Kitty & Teddy, LLC Ch. 06a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "That is the smell of female arousal. Since it is very fresh, it is also very light and subtle. It will get funky with time. Train your nose for it, and you will be in on some secrets." Tess' eyes got very wide and she stuck the towel back under her nose. She may be quiet as a snitch in prison, but she is not stupid.

Standing flat footed in front of me, Tess was too tall to see over, barely. I am about 5'11", so that put her about 5'7". I would have guessed shorter. Tess was the same height as Cynthia, who could seem ten feet tall. The mind plays tricks on us some times. In any event, height does not matter when you are lying down. I sat down in the chair and pulled Tess over, to stand in front of me.

I reached out and cupped one of her tits. Tess had a nice rack, probably C cup. They were firm, round, only slightly sagging, with a nice ski slope point. The aureoles were pink and somewhat small, but the nipples were the size of pencil erasers, and just as hard. I took one nipple in my mouth and sucked on it. This brought more squirming. I grabbed both her ass cheeks and pulled her as close as she could come. That got me a small gasp, followed by a little kitten mewl.

If there was ever any doubt, that ended it. Tess liked it rough. I added teeth to the suction on her nipple. Tess squirmed some more. I pinched the other one, and she gasped. It took everything I had, to stop there, but I had made promises. I stood and, in one motion, shoved my pants down to my ankles. Tess stared at my cock, then looked up, and I had to tell her no. Instead, I motioned her to the bed. Tess literally ran.

I grabbed her Walgreen's bag. Inside were contraceptive sponges. Obviously, those went inside, but beyond that, I had no clue. I ripped open the box and pulled out the directions. What the fuck? Tess was looking at me with a blank expression. She was as clueless as I was. Fortunately there were pictures. Guys like pictures: run water on it; knead it til it was all wet; fold it in half; push it all the way in. Groo understand.

I forced myself not to run to the bathroom. Once there I started water running. Then I tried to open the wrapper, the important word being "tried". I tugged, pulled, twisted, jerked and swore at the bag. It would not open. Finally, I took one corner in my teeth and pulled. That dumped the sponge out into the sink. I invented new swear words, but least it had not landed in the toilet.

When I made it back to the bed room, I found Tess trying to get the wrapper off one of the condoms. Having been in exactly the same predicament dozens of times, I had to snort a laugh. Tess looked up at me, like a kid caught trying to clean up a mess. Then her eyes went to Lil J. I looked down, and sure enough, my cock was no longer at attention. The expression on Tess' face was tragic. Nothing less describes it.

I broke up. I fell down on the bed, laughing so hard it hurt. Tess looked at me oddly, then her lips twitched, then giggled. Finally, she started laughing too. We went on a long time. After a while, I reached for her, and she came over, still laughing. She lay down, close but not touching. That made it my move, so I reached out and stroked her tits. After a few moments, Tess reached out to touch my face. Eventually the chuckles died enough to talk.

I said, "I guess we were taking it a bit too seriously. What'cha think?" Tess started laughing again. To distract her, I started to get serious about stroking her tits. "You know that you have outstanding tits, right? I know they are not huge, like Mistress Cynthia's, but even she will tell you that bigger is not always better. Come here."

We shifted a bit closer. I asked, "Has anyone ever paid much attention to your tits, naked I mean? Like this?" I put both hands on her left breast and squeezed it gently, like I was checking the ripeness of a tomato. Tess shivered. I rolled Tess onto her back, so that I could more easily reach them both. With one hand, I held it in place, while I ran the tip of my finger around the outside of her aureole. Just as I hoped, her nipple stood up.

Now that I had its attention, I gave the nipple a bath, then I blew it dry. Of course, I did not want the other one to feel left out, so I started over on the right side. This could go on for an hour, and I had done that before, but I had a point to make. So, after five minutes of worship, I sat back and looked at Tess squarely. "You have always had them pinched and whipped, haven't you? Sometimes a little tenderness is nice too. Now, let's see what that had done down lower."

I did not need to look. The aroma of arousal was clear in the air. The question was how best to push her over the edge. I told Tess, "I am going to work further down, though not all the way down yet. While I am doing that, use your hands on your breasts, like I have been doing. Meanwhile I will be doing this." I blew a raspberry on her navel. Tess rewarded me with a startled squeak, then slapped me on the top of my head. Cynthia had said we were supposed to have fun, which reminded me of something.

I reached down and ran one finger through Tess' cleft. She jerked in response, but that was not the point. I wanted to compare tastes with my sample from earlier. So I held my finger high, then stuck it slowly into my mouth. Tess watched, wide eyed. It was not enough to make a clear decision, so I scooped up another fingerful and offered it to Tess. She took my finger, then smiled at me. I think I detected a trace of knowing smirk in that smile. Even so, fuck this slow foreplay, I am going muff diving.

There are a lot of ways to eat pussy, but my favorite is kneeling by the bed, with her heels on my back. It gives me complete access, and I can use my hands many different ways. When I slipped off the bed, Tess seemed to understand where I was going, because she slid into the perfect position. If she was going to be helpful, I would give her the full course. First a little kissing.

Tess had shaved her pubic hair, so there was none to play with, but I put my lips on the spot anyway. Slowly, I worked my way down that final inch, to the top of her slit. Then I lowered my nose to bump her clit. It seems weird, but I have had very good luck with this approach. Tess' clit was being very cooperative, so I gave it some lip and applied suction. That really got a reaction. This was another thing I could do for an hour, and had done before. This was not the time. It was not like I needed to get her ready.

There were so many options at this point. I could roll her clit between two fingers. I could give her the old Triple Jack and One (three fingers and the thumb) fuck. I could turn us both over and eat her bottom up. That was all good, but I wanted to get my own rocks off. So I gave Tess one good lick, she did taste subtly different, and stood to start the main event.

I said, "This is where it gets real for me. Up to now, it has been foreplay. Now we get to bump little heads. I know you like it rough, but I want you to pay attention to me as we fuck. You ought to be seriously tight, but I want you to clamp down on my dick as I start to withdraw. Are you ready?" I swear, Tess had a tear in her eye.

It took a couple of pillows to get Tess' pussy into exactly the right place. I positioned myself between her legs and took a deep breath. I gave Tess just the tip of my cock, then pulled it out. Then, I used my hand to start the tip of Lil J at the bottom of her cunt, and pulled it slowly up, between the folds, til Lil J popped up over her clit. Tess whimpered, which was like a screaming fit from most girls. Perfect. I was lined up to do a one thrust, when I spotted something on the bed. Fuck.

Blonde moment. How the hell could I be so stupid. My hand banged my forehead hard enough to hurt. I had wet the contraceptive sponge, but never inserted it. For that matter, Lil J did not have his raincoat. Worse, Tess looked confused and hurt.

Eventually, I wound down. I am not the most imaginative curser, and saying "Fuck" repeatedly gets old after a while. When I managed to gather my wits, I looked pointedly at the sponge. Tess followed my gaze, then her mouth opened into a silent "Oh." Then she looked embarrassed, probably for what she had been thinking. I did not blame her. I would have felt pretty rejected myself. Was there anything else that was going to keep me from measuring her pussy?

I had heard of coitus interuptus, but this was my first experience with the reality. Lil J was sagging to half cocked, and Tess was looking a lot less primed than a minute before. Still, I had to acknowledge an irony. We were naked, willing and in a suitable place, but both of us were frustrated. Back to foreplay.

I reached out and picked the sponge and the box of condoms. Most of my sexual experience came from fucking call girls. That is a situation where a condom is a requirement, or a deal breaker, depending on how you look at it. I had learned that condoms can be sexy as hell, done right. It was time to teach Tess about how to roll on a rubber.

I must have looked evil, or something, because Tess got wide eyed again. I was learning to read a lot from Tess' eyes. This expression said that she was not sure what was coming next, but she liked her chances. I looked straight into those eyes as I pulled a wrapped condom from the box and tore it open. Lil J had been here before, and he was up and eager again. I held the rubber out and Tess reluctantly took it.

I said, "This is a condom. They are 90% effective as birth control and also effective preventing STDs. Most guys do not like them, so you need to learn how to make them work for you. Generally the best way is to blow the guy first, to get his load depleted, then suck him again, to get him up. Lil J is already up, so we will go to phase two. First, reach out and take my cock. I am like any other guy; where my dick goes, I will follow. Get me positioned where it is convenient for you to use both hands. Feel free to stroke my balls and my cock in the process. Oh, shit."

Tess hand had taken a hold of my balls. Just the simple touch was enough to make my whole body jerk. Maybe this start and stop routine had some value. I could tell my fuse was really short. I looked at Tess and said, "Maybe..." Before I finished one word, she was on her knees and had Lil J in a lip lock.

It was not the best blow job I have ever had, but that would be a very tall standard. Even among the professionna providers I had known, Tess would not be embarrassed. Either she had been practicing, or she had looked up some techniques, possibly both. It did not take long: two high suction short passes, then a deep throat while her hand squeezed my balls. Boom.

I poured my first load down her throat, far past her swallow point. That did not stop her from sucking the last drops out was I withdrew. You have to love submissives. I dropped to my knees and gave her a long kiss. Sue me. I'm a bit submissive myself.

Tess:

I am not used to nice. I shared a one bedroom apartment with four girls. I did not have a bed, and most times the couch was taken when I needed to sleep. Mistress said she would buy me a pet bed to sleep in, which would be an improvement. I was used to sleeping on the floor. Jason's hotel room was way past nice, as far as I was concerned, though he considered it only a bit above average.

I should tell you about Jason. He's only a little older than me, less than a year. He grew up in California and claims to be a surf dude, like you see in movies. He does not look like it, though. He is tall and thin enough, but there is no tan to speak of, and his wavy black hair is always combed. He really looks like an actor from Quo Vadis or Ben Hur. He is not the loudest guy I ever met, but he is always talking. Peter said Jason's talking used to get under his skin, but that it has improved recently, whatever that means. I could work with Jason and we had worked together for days.

Still, when Mistress had told me that I would be spending a night with Jason, it scared the shit out of me. Naturally, this also turned me on. Seeing Jason's room scared me all over again, but not in as good a way. For one thing, the carpet was deep enough to wiggle your toes in. The bed was a king size, which I had never seen before. That left out the arm chairs, the mini refrigerator, the 60" TV and a marble walled bathroom. It did not make me feel better, when the first thing Jason did was to see what was in the Walgreen's bag.

My face was in flame when I gave him the bag, but Jason did not even notice. Instead, he told me to get towels. He had also said something about exploring, but I was not sure what he meant. Getting towels was something that I could do, so I ran to comply. In a way, it got even worse, since there were at least three towels worth in every towel I brought back. The bathroom was huge, and I could see Jason wanting to spend time there—with me. I was blushing as I brought the towels back.

On the side of the room, opposite the bed, was a table and chairs. Jason had pushed one chair away from the table. He folded one of the towels and put it on the chair. Then he asked me, "CC, has anyone ever licked your cunt before?"

I said, "Tess."

Then, I tried, very hard, to die of embarrassment. I could not believe that I had told him what to do. Jason did not seem to mind. Instead he looked surprised, as he should.

He said, "You want me to call you 'Tess'?" I could only nod, dreading what had to come next. "That means something, doesn't it?" How do I get myself in these positions? I would have to tell him, even though it was my secret name with Mistress Cynthia.

"Truly Scrumptious"

Jason only said, "We shall see." Then he touched my pussy and got a drop of juice. He tasted it, then offered me a taste, which was interesting. So far, the only pussy juice I had tasted had been Miss Martel's. This was different, though I could not tell you how in a lifetime of trying. Jason's dick perked up a notch. I liked that part.

Jason said, "Not bad. We will have to resample in a while, and see if it is different. For now, I will see how much we can get, before we go to the source." Uh oh. That sounds a lot like Miss Martel making me wait for it. I huddled a bit, anticipating something, but not knowing what.

Instead, Jason said, "Tess, I know that when your Mistress services you, she prefers silence. That does not apply here. Let me hear you. It tells me that I am doing something right. In most cases, when a girl is with a guy, the guy wants to hear her reactions. Gasps and moans are a good thing, a long as they are real." For real? Oh My God. I might have nodded I do not know.

Whatever I did, I was still in a bit of shock when Jason's hand brushed the back side of my leg, just behind the knee. I jumped a little. This was the first time I had never appreciated how tender that area is. Jason smirked knowingly. It did not stop him from working down my leg to my foot. That was good, but then he started sucking on my toes and licking between them. Holy Shit.

Jason had barely started, when he stopped. He pulled me to my feet, then picked up the towel I had been sitting on. He took a deep breath, which embarrassed me, like almost everything else so far, not that he noticed. Instead, Jason passed me the towel.

He said, "That is the smell of female arousal. Since it is very fresh, it is also very light and subtle. It will get funky with time. Train your nose for it, and you will be in on some secrets." Oh my God. I had never thought of my embarrassing juice as something everyone had. But, it was true. Miss Martel had it, at least. Jason would know about women generally. Wow.

Jason did not let me think about it. Instead, he started playing with my tits. This was a bit more familiar. In high school, the few guys I had been with had done this, though not with my breasts bare. Jason, naturally, knew breasts well. He soon stroked me to an appreciation of their sensitivity. After his hands came his mouth, which was differently nice. Then he grabbed my ass with both hands. I may have vocalized something. Whatever, I was very ready for Jason to go on to his next trick. It was his teeth. Jason started to nibble on my tits, then gestured toward the bed. I could not go fast enough.

Whatever I expected, it was not Jason grabbing the Walgreen's bag and pulling out the package of sponges. Mistress had bought them for me, because she did not want me pregnant, at least not yet. I hear her call them sponges, but that meant nothing to me. Clearly, Jason knew no more, since he pulled out the instructions. His face was a bit funny, as he tried to make things out, but before I could laugh he dashed off to the bathroom. While he was gone, I picked up the box of condoms, and tried to open one.

That was how Jason found me, when he returned from the bathroom. I was trying, and failing, to open a condom package. He had, in his hand, what looked like a small round sponge. I was embarrassed, and not in a good way, about being unable to open the condom. Then I looked at Jason's cock and saw that he was no longer excited. I could have died.

Instead of criticizing me, Jason started to laugh. He laughed so hard that he fell on the bed, holding his stomach. After a while, I had to join him. After all, I was embarrassed to death by not being able to tear foil. I laughed so hard it hurt, and we both laughed a long time. Eventually, we started to quiet, and our hands started reaching and stroking. Jason winked at me and said, "I guess we were taking it a bit too seriously. What'cha think?" That set me off again.

Jason was done with laughing. He wanted to get serious about my breasts. "You know that you have outstanding tits, right? I know they are not huge, like Mistress Cynthia's, but even she will tell you that bigger is not always better. Come here." We both shifted a bit closer. Jason asked, "Has anyone ever paid much attention to your tits, naked I mean? Like this?" Not yet, but I was willing.

Jason took one tit in both his hands and started squeezing it lightly, all over at once. His finger tips brushed the sensitive underside, while his lips came down to suck on the nipple. He gave my whole tit a tongue bath, then blew it dry. Once that was done, he moved to the other. It was hard for me to hold still, and I had not been told to do so, but I had no idea what to do with my hands. Eventually, I put them on his head and ran my fingers through his hair.

This went on for a long time, maybe five minutes. When he stopped, Jason looked squarely at me and said, "You have always had them pinched and whipped, haven't you? Sometimes a little tenderness is nice too. Now, I am going to work further down, though not all the way down yet. While I am doing that, use your hands on your breasts, like I have been doing. Meanwhile I will be doing this."

I expected Jason to move down to my pussy, but instead, he blew a fart sound on my belly button. It was funny and it tickled. I could not help my self; I shrieked a little laughter. Naturally I was embarrassed. We both laughed a bit, then Jason got serious. He stuck a finger in my cunt, which made me jump. Jason pulled the finger out and held it up for me to see, then he stuck the whole finger in his mouth and sucked it off. I remember girls at school doing that so boys would react. Now I understood. Even better, I could do that. Jason stuck the finger in again, to give me the chance. I sucked his finger as hard as I could manage.

It was hard to tell if Jason appreciated my performance. He was moving off the bed, so I could not tell. He got down on the floor, on his knees and between my legs. This could only mean one thing. I held my breath, in anticipation of his tongue on my clit. Naturally, he did something else.