Klassy Lady: Working Holiday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe shrugged. She unscrewed the cap.

"Cheers!" The woman tapped her bottle to Chloe's. They drank.

The woman undressed. She was very no-nonsense about it, not trying to be seductive, just getting out of her clothes and setting them aside in a neatly-folded pile. She had an outie belly-button, a sexy little bump on her perfectly flat stomach. A thin strip of bright red pubic stubble proved that the "carpet matched the drapes."

"I came straight from the office," the woman said as she gathered her hair on top of her head and secured it with a "scrunchy" (or whatever women call them) and some hairpins. "I think I'll grab a shower first. Join me?"

The rooms did not have their own showers. There was one nice shower room for customers. And then there was the communal bathroom.

"Can we do that?" Chloe said.

"Just us girls?" the woman said. "Why not? No one's stopped me before." She took Chloe's hand. "Come on. You'll like it."

The two naked women padded out into the hall.

I smiled. I couldn't follow them into the bathroom, but I knew I'd get an interesting show when they got back. It was delicious irony—-after Chloe got to play teacher with that boy, I knew this woman would teach her a thing or two.

They came back squeaky-clean, arm in arm, with big grins on their faces. They kissed--not the fakey way women kiss each other in a lot of porn, but with mouths sealed together and a lot of feeling.

Chloe helped the woman let her fiery red hair down. It was damp around the ends.

"So far, so good?" the woman said.

Chloe nodded enthusiastically.

"The best is yet to come." The woman smiled. "Pun intended." She led Chloe to the bed. Immediately, she positioned them for mutual cunnilingus.

"Wow, we're moving right along, here," Chloe said.

The woman laughed. "if you think this is moving right along, I can't wait to see your face when we get to where we're going."

Chloe looked surprised—-as surprised as her student looked several times during the previous hour.

The woman took a long, slow swipe of her tongue over Chloe' s outer labia. She ended by flicking the barbell with a darting lick. She looked at the barbell, and took it in her fingers. "I bet guys love this."

Chloe blushed. "Yeah."

The woman looked at one ball more closely. "R." She twisted the barbell a little more to read the engraving on the other ball. "J! Oh my. You let him mark your body?"

"Why not? He's my pimp."

"What's your husband think?"

"I wear his wedding ring. Everyone can see that. The only guys who see the barbell are my customers here."

"And your husband."

"Hey," Chloe said, "if he didn't want to share me with a pimp, he never should have dared me to work at Klassy Lady."

They laughed. They started in on each other. Just as I expected, the woman had a few pointers for Chloe, as they licked.

I couldn't wait to see the "main event," and it really was spectacular. They sat facing each other, or rather at an angle, scissored their legs, and touched pussies so their clits could rub together. Imagine that one picture you always see from LAST TANGO IN PARIS, except with two beautiful women in a much more frankly sexual position.

"Now," the redhead told my wife, "just follow my lead."

Their sex was as lusty as any I've seen Chloe have with any man. They ground and mashed their crotches together in a frenzy, until they both reached wet, trembling, breathless orgasm. If there was a difference, it was the beauty of even their raunchiest movements. They got very down-and-dirty with each other, but somehow still managed to look graceful. I must confess, though, my eyes were glued much of the time to the redhead's outie belly-button, which turned me on far more than I would have thought.

"Mmmmmmm," Chloe said. "I could see myself doing that again."

"Liked that, did ya?"

"Yeah. It was nice."

"Nice?" The woman smirked. "I like cock. I do. But you're a real meat and potatoes girl, I can tell."

"I guess you could say that," Chloe admitted. "Cock--I just love the way it fills me."

"Well, I don't have one, obviously," the woman said. "But as for filling you, I have just the thing. Much bigger than a cock."

"Oh," Chloe said. "Much bigger?" She looked at the woman's pile of clothes. I think that, like me, she was expecting a dildo or vibrator.

"Much bigger," the woman repeated. "Ever been fisted?"

"F-fisted?"

"Fist fucked. Has anyone ever put their hand completely in your pussy?"

Chloe shook her head. "No."

"Lie back. I'm about to."

Chloe darted a glance in my direction. I couldn't tell if she looked excited or nervous--probably both. Still, she did lie back and open her legs.

"Good, yes." The redhead started in with two fingers. "Just relax. If I can take my husband's fist, surely you can handle mine. There. That's it. Relax. Relax. Okay, let's add another finger."

Chloe reacted with a smile and a moan when the redhead slipped out, then back in with three fingers. The woman held them in, though from the muscles on her forearm, I could tell she was moving them. I think she was massaging Chloe's G-spot. Chloe's pussy soon was making wet, squishy noises.

"Ready for four?" the woman said. It wasn't really a question. She drew her fingers out for a moment, Chloe opened her legs wider in anticipation, then four fingers plunged back in.

"Aah, yes!" Chloe said. She began to squirm in pleasure.

"Here comes the thumb." On her next out-stroke, the woman tucked her thumb tight against her palm and other fingers.

Chloe definitely felt the difference as she took all five digits in.

The stroking now gave way to steady pressure as the redhead twisted her hand this way and that, working it in up to the knuckles.

"This is where it gets to be a challenge," the woman told Chloe in a soothing voice. "But we can do it. It has to be both of us together. I can't just push it in. You have to help me. Will you help me, lover?"

Chloe did. I was reminded of her very first customer at Klassy Lady, a guy with a cock like a fucking baseball bat. Chloe gave it her best shot, but couldn't take him all the way inside her. Apparently, she'd gotten better, and probably a little looser, because after about a minute of both women working at it, the knuckles popped in--all at once. In fact, the whole hand disappeared up to the wrist!

Chloe gasped. The shock of taking so much in sent a violent shudder through her body. Her hands clawed the bedsheets. Her feet twitched with lives of their own. This had to be among her most intense sexual experiences. She trembled. Her breathing was irregular, as though the hand pushed all the way up against her lungs.

"Easy, easy," the woman murmured to her. "We did it! I'm so proud of you. Let's just relax now and enjoy this for a while. You need a rest, I know. Don't worry. In a minute, you'll get used to it. You'll really start to savor the feeling of fullness."

It was the most astonishing sight--the redhead's arm sticking out of Chloe's pussy! Although I'd enjoyed every second of their time together, this completely blew my mind. It blew Chloe's, too, I'm sure.

For the longest time, it seemed, the redhead just sat there, patient and still, letting Chloe take all the time she needed to get comfortable with the feeling of an entire human hand inside her. I doubt any man would have waited so long, or been so encouraging and reassuring in the things he said.

Finally, Chloe settled down enough to say, "My God, that's a lot!"

"Isn't it? How ya feeling?"

Chloe smiled. "Exquisite."

"Wonderful! Now comes the good part, the actual fist-fuck. Ready?"

Chloe looked nervous, but she nodded.

The woman began to move her arm. Obviously, the strokes couldn't go very far either way, but I think she was doing more with her hand than simply thrusting. The muscles along her forearm flexed and relaxed at regular intervals.

Chloe's reaction was intense. If you've been following our story, you know how she responds to a good fucking. She came violently. The redhead winced and actually cried out as the orgasmic contractions powerfully squeezed her hand.

When it was over, Chloe lay as limp as a ragdoll.

"I need your help one more time," the woman said. "I still need to get my hand out."

The woman cared for Chloe very tenderly afterward. She brought another vodka mini-bottle over, and tipped it to my wife's pale lips. She held Chloe maternally and stroked her sweaty hair and whispered kind sweet nothings in her ear.

By the end of their hour, Chloe seemed to be functioning again. They embraced and kissed their goodbyes. The woman went home to her husband. Chloe staggered over to the mirror.

"Well?" she said. "That was pretty fuckin' hot!"

"Oh my love," I said with heartfelt emotion, "you were so beautiful and sexy!"

I guess women really have to talk things out with someone to process what has happened. Fortunately, there were no more lineups Monday night, so Chloe got to pour her heart out to me, with no interruptions, about the way the fisting and the whole lesbian encounter made her feel.

I didn't get back on the road for home until very late, but it was worth it. Once again, our fantasy brought us together more intimately than our normal lives ever would have done.

12