Kitten is Late for School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to cum, my pet?"

"If it pleases You, my Sir, please," she sobbed, "please let me cum, my Sir, please. Please. i won't be late for school again, my Sir, i promise. Please let me cum, Sir."

He reached His left hand across and spanked her right ass cheek nine times.

"No, pet, you may NOT cum." She sobbed wildly at the news, tossing her head back and forth, on her face a tortured grimace of pain and ecstasy, and He took pity upon her, and slowed His pace until He was gliding gently in and out of her sex slowly, but deeply. He leaned forward to whisper in her ear as He reached around her head and wiped tears from her cheeks, and beads of sweat from her face.

"You're such a good girl, My pet, holding out for so long. I'm pleased with you, you know. you can do it, kitten, you can do this."

she let out a low wail and rubbed her tear-streaked face against His big hand, trying desperately to calm herself, to give Him even more reason to be proud of her, to take her discipline well, and show Him what a good girl she could be.

she steeled herself, and when her sobs became staggered breaths, and the tears finally stopped flowing, He pushed two fingers into her mouth.

she groaned and arched her back, sucking greedily at His fingers, as though her life depended on it. Indeed, she was beginning to think that maybe her sanity depended on it! Her ass spread temptingly, He quickly stole some of her juices from His shaft and sunk His first finger into her tight rear passage up to the first knuckle. He didn't even have to ask her this time. Around her mouthful of His fingers, she begged and pleaded to be allowed release, promising never to be late for school again.

He yanked His finger from her ass and spanked her hard, losing track of how many slaps He rained upon her writhing ass, but sure it was more than ten, as He punctuated each word with a spank.

"you may not cum, pet. you will not be late for class again unless you want this punishment to be worse next time. you have been denied release once for every minute that you were late. Do not be tardy again. Do you understand Me, pet?" He stopped moving within her, laid His hand gently on her bright red cheek, and awaited her response.

"Please, my Sir, i understand. Not if it does not please You, my Sir. i will not be late for class again. Forgive me, my Sir."

"Good girl," He told her, as He resumed pistoning in and out of her sex, plunging His index finger deep into her tight rear passage, massaging her sacrum with His middle and ring fingers of the same hand.

"Cum now, little pet," He told her. She needed no further encouragement. her wet gush splashing His sex and testicles and thighs, soaking His entire crotch and splashing to the floor. She convulsed around Him, gripping His sex tightly, almost painfully, crying out in ecstasy, her pent up lust, milking His hard shaft, writhing upon Him as He groaned and growled, tangling His free hand in her hair, pounding at her for all He was worth until His balls tightened painfully, and He speared her, over and over, dumping His hot semen deep inside of her womb.

"Thank You, my Sir!" she cried through her orgasms, feeling Him gift her with His hot seed, keeping her back arched, her ass high, as she continued to cum, unleashing, it seemed, three orgasms for every one He'd denied her. her toes cramped from standing on them, her calves cramped from flexing so long and so hard, the small of her back ached, and yet she was barely aware, spending herself, finally, upon her beloved Sir, and collapsing in an exhausted heap upon the desk, head falling forward as He let go her hair slowly and gently, her heart pounding wildly, her breath staggered as she gasped, trying to get enough air into her lungs to fight off the darkness pressing against her. it was no use. she succumbed, surrendering to the blackness infringing on her vision, blissfully floating heavily, landing solidly within some peaceful core within her she had not known existed.

When she came to she was nestled safely against her Sir, held in His lap by His strong arms as He pressed slow kisses on the top of her head, murmuring softly to her.

"Such a good girl, My sweet, such a fine, submissive woman. You did so well. i love You, My pet, My one, My kitten. you are My greatest treasure," He told her, rocking her gently, kissing her, embracing her, rekindling her strength and her mindfulness.

"Thank You, my Sir," she breathed sweetly, "Thank You."

"Dude," He said. she started somewhat. He'd never called her dude before.

"Dude!" He said again, this time His voice was higher pitched, somewhat nasal, and embarrassed sounding. she raised her head from His strong, hard shoulder, felt a blast of cold air hit her cheek, and heard a small chorus of giggles. she snapped to attention, jerking straight up in her hard chair and looked around the room. her eyes landed on Professor Arrowsmith, standing at the bottom of the lecture theatre, baton in hand, leaning carelessly against the upright piano, eyes alight with mirth. A knowing smirk danced on his face, and he cleared his throat.

"That sounded like a wonderful dream, Ms. Anderson. Would you care to share? or are you ready to take part in the lesson, now that you've had some rest?" The room erupted into laughter and she buried her face in her hands, blushing furiously from head to toe.

Eventually the laughter subsided, but her flushing did not. she was imagining having to tell her Sir that she'd fallen asleep in class.

12