - I guess you and he know it felt good."

"Mmmm! It does! Would have done it too, but didn't want to shock you."

"Hmm?! Good thing you didn't; it would have. Oh, I was surprised, but then it was feeling good."

"Better, when he does more."

"More?!" Catherine asked in surprise, looking up at her, as she stood up.

Marlie nodded, and Catherine turned to straddle the bidet. As she washed her kitten and reached back further, Marlie nodded again and murmured:

"Just let him; it's feels really good, arousing."

"Oh?" Catherine responded, recognizing that she liked the feeling of her own fingers doing a little more than wash.

Marlie had dried herself and left the bathroom, before Catherine could follow - after she picked up their panties with a chuckle. In the bedroom, she was surprised to find that Pierre was already there, naked, waiting to close the door. Marlie had stepped out of her dress and was unhooking her bra. He silently closed the door. Before Catherine was naked, he was lying down and Marlie was crouching between his legs.

Catherine lay down on her bed and resigned herself to having to watch them, lying on her side with one hand on her breast and the other one cupped around her kitten. It was obvious what Marlie wanted to do first, but then? If she wanted to taste his strange "cheese," feel it shoot in her mouth, could he then immediately want her sit on him like she had? Or would he ...? Of course, he would want to lick her kitten first, and she would want him to, having had to wait for her period to end.

She watched. It sure looked like Marlie wanted to taste it. She squeezed her breast and kitten, wondering if he would want to do anything with her, if they did all that. Her eyes closed, and she fell asleep to the sound of their moans.

It was still dark outside, when she woke up. For a few moments, she wasn't sure where she was, then remembered, and then remembered that she had fallen asleep watching Marlie and her brother - and that she had had more wine at the New Year's party ever before - why she must have fallen asleep. What had they done, she wondered, then thinking that it was just as well that she had fallen asleep. Her eyes opened. Both the bedside lamps were still on. So much for Pierre and her doing anything, and her kitten had to do something else.

She got up and then saw that Pierre was still in Marlie's bed, lying behind her, his arm around her. Had they done so much that they had forgotten that he had to return to his room, maybe also because of the wine? Or did they always sleep together all night, just had forgotten that she was there? Should she remind him, just to let him return to his room? She rubbed his shoulder under the covers. It was a moment, before his eyes opened. Then he turned his head up and looked at her. He nodded. Her thighs twitched; she had to go. She turned and went to the door, opening it as silently as she could.

The bathroom door was open. She pulled it close, unlatched, and turned on the light and sat on the toilet. Before her stream died down, the door opened again - Pierre! He shrugged with an abashed expression and murmured:

"I have to, too," and straddled the bidet, holding his ... - what-did-she-want-to-call-it? - down, since it was sticking out. She looked at it, the first time she had seen it in better light. It was a few moments before his stream started. He glanced at her with another shrug, and they both smiled. She saw it relax, wondering if he would wash it, then wondering what he and Marlie had done. He did wash it. Was he moving his foreskin for her to watch? She wanted to do that, she suddenly realized, feeling her fingers moving.

"I want to, let me," she murmured, surprised at hearing herself, as her hand reached in the direction of the bidet.

He nodded with a soft "um-hmm" and turned off the water. When he stood up, She spread her knees and gestured for him to stand between them. He nodded again and did. Now she could really see it for the first time in the full light, and right in front of her face. She smiled to herself and touched it: still wet, relaxed - just a willie - and still relaxed, when her fingers experimented at shoving his foreskin back. Just a willie, its head small. He chuckled softly. She glanced up and gave him a smile, then looked back down at it. It's head wasn't so small now, but it was still soft as her fingers pulled his foreskin back down and pushed it back up again. And his sack; she fondled it, enjoying feeling his balls, that she could move them. His willie was fuller. What was she going to call it, when it stuck out again, like it had when he sat down on the bidet?

"What do you call it?" she murmured. He chuckled and replied:

"She calls it 'my little brother'."

"Hmm? 'mon petit frère'," she repeated his French, then chuckled and said:

"Then 'mon petit Pierre'. Oh, that's good: Pierre, Peter, an English slang word for it."

They both chuckled. She had found her word for it, but not 'little peter', just 'peter', now that she had a reason to accept the slang word. She held it again, moving his foreskin and enjoying that her "peter" was no longer a 'willie', now sticking out at her. Could she suck it right there? Her other hand reached out and fondled his sack. This was so much fun, and Marlie had said she could do anything she wanted with him! And he was letting her, chuckling as both her hands fondled him. Anything she wanted to? Suck his peter, of course, but what about his balls? She fondled just them and murmured:

"Can I suck them too?"

"Hm-hmm! I guess so, if you want to. She never has."

"Oh, that's good, I want to - first."

"'First', he repeated with cheerful hum, as she dropped to her knees.

"And then really with 'mon petit Pierre'," she murmured.

It was standing out, out of the way for her to turn her face up and press one of his balls between her lips. It was bigger than she had anticipated, but she could close her mouth around it. She chuckled, as her tongue caressed it, feeling the few hairs on his sack. He hummed with a chuckle. Then she was surprised to hear Marlie's voice:

"I thought so. Oh, like that?"

"Her idea," he murmured.

"Got to go too," Marlie replied.

As she moved behind her brother to the bidet, Catherine reluctantly released his ball and murmured:

"You said I could do anything I wanted to."

"Didn't know you would want to do that," Marlie replied, her stream hissing in the bidet.

"Not just that; go back to bed," Catherine murmured, grasping "her peter", whose foreskin now couldn't cover its head.

"It doesn't look like it wants to wait. I will."

Catherine pulled it down and licked it, making it twitch in her hand. He hummed, and she hummed and then opened her mouth, her tongue greeting the head of his cock, as it slipped between her lips. She moaned, and he moaned.

This time she really wanted to, wanted to know how it would be, how it would feel, when that strange cheese-tasting stuff spurted in her mouth. His "peter" felt so nice in her mouth, and twitched so appreciatively as she licked and sucked. It was so good! So good to know it was also being so good for him!

Only when she heard the door softly close, did she remember that Marlie had been there, suddenly wondered if she was sucking his cock as well as she did. Should she just do what she enjoyed, or try to do more? She fondled his balls, his sack now not so loose, and sucked harder. He complained with a sharp moan and murmured:

"Not so hard."

Not like that, she understood and then remembered that Marlie had bobbed her head on her "mon petit frère" - of course, like fucking, fucking him with her mouth. She did, and he moaned; good! But how deep could she take it in her mouth? "Uhn!" Not that did deep, but his hand on her head was encouraging her to continue fucking him with her mouth. She grasped his cock to keep it from going so deep again, enjoying feeling it moving inside his skin. Squeeze it as tight as her kitten would, she thought and did. He moaned; good again!

And her kitten, all wet! Aroused like his "peter" had been after he had licked her kitten the first night! This wasn't all they were going to do! And his sack was all tight, just a firm ball in the grasp of her other hand. That's where it was going to come from, from his balls, when it spurted in her mouth, in her throat, when he grunted and his hips thrust like they had when they had fucked. She wanted it! She wanted to taste it, wanted the confirmation that she was doing it as good as it could be for him! As good as it had been for him in her so moist kitten? It wanted him in it; at least, he was going to have to lick it that good again; she felt a drop slide down her thigh.

Suck - not too hard - and lick and squeeze his thrusting "peter", fucking it with her mouth and hand! Come! She willed, almost selfishly; she wanted it, all he could give her, and so that he could do it to her, lick her kitten and then fuck it! This time his "peter" wasn't going just to tease her kitten! Marlie was just going to have to watch.

His moans shifted to groans, and then he grunted. Really back in her throat! She gulped, almost biting him, but she wanted to taste it! She had to gulp again, but then she could, three or four more weaker spurts in her mouth. She moaned, delighting at the strange taste. Was there a French cheese that tasted like that? French women must love it; she did! Her tongue slavered it around in her mouth and on his - her "peter." He groaned; her tongue had rubbed that funny little ridge of skin that it had enjoyed caressing before.

More moisture was sliding down her thigh. Her kitten was so wet! Was she going to have to tell him to make it even wetter, tell him that she wanted him to and then fuck her? He moaned and pulled his cock out of her mouth. She savored what it had given her and then swallowed, massaging his loosening sack. He moaned again and then murmured:

"I want to, too. That was so good!"

"Like I wanted," she replied with a long hum, her tongue trying to find traces of his orgasm in her mouth, then adding:

"And like I want you to."

"Me too," he confirmed and turned to open the bathroom door, silently, turning off the light.

It was still dark outside, a little to her surprise, as they hurried back to the girls' bedroom, where the bedside lights were still on. She glanced at Marlie's bed. It looked like she had fallen asleep again. Catherine dropped down on hers, moving up against the headboard and spreading her thighs. As Pierre got on the bed, she drew them up, grasping her knees. When she looked down her body, seeing the curve of her kitten between her open thighs, she gasped slightly; this was so indecent! She was being so indecent, presenting her ... for him to lick! Instead of "kitten," she had thought the word that started with P! Nice girls did do what she was doing - or use that word. Oh, they wanted their ... licked, but shouldn't so blatantly show it, even if he was humming, grinning at her and licking his lips, as his hands grasped her hips before he lowered his head.