Klassy Lady: Working Holiday Ch. 03

Story Info
More customers for Chloe.
5.2k words
4.31
54.6k
12
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe asked me not to put an exact number on the sandwiches she did that Friday night, but she was at it full-throttle until after three in the morning, so you can imagine.

She never let her partners see how tired she was, and she never gave them less than everything she had, but when they left, I saw how much the one-after-another of double-penetrations began to wear on her. When I tapped on the glass and suggested she ask R. J. for a break, she just smiled sweetly and said, "I'm fine! Don't worry." When I became insistent, she said, "Paul, darling, I want to do this. It's our fantasy, right? Let's enjoy it while we're here."

Somehow, my wife--my little sexual dynamo--got through it.

After she dismissed her last pair of lovers, she came over to the mirror and collapsed into my arms, exhausted but very pleased with herself.

We smooched. I stroked her hair.

She looked up into my eyes and said, "Thank you for letting me have that experience."

"Thank you for letting me watch it," I said.

R. J. came in and asked how she was feeling.

She flashed him a dreamy look and simply said, "Fucked."

*************

By noon on Saturday, to my astonishment, Chloe seemed rested and refreshed, as good as new. She went back to serving one customer at a time, though, which was plenty, considering how long a day she had ahead of her.

Chloe got very good at finding out from customers what they really wanted. Within a few minutes of hand-holding, naked embraces, making out, and intimate whispering, she almost always learned exactly what a customer desired from that sexual encounter, without inhibitions, and she always gave it to them. A lot of times, they just needed to hear certain words from her in the act of making love, or they needed to feel a woman's accepting touch on a body part they were ashamed of. When one customer found out, during pillow talk, that she wore glasses sometimes, it turned him on so much he admitted it was a fetish. Chloe went downstairs to get her glasses, and she wore them while they fucked.

Chloe gave generously of herself to everyone. If a customer came prematurely, she sat him in the chair, sucked him hard again, and made sure he got his money's worth. She came almost every time, and usually released some fluid during orgasm.

Some customers were very good looking. Most were average or mildly unattractive. Some were absolutely repulsive, and it boggled my mind to watch Chloe have good sex with them.

"How do you do that?" I asked her after one such guy staggered from her room with a shit-eating grin all over his face. "I know you're not faking it."

"No, you're right. I'm not."

"How?"

"I know what you're asking. If I ran into that guy outside, I wouldn't let him touch me with a ten foot pole. My skin would crawl if he just looked at me."

"So—-?"

"So how do I lie down naked with him, french kiss, fuck him, let him cum inside me, and have my own orgasm?"

I blinked. "Yeah."

Chloe shrugged. "If he pays to fuck me, I've agreed to do it. Customers pick us, not the other way around. With someone like that, I just concentrate on the mechanics of the sex."

I made a face.

She laughed. "Oh Paul, admit it—-that's part of the fantasy. A big part of it, right? We both knew when we came here that I'd have to fuck my share of men like that. It's the job, pure and simple."

She had a point. I couldn't deny it.

"And really," she went on, "it's not so bad. I mean, my God, I made a wet spot. Does that sound like I'm suffering through hell or getting tortured?"

The next time she brought a butt-ugly guy up to the room, she flashed me a lewd wink. Yes, we were living out our fantasy. He got one of the best fuckings of any customer that day. Not coincidentally, he left one of the best tips.

**********************

Sunday was very quiet. Chloe only had one customer. It gave us a lot of time to sit with the mirror open and discuss everything that happened. We both were very honest with our feelings, and it was a great time for us to reconnect after such an intense weekend.

I had to drive home that night, because I had to be at work on Monday morning. I was sorry to leave Chloe, obviously, but she seemed refreshed by her almost-day-off, and I felt a lot more confident that she'd be fine working there the whole two weeks.

She reminded me, before I left, to wear the pager. As if she needed to remind me! As I drove home, I felt more and more intrigued and excited by the idea of her having sex while I wasn't there. If she paged me, that would mean she'd just finished with a customer. That would leave me to imagine what she'd been up to, for how long, and with whom.

I got my first page on my lunch break, at half-past-noon. I smiled when I felt the vibration. I got another page at a little before one o'clock, and another at one-thirty. It made sense—people rushing into Klassy Lady for quickies on their lunch hours.

There weren't any more pages while I was at work. As soon as I got off (from work, I mean!), I drove straight back to Klassy Lady. On the interstate, I got another page.

When I crept through the back way into my spot behind the mirror, I found Chloe in the middle of some sweaty, passionate missionary sex, back arched, feet in the air, toes curled and quivering, nipples erect, head thrown back, eyes glassy, and little love cries sounding from her open mouth. Her lover pounded her, and she moved with him, lifting her pelvis for every stroke. I don't know what was louder, the slapping of their bodies or the squelching of her pussy. Both noises told me how close they were to climax. They came together. He spurted semen into my wife's womb, and she gushed ejaculate all over his cock and balls.

Even after she let him out, I was so mesmerized by the spectacle that I sat there while she paged me, and only the vibration snapped me out of it. I knocked on the glass. She almost dropped her phone, I startled her so much. She ran over and opened the mirror.

"How long have you been there?" she demanded.

"Just got here. I only caught the very end of that," I said.

"Did you get my pages earlier?"

"I did. Lunch hour, eh?"

"You wouldn't believe it! These guys pour in all at once for 'nooner' quickies. It's a shame, because most of them don't get one. If they don't get a certain place in line, they're out of luck. Shit out of luck!"

"Hmm," I said. "There's no way to expedite the line? Make the quickies quicker?"

"Well, I don't know," she said.

The chimes sounded, calling Chloe for a lineup. We shared a brief kiss. She clomped out on her mules.

Not surprisingly, she got the customer.

He was a kid, literally a teenager. When they walked into the room, Chloe was saying, "You really are eighteen?"

"Yes!" he insisted. "My God, I just went through all that downstairs. Your pimp believes me."

"Okay, okay," Chloe said. "I'm sorry. You just--well, maybe I'm just getting older." She held her hand out. "Truce?"

He smiled and shook it.

Chloe started to help him out of his clothes. "So, what can I do for you this evening? Anything special you'd like to try?"

"Well, I paid for an hour."

"All right."

"That means I get an hour, right?"

"Sure."

"Um, listen," he blurted, blushing and looking down at his feet, "I . . ."

Chloe waited.

"I guess I'm not very good at it. I've done it a few times, but the girls never--" He blushed even deeper, and shook his head. Very quietly, he said, "I don't think the girls were very, um, satisfied." He looked up at Chloe, desperation in his eyes. "Could you maybe, umm, help me learn how to do it better?"

Chloe grinned. "Oh boy, did you come to the right person! Relax. You're in good hands. Let's enjoy the hour, and by the end of it, I promise, you'll have a much better sense of what you're doing." She moved to the bed, tugging him along. "Come on. We have a lot to cover!"

And so the lesson started. It was funny to see Chloe in both teacher mode and brothel mode at once. She began with kissing and foreplay, naturally.

"And keep in mind," she told the boy after a while, "you can do a lot of this while you're fucking, too. A lot of positions leave your hands free. Don't forget to use them, and don't be shy about it either. Women differ, of course, but I like to kiss and neck while making love. It's one reason I like missionary sex. Speaking of which, it's time for us to really get up close and personal." She started to pull him into the missionary position.

"But shouldn't I, uh, kiss you here first?" he asked, flicking her barbell.

"Oh!" Chloe said. "Good point. Normally, yes. But you don't want to put your mouth there now." She wrinkled her nose. "Trust me."

When he was inside her, I could hear a lot more arousal in her voice. "Okay, comfortable? Good. Me too. Now show me how you moved with those other girls. Fuck me just like you did them, and we'll take it from there."

Chloe let him thrust away in her for a couple of minutes, then patted his back and said, "All right, now slow down, sweetie. Keep going, just not so fast. I'm going to start to move with you. Pay attention to the way we rub together. Really feel it, because that's how you want to rub me even when I'm still."

It took her a while to coordinate their motion, but finally she led him into a good rhythm that I knew she'd like. Her breathing got deeper and deeper, and her body seemed more and more caught up in the sex. She closed her eyes. "See there," she said. "Feel that? That's how it should feel."

"But you changed the angle a lot," he said. "What if she's not in that angle?"

Chloe licked her lips. With her eyes still shut, she said, "Well then, take hold of her body and move it to that angle! I mean, be a gentleman about it. Don't yank her around. But don't be shy to handle her. It's good. It shows you're confident, that you know what you're doing." She opened her eyes and stopped moving. "Here. Let's try it. Let's go back to where we started. I want you to reposition me to where we ended up."

Immediately, when she lay there, he started to shift her.

"No, do it while we're moving," Chloe said. "We'll practice it a few times, because it's best when you're completely smooth and natural about it. Okay, ready?" She smiled and rubbed her toes affectionately along his leg. "And . . . we're fucking."

Their bodies began to move together. After a few seconds, the boy slid his hand under Chloe's bottom and raised her toward him. His next thrust made her squish.

"Ah!" she cried.

He looked surprised.

"Keep going," she said. "That's my body's way of telling you it likes what you just did. Very good! Oh my God! Okay, whoa. Let's do that again."

Again, they stopped moving and got back into their starting position.

Chloe wiggled her hips. "Feel how wet I am?"

The boy grinned. "Uh huh."

"Uh huh!" Chloe wiggled again, to emphasize it. "Always a good sign." She had to pause to catch her breath. "Whew! Excuse me. That was a very nice way to move me. But you don't want to do it the same way every time. There are lots of ways to guide your lover's body. Let's try another. If it doesn't work, don't worry. We're practicing. It's okay to try new things and get them wrong. You're learning. Ready? And, let's go!"

The boy got very good very quickly at getting Chloe right where he wanted her, which was right where she wanted to be. I could tell she was close to an orgasm.

Finally she said, "Don't stop! Just keep on going!" He did stop for a second, but it didn't matter. She already crossed that line. She was writhing and whimpering and clinging to him like her life depended on it. This wasn't a gusher. Instead, it was a long, continuous orgasm that just rippled and rippled through her body as slowly as the tide. For I don't know how long, she moaned and twitched and ground her crotch against him. At the end of it, she shuddered as though she were about to die, then totally relaxed.

"Oooh, that's nice," she sighed.

"Did you just come?" he said. He sounded like he didn't believe it was possible, like he thought women always had to fake it because they were incapable of coming.

She grinned and mussed his hair. "Silly! What do you think we've been doing all this time? My God, I can only take so much. And you--I'm surprised you haven't yet."

"I've been holding it," he said.

Chloe's eyes widened. "Really? How long?"

"When you rubbed your foot on my leg, that's when I started to feel like I wanted to."

"Oh my!" she said. "Good control, there. I'm impressed. I'll tell you what, though. Why don't you go ahead. I'd say you're due for a release. And you'll be able to concentrate better."

"You want me to come?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Inside you?"

"Mm-hmm. Right inside me. Go for it."

His cock was still in Chloe that whole time, and she was careful not to break the connection while she leaned back, raised and spread her legs, and pulled him back on top of her.

Two sharp thrusts was all it took, then his whole body shuddered.

"That's it," Chloe whispered, running her hands caressingly along his back. He began to thrust again, squeezing his buttocks. She turned her lips to his ear and sighed, "Oh sweetie . . ."

When he pulled out, they both looked down, curious to see how much he pumped into her. A milky white froth bubbled on the outside of her labia. Gently, she spread them open with two fingers. She looked like a cream-filled donut. She looked like she'd been injected to capacity.

"You stud!" she said. "I hope you didn't overload my birth control."

He flashed a worried expression. "Could that happen?"

"We'll know in a few weeks." She winked. "Kidding! Don't you worry. No babies for me. Not with you, anyway." She snuggled up to him. "Really, don't worry. Let's cuddle for a while. You don't mind? I'll make it nice for you."

And she did. They held each other tight, and had a very romantic makeout session. After a while, she let one hand wander down around his cock, and she began to stroke him hard again.

"Mmmmmm," she said at last, their lips still together. "I guess we should continue with our lesson. No, don't stop kissing! Remember when I told you the foreplay stuff we practiced could be combined with fucking? Let's combine it."

She showed him a few basic positions, and all the things he could do to her while they were having sex. She gave him lots of time to practice. I watched her build toward another orgasm.

"This time," she moaned, "when I come, believe me--you won't have to ask!"

A gusher rocked her body.

When it was over, and she lay there limp and panting, the cum-drenched boy looked like he was almost in shock.

"That's the Holy Grail," Chloe told him between deep, gasping breaths. "You can't pleasure a woman any more than that." She found the strength to prop herself up on one elbow. "What about you? You must be close again."

He nodded, but with a strange look on his face.

"What?" Chloe said. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong. It's just--can I do it in your mouth this time?"

"Well--" Chloe only took a second to consider it. "Why not?"

"Will you swallow it?"

"Will you still kiss me if I do?"

I guess he hadn't thought of that, because he looked startled and uncertain. After a moment's hesitation, he noticed Chloe's toothbrush in a glass, on the little sink where she freshened up sometimes. "Will you brush your teeth?"

Chloe smirked. She rolled him over on his back. She deep-throated him, going down until her lips met his body and his balls.

He groaned. He arched his back. His hand found its way to Chloe's hair.

She instantly slurped off his cock. "Don't push!" she warned him. "You can touch my hair, but do not push. And no more bucking. Just lay still, or you might hurt me."

The boy stared, fascinated, as Chloe's lips moved up and down the full length of his cock. She was going for a deep-throat every time, accepting him as fully into her mouth as she accepted him into her pussy. When she sensed that he was building to a climax, she sucked the head, using her hand to stroke and squeeze his shaft.

At last he groaned, and couldn't suppress an involuntary thrust.

Chloe pursed her lips around him tight. I could see her cheeks working as she sucked. She was at it a good long while. The kid must have spurted as much as he did the last time. Chloe didn't lose a drop. She only slurped off of him again when she thought he was completely spent. Even so, she gave him one more squeeze to be sure. A single pearly drop rose from his tip. She took it with a last, loving swipe of her tongue.

"You really swallowed?" he said, as if he couldn't believe she'd do it for him.

Chloe opened her mouth and let him look inside.

"Wow," he sighed. "Thank you."

She winked. She went over to the sink and gave her whole mouth a good scrubbing with the toothbrush. She gargled mouthwash, too. She came back and lay down on him. "Now kiss me."

He held her like that, and they kissed with tongues deep in each other's mouths. Finally, they came up for air.

Chloe wiped the slobber from her smiling mouth and said, "That's enough for one lesson, I think. Any questions?"

He shook his head. "That was exactly what I needed. Exactly! Thank you."

"The pleasure was all mine. Now be sure to practice! Meet yourself some hot babes and blow their minds."

"Yeah!" He grinned. "I will!" He stood up and walked over to his clothes.

Chloe sat up. "Whoa, sport, where ya going?"

"I thought you said the lesson's done."

"Well, yeah, the lesson's done, but you've got ten minutes still. I thought you wanted your whole hour."

He stood there, clothes in hand, unsure what to do.

"Now that you know how to have great sex," Chloe suggested, "why don't you come back to bed with me and have some?"

He dropped the clothes. The bedsprings softly creaked as he rejoined my wife in a sensual embrace.

"There," she said. "We're not teacher or student any more. Just man and woman. Don't try to prove anything. This is not a test. Just make love to me until our time is up."

***********************

The next time Chloe came back from a lineup, I heard her talking with another woman as she approached along the hall. I assumed it was one of the other girls. I figured that, for once, she didn't get selected by a customer. It turns out that she did. The woman was the customer!

My jaw dropped when I saw the long red hair. A slim black suit emphasized the woman's height and stick-like figure. She was taller than Chloe, and thinner if that were possible. Her features were beautiful but sharp. I'd guess she was a little younger than Chloe. I had the definite impression that she was a lawyer or some kind of executive—-smart, accomplished, rich, and powerful.

"Monday's a good night for me to do this," she was saying. "It's usually dead, so I don't scare off the men."

Chloe giggled. "You scare off the men?"

"Oh, they're very uncomfortable to see a woman here who isn't working. Like I'm spying for their wives. I've actually run into men who know my husband. Fortunately, we arrived at understandings."

"So your husband doesn't know?"

"Of course he does. It's one of the conditions of our marriage, that I get to do this every now and then. Gossip could hurt him, though. So I really made a point to nip it in the bud. Speaking of husbands--" She raised Chloe's left hand to her lips. She kissed it, then glanced meaningfully at the rings.

"Yeah, he knows," Chloe said. "Believe it or not, this is kind of a fantasy for us."

There was a moment of silence as they looked each other up and down.

"So, your first," the woman said. She pulled two mini-bottles of vodka from her jacket pocket. She tossed one to Chloe. "This should help."

"Oh," Chloe said, catching it, "I can't when I'm working."

"R. J. knows," the woman said. "I do this every time. He doesn't care."

12