Kitten Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She suddenly remembered that she hadn't wipe her kitten on the toilet, but his mouth was already on it. Did he mind - however it tasted? - or was that washed away from its being so aroused while she had been sucking his "peter"? That had been so good, and what he was doing was already so good; his tongue knew as well as Marlie's where her kitten wanted to feel it. She drew her knees down towards her shoulders. Too late to worry about being indecent; she wanted it to be as good as it could be, wanted to make it easy for him to lick everywhere he could, anywhere he wanted.

"Oooh!" she gasped. Had her rolling her hips up suggested that she wanted him to lick her there, where his fingers had been?! He wanted to?! He was! He must, and it felt arousing! Wicked! But it felt good! If he wanted to, but it felt even more arousing when he licked her p... . She had used that word again! She let her knees rise and her hips roll down, and felt his tongue lap up and find where she wanted it to be. She moaned her approval and then moaned in response to the arousing sensations, and then moaned again, when his hands slid up and found her breasts and aroused nipples. God, it was good! He was doing everything she could want! Make me come, she willed him, make me go all wet!

After many more moans - his too - he did, her body convulsing under the grasp of his hands on her breasts, as her hips almost rose off the bed. She felt her pussy juice - no other word for it now! - running down between the cheeks of her ass. She gasped again; his tongue was lapping it up, there where it had been before! He loved the taste of her pussy juice, wanted to taste as much of it as he could - like she had wanted to taste everything his peter had spurted in her mouth!

She released her knees with a long, moaning sigh, her feet back on the bed. He got his arms from under her legs and then over them, and began to move up over her. Yes, she thought, just lie on me, I want to feel your naked body heavy on mine. It was, and he moaned, chuckling, as she licked around his mouth, wet with her pussy juice, and then found his tongue with her, suddenly remembering where else it had licked. But then he rocked his hips, and she felt his stiff peter between her thighs, its head probing between them - like it had the first night in his room. Then he had told her just to hold it, but then she had still been a virgin.

"Fuck me," she murmured, equally shocked at what she had said and that she had said it in English. Was he going to understand? She couldn't repeat that in French, not just because she didn't know

the word, maybe could have said: "Just do it," but she couldn't repeat what she had so spontaneously insisted.

She didn't have to. To her aroused relief, he nodded, and one of his hands slid down between them and found his peter and helped its head to find her open pussy. She moaned, as it slipped in, admitting to herself that it was her "pussy" when a "peter" was in it. Kitten was a sweet euphemism for it, but little kittens didn't fuck. A peter was fucking her pussy.

Her thighs drew up again, rocking her hips up. She wanted to feel it pound in her pussy. P, P - alliteration! His peter pounding in her pussy: P, P, P! How could she want it again? But she did, had to have it, her pussy! And his peter wanted to, too! "Fuck me!" she willed again, moaning, as his peter plunged in her pussy.

Was "P" the key-letter for it all, she wondered: pussy, peter, pounding, his peter,pounding in her pussy, but also his pubic bone, another "P"! - pounding on hers, and where she was most sensitive! Wicked, indecent, everything she had been thinking, but she wanted it! She wanted to be indecent, wanted to have her pussy fucked!

Her thighs had drawn up again, her feet on his ass, encouraging its pounding. How had she, how could she have assumed that a girl just lay there and let herself be fucked?! Just let herself be fucked? That wasn't doing it; her pussy wanted to - had to fuck! It had to rock up and feel his stiff peter plunge in her pussy - all those P-words! Her pussy juice, his peter juice! They both loved to taste them, but now she wanted more, to know that his was spurting in her pussy.

His cock - his penis, another P-word! - in her pussy - no euphemisms - fucking! Her hips slapping up to meet his, fucking as hard as they could, desperately! She moaned louder, so loud that his hand covered her mouth, reminding her that they couldn't let his parents hear what they were doing. Trying to suppress her moans only made it more desperate, her fingers raking up and down his back. He was trying to suppress his own moans, she recognized; they sounded like deep groans in his throat, both of them gasping and groaning like that.

Then he grunted - louder than his groans. Had she felt it? Her pussy was overflowing! Peter/penis and pussy juices intermingling and overflowing! Finally! Relief!

Her hands slid off his back, and her legs dropped down, as he slumped down on her, both of them still gasping and sighing, their stomachs rising and falling against each other's. His head was down next to hers. It was a minute or two before she could think again. What to say? Say anything? She felt her pussy contract on his cock. He hummed with a slight nod. Her hands slid up his hips, holding his ass. He rocked his hips, but his cock hardly moved in her pussy. He rocked them down again and then up. His cock slipped out. She moaned softly at feeling her pussy lose it, then snorted softly at feeling liquid - their juices - slide down to where his tongue had licked her.

He raised his head and murmured:

"You wanted it. I wanted it."

"Um-hmm, I sure did, ... better than I had imagined."

"Like it should be, for me too. I'd better try to go back to my room."

She nodded, and he got up. She saw that it was dawning outside. He glanced at the other bed, and then she did, only then remembering that Marlie had been there the whole time. She was awake, looking at them both, and then murmured:

"It sure looked and sounded like it was, better than what I could do, was doing."

Catherine felt a little embarrassed, glancing at him. He just shrugged and murmured:

"I should hope so. Back to my bed. They won't be up for a couple of more hours. Happy New Year!"

The girls replied, and he silently left the room, closing the door. Catherine was then surprised that Marlie got up and came to her bed. She made space for her, and they lay together with their arms around each other.

"Did everything you wanted?" Marlie murmured.

"Yes, don't ask. Just as well that I fell asleep last night, early this morning."

"Probably better, not just because it would have been frustrating to watch, so better this morning."

"Couldn't have been better than it was. Hope it was for you."

"Mmmm! Oh yes! But, uh, I still like to do it with you."

"Not right now?"

"Better than what I was doing."

"Not better than what he did."

"No, but ...?"

"Hmm! You want me to?"

"I will too," Marlie murmured.

Catherine was surprised to feel her pussy contract again and feel more moisture ooze out. She murmured:

"I just came twice; I'm all wet."

"Hmmm! Good; I like that."

"You're wicked, not just wet from me."

"What I was thinking; I want to. We're both wicked."

"We sure are. I am, thought that, when I looked down between my legs and saw how I was showing him my pussy - kitten."

She had said the English P-word in her French sentence. Marlie snickered and replied:

"Now it's your 'pussy'? I was still dozing when you did that."

"Hmm? When he 'fucks' it, forgetting my French. Kittens don't do that."

"Hm-hmm! And then I forget my English, wanting him to do it to my 'chatte', the word I always used before I met you."

"With his 'mon petit frère'."

"He told you that?"

"I asked him what he called it."

"Um-hmm, usually when it still is little, before I start to do something with it."

"Lucky 'little brother'."

"And lucky little sister."

"Wicked little sister," Catherine remarked.

"Wicked big brother, too."

"And no less wicked me."

"If we all like it?" Marlie replied, rubbing Catherine's back.

"Hmm?" Catherine responded, but also rubbed Marlie's back."

Marlie's hand slid down to Catherine's hip, holding it closer to her own. Catherine let her. Marlie murmured:

"We can't, when he is with us."

Her fingers slid over the point of Catherine's hip, rubbing the soft skin near her pubic hair. Catherine's thighs twitched involuntarily. Marlie murmured:

"I want to, want you to."

Her fingers extended, touching Catherine's pubic hairs. Her thighs twitched again. Marlie's fingertips scratched among them a little. When Catherine only snorted softly, Marlie didn't wait for another reaction and began to move around on the bed.

Catherine more than just let her, extending her arms to draw Marlie's hips closer, like they had so often before. She wasn't sure she wanted a third orgasm, but if Marlie wanted to lick and taste her kitten - now reverting to the word they used - she wanted to taste hers and thought Marlie deserved anything she wanted, after she had had to watch her brother licking her kitten and fucking her. Their arms drew each other's hips closer, and they buried their faces between the other's thighs.

Catherine immediately discovered that Marlie's kitten still tasted from what she had done by herself, wondering how her own tasted, but Marlie's tongue was obviously enjoying what it was finding, as was hers. She hummed, then remembering what was special about doing it with her, that they both knew how it was feeling for each other. That wasn't better than what her brother had done with his tongue and his peter, but only two girls could appreciate how they enjoyed what they were doing. It was just so good in its own way!

Oooh! Marlie's hands weren't just clasping the cheeks of her ass, her fingers were creeping down behind her kitten, where his fingers had been the night before - where his tongue had been! Marlie wanted to do that too? Of course, he must do that with her too. Marlie did, her fingertips there! Was she supposed to do the same? Anything Marlie wanted, she recalled that she had thought, and her fingers also crept. Marlie nodded with a better moan, and her fingers rubbed.

Catherine also moaned; it felt good, and Marlie knew that it did. Was that what she had meant, when she had said that it would be better with her than what she had done by herself? If Marlie wanted her to. Catherine's fingers crept the last little way and found where Marlie's were rubbing her. Marlie nodded again with a chuckling moan. Then Catherine felt a fingertip circle and find the center, pressing. She moaned. Marlie wanted that too? She must; it felt arousing.

Catherine had forgotten to lick, but Marlie hadn't, moaning, letting Catherine feel vibrations on her aroused pussy. It was her "pussy" again now. Anything Marlie wanted! She licked and her fingertip found where to press, to probe. Yes, that was what Marlie wanted, moaning with another nod, her fingertip probing. Catherine felt that not just her pussy contracted, and it wasn't Marlie's pussy that she felt tighten under her fingertip. But then Marlie's finger wasn't there, her arm moving on Catherine's ass, as she felt Marlie's hand move and her fingers slide down to her pussy.

Oooh! One was slipping into her wet pussy. Yes, do that, she thought, but then it slipped out and was immediately back where it had been and probing again.

"Uhn!" she gasped; it was probing harder than before, slipping in, despite the strong contraction, but it relaxed, and the fingertip probed - even deeper! Did Marlie think that felt good? Shit! Wrong word, hopefully, it did! That was what Marlie also wanted? It must be; it did feel good, so must for her too.

When Catherine's fingers moved to find her pussy, Marlie nodded vigorously, and her fingertip probed again. If that was what she wanted, Catherine thought, as her finger plunged in Marlie's wet pussy and then returned and probed. It felt like it wanted her fingertip in it, drawing it in, when it tightened, like hers also was. It wanted Marlie's probing finger in it? Her finger probed, and Marlie nodded. Marlie's did want her to probe, letting her finger press even deeper before it held it again! Was that how it felt for his cock, when her pussy clutched it? Hers was clutching with nothing in it, but Marlie's finger was being clutched, and it felt arousing!

If that was what Marlie wanted, despite Catherine's compunctions about where their fingers were, she couldn't deny to herself that it felt good, arousing. "Uhnn!" especially when Marlie's finger moved like that! Hers did too, and Marlie moaned with still another nod and resumed her licking and nibbling. Anything Marlie wanted, she wanted now and licked and sucked where she knew it felt most arousing for her too - that unique empathy that only two girls could share. It was being too arousing for her to consider what her finger was doing, instinctively mimicking what she felt Marlie's finger was doing, now just another arousing sensation, just a part of her increasing arousal.

She forgot that she had already had two orgasms, now only wanted the one she felt growing in her pussy. When Marlie's hips twitched against her face, she wanted her to have hers too It was going to be so good to taste her pussy juice and lap it up! Her own hips twitched, and she felt Marlie try to do even more - "Uhnn!" - with her finger too! Marlie wanted that too; they both also knew how that felt for each other. They both were moaning, forgetting not to be loud, but the sound was muffled by their thighs.

Then they came, first Marlie, forgetting to lick and move her finger for a few moments, while Catherine delighted to know that she had and delighted at feeling her pussy juice almost spurt in her mouth and let her savor it. After a couple of gasps and moans, Marlie resumed her licking, sucking and nibbling, move her finger again. Catherine moaned and nodded. It had been slightly frustrating to have been so near to her climax, but now it was so good that she could feel it approach again without having to do anything. Instinctively, however, her finger responded to what Marlie's was doing, feeling the reflex that squeezed it, but only for a moment or two; her orgasm was about to happen. She moaned louder, and her hips were twitching, her pussy wanting it and wanting Marlie to try to do even more. Marlie couldn't really, but what she was doing was enough. Catherine's body jerked, and her pussy overflowed, as she gasped again and again.

"So good! Finally, so good!" she thought, hardly aware of how Marlie's tongue was trying to enjoy her pussy juice like hers had. She gasped deeply and exhaled with a longer moan, then again, then was aware that Marlie also moaned with a sigh.

Catherine wanted to rub Marlie's ass in appreciation, then suddenly remembering where her finger was. Where it was?! That deep in there! Marlie's finger was too, she felt, when they both slipped them out. When they both rubbed the other's ass - like they usually did - they both snorted softly. Catherine didn't know what to say, if she should say anything, wondering if Marlie would. She did:

"Hmm? Hmmm? Thanks, that you did too. Must have surprised you."

"It sure did!"

"He does it. It feels good, surprised me the first time too."

"He didn't do it that much with me, but enough, I guess, that I understood that it could feel good. It did. ... Oh! He licked me."

"There? Of course."

They had rolled apart, their heads still resting on the other's thigh. Catherine chuckled and replied:

"Of course, but he said you hadn't sucked his balls."

"But I will."

Marlie turned back around on the bed, and they embraced each other, kissing for a moment. It was lighter outside, but not yet dawning. One of them found the covers and rolled over, drawing the other girl's hand to her breast. They dozed off.

They were awakened by a knock on the door and the sound of Pierre's voice, cheerfully calling:

"Bathroom is free. Wake up, you sleepy heads. Breakfast soon. And Happy New Year again."

Surprised, they both chuckled and got up, exchanging slightly wry smiles in the sunlight, then noticing that the bedside lamps were still on and their clothes lying where they had dropped. They hurried to find their bathrobes and rushed to the bathroom. Marlie gestured for Catherine to use the toilet and dropped her bathrobe and stepped in the bathtub. She glanced at Catherine's surprised expression, smirking as her stream arched out, not much of one, since she had gone before. She closed the shower curtain and turned on the water.

After her brief shower, when she opened the curtain, she smiled and whispered:

"That's how it started with him, both of us having to go one night, and then, well, there we were with not much on. Which of us suggested getting naked? Can't remember, but we did. You can imagine the rest."

"Don't think I would have," Catherine replied, then shrugged with wry expression and added:

"But I'm glad you did."

Marlie nodded with a grin, and Catherine started her shower. It took longer, because she had to think about everything she had done the first morning of the new year. Back in the room, she saw that Marlie had picked up their clothes and was almost dressed for breakfast. She hurried to put on something, wondering how it would be to greet Pierre and their parents. When she and Marlie joined them, her father smiled broadly and remarked:

"You two must have slept well."

Catherine hoped her blush was just seen as a response to his remark, not because she suddenly had a a couple of quick mental images of how she hadn't slept: seeing Pierre's cock in the bathroom bobbing in front of her face; that wicked view of her kitten curving out between her spread thighs. Luckily, Marlie immediately replied that they both had and wished her parents Happy New Year again, giving Catherine a cue of what to say:

"Very well, thank you. And also: Happy New Year and thank you so much for the party last night; that was great, better than any back home."

Then she glanced at Pierre and said:

"And, of course, for you: Happy New Year, and thank you for last night."

The parents and he smiled, and the parents wished her a Happy New Year and said that it had been their pleasure to show an American girl how the French celebrated the New Year. She couldn't look at Pierre after her remark. Why had she had to tell him thanks for "last night" - right in front of his parents. It wasn't better, when he remarked:

"My pleasure too."

She had to look at him! He was just smiling sweetly, but she was blushing, hoping they all could think that a young American girl blushed at even a mild compliment.

"Breakfast, more 'brunch' as you Americans say," his mother suggested, and they all went to the dining room.

The table was already set, very much for brunch, not just a French breakfast of coffee and croissants. Catherine recovered from her embarrassment as they sat down, but did wonder a little about Marlie's and Pierre's apparent aplomb, having to think that they so often had breakfast with their parents after they had been together in bed. She tried to forget her image of them like that, before she had fallen asleep. She did, when the conversation started, eventually turning to how to spend the day. Pierre's and Marlie's mother suggested that the three of them go to see the New Year's Day parade. They all jumped on her suggestion, exchanging nods and smiles. Anything to get out of the house, Catherine thought, wanting to think that the siblings also had the same idea; they couldn't be that comfortable with the situation.

Don't use that expletive, she admonished herself, but that is what they all had done, not she and Marlie, but what they had done had been as close to that word as two girls could be. She was relieved when Marlie immediately suggested that they walk into town, leaving as soon as the girls had helped clean up in the kitchen.