Kitty's Master

Story Info
Shower time with Master.
1.7k words
4.14
17.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitty knelled naked on the soft carpet, but even with the carpet under her, her legs were starting to fall asleep. She tried not to move to much, as the Butt plug which featured a dark blonde cat tail would send a wave through her body each time. Her body completely bare of all clothing, besides the black collar, that had a single ring attached and a leash hung to the ground in a small pile before her.

The room Kitty was in was well lit, behind her an elegant four-poster bed that had a pair of cuff hanging from each poster. On either side of the bed had a night stand, one for her and one for her Master. Between her and the bed, a hand crafted chest, with a pad lock shaped like a heart hanging, keeping her Master's toys inside. Even though she had no access to the chest herself, Kitty knew exactly what was in it. In front of her, was the door to the hallway. to her right, the Bathroom, her left, the Closet and a dresser, for Kitty's and her Master's clothing.

Kitty shifted on her knees, trying to get comfortable again, as the door to the bathroom opens. She does not bother to look to see who came out, for she already knew. She continues to stare down in front of her as she listens to his footsteps approach her. Her body visibly tenses up as she hears a key being inserted into the lock to the chest. A second later the chest is open and she listens to things being moved. A few items are placed on the floor and she hears the chest shut once more. Kitty feels her foot being pulled up softly, as a leather cuff is placed on it, then the next one.

"Kitty, place your hands behind your back, please." Kitty's Master say calmly. Even though it sounds like a request, she knows that it is not. She quickly puts both hands behind her back, forcing her to arch her chest out a bit. She feels two Similar cuffs being placed on her hands.

"Good girl" Master's voice says, his voice crisp and mellow. Normally, Kitty hates being called "Girl" but her Master always calls her that when she behaves, and sends a small shock through her body. As Kitty tries to relax, and attempts to put her hands back onto her knees, but she quickly finds that he has already connected them together, forcing her to keep them behind her back, although she knew, if she applied slight pressure to the cuffs, the Velcro would give easily, but she knew she would be punished if she had done so. She thought about the cuffs to her feet, and wondered if they too were tied together, and she moved them a bit to find they were not.

"On to your feet Kitty." She heard him say, She took a second to get to her feet, feeling the blood return to her legs as she tried not to wobble. The fur on her tail tingled the back of her leg slightly as it waved from side to side.

"Now turn to face me." Kitty turned quickly. He was a full foot taller than her, had short brown hair, and a nicely trimmed goatee. he had muscle to him, but was not built like a muscle builder. He wore a scar on his left shoulder from a bike accident he had so long ago. His hand came up and brushed her hair out of her face, and let a finger rest under her chin as he brought it up so she could look in his eyes.

His hand dropped to her neck, pulling up the leash around her neck. Kitty whimpered as he gave a slight tug as he had her follow him. He led her to the bathroom, the sound of the shower running filled her ears. The steam visible on the Bathroom mirror. Kitty looked at herself through the fogged glass, wondering how such a powerful woman could become such a willing sex toy, to just be willing to do what ever this man wanted. Her mind fluttered for a minute on the subject, before her Master un-clipped the leash.

"Turn around Kitty, and bend over." She hears him say, and she does so, almost instantly after, she hears the click of the cuff clamp being dis-connected from one of the cuffs. She lets out a small moan as she feels him pulling at the Butt plug inside of her. He slowly begins to turn it here and there, all the while pulling it out of her carefully. She lets out a louder moan as he finally takes it fully out, her ass now feeling empty.

His hand runs over her bare thigh, sending shock waves to her pussy. His hand trails to her ass hole, and a single finger outlines her opened ass, before trailing to her wetting pussy.

"Oh, did you enjoy that?" He asks, as if it was not obvious enough. "Yes Master, I enjoyed it." She says in a hush tone, trying not to focus on his fingers playing with her pussy lips.

He plunges a finger into her pussy, causing her to let out a loud moan of pleasure before he took it out, and pointed to the shower. "In" he said simply. She stood up fully and jumped into the shower.

Kitty tensed up as she settled in the hot water. She turned to look at her Master as he was getting undressed. As she watched him remove his leather belt and tossed it to the ground on his already discarded button up shirt he was wearing. As his pants and briefs fell to the floor, she felt her pussy become even wetter at the sight of her Master's erect dick. She watches his hand as he grabs three, inch long cuff connectors, and joins her in the shower.

He turns her to face away from him and places a hand between her shoulder blades, "Bend down, hands and legs shoulder length apart." He calmly commands.

She does so, placing her hands on the wet tile,letting her feet drift apart,and stares silently at the ground. She feels his hand on her foot, as he clasps her feet to the suctioned "D" rings that are on the tile, then again to the other foot. He stands up and walks to her side, making sure to put his dick below her face. Kitty watch's his dick move as he clasps her hands to the wall rings.

She suddenly feels the hot water on her back, followed quickly by a his soapy hands. She relaxes as she feels her Master rubbing soap on her back, with his hands. He continues up her arms, around her neck,and down her ass, thighs, and feet. After he finishes soaping her up, again the hot water is shot onto her body, cleaning away the soap.

Kitty feels her Master's hands on her stomach, they roam up her chest, to her breasts, she can feel the soap on his hands, as they glide on her nipples. His fingers squeeze at her nipples, pulling them away before letting go. His hands come back, cupping her breasts this time as he rubs the soap in. His hands disappear from her body, and she hear the water hitting the floor heavily for a second, as he washes his hands of the soap. He turns back to her, his hand darting straight at her exposed pussy. she lets out a moan as his fingers run against her lips, hitting her clit from time to time before he lets two of his fingers be engulfed by her. She lets out small moans as she lets her hips grind into his fingers.

He removes his fingers, and she sighs before she quickly lets out a loud gasp as she feels his dick rub against her. "Oh, did I scare you Kitty?" Master says in a teasing voice.

"No Master, it's just that this is what I wanted.." She says as she can feel her checks turning red.

She could feel his grin as he plunged his dick as he plunged into her, and she screamed out from the pain and pleasure of being thrust into so quickly. His thrusts didn't let up, the first two hurt the most, but her pussy quickly fixed that, as she became incredibly wet from how forceful he became with her. Her moans grew louder as his thrusts were hard and relentless. She knew he wanted to finish quickly by the way his hips moved.

She felt her orgasm quickly approach as her hips grind back into his thrusts. She let out a whimper as she asked if she was aloud to cum. He grunted a quick yes you may, as his hand shot down and started to message her clit. She felt herself tip over the edge as she began to cum around his growing member, and she could tell he was close. She thrust into him hard, knowing she quickly sent him into his own orgasm as she felt his cum shoot inside of her. She let out a whimper as she came a second time, not even knowing it was there.

Kitty felt her knees go week, and her Master saw she was tipping, as he helped her to the shower floor. She turned to sit against the shower enjoying her bliss as she watched her Master finish his shower. After he had shampooed himself and rinsed off, he offered her, his hand. and she stood leaning on him, as he shampooed her hair and rinsed her off.

They stepped out of the shower together, and tried each other off, afterwards Kitty sat, combing her hair as her master brushed his teeth. Once he had finished, he collected the cuffs, and leash, and returned them to the chest. He returned to Kitty finishing up her teeth, and then washing off her butt plug. He took her hand as she finished and they walked to the bed. She continued to walk around the bed to her side, but was stopped as he pulled her close and kissed her hard, yet full of passion. As they broke the kiss he released her hand and there connection broke until they were wrapped up under the covers, thinking about what tomorrow will bring them.