Kitty: A Girl Named Cat Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," he said very seductively, "where do we begin?"

"Well I'm 5'7" tall, I have amazing tits, and long curly red hair," I said whimsically.

"Skip past all that," he complained before moaning a little into the phone.

"I'm completely naked with my legs spread."

"Better," he said again captivated.

"I am so fucking wet, of my god," said without exaggeration. I was swollen and soppy. I was almost embarrassed my how wet I had gotten getting Lovely off.

"I bet you are."

"This would feel even better if you were here playing with me," I said wishfully.

"I wish I was there too my naughty, naughty Kitty."

I could hear his breathing change as other sounds from him touching his cock became more noticeable in the background.

"I love that you are taking possession to say that I'm yours," I pointed out.

"Aren't you?"

"All yours, you can do whatever you want to me, but you know that already don't you."

"Mmmmmmhmmmm...."

"As wet as my pussy is all I can think about is wanting to taste your cock, have your cum spilling from my lips."

"I want my cum inside you," he said breathing heavily, "I want to see it drip out of you."

"Would you let me taste it, spoon it up in your fingers and let me lick it off?" I was trying to hold myself back because I could have cum when he told me he wanted to fill me. That was my number one most thought about desire I had of him, to fill me with his cum. I dreamed of being able to squirm around on it and lap it up when he was done with me. My eyes rolled in the back of my head and I grabbed my pussy and stopped rubbing for a second to calm down.

"I'm on my back and your cock is deep in me, dripping from juices spilling out of me. Every time you push inside you can feel your balls smacking against the wetness that keeps pouring out."

He moaned and said nothing in response.

"You kiss me passionately and bury your cock as deep in me as you can as I quiver and shake begging for your cum. I need it, I need you to fill me."

"Fuck," he gasped and groaned, "I want your pussy to want my cum."

"It needs it. Please" I begged mercifully, "Please I want you so much, you don't know. Please fill my pussy."

I was unable to keep myself from cumming. I moaned loudly as pleasurable electricity ripped across my body rendering me helpless to fight it off any longer. I could hear my neighbor let out his own release over the phone as it slid from my ear and onto the pillow. I lay there shaking and shivering even after my climax had passed. I felt all the same muscles that I had felt inside Lovely, firing off inside me.

Picking up the phone I waited patiently to hear my neighbor come back to the line. "Well," I started, "this has been the most expensive phone sex ever. I can't imagine with roaming what this whole thing is costing me."

I heard Lovely laugh and shake the bed, "You've got a filthy mouth little missy. He better start putting you to good use."

"Hear that sweetie," I reiterated, "good use. I could be of very good use to you."

"Just wait until you get home Kitty."

Coming back into my apartment nervous and excited after taking Lovely home, I opened the door to see my neighbor in the kitchen whipping up something that smelled very good. I shook my head and started backing out of the door. He stopped what he was doing to come over and greet me.

"I'm sorry sir. It smells too good in here for my boyfriend's cooking, I must have let myself into the wrong apartment." I felt my cheeks get hot and I started to get flustered as I tried to save myself. I actually called him my boyfriend. The little semantics of what we were had not quite been defined yet. I stuttered saying, "But if you would like me to stay and you feed me, I could pretend you were him for the night. I do all kinds of nasty things in bed."

My neighbor came over, adorned with the cutest grin I had ever seen, and kissed me on my cheek repeatedly. His kisses moved down my neck before snatching me up into his arms. I am overtaken by his cuteness sometimes I just want to shriek, squeal, and cry like if I were a teenage girl. This was moment was no exception.

Whispering into my ear he said, "Or we could just pretend you are a stranger and I could take you on the couch right now."

After sobering up and riding in a car for 6 hours with my friend I had gotten off the night before, I had concluded the whole situation for the three of us to be slightly awkward. Standing there I was not sure how serious he was about the couch thing and we both caved to the pressure and laughed. I asked, "It's weird, right?"

Shifting his head from side to side then making a nod "yes" he drew his breath in and admitted, "Yeah. It's a little weird."

"Fuck!" I yelped after throwing down my bag pretending to be mad and stuck out my lip. "What does a girl have to do to get your cum? At least I am secure in the fact you're not just going out and smothering just anyone with it if you are giving me such a hard time. I'm the one who loves you."

12