KLS The BDSM Special Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, please!" Kylie was practically begging now, pushing her crotch up into her sister's face as she felt the rush of climax upon her. Dannii attacked her quickly, not bothering with anything other than the large clit in front of her, closing her lips over it and sucking as hard as she could, Kylie squealing loudly in delight and shaking in her hands, holding her hips to keep her still enough to work on. Her tongue swirling and kneading at Kylie's centre of pleasure, taking her to the edge of orgasmic oblivion. With a scream of pure bliss Kylie orgasmed hard, her legs squeezing hard on Dannii's head, preventing any movement except her tongue which still merrily worked at her older sister as she was pumped hard in the arse, his solid eight inch cock fairly slamming in and out of her, his hips slapping noisily against her bum. Kylie's pussy clasped and spasmed at the cock that should have been there as she squirted quite hard, her juices of course going straight into Dannii's suckling mouth. Dannii didn't even try and swallow all her sister's hot, sweet secretions, the majority running down her chin and over Kylie's soft pussy to the carpet below, leaving a dark mark as she continued to munch her sister through the climax, her body shaking almost uncontrollably in her hands.
Dannii moaned loudly in pleasure through her mouthful of incestuous pussy as he gave a particularly hard thrust, rocking her forwards more and pushing her mouth off Kylie's juicy cunt. It was a bit of a reprieve for Kylie, who had been held torturously on her peak by her sister's talented mouth, and was now able to calm down, her body dropping limply to the carpet in relief as she gasped deeply for breath. Dannii immediately tried to get back onto her pussy, since she'd been ordered to do it, but was stopped by Kylie weakly pushing her head away.

"No more baby, I can't take it, just enjoy getting fucked for a minute," she mumbled with a dreamy smile.

"Fucked in the ass," Dannii corrected with a smug grin, her face turning to a look of pleasure as he angled down to push across the wall with her pussy, something she always loved.

"Ooh very nice," Kylie said with a smile.

"It really is," Dannii breathed, looking back to him as he held her tightly and pumped on her, his hand sliding forwards to fairly maul her breasts, the pin clamps bouncing and tugging painfully at her hard nipples.

"Hey babe, do her good and hard," Kylie said, directing it to him as she lay totally out of it before them.
"I think he already is," Dannii grunted, suddenly giving a groan as he gave an even harder thrust, his tempo picking up a bit more as he gave her all he could.

"I guess not," Dannii whimpered, her body tensing and toes curling so tight they almost hurt as he pounded her most illicit hole. For the next couple of minutes there was nothing but the sounds of heavy breathing, their bodies bumping together and Dannii's delectable sexual noises to break the silence. Kylie watched them lazily before pulling herself and stepping back to the bed, sitting down on the edge and settling her feet, looking up to him.

"Babe, give that ass couple more and then give her to me, I have something else for it," she purred, smiling at him as he did just that, ramming Dannii as hard as he could three more times, making her yelp as he pushed deep, moving to grope her chest with both hands, tugging the clamps a bit before pulling back, withdrawing his hardon from her thoroughly used ass. Dannii just stayed where she was, breathing deeply as her arse suddenly felt very empty, before Kylie reached down for her hair. Pulling her firmly up, Dannii quickly did as she was directed and stood up, letting Kylie lead her forwards till she was right next to her, making it clear what she wanted. Dannii just slid forwards over her sister's lap, saving the trouble of fighting it, sliding over so that her smooth, round arse was pushed high and ready for her sibling, who immediately started to stroke.

"Mmm good, you know your place," Kylie purred as Dannii settled over her legs for the imminent spanking, putting her hands down on the floor as her breasts hung down towards her chin. Kylie didn't waste any more of their time, giving a little rub before delivering a good swat to her younger sister's lovely ass. Dannii just gave a little squeak as Kylie rubbed her again before raising her hand once more, laying a harder slap on, her fingers hitting hard with a stinging blow that made Dannii clench and squeal.

"Much more like it," Kylie said with a smile to him, standing with a rock hard cock watching their latest lesbian show.

"Definitely," he said, his cock having throbbed at her squeal. Kylie leaned down close to her sister's head, brushing back the hair with her hand to get to her ear.

"Remember this when you're in charge," she whispered huskily to Dannii, who cocked her head and looked sideways to her older sibling.

"Do I ever forget?" she said with a slight smirk.

"Good point," Kylie said with a kinky grin before delivering another hard smack, Dannii jerking on her lap and giving a showy porn-star type moan before glancing to her sister in a saucy sideways manner. Kylie just looked at her, then gave a showy little grunt of her own, deep and sexy just to retaliate, making Dannii giggle slightly. Kylie's hand squeezed fully at Dannii's lovely rear, then snuck down between her legs, stroking over the back of the smooth, full pussy lips, feeling her sister's arousal, letting her fingertips just dip slightly into her juicy honey pot before sliding back up, teasing her fingers over her tight arsehole before pulling back to rest her hand on her bum once more. She pulled back and dealt another good spank to her younger sister, who moaned in pleasure at the blow, wiggling a little on Kylie's legs.

"Ooh you're loving this aren't you?" Kylie giggled, giving another teasingly firm spank to her lovely arse.

"Even I like a spanking every now and then," Dannii giggled, giving a little moan and pushing back as Kylie gave her another.

"Right Kylie that's it, time for you to let Dannii have her prize," he said, breaking into a smile at the approaching kink. Kylie just smiled back at him, patting her sister's neat rear a couple more times before letting her go, Dannii sliding back to crouch before standing up.

"Goody, time for some pay back," Dannii said with a devilish smile.

"Pay back, for what?" Kylie said, her eyes widening somewhat.

"I'm sure you've done something to deserve it," Dannii said, her smile turning to a grin as she reached out and took Kylie's collar, the bell tinkling as she was pulled off the bed, Dannii turning her round and herself sitting down. Kylie stood before her, trying to anticipate what her younger sister would have in store for her.

"I think you can return the favour," Dannii said simply, spreading her legs and pointing to the floor with a smirk. Kylie knew exactly what she meant, sinking down onto her knee obediently and shuffling forwards, where Dannii guided her head in to her pussy, Kylie's lips pouting to kiss the soft mound. Dannii sighed happily and then let out a light moan as Kylie's tongue slid forth, the double piercing immediately going to work stroking up and down her lips, avoiding the clit for a moment. Dannii just breathed softly, mumbling in pleasure before Kylie finally hit the prime spot, sucking straight onto her clit, shifting and curling her bottom lip so the ring rubbed at the sensitive nub, making Dannii give a proper grunt of pleasure. There were loud slurping sounds combined with Dannii's rapidly heightening moans as Kylie went to down, attacking powerfully with her tongue on the swollen clit, know exactly how her sister worked after years eating her pussy.

"No I can't do this," Kylie suddenly said, standing up abruptly without any utterance of her safe word to make it obvious she wanted to stop.

"What the...?" Dannii said, leaning up and looking with incredulous eyes as she pulled herself from the silky bed sheet.

"I can't do it like that, but perhaps..." Kylie said, picking up the vacuum pump from the floor and turning back to her sibling.

"Oh definitely," he said, smiling to Kylie as she gave him a quick glance before sliding back onto her knees.

"And you think I'm just gonna let you pump my pussy up do you?" Dannii said, looking down at Kylie with a cocked eyebrow as she changed the attachment for a full cup.

"Course you are Dannii," he said stepping over to behind the kneeling Kylie.

"Because once she does, I'm gonna do this little slut from behind whilst she eats you, win-win," he said with a smile, talking about Kylie freely in the third person. Dannii just gave a dirty little giggle and looked down as Kylie put the suction cup over her pussy, pressing on it before starting to pump. Dannii gave a groan as she felt the pressure, her legs twitching as her pussy swelled into the cup, blood surging into the delicate areas. Kylie pumped a little more, not going too far, just enough to give her sister a nicely swollen let of lips, her clit and hood drawn out much more prominently at the same time.

"Nice work Kylie," he said, looking over her shoulder as she let it hold for a second then wiggled it off, breaking the seal and letting Dannii's pussy free again, leaving it dripping and perfect for Kylie to eat. Kylie readily took the challenge, throwing the pump aside and leaning back in, taking hold of her younger siblings thighs and spreading her legs further before leaning down to drag her pierced tongue painstakingly slowly up her puffy slit. Dannii moaned as she was teased, reaching down to grab Kylie's head and pull her firmly to her crotch. Kylie wasted no more time and drove her tongue straight into Dannii, making her grunt deeply as she pulled upwards and hooked her tongue back up towards the G-spot, her D-ring doing a perfect job of finding it as her top lip pressed onto the stiff, enlarged clitoris.

"Yeah Kylie that's it!" Dannii gasped, flopping back onto the bed. Her hand immediately dove down towards her clit, just as it would when she masturbated, but her hand was swiftly swatted away by Kylie, intent on doing her job. Her tongue pulled back and went for the clit, flicking the insignificant hood out the way and swirling beneath it over the almost painfully sensitive button. Dannii squealed in pleasure as her sisters D-ring and stud pressed into and over her bulging clit, sending amazing sensations into her. She'd fooled around with a couple of other girls before but Kylie was undoubtedly the best at eating pussy. With the sisters fully engaged in oral sex, her slid down behind Kylie, not attempting to hide what he was doing from her as he grabbed her hips strongly and pulled himself up behind her. Kylie didn't attempt to complain, simply spreading her legs so he could kneel between them and position himself as his hands moved up to her slim waist to gain purchase back against her hips.

With his cock pressing insistently at her bulging pussy lips, he pushed forwards, Kylie's soft folds separating easily and swallowing his cock, allowing him to slide easily to full depth, pushing a little squeak of fullness from her as he got his eight inch cock to the hilt. Wasting no time, he gripped her tightly and started to pump his large cock hard in and out of the tiny pop star, her hot, wet body as tight as a glove round his shaft, so perfectly fitted to him as he did her from behind. Her position was a modified doggy style as she was leaning up on her sister's smooth legs to eat at her puffy snatch, meaning his cock was pressing down against her G-spot, which was going to get her off to a sopping orgasm in quick order if he kept up his pace. Kylie was busy working her sister's clit and soft inner lips with her tongue, and decided that as her G-spot was getting stimulated, her sister deserved the same, so she slid her fingers up under her chin and straight into Dannii, catching her a little off guard and making her hips push upwards.

"Yeah bitch like that!" Dannii yelled, surprising both him and Kylie at her rather sudden outburst. Kylie's fingers pushed in deep, hooking back to find the sweet spot of her G-spot, where she'd got her before to make her squirt, something Kylie was eager to repeat. Her body rocked as he pumped her from behind, making her mouth rock against her sister as she sucked and lapped at her pussy, mainly using her tongue on her clit to get her off. Dannii's body gave a shudder, making Kylie double her efforts with her tongue and fingers till her younger sibling gave a spasm and a shriek of ecstasy, her body almost convulsing as she orgasmed, her hands clinging to the sheets as she climaxed, her juices squirting quite powerfully from her pussy straight into Kylie's face. Kylie just gave a filthy giggle and leaned back to enjoy the feeling, pleased that she'd got her sister to such an orgasm as she pulled her fingers from her sister's swollen lips. She was disappointed when he also pulled out of her and stood up, Kylie looking back at him with a pout, which was only answered with a smirk and a shrug as the last of Dannii's juices ran down onto the side of the bed.
There was only heavy breathing for a couple of minutes as Dannii lay back on the bed, cooling and calming down as Kylie knelt submissively before her, awaiting her next order as he leaned over to check Dannii, who just greeted him with a smile and requested a hand up. Taking her slender hand, he pulled her to her dainty feet, her lovely breasts bouncing beautifully as she stood wearing nothing but a smile. Dannii's puffy pussy was prominent between her legs as she slightly shakily walked over to the units, reaching into a drawer for a moment before pulling out a black leather leash. Walking back to Kylie, she clipped it to the back of her black leather 'Bitch' collar, making the bell jingle a little as Kylie turned to look up at her younger sister with a pleasant smile.

"Right you, let's go for a walk," Dannii said, giving a sharp little pull that made Kylie's breath catch as she quickly put herself on all fours to be led by her sibling. Dannii gave a malicious little smirk as. As Dannii led Kylie round on the floor as her bitch, she occasionally reached down to swat at her older sister's peachy rear or squeeze a pierced nipple, getting a series of vocal reactions that made her swollen clit throb.

"You're nothing but a slut are you?" Dannii said, looking down to Kylie, who crawled obediently along, not replying.

"Just a dirty little tramp, who happily lets her sister do anything she wants to her," Dannii continued, pausing and staring down at Kylie, who looked up and gave a slight smile.

"Yes mistress," she whispered, her arse giving a subtle wiggle.

"Nothing but a total whore, a total nympho who just needs sex," Dannii said, jerking the leash again to make Kylie squeak a little as she was quickly pulled forwards again, shuffling on her knees on the carpet.

"Yes mistress," Kylie gasped, feeling a flush of arousal spread through her form.

"And you don't even try and deny it!" Dannii said loudly, whirling on her heel to lean down close and pull the leash tightly, raising Kylie's head for her as the collar tinkled. Dannii crouched down in front of her, Kylie's eyes just flitting down to glance at the swollen pussy before her, not unnoticed by Dannii.

"See, you just have to get some, regardless of whether it's a big cock or a dripping pussy!" Danni snapped, lightly slapping Kylie across the cheek, making her gasp and look away.

"Look at me," Dannii commanded, Kylie slowly raising her head to look her younger sibling in the eyes once more. Dannii just reached slowly out to drag the back of her fingernails teasingly down her older sister's face, flicking over her full pout, catching the pierced lower lip a little as she dragged them off her chin.

"You're gonna get just what you want," Dannii whispered huskily, just holding the moment for a second before standing up and sharply pulling the leash again, Kylie quick scurrying to keep up as Dannii led her back into the bedroom, having not got much further than the door to the main room.

"Up Kylie," Dannii commanded as if Kylie were a dog, though of course Kylie was her bitch, pure and simple. Kylie quickly stood up and went to get on the bed when the collar dug into her neck, holding her back.

"On second thoughts, bend over," Dannii said in a calculating tone, grinning evily as she let the lead slide through her hands. Kylie bent slowly over, arching her back and straightening her legs completely so her arse was completely accessible, the way she knew Dannii would want her. Just giving an approving smile, Dannii watched the world's greatest arse presented to her, reaching out to run her hand appreciatively over it. Kylie just gave a little murmur of pleasure as she was stroked, glad her arse wasn't getting beaten for once, though of course that did turn her on, but it was always nice when someone was gentle. Kylie's enjoyment of the gentle teasing was replaced by the thrill of pain as a sharp, hard spank was laid on her rear, making her moan throatily as the sting spread through her body, making her pussy and arse clench in anticipation.

"I'm gonna break this ass," Dannii said idly, cocking her head to look at the juicy bulge of Kylie's dripping pussy peeking through her legs as she laid another hard spank down, eliciting another grunt.

"You'll need something big," Kylie breathed, her nipples straining against the little gold rings through them.

"You have no idea darling," Dannii purred, stroking down over the lightly glowing cheeks to let her fingertips just graze Kylie's leaking snatch. Kylie was breathing quite rapidly now, her entire body alive at her sister's mix of sensual touches and firm spanks. She shifted excitedly on her feet at the thought of getting a huge, hard anal fuck, though of course she knew deep down it'd hurt, literally. She couldn't restrain a smile though, again something that didn't slip by Dannii.
"I think we better get this bitch in some stocks," Dannii said, looking to him with a smile and flick of her eyebrows. He didn't even need to take a hint since she hadn't bothered, quickly walking to find a couple of long bars. Dannii just pulled Kylie back to her feet and away from the bed into a little more space so they could work on her as he walked back with the two polished stainless steel bars, the laced leather cuffs waiting at each end. Dannii took one from him and crouched down behind Kylie, pushing her legs apart, which almost made Kylie lose her balance, but she was helped by him pulling her arms out in front of her in order to fit the other bar at her wrists. Kylie just stood silent except for her deep breathing as she felt Dannii tightly fastening the cuffs round her ankles, settling the bar between her legs to hold them wide apart as he did the same with the wrist bar, her arms spread right out before Dannii unclipped the leash. She was sure the idea behind that but she knew the questions would be answered very soon.

"Hmm, something's missing," Dannii said, looking thoughtful for a moment before she evidently figured it out, swiftly turning towards a wardrobe. Opening it and digging into the bottom, she pulled out a slim pair of black slip-on stiletto heels, walking over to Kylie who was already restrained and eyeing the footwear apprehensively. Course that didn't matter as he held her arm bar, allowing Dannii to raise her feet in and turn and force Kylie's little feet into the snug black shoes, making her complain a little at the squeeze on her toes as they were designed to be very tight.

"After what you put my feet through you can damn well be quiet," Dannii hissed, swatting the back of Kylie's leg as she shifted uncomfortably on the sharp five-inch heels she was now wearing, feeling the discomfort in her already locked ankles.