Kitty Kats Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn you," you gasp as I leave you on the edge once again.

You move to sit down but I say, "forgetting something Little One?" You look at me for a couple of seconds then realize you still have your robe on. You slide it from your body, hang it up and move towards your seat. "And?" I say as I raise an eyebrow. Confusion sweeps over you. Then in a moment of clarity you remember my words, "Always in a thong," you quickly go to your bag and retrieve your red thong and slide it up your legs.

"Much better," I say as you sweep past me to the table as I enjoy the view of your great ass. Taking the cover off the food you see I have ordered you seafood. Two beautiful plates with three grilled sardines wrapped in orange slices on a bed of Asian salad drizzled with a citrus dressing.

You look at it and say "Do I eat it or frame it?" with a giggle. Your happiness is infectious and I smile. Then you realize that you've not eaten since breakfast and attack it with gusto. As we are eating, we talk about what has happened so far.

After we had finished dinner it was time for dessert. Strawberries with a warm chocolate dip. I clear the rest off the table and get you to lie on your back. From my seat I pull out a blindfold and place it over your eyes.

"Oh god," you gasp as you had not noticed it before. First I take a bite of one of the strawberries and just let the juice dribble on to your lips. After a couple of seconds you lick your lips with a "mmmmmm." I then feed you the strawberry. Next I paint your lips with the warm chocolate lightly and tell you not to lick it away yet, which is very hard for you as you love the taste of the rich chocolate.

Gently I slide one of the smaller berries over your lips coating it in chocolate and then feed it to you. The tang of the berry combined with the sweetness of the chocolate sends a shiver down your spine. I carry on like this for five minutes, then I change tactics. Noticing your hard nipples, I drizzle some chocolate over them and with just the tip of my tongue I tease the tip of both nipples. You arch your back trying to get me to take your nipple deeper but I move with you. I then circle the nipple licking up all the chocolate around it. This causes an "oooh please," to escape from your lips.

Pulling your thong to the side I place a large berry between your wet lips and leave it there as I clean your nipples completely with my tongue. I then remove your sodden thong and place it between your lips at first you are reluctant but I say, "open," and you comply with my wishes. You look beautiful lying back blindfold with red panties in your mouth and a red strawberry in your pussy. I decide to take some pictures of you like this so you can see for yourself how hot you look and to put on your lit gallery.

I then move between your legs and remove the berry with my mouth, I move up to your mouth take out the panties and feed you the strawberry coated in your juices. When you have finished I replace the panties and return to between your legs, "do NOT cum until I tell you to little one ok?" you nod twice.

I slowly start to tease your clit, then your lips, bringing you closer and closer to the edge only to pull back at the last minute. I continue to do this for half an hour, by which time you are writhing around on top of the table. I take off the blindfold and remove the panties.

"Oh please....Please Sir let me cum," you almost growl.

"Soon Little One," I reply as I return to between your legs and say, "look me in the eyes Little One and keep looking at my eyes," as I start the next round of torment to your clit.

Your juices are flowing nicely as I take you higher. Just as you think I'm going to pull away again I push two fingers into your ass and say, "cum Little One cum for me," and you do, literally exploding. Fighting hard to keep looking at me, you lose the battle and close your eyes as you enjoy the sensations coming from your pussy and ass.

Once you have calmed down a bit you look at me and say, "what have you done to me Sir? I think I'm paralysed with pleasure. I'm not sure my legs will work and I feel like I've run a marathon."

I smile and say, "but your weekend has only just begun Little One."

"Mercy please, mercy. It could be a first, death by orgasm."

"Well I don't want you to forget our first time together Little One."

"oh but you have already made it so memorable that there is no way I will ever forget this Sir."

"Come on Little One time for a shower."

"Yes Sir," at this you rise from the table and get off as you stand you stumble slightly and I catch you in my arms. You snuggle in closer and giggle, "see I told you my legs aren't working." At this I lift you up and carry you to the shower as you snuggle in to my neck.

I put you down on the seat in the bathroom and turn on the shower letting it get to the right temperature and turn to undress. You sit there smiling to yourself as you watch me. As I take off my shirt you gasp as you notice the small crocodile tattoo on my chest and the fleur-de-lys on my upper arm. As I take off my trousers you notice the one at the base of my spine and on my calf. You want to ask about them but think now is not the time later I'm sure I will have an opportunity.

After testing the water I hold out my hand for you to join me. As you reach your hand out to mine, I pull you into me and kiss you hard on the lips, letting my tongue invade your mouth and possess you. Your knees buckle slightly and this breaks the kiss and you whisper "oh god."

We step into the shower and the spray invigorates your body. I turn you around so you are facing away from me. Taking some gel I start to lather up your back, kneading your shoulders and this, combined with the spray, makes you moan. I continue down your back to your tight ass.

I knead this as well which brings forth an "oh god" from your lips. You feel me separate your cheeks and tease your rosebud. "Please Sir please," I smile as I continue down your legs as you groan in frustration.

At your feet I turn you round and start up the front of your legs. As I get closer to your pussy your breathing gets shallower. Even in the shower I can smell the delicious musk coming from your hot wet pussy.

As I pass your pussy I give your clit a quick lick which brings forth "god please I need to cum Sir."

I massage the gel into your stomach and then up to your tits taking one in each hand I massage them both with a warning to you, "don't you dare CUM Kitty Kat."

"Oh please Sir please let me cum I will do anything if you just let me cum!"

"NO not until I let you Little One do not disappoint me." I stress this point by twisting both your nipples at the same time. This brings forth another groan from you. I step away and let the spray wash away the lather from your body.

"Now its my turn Little One," I say as turn my back to you. Finally, you think to yourself, I can show my appreciation to my Sir.

You put more gel in to your hands and start to massage it into my shoulders and feel my taut muscles. Massaging slowly all over my back as if trying to memorize every inch of my body you continue, enjoying the feel of me in your hands. You slide lower to the tight cheeks of my ass, which you enjoy kneading in your hands. As your face comes level with my ass you bring your tongue out and start to lick my cheeks as if they were ice cream. You like the feel of your tongue on my cheeks you wonder if you should lick my private hole, but think that you should ask before being that impetuous.

You continue down my legs until you are at my feet. Then a strange feeling of contentment comes over you as I stroke your hair as you feel that this is where you belong. Looking up you see that I am hard as a rock and smile to yourself, "I can tease also Sir."

Instead of using your hands you use your tongue to lick up the front of my legs, slowly rising to your knees as you do. When you reach my groin you start to lick the underside of my balls, which brings a gasp from me. You giggle in delight, taking pleasure in the knowledge that you can turn me on so quickly. You then slowly lick along the underside of my cock until you reach the head. Where you just hold it in your mouth and look up at me pleading with me to use your mouth.

Looking down I know what you need, so I slowly start to fuck your mouth. But I don't want to cum in your mouth this time I have other plans for this load. Reaching down, I grab you under the armpits and lift and turn you at the same time. Putting my hand on your shoulder blades I push down so your ass and pussy are on display. Taking my cock in my hand I slowly tease the lips of your pussy until suddenly I thrust all the way in with one stroke.

"YyyEESSSSS," you moan as I finally enter your hot tight pussy. Reaching around your body I grasp your nipples and start to slowly fuck you. Then the power of my thrusts increase as does the pressure on your nipples. I start to fuck you really hard and you are fighting not to cum.

"Please Sir I nnneeed to cuummm. Please Sir," you beg as I continue to pound your hot pussy.

Then you hear it, "cum Little One. Cum with me." At that point I give one last deep thrust into your tight body and you feel my seed hit your cervix, which sends you right over the edge.

"Cumming Oh fuck SSSiirr I'm cummmming!" As your orgasm continues to roll through you we both slide to the floor. All I can here from your lips is, "Ohh GoDDD ssoooo goood so so good," as I wrap my arms around you.

After a couple of minutes cuddling on the floor of the shower we rise and get out. I hand you a towel and you start to dry yourself.

"Are you putting your needs before mine Little One?" I ask. You look at me blankly then realize you should be towelling me dry first.

"Sorry Sir your Little One forgot her place for a minute," you reply blushing.

"That won't do Little One. Come with me" I reply.

You follow me back into the bedroom and I take you to the corner of the room and say, "present yourself to the corner and place your nose in the angle of the walls." You jump to it, not wanting to displease me further. As you put your hands behind your head I take a string of leather and tie your wrists together. "While you are sitting there I want you to think seriously about what has happened today and your position to me. Understand Little One?" You nod once.

I return to the bathroom and finish drying myself. You are kneeling there with your nose in the corner thinking about how wonderful today has been for you. It's then that you realize that this punishment is what you deserve.

"Why can't I do better for Sir. You start to cry as it dawns on you that I have given you everything you wanted and you have continued to let me down by failing to do as you are told.

As I return to the bedroom I can hear you softly crying and it breaks my heart. All I want to do is go to you and tell you its ok, but NO, I have to be strong for you. If I do that, we can never have what we both want. So I cross to the bed and turn on the TV flicking through the channels till I find the porn.

On screen, two girls are kissing. One of the girls is holding the hair of the other and is invading her mouth with her tongue. I turn up the volume so you can hear it, but not see it. When you realize what I'm watching you want to turn your head to see, but know you must not. It becomes a struggle for you as the moans become more insistent. Your tears flow harder as you feel your heart ache at the thought of me needing to watch porn in your presence because you aren't enough for me. Yet, at the same time as the sounds wrench at your heart, they are also making your pussy throb as well. I watch as you start to fidget in the corner and I know this is turning you on.

"That's it bitch lick my pussy," you hear from the TV.

Your pussy spasms as you realize that it's two women I'm watching. Your mind flits back to earlier in the day to Vickie's and the girl giving you a sweet orgasm. Damn you look sexy with your ass sticking out. Be strong I think to myself.

"Come on bitch, make your mistress cum," the girl on the screen yells and your pussy spasms again as you wonder if I'm getting as turned on as you are and how much longer I will torment you this way.

I decide its time for me to up the ante. So I reach into my bag and retrieve some anal beads and cover them with lube. Quietly I move across to where you are kneeling, my movements covered by the moans on TV. You jump when you feel my breath on your neck.

You try to move your head but I hold it in place, "don't move Little One." I lower my face to your ass and start to blow on your rosebud. I slide a finger in to your hot wet pussy and start to thrust in and out. When my finger is nice and wet I place it at the entrance to your ass and you tense up.

"Relax Little One, relax for me." You start to relax and feel my finger start invading your tight ass. I then return to your pussy adding a second finger getting them both wet. You know what will happen next so you don't tense as much but enjoy the sensation of my fingers in your ass. As my fingers escape your ass you gasp in shock as I slide the beads into your ass. Then groan as all 5 beads are finally in place. When I have accomplished this I return to the bed.

You have a second to wonder what I've slipped inside your ass before the woman on the screen starts cumming. Your pussy clenches in response to the moans on screen and as it does your ass clamps down on the ball and you shudder.

"Do not cum Little One," you can barely hear me over the woman's screams and you growl in frustration wondering how I always manage to know when you're close to cumming. I smile to myself as you squirm in the corner. Your mind is all over the place with the sensations you are feeling.

"That was very good bitch. I suppose you want me to fuck you now?" one of the women on screen asks.

"If it pleases you mistress," is the other woman's response. A wave of jealousy washes over you at the thought that the woman on screen is going to get fucked, yet no one is fucking you. Espying the fruit bowl, I decide to have some fun. "Oh god mistress you're so big!" You spasm and shudder at those words

"Argh is your pussy lonely Little One? Maybe I should fill it," I say as I cross the room. Your heart leaps thinking that I'm going to fuck you. I smile to myself as I peel the banana.

I raise your ass in the air so I can reach your pussy then slowly push the banana in to your sopping pussy. You groan in frustration as you realize that I am teasing you again. I take the camera and capture your kneeling ass in the air, the yellow of the banana and the red of the beads contrast quite nicely.

"And don't let it slip out Little One." You groan once again as you concentrate on keeping it in place.

Damn you look good with your ass raised and filled I thought and smiled as I watch you squirm trying to control the emotions going through your mind.

"I feel so full. Can't let the banana out, don't want to spasm to much or I might break the banana ohhhh God this is sweet torture."

"That's it bitch, take all I'm giving you," invades your ears from the TV.

I move back to my bag of tricks and retrieve two nipple clamps with a chain linking them and some weights to attach to the chain. Slowly I move back to you. You feel my breath on the back of your neck and shudder.

"Oh fuuuccckkk what now, I can't take much more without cumming!" You feel me slide my hands round your body and grasp your right nipple. You close your eyes and moan as I twist it to full length. "Ooucchhh," escapes your lips as you feel the first clamp tighten on your nipple. "Amber Sir Amber!" you gasp.

"It's ok Little One you're doing very well," I whisper in your ear as I stroke your hair. This compliment lifts your worries and you whisper, "OH god green Sir, green."

Reaching round, I play with your left nipple to harden it.

"Ooohhhh ffuuuucckk," you breathe, as I tighten the other clamp. I then reach down and pull the handle on the beads so one of the beads pops out. This causes a low guttural moan from you as it pops. You struggle for control of your hormones, knowing you can't cum yet, but it is so hard to gain control while I'm playing your body like a fiddle. You feel me reach down and pull out the banana. You let out a sigh of relief until you realize I'm only turning it around as I reinsert it in to your dripping pussy.

I cross back to the bed and watch you, enjoying the way your body is shaking as each slight movement causes you to feel everything going on. Your body feels on fire.

"Don't you dare CUM bitch!" you hear from the TV, but in your heightened state you think that she is actually talking to you.

This causes you to say, "Please, Please Sir may I cum? Please let me cum don't let me disappoint you!"

You have done well and I want to see how many orgasms I can coax out of your body. I cross over to you with the weights in my hand. I stroke your hair as I reach down and pull out the banana and place it on the side. I attach one of the weights to the chain and start it swinging.

As it pulls on your nipples I whisper, "for the rest of this evening Little One you may CUM freely."

You start to thank me, but I pull out another bead, which sends you over the edge. The pull on your nipples and the feeling of another bead coming out of your ass is too much. You feel your pussy juice squirt out across your thighs which only heightens your sensations.

As you start to come down I add another weight and flick your clit with my finger which starts you off again.

"OHHH GOOOODDD," you scream. Never in your life has anyone taken you to these heights. This one seems to keep rolling on every time you shudder it seems to start again. In your mind you can her someone else cumming then you realize it's the girl on the TV. Both of you are cumming at the same time. This takes you up another notch, and at the same time I pull two more beads out.

I reach for the banana and, breaking some off, I feed it to you. At first you don't register what it is. Then light dawns and you realize you are eating your pussy soaked banana, but in your mind it's not your juice but the girl on TV. When you shudder in realization, I pull the last bead out of your ass.

"OOOHHH FUUCCK," you scream as you cum again. At this last huge orgasm your body goes limp and you faint with pleasure for a couple of seconds.

You come round to the feeling of me lifting you up. I carry you to the bed and lay you down facing the TV with a couple of pillows under your stomach. Laying like this you feel your hard clamped nipples on the bed spread and the cool air on your wet pussy and ass, which are open and available. Your hands are still bound behind your back.

"Watch the screen Little One," I say.

On screen you see one woman dressed in thigh high boots dismount a woman who looks remarkably like you. She turns her woman towards the camera and you can see the same look on her face as you feel on your own. You see the mistress place her strap on at the woman's mouth and make her lick it up. You imagine it is my cock in your mouth and groan.

"Make sure it's wet Bitch you know where this is going next," you hear. As you are watching I lube up my hard cock.

After a couple of minutes, she says, "that will have to do," as she moves behind her bitch. You realize what she is going to do and your ass puckers. You feel me kneel behind your raised ass and realize I will do the same to you.

"Yes Sir fuck my ass, own me, make me complete," you whisper as I place the head of my cock against your rosebud.

"Relax" I say as I start to slide into your hot tight ass. As I do this you realize the woman on screen is being ass fucked the same as you. Your pussy tingles as you watch the screen, the woman looks so much like you it's almost like your watching yourself being ass fucked as you are being ass fucked. Then you feel me bottom out in your ass and all coherent thoughts vanish as your mind wanders into orgasmic sub-space. Your ass feels like a vice around my cock and I have to fight not to cum.