Kitty's Conversion to Kit Kat Ch. 10

Story Info
Kit Kat is born.
8.3k words
4.47
38.6k
6

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
71 Followers

This is the next chapter in this series about my early experiences with interracial sex. Once again, if this offends you, please do not read further. To get a more complete picture, please read the entire story line. It's been awhile since my last post, but I've been busy. Thanks again for the nice feedback and for those of you who especially enjoyed the stories, I will continue writing stories based on my life experiences as often as I can.

*

I wanted to start by describing myself again to give the reader an idea what I look like. It was almost 20 years ago when I was 18 and in my first year at university. I'm 5'6" and back then I weighed just over 130 lbs. I didn't have a lot of natural beauty but with the right makeup, I can look pretty good. I did have a nice set of tits and long legs though. In fact I consider my legs to be one of my best features. Now I've never been athletic so as my weight suggests, I had a lot of curves to my body. I wasn't overweight but I wasn't a skinny model either. To be honest, I considered myself quite average in many ways. In order to compete with the prettier, skinnier girls in high school, I learned to highlight my best features, my tits and legs. I usually wore tight tops and short skirts. My high school had a uniform so I had to wear a white blouse, school jacket, tartan skirt, and tights or pantyhose every day. I made sure my blouse was a size too small so my tits pushed out more. And my skirt was rolled up so the hem was well above the knee. I didn't wear the uniform to university of course but I did still usually wear tight tops and short skirts. My medium brown hair was usually down to my shoulders, but yesterday I dyed it blonde and cut it into a short bob.

This continues from chapter nine, the very next day which happened to be Saturday, October 31st. This year, the annual college party would be a true Halloween party. The day started off normally enough but as you will read later, turned into something to remember. I often sleep in on the weekends but that day I didn't wake up until after 11 am. Friday was a very late and eventful night for me which explains why I slept in so long.

Maggie and I had been looking forward to going to the big party for several weeks. We both had our outfits all planned out. Maggie was going retro as a playboy bunny. She had the corset like outfit, the fluffy white cotton tail, fishnet pantyhose, high heel pumps, and of course the bunny ears.

My costume was my version of Cat Woman. I couldn't afford to buy a special body suit so I had to improvise. I was planning on wearing a black sheer nylon body stocking; sort of a one piece tank top/pantyhose combination. It was actually a type of lingerie as there was an opening in the crotch. Obviously, I couldn't wear just the body stocking; being sheer, everything would be visible. I had an old black dance leotard I was going to wear over the body stocking. It sort of looked like a one piece bathing suit but with sleeves. The leotard would prevent anything from being visible, including the open crotch, while the body stocking allowed me to go without bra or panties so there wouldn't be any lines showing. The finishing touches were black high heeled boots and a cat half mask with ears that covered my eyes and nose. The costume was skin tight and relatively revealing which was why I dyed my hair to make it difficult to guess my identity. I liked the attention I knew my outfit would garner but at the same time only wanted my close friends to know it was me to minimize the gossiping.

While I was showering that morning, I noticed that my lower back was still very sore. I hurt it while Thomas was fucking me in the laundry room the previous night. When I examined it later in the mirror I could see all the bruising caused by the edge of the washing machine. I didn't notice it as much last night because it took some time for the skin to become discoloured. I made a mental note to keep it covered up over the next few days to avoid any embarrassing questions.

During lunch, Maggie and I caught up on last night's events. I kept it to partying in the Vault, omitting the parts about John extorting a blow job from me and fucking Thomas in the dorm laundry room. Maggie was more interested in talking about her night anyway. She knew she had to give up the details since she used the red ribbon last night. The red ribbon was a sign we used to indicate that one of us wanted some privacy. We agreed that we could use it on a first come basis but only twice a month. Maggie proceeded to tell me about her night with Steven, her new boyfriend. I started listening intently but the talk about sex made me think about Mark and how much I missed his big black cock. It's been 10 days since he last fucked me and I was desperate to feel him inside me again. I continued to pretend that I was interested in Maggie's story but spent most of the time daydreaming about Mark.

I was very pleasantly surprised when Mark called late in the afternoon. He invited me to the football team's party. This week had a Halloween theme of course and most of the people would be in costume. I told him that it was too short notice since I had plans to go to another Halloween party already. He continued to sweet talk me into changing my mind. I explained that I promised Maggie that we would go to the college party but eventually agreed to go over to his party later in the night. Mark said that would be cool and to look for him to be dressed as the big bad wolf. His costume was very appropriate since Mark was a dog but I kept that thought to myself. I knew that he only wanted some sex but I missed him so much I was willing to accept any terms.

Once we finished dinner, Maggie and I started getting ready for the party. There's a lot of work that needs to be done for a girl to look her best. I am bit ashamed to say it took us almost two hours. The results, I think, were worth it. We both looked spectacular in our respective costumes. We covered up with long coats for the trip to the party.

From the moment we took off our coats, guys were staring at us. Most would look away when we caught them staring but a bold few kept looking. We circulated around to check out the crowd but also to show ourselves off. It didn't take long before some guys had put drinks in our hands. One was wearing a sheet as a toga while the other had green make up and ripped clothes. I guess he was supposed to be the Hulk. I found them as lame as their costumes but they were harmless enough. We talked and danced and they kept us supplied with drinks.

Maggie seemed to be having a blast, relishing all the attention she was getting. I was having fun too, but my mind kept thinking ahead to meeting Mark later that night. I found myself watching the clock trying to decide how long to stay before going to the football team's party. I think I stayed only two or three hours before my anticipation took control. I couldn't wait to see Mark any longer and told Maggie that I was going to leave. She of course wasn't ready to go so I told her to have fun and not worry about me.

Covering myself up with my coat, I left to go call a cab. The guys had pushed me to drink far more than I should have and I was already fairly drunk by the time I left. The cold October night air helped me focus on getting to the frat house safely.

It was after midnight by the time I arrived and the party was in full swing. Shedding my coat, I roamed around the house looking for Mark. Most of the crowd was in costume so I had trouble recognizing anyone. My outfit garnered a lot of attention, especially from the guys, but I don't think any one recognized me with my new blonde hair. I remembered that Mark said he would be dressed as the big bad wolf but I didn't see one during my first quick trip around the house. A pirate introduced himself as Black beard and offered me a screwdriver. Accepting his drink, I stopped and talked with him for awhile. It tasted like orange juice but left a slightly bitter taste in your mouth. Never having one before, I assumed that it was suppose to taste like that.

I've been thinking about Mark all evening long keeping me in an aroused state the entire time. I wasn't plastered but had enough alcohol at the other party to be a little drunk. I didn't want to waste any more time and couldn't wait to find him. Halfway through the screwdriver, I spotted a tall guy in a werewolf mask standing in the corner of the living room. Excusing myself from my pirate friend, I walked over to the werewolf. It wasn't a very imaginative costume. Basically it was a guy wearing a werewolf mask with a sweatshirt and jeans. It must have been Mark since he was the only thing resembling a wolf at the party. He was standing next to another tall guy in a Frankenstein monster costume and a shorter guy dressed like Dracula.

The half glass of the screwdriver seemed to really affect me. I didn't feel that much more intoxicated but a wave of euphoria crashed over me. Everyone seemed friendlier and I started thinking of everyone as an intimate friend. All my inhibitions seemed to just wash away.

With my mask and blonde hair, I didn't think Mark would recognize me. I decided to play with the werewolf and see how he reacted to my advances.

"Hi Wolf man, do you like what you see?" I asked as I thrust my chest out towards him.

"I sure do." he answered, his voice muffled by his mask.

I walked around him brushing my body up against his pretending to be a cat rubbing against someone's leg. I made sure my hand briefly brushed against his groin as I circled around him. When I came back around to the front, I turned to face him and pressed my body up against him. His friends just stared at me, enjoying the view.

"Does this little pussy cat have a name?" the werewolf asked. His hands moved to rest on my ass.

Not wanting to reveal my identity to him yet, I replied "Call me Kit Kat."

"Well Kit Kat, you are one sexy kitten." he said as he started caressing my ass.

Reaching between us, I started rubbing his cock through his jeans. Wearing a mask seemed to make me bolder and my euphoria dispelled my normal inhibitions. "This little kitten is hungry for some cream." I said looking up at him. His friends were standing nearby but I don't know if they could hear me over the loud music.

The werewolf just looked down at me speechless, his eyes bugging out of his mask.

I was like a real cat, playing with my prey. "Is there someplace private we can go to Wolfie?" I asked as I continued rubbing his cock; feeling it start to grow. He probably thought that this strange girl was just teasing him but I intended to carry this through.

Taking my hand, the werewolf led me upstairs and into a bedroom using a key to open the locked door. I briefly wondered why Mark would have a key to a frat house bedroom when he didn't live there but was brought back to reality when I felt myself being pulled inside. The room was dark, only dimly lit by a small bedside table lamp. It did give off enough light to get around but not to see any details.

He probably thought he was calling a bluff and didn't really expect anything to happen but I wasn't bluffing.

"Aren't you going to take off your mask so I can kiss you?" I asked as I resumed rubbing his now erect cock through his jeans.

"No, I'm going to stay in character." he answered.

"I know who you are, Mark!" I said as I started undoing the werewolf's jeans.

He didn't say anything as I worked his jeans and underwear down to his knees. I think he was too stunned that this was really happening to reply.

"It seems that this cat already got your tongue." Dropping down to my knees, I continued "Now I want something else." I grabbed his erect cock and started stroking it. It felt hard but didn't seem as big as I remembered it. I assumed that he just wasn't fully erect yet and took his cock into my mouth. My mask only covered my eyes and nose so there was no problem sucking his cock with it still on.

I was never able to take all of Mark's cock into my mouth when erect; it was just way too big. I still tried though, every chance I had. Taking a deep breath, I took the werewolf's cock deep into my mouth. That drew a loud moan from him as his body shuddered with excitement. His reactions made me even hotter and I used my hands to cup my tits.

My breasts were only covered by my nylon body stocking and black leotard. The nylon body stocking was as sheer as pantyhose and the leotard wasn't much thicker so my nipples looked like they might poke through the material. I slowly worked the werewolf's cock in and out of my mouth while my hands continued caressing my breasts and nipples through the thin materials.

The werewolf stayed true to his character, not saying any words. That didn't mean he was silent however. Grunts and loud moans came from behind his mask in a steady stream. His hips started jerking in small thrusts making me suspect that he was close to cumming.

I had to use one hand to grab the base of his cock to control his movements while my other moved down to start rubbing my pussy through my leotard. I was a bit surprised that he was going to cum so soon but I assumed that it was because my oral skills must be getting so good. Wanting to cum too, I pulled the crotch of my leotard to the side, giving me more direct access to my pussy. I was wearing a body stocking under the leotard, but the body stocking had an opening at the crotch so I was able to insert a couple of fingers into my vagina.

Trying to work myself quickly to a climax, I moved my fingers in and out of my vagina while my thumb rubbed my clit. Unfortunately, within seconds of starting to finger fuck myself, a loud moan signalled the start of the werewolf's orgasm.

Mark is what I would call a 'shooter'. When he cums, his ejaculate spurts out forcefully. I love it when I feel it splashing against my tongue or palate. He also usually has large loads easily filling my mouth to overflowing. I've also learned to not keep cocks deep in my mouth when cumming because sperm hitting the back of my throat makes me gag.

Feeling the cock in my mouth twitching, I took control of it with my hand on the base and pulled back leaving just the head between my lips. I didn't think much about it at the time, but I didn't feel any spurts of cum shooting inside my mouth. Several large globs of semen dropped onto my tongue from his cock. It tasted somewhat bitter so I swallowed it quickly. I released his cock from my mouth as I continued stroking the shaft causing the last small drop of cum to appear at the tip. Remembering how much Mark liked me swallowing his cum, I licked the last drop of cum from the werewolf's cock even though it had an off taste.

"That was amazing!" the werewolf said getting his voice back.

The compliment had me flush with pride. Standing back up, I looked up at him, still holding his softening cock in my hand. My free hand slid my mask up over my forehead revealing my face. "You knew it was me didn't you Mark?" I asked.

"Sure thing, Kit Kat." he answered. Pulling up his pants, he tucked away is beautiful black cock.

"Don't go yet; I want you to fuck me Mark. I need to feel you inside me." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Later Kit Kat; I need a break." he replied pulling my arms off of him. After a short pause, he chuckled through his mask repeating the words, "Kit Kat... break..."

I just stood there not getting the joke at that time.

"Just wait here. I'll be back soon." he told me as he slipped out the door.

Walking over to the dresser mirror, I straightened out my costume and looked it over to make sure it wasn't soiled. Next I adjusted my hair and put my mask back in place. With still some time to fill, I touched up my lipstick which had smeared off. I looked almost the same as I did at the beginning of the night. There were a few marked differences though. I was still horny and in a very aroused state. My nipples were still practically poking through my leotard. The exposed skin on my face and neck revealed how flushed with sexual excitement I was. My body was a reflection of my aroused state. I was desperate for more cock.

The door opened and I was surprised when the friend dressed as Dracula came in.

"Hi Kit Kat, my name is Tyrone." the vampire said walking towards me.

I was still euphoric from whatever I drank earlier in addition to being all worked up from sucking off the werewolf just a few minutes ago. In my altered state, I found Tyrone very attractive. He was obviously black but had a white powder covering his face to make him look paler. He was probably a few inches taller than me but in my high heeled boots, we were almost eye to eye. Some fake fangs and black cape indicated that he was a vampire.

"Where's Mark? He was supposed to be coming back." I asked.

"Mark? Why would he be coming in here? This is my room." Tyrone explained.

"Sorry I didn't know." I replied.

"No problem, a sexy thing like you is always welcome." he said staring into my eyes through my mask. He moved closer, putting his hands on my hips to pull me against him. Without hesitating, he kissed me deeply, forcing his tongue into my mouth.

Normally I would slap a stranger for doing something like that. In my current state though, I actually welcomed his intruding tongue with my own as I moaned into our kiss. Taking my reaction as a green light, Tyrone reached up grasping one of my breasts. We kept kissing for several minutes as he continued to play with my tits. With our lips still locked, Tyrone moved slightly off to the side as his hand slid down my body ending up over my crotch. Cupping my pussy in his hand, Tyrone started rubbing the fabric of my leotard against my labia. My body naturally responded sending impulses of electricity up and down my body. My legs felt weak and I thought I might collapse. I didn't of course but the sensations made me want more as I sucked on Tyrone's tongue harder to encourage him.

In retrospect, I still have difficulty understanding what I was thinking back then. I guess I wasn't thinking at all but letting my senses take control of my body. Tyrone continued rubbing my pussy, pushing more and more of my leotard into my vagina. My hips started gyrating with his hand to grind my clitoris against his palm.

Breaking our kiss, Tyrone said "Jack was right; you are one hot, sexy kitten."

"Jack? Who's Jack?" I asked.

Ignoring my question, Tyrone told me "You've got me so worked up, it hurts."

Without thinking about it, my hand moved to his crotch and started to rub his hard bulge. Now it was his turn to moan. We resumed our deep kiss as I fumbled with his belt and pants. When I finally had them undone, my hand immediately slipped inside searching for his hard cock. I love feeling an erect cock in my hands; it always feels hot from all the engorged blood. Working my fingers around it, I stroked his cock as well as I could given that he still had his clothes on. With my attention now on Tyrone's cock, I forgot all about my question about Jack.

To this day, I still don't know what took control of me that night. I've been drunk before and have done some wild things but that night was different. Alcohol lowers my inhibitions but that night I felt as if I didn't have any. I remember the night well enough so I wasn't even that drunk. In hindsight, I suspect that there might have been something in that drink I had but no idea what it may have been.

Breaking our kiss, I slid down to my knees. As I moved down, I pulled his pants and underwear along with me. His black cock sprang free to stand straight up. From his legs, I could see Tyrone's real skin tone which looked like milk chocolate. His cock was a matching colour except for the circumcised head which was a dark pink. It wasn't as big as the other black cock's I've seen being only about six inches long. I still found it beautiful though and quickly took it into my mouth.

Kit Kat
Kit Kat
71 Followers