Klaatu Barata Nikto Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll help with the bottles and the diaper changing. They are my grandchildren after all. Oh, this is the most fun dream I've had in a long time."

"They're my grandchildren too," said Sarah. "I'm coming along. Besides, I have a lot of time to make up with my daughter...if that's all right with her."

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Mom," said Maya.

"Are you coming, Klaatu?"

"Can I take a rain check, Dad? There are some things I still want to do here on Earth."

"That's no problem. Or if you want to come just to visit, that's all right too."

"I'd like that fine."

Klaatu accompanied everyone to the hidden landing site and wished them a good trip. Betsy kept fretting about forgetting something but Klaatu assured her he could send anything she still needed at a later time.

"I hope I don't wake up from this dream for a very long time," said Betsy. "I love you, Klaatu Smith."

"I love you, Mom. Don't be too surprised if it's not just a dream."

It was dark when Klaatu got home...or at least of what was left of his home. Fire had completely destroyed the building and its contents. Betsy had left the stove burners going when she left the house. Oh well thought Klaatu. I just hope Gort is safe.

*

"Hi ya, Gort. Long time no see." Klaatu had been putting food out for Gort for the past month in the hopes his cat was still alive and well. The food had been disappearing but that could have been any cat or other animal. He was glad Gort looked okay.

"Hi, Klaatu." Klaatu looked up and saw Wanda standing by the fence. A whole fleet of butterflies took flight in his stomach.

"Hi, Wanda."

"I'm sorry about what happened to your home." Klaatu shrugged his shoulders.

"Accidents happen." Klaatu immediately regretted his choice of words because the young woman blushed and nodded her head.

"How is your mother taking it?"

"She doesn't know yet. She left for an extended trip just before the accident."

"She's in for a surprise when she gets back. Where did she go?"

"Uh, she didn't say. It was kind of sudden."

"You must be wondering why I'm back from Europe so soon. Well, I'm pregnant."

"Oh."

"It's no fun having morning sickness every day and especially no fun in a strange country. I wanted to be home in familiar surroundings. To top it off; I don't even know who the father is." Klaatu was feeling as guilty as he ever had been in his life.

"I'm sorry."

"There's no need to be unless you're really the father."

"I am." Wanda looked surprised and then puzzled.

"That's impossible."

"It's true."

"I don't appreciate your attempts at humor, Klaatu. We've never had sex."

"I'm not trying to be humorous, Wanda. Don't you remember the day before you left for Europe?" Wanda's face darkened with anger as Klaatu allowed her to remember that fateful afternoon. Klaatu hated fucking with her mind and wanted to get it right the first time.

"You did something to me!"

"No, I didn't. You wanted it. You remember that, certainly."

"I did?"

"I was surprised when you offered. You said you knew you never treated me well but it was only to hide your true feelings for me. Your so-called girl friends kept telling you I was a loser. You listened to them and pleased them instead of yourself. You finally decided that you were the loser for having listened to them and this was the way you wanted to show your love for me."

"But...I didn't want to get pregnant. Not now."

"I was concerned about that too since I didn't have any condoms but you assured me you were on the pill." Wanda nodded her head.

"I'm sorry I didn't recall any of this before. It must have been the stress of getting ready to leave for Europe."

"No problem." Klaatu embraced his dream girl and they kissed.

"What will we tell my parents? They were so disappointed in me for being careless and I'm sure they'll be furious with you."

"Don't worry, darling. I'll explain everything to them and make them very happy for us."

"You will?"

"I guarantee it."

"Klaatu?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you feel the same way about me as I do about you?"

"Sure I do."

"Then don't you think we should get married? I don't want to be an unwed mother." Klaatu smiled. Wanda was still able to try and get what she wanted even as her mind was being manipulated.

"Well, since I've loved you since the day we met and never stopped and never will stop, I think I'd better marry you. So, will you be my wife?"

"Yes, Mr. Klaatu Smith. I'll happily be your wife." Klaatu and Wanda sealed their engagement with a kiss. He wondered if he could arrange a honeymoon on Mars. Yes, life was good...as long as you had mind control powers.

The End

12