Kitty's Conversion to Kit Kat Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me baby." I told him as I felt another orgasm start to build.

"You want some cream little Kitty?" Mark asked without breaking the tempo of his thrusts.

"Yes baby, cum in my mouth. I want to taste you." I said knowing how much he liked that.

"Fuck yeah, my nasty little slut!"

The dirty talk inspired Mark to really start pounding his cock into my pussy.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God...." I babbled almost incoherently as my body quickly approached climax.

"Get ready slut, I'm gonna cum!" Mark almost shouted at me.

Knowing Mark was about to cum, caused my orgasm to crash over me. My body convulsed violently causing my legs to slide off Mark's waist. They flopped down onto the bed landing spread eagled. My eyes closed as I lost myself in the glorious sensations of my orgasm. I was so far gone that I didn't even notice that he pulled out of me.

"Ugnnggh..." Mark grunted as he moved up to straddle my chest.

My eyes were closed and I was too preoccupied with my own orgasm to notice that Mark was about to cum too. It wasn't until I felt a splash of hot liquid on my face that I realized that Mark was cumming already. Luckily, the peak of my orgasm had passed and I was regaining control of my body and senses by that time. I felt another large splash land right over my eye forcing me to keep my eyes closed. Still wanting to feel and taste Mark's orgasm, I opened my mouth and lifted my head off the bed.

"Suck it bitch!" Mark commanded as he thrust the head of his still erupting cock into my mouth.

I quickly obeyed, wrapping my lips around the corona and began sucking. Several weak spurts of cum splashed onto my awaiting tongue. My hand instinctively moved to his shaft only to feel Mark's hand pumping it already. He moved his hand away allowing me to take over stroking it. I continued sucking on the head of Mark's cock while my hand milked the shaft trying to get the rest of his cum. It may have been my euphoria, but I remember his cum tasting better than before. Perhaps I was starting to acquire my taste for semen; I certainly love it now. I took my time nursing on Mark's cock until it softened. All the while, I savoured the cum I managed to catch in my mouth, swirling it around with my tongue. My only regret was that I was only able to catch the last few spurts of his cum. Most of his semen landed on my body and face.

My eyes were still closed to prevent the cum from getting in them when Mark finally pulled his cock out of my mouth. I felt the mattress bounce a bit and realized that Mark must have gotten off the bed. Sitting up, I felt his cum dripping down off my face and onto my tits. I used my fingers to scoop the cum away from my eyes so I could open them again. Squinting through slotted eyelids, I saw a towel held in front of my face.

"Here baby, clean yourself up." Mark said.

After wiping the cum off my face, I noticed that there were large collections of cum staining my body stocking over my tits and stomach. I did my best to clean it up, but the material was still soaked and the odour was unmistakeable. My makeup was also completely ruined. There was no way I was going to stay at the party looking like I was. I put my leotard back on as Mark finished getting dressed in his costume. I was thankful that my mask and leotard partially covered up how much of a mess I was as Mark and I made our way through the house.

Mark gave me a lift back to my dorm before returning to the party. His hand kept stroking my thigh while he drove. He kept commenting on how much he loved the sheer body stocking and how hot the sex was. I was on cloud nine. I invited him to my dorm room but Mark said he had to get back to his friends. It was just as well since I was pretty exhausted. I had just enough energy to wash up before crashing to sleep.