Kitty & Teddy, LLC Ch. 06a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew, since I was paying attention, that I had said nothing. She had to have some other means of keeping time. It did not take long to figure out it was the same clock, seen in a mirror. Tess is also quiet, but she is not stupid. To put a cherry on it, her plan was working. The long grinding, inside a very tight cunt, was wearing down my defenses. When she added kissing to the mix, there was another sensual input pushing me. I had to do something.

I tried thinking about other things. Baseball did not work, because I immediately thought of girls in the stands. I thought of overhauling an engine, but getting your hands greasy is pretty sensual too, not that most girls understand. I settled on math. Mrs. Snodgrass used to make everyone stand at the blackboard and recite multiplication tables. I needed to give Tess good French kisses, knead her ass while manipulating the dildo sticking out of her ass and mentally reciting the products of seven? It was not easy, but I can multitask.

So could Tess. I missed the timing when she went all out, but I would bet money it was dead on five minutes. She had been grinding for two full minutes, while adding other elements. Suddenly she was grinding, milking, kissing and running her hands through my hair. I held it together through eight times nine, when Tess bounced.

That did it. Lil J did his best to blow cum through Tess and the ceiling, not just the rubber. Tess screamed, again. My money said that was her quota for the whole year. We both sagged. I had to slide my hands up, to keep Tess from falling backward. This gave me a chance to lick the sweat off her neck and breasts. When I pulled her up, Tess put her mouth next to my ear.

She whispered, "Does this make us friends with benefits?"

Tess:

It did not take long to figure out that either Jason had planned the same thing, or that he was on to me. It did not really matter, because the race was on, so to speak. The first thing I had to do was get comfortable. That was all right. I had time to get well settled in.

Once I was comfortably seated, I worked on getting the rhythm going. Jason suggested clenching my pussy in time with the grind. That was not as easy as it sounded, and it did not sound very easy. I worked on that for a full minute, but I was getting worried about ending things to soon. So I just focused on squeezing him with my pussy for a while. I almost lost it when he made a crack about "milking the clock", since I was definitely trying to milk the cock.

That was good, but tiring. At three minutes I switched from milking to grinding. I think Jason noticed the timing, because he stopped talking. I talk inside my head, though I rarely do it aloud. Some people, such as Mr. Richards, will think aloud, but under their breath. Jason thinks out loud. It can be very entertaining to listen to, since he is sarcastic as hell. Having Jason get quiet meant that he thought he had said something unintentionally.

That was OK. Winning, when the other side is not trying, is pretty sad. If I beat Jason, while he was paying attention, it would mean something. So, I kept grinding, then added kissing at minute four. That was difficult. Grinding was brand new to me, and I was not much more experienced with deep kissing. On the other hand, I had a minute to work on doing both, before I tried three things at once.

Jason countered by grabbing my ass, which made me miss a beat. Then he bumped the big dildo, which made me miss another one. For the first time I though Jason might be able to win, even with me in control. That made me focus harder on what I was doing, and not on the sensations running everywhere.

Minute five came, which meant first one to come was a rotten lay, or something like that. Jason had his hands on my ass and the dildo, so I put mine in his hair. I made my kissing even more aggressive, if that is possible, and I added the milk to the grind. Jason started reciting times tables, while he worked the dildo and attacked back with his mouth. It could not go on long, and it did not.

Just before I was going to come, I jerked in with my legs. I could only do it once, but it had the desired effect. I was coming, but Jason was coming with me. Evidently, Mrs. Snodgrass would be very disappointed, whoever she was.

I must have been woozie, because I noticed Jason was holding me up, taking the opportunity to lick my neck and breasts. It was sweet and I was salty, if you know what I mean. When he pulled me up, I leaned close and asked, "Does this make us friends with benefits?" Jason thought that was hilarious. When he stopped laughing, he said, "You can make me a latte from scratch any time." That confused me for a while, then I realized he meant grinding and milking. Jason's humor is a bit strange.

Once more we dragged ourselves to the shower. This time we just took turns standing in the hot spray. Jason had me bend over, so he could pull out the big dildo. I washed it off, but left it on the shower floor. Then we went to the bedroom and toweled each other off. I do not even remember climbing into bed. I woke up at 3:00 AM and needed a run to the bathroom. When I came out, Jason was awake. He had me put on another condom. He showed me how to make love while spooning. That was also very sweet. I fell asleep with Jason still inside me.

In the morning, Jason woke me up about 7:30. We got dressed and went to Waffle House. I looked at the big sign and wondered if it was the same one I could see from Mistress' studio. Jason ate a big breakfast, while I had a boiled egg and oatmeal. All through the meal, Jason talked about last night and what we had done.

Jason's critique would have been embarrassing enough, but a 13 or 14 year old boy was listening the whole time. I had an absolutely wicked idea. I gave the boy a wink as we left. His mother asked him why he was so flushed and wondered if he was sick

When we returned to Jason's room, he asked me what I wanted to do. I had nowhere to be, so I dropped to my knees and reached for his belt. For the next hour we traded oral sex. Jason gave me points on fellatio, which were necessary by the third time.

Jason ate me to my first orgasm of the day, then chanced on my secret. Jason did everything with explanatory dialog, so I could do them for Mistress and Miss Martel. It showed his skill level, when he could give explanations while giving good oral sex.

In this case, Jason was trying some hand and tongue techniques. He needed to change his position and lost his balance. Without warning, Jason's forehead banged into my bump. He was getting very apologetic, until he saw my face. Then he got almost serious.

For the next half hour, Jason played mad scientist. He started by thumping my bump with his middle finger, lightly at first, with increasing force. Eventually, he was pounding on it like a piano. I lost track of the times I had come by then. Not satisfied, he went to the shower and brought back the big dildo. With no warm up, he shoved it all the way in. I saw stars when it hit my cervix. Then he rapped my bump with a knuckle and fireworks went off.

I wondered what he would say to Mistress.

Jason:

Tess is a wonder, and funny as hell. I wish she would share more of her thoughts. When she asked me if we were friends with benefits, I told her she could make me latte anytime. With 90% of the planet, I would have to explain that one, but Tess seemed to figure it out.

By that time, it was pushing midnight, and we had both rung the bell at least four times. We moved to the shower, but it was just for clean up and removing Big Johnson. We towled off and went to sleep in each other's arms. Tess woke up a few hours later, needing to pee. While she was gone, I stroked Lil J up and was able to show her the Tricky Spoon. It was nice, but she went to sleep on me, and I soon followed.

Morning came and it was my turn for the john. Then I took her to the Waffle House for breakfast. Sean had set us up with an account, so I ordered a big meal. Tess ate lightly, but seemed to be embarrassed about something. Since we were talking about things we had done together, I could not figure out what it was. Then, as we left, I caught her winking at a barely teenaged boy, which clued me in. What made it really funny was the kid's mother, who thought he was getting sick.

Back at the room, Tess wanted to continue her education in oral sex, which I was happy to oblige. Her blow jobs were already well above average, and she would be very, very good with some practice. In exchange, I taught her more about cunnilingus, eating pussy. I was well into my third round, when something happened. I banged my forehead into her pelvic bone.

Of course, I immediately started apologizing. Then I saw her face. Tess was having a mixed reaction. It did not take long to figure out what she reacted to. Her forward pelvic area, technically the pubic symphesis, was unusual. If I thumped on it with my fingers, Tess reacted with the classic mix of pain and pleasure. The harder the percussion, the stronger her reaction, and I could tell this was not news to Tess.

To push things to the max, I went to the shower and got Big Johnson. Tess was already lubed, so I just shoved him in as far as she went. That brought another big reaction, so I thumped the pubis with my knuckle. That took Tess over the top, way over.

It was too easy. I could see where her masochistic side came in. She had trained herself to cum from a bruising activity. In that moment, I knew that I could own Tess as a sex slave, just because of this one idiosyncrasy. I looked into her eyes. Tess knew that I knew. For once I did not say anything, I just nodded.

Tess relaxed so much a tear formed. I held her close and told her she was special. She clung to me like a life preserver. Then I pulled back and looked at her. Tess did her mind reading act again. She sighed and nodded. I had to tell Cynthia, and she acknowledged that it was not my decision. I hugged her even tighter.

Perhaps it was good that our time was almost up. After that, we took our last shower together, toweled each other off, and hugged some more. Then we dressed for the outside world. We had barely finished when a car honked. Cynthia was here.

Tess:

I was so afraid when Jason discovered my bump. It got worse and worse as he tested the limits, only to find none. Having Jason fill me with the big dildo, then thump the bump hard, might have triggered the biggest orgasm of an incredible visit. It scared the shit out of me. Knowing my weakness gave Jason power over me and I could tell he knew it. Then he nodded understanding and the world started turning again.

Not long later, after a shower and much hugging, Mistress pulled up and honked. I had brought nothing but the Walgreen's bag, so I took it as a memento. Jason and I went out to meet Mistress. She looked at my face carefully, then looked to Jason. Jason handed her the book and all his notes. That was not good enough, as I knew it would not be.

Mistress said only one word, "Give." Jason, bless him, shook his head. "Later. This deserves some discussion." Mistress looked intrigued, but she nodded and put the car in gear. We were going to Petsmart to buy me a collar and name tag. That had sounded much better two days before.

Before I closed the door, Jason leaned in and whispered to me. He said the big dildo was mine, but he would give it to me later, when I could do both ends at once. My face was on fire, but Mistress just smiled and put the car in gear. As we drove off, I could see Jason mime a keyboard and say, "Email me."

What would I say?