KLS The BDSM Special Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excellent," Dannii said with a smile, pressing forwards eagerly to enter her older sister. The toy flexed a little before Kylie's sphincter released and allowed entry, Kylie giving a strained groan as she was stretched open, the two inch thick shaft penetrating and easily sliding forwards due to all the baby oil. Dannii pressed in firmly, driving the first six inches up the ridge into Kylie, making her grunt throatily. Wasting no time, Dannii started to pump back and forth, delivering a slippery spank to Kylie's delectable rear, which was twitching and jiggling slightly in front of her as she pumped the huge toy in and out.

"See, fucking lovin' it!" Dannii said, delivering another spank to draw a healthy gasp from her sibling, who was pulling against the belts holding her down somewhat. Dannii pressed forwards, getting the ridge of the thicker part to her sister's tight hole and pushing powerfully forwards with her hips. Kylie gave an ascending squeal, which culminated with a loud, guttural grunt as the next 'stage' of the huge animal toy was forced into her little body. Dannii immediately pushed forwards, her hands gripping Kylie's lovely hips tightly as she did, pressing into the soft, oily skin hard to get a good grip as she pushed. Kylie squealed and writhed under her sister, feeling the huge toy slide forwards, her arse stretching out over the three inch part of the shaft. She'd taken such size plenty of times before, but usually it wasn't whilst being screwed, more likely to be a plug or anal toy of similar description. Kylie bit down on the ring gag, her breath coming raggedly through it as saliva dripped from her chin to the floor.

"Yeah just look at her take this!" Dannii exclaimed, looking back to him as he watched on. Dannii was stopped now, with over ten inches of the huge toy embedded in Kylie now. Not something she couldn't take, but the girth was big and it was still ten inches up her tight arse. The tight anal run hugged the shaft as Dannii withdrew, pulling back to near the ridge before thrusting in hard, making Kylie give a scream, a mix of all kinds of sensations as the thick toy plowed into her, all the way up to thirteen inches now. The thick part was less flexible, unlike the first six inches, which was flexing and twisting as it penetrated deep within her diminutive form, sending intense feelings through her. Breathing heavily, Kylie had her eyes squeezed shut as her younger sister delivered a stinging spank to her already tender rear, making her give a squeal of pain as she felt the toy pull back once more, only this time it yanked all the way back, her arse squeezing down unexpectedly over the ridge and an interesting sensation rippling through her body as the flared head threatened to pull out of her completely.

"Take this bitch!" Dannii snapped, spitting on Kylie's back as she rammed forwards, driving almost the entire toy in. Kylie gave a deafening scream, her body trembling as Dannii drove the huge dildo in, her arse being abruptly jammed to three inches over the step as it swallowed up just under fifteen inches of the animal cock, making her try to arch her back as her sweet ass was pushed to its maximum as the toy drove intensely deep into her. Once Dannii was in, Kylie couldn't help but give a little shudder of pleasure, which had been stimulated by the deep anal penetration, something that always happened to her. She was gasping desperately now, barely able to breathe she felt so full. Dannii just smirked, delivering another harsh spank before pulling back, giving a hard thrust and getting right up to the slope of the base of the toy, which made Kylie give a squeak as it was all her lungs allowed her at that moment. Dannii pulled back a few inches, steadied her feet, pulled back on Kylie's hips and slammed home hard. It was almost like slow motion, the huge sixteen-inch animal toy disappearing into Kylie's arse, driving all the way in to the hilt so that her tight arsehole was forced out to four inches over the slope of the base.

Being jammed open to such extreme's so suddenly, even with the baby oil to lube her was simply too much, and with a scream Kylie tensed, shivered and then went limp over the horse, having passed out from the intensity of it. Dannii gave a smirk and just stayed where she was, looking over to him.

"Now that's how you fuck her in the ass," she said, before slipping back to around half way. She gave a little shove in once more, Kylie's body moving slightly but not resisting at all, she was totally gone.

"That's enough now, get off," he said quite firmly, looking at Dannii, straight into her deep blue eyes. Dannii did as she was told, pulling back and easing the toy out of her sister, immediately going for the buckles to release the weight from her small frame. With it undone, she stepped out of the thong strap and held the heavy rubber up in one hand.

"Clean it off," he said simply, casting a glance to the fucked-out Kylie to his right. Dannii just looked at him for a moment, then lifted it up with both hands and got to work, sliding her tongue out and attacking it. He watched for a couple of minutes as Dannii's experienced tongue and lips mauled the toy fresh from her older sister's abused rear, licking over every possible inch of it to clean it up. Once done, she dropped it onto the floor with a loud thump, the weight of the thing evident as it landed. Dannii looked to him with a flick of her well-shaped eyebrows, licking her full red lips slightly.

"You've been very naughty you know Dannii," he said, stepping forwards slightly, making her seem smaller to him. Dannii looked up at him innocently.

"Yes I have, but what you gonna do huh?" she purred, wiggling her tongue at him mockingly before giving a grin. He reached up and slapped her hard across the face, her long brown hair flying as her head snapped across, a distinct hiss coming from her before she looked back up, a small trickle of blood running from a split at the side of her lower lip. She stared at him from under her eyebrows, looking very angry before the side of her mouth just rose into a devilish little smirk before his eyes. He gave her a smirk in return before reaching out and grabbing her hair, making her squeal as her gave her a yank forwards so she stumbled a little before he pulled her head back up, catching sight of her shocked expression before he delivered a hard slap across her other cheek with a loud noise. Letting her go as he did, she staggered slightly and looked down, glancing back up at him with a red hand print forming across her face. She screwed up her face a couple of times and then gave her dirty little smirk again to him despite what he'd done to her.

"Slut," he said, turning to grab the choke chain from the nearby unit, sliding it open and stepping forward to drop it over her head. Dannii's only movement was to flick her hair out of it so it sat properly around her slim neck, which he quickly drew it up to with a pull of his hand. She gave a little cough as he jerked it, rapidly following as her pulled her towards the bed, yelping as he yanked her towards him and pushed her down on the bed. Dannii automatically spread her legs for him, inviting him to her dripping pussy, since she was just as eager as him to get a lay right now. He didn't deny her, leaning either side of her on the bed, pressing the mattress down a bit more as his cock sought her pussy, rubbing over the dripping entrance. She didn't think twice about reaching down for his cock, pushing him down and guiding him to her leaking entrance.

"That's more like it," he said with a smile as she pressed him into herself, followed by his thrust as he sunk all eight inches of his ragingly hard cock into her. She gave a deep groan as he pushed fully into her slender form, squeezing at him with her muscles as he began to pump fast, so turned on now that there was no issue of taking his time. Dannii pushed back up to meet him as he fucked her hard and fast, slamming in and out of her swiftly so that their bodies slapped together, using about half his cock as he pumped on her. She raised her legs to pull him into her, using her free hands to rub her stiff nipples as he pinned her to the bed and gave her a stiff fucking. With a grunt he slowed and quickly pulled out of her, stepping back from the bed a little, giving Dannii a pretty good idea what he wanted.

"Suck me," he said simply, his erection standing proud and glistening with her juices. She didn't even contemplate saying no to his demands, quickly dropping on slightly shaky legs to her knees before him, her back still against the side of the bed as she opened wide to accept his length, pushing down on him to take around five inches into her hot mouth. He gave a groan and thrust his hips slightly as she quickly got to work, reaching up to hold his hips now as she started quickly bobbing her head, sucking firmly and fluttering her tongue up the underside of his shaft, teasing the head as it rapidly went in and out of her mouth. His groans and twitches suggested he was about to come and she wasn't wrong. Dannii gave a rub into the hollow of her cheek before curling and flicking her tongue down the underside from the tip, swirling it a little before pressing right down to deep throat him.

"Oh god you whore!" he gasped, grabbing her head tightly and holding her down on his thick eight-inch cock as he peaked, coming hard down her throat. Dannii didn't need to do a lot of swallowing since he was deep in her throat but she did it all the same to make sure she took every last drop from him. Her tongue worked to milk to him dry till he felt the sensitivity rise in the bulbous head of his softening cock and he pulled back, letting his cock slip out of her mouth and releasing her head. Dannii gave a little disappointed noise as he pulled back, looking up at him to await his next order.

"Nice work," he said with a genuine smile, since she'd given a good fuck-and-suck for him right there.

"Thank you sir," she said with a cute smile from her full lips, one still trickling blood slightly down her chin. He walked over to the units and snatched open a drawer, grabbing hold of a chain before walking back over to Dannii, taking two pairs of handcuffs from the bedpost.

"Stand up," he ordered, looking down at the voluptuous beauty before him. Dannii immediately sprung to her feet for him, totally under his control. He dropped the chains down and reached out to turn her round so she faced away before kneeling down behind her. He slipped a pair of cuffs round her ankles and latched them tightly so her feet her chained together before standing up with the other pair of cuffs. Reaching round her he snapped it onto her right wrist and pulled her arm behind her back as he grabbed her left wrist with his other hand, pulling it round behind her smooth back and locking her there. He crouched down and took the chain, clipping the end to her ankle cuffs before running it up to her wrist cuffs, setting it so that it would allow her to just stand up straight but keep her shoulders pulled back. With her locked, he stood back up and delivered a little pat to her warm, rounded bum, which made her giggle lightly.
"Right you," he said, turning her back round by her shoulders to admire her, her large breasts pushed out due to her position. He looked her over for a minute as she just smiled for him, waiting his next move. He turned and went back to the units, opening a couple of other drawers to locate what he wanted, before pulling out the leather head harness, one of Kylie's favoured ones. He gave a glance to her, still unconscious over the horse. Stepping back to Dannii, he reached down to take the dangling choke chain with his spare hand and pulled her to him, making her squeal slightly as she shuffled towards him, limited in her movements by her restraints.

"Kneel," he commanded, pushing down on her shoulders. She did as she was told, rather roughly dropping to her knees with a little mumble of complaint as she did so.
"Good girl," he said with a smile as he stepped behind her and let the end of the chain drop onto the bed. The head harness was black leather with a wide blindfold, chin strap and the jaw splitting metal dental gag. It was already undone, so he pushed it over Dannii's head, not bothering to do anything with her hair aside from keep it out of her mouth as he was yanked down onto her head and pretty face. Dannii mumbled protests as he pulled it down but knew they were fruitless as she felt the bars of the gag pressed at her lips. She opened her mouth obediently and they dropped between her teeth, hooking behind them top and bottom in readiness as he worked the rest of the harness. He rapidly tightened and buckled the harness on her head, pulling the straps round the back and chin up and securing them, leaving just the gag to adjust. With a clicking of the ratchet mechanism, Dannii's mouth was forced open by him squeezing the levers together, the metal bars forcing her jaw wide, all the way to the absolute limit, which was indicated by a little squeal from her.
"Little more," he said almost soothingly, squeezing the levels harder. Dannii gave a squeak as she heard the click of one more tooth on the mechanism, putting her jaw under a heavy strain, almost as much as Kylie had managed. She knew it could go more, but he wasn't going to do it. Besides, this was more than enough to make the point. Grasping her chain, Dannii felt obliged to stand as he pulled up with it, since she could no longer see him, and struggled to her feet since the chains were inhibiting her movements. She heard him walk away across the floor again and rummage through units, before padding back and dropping a few items on the floor at her feet. She was very aware just how presented her breasts were too him, and soon had her question answered as he started to fondle her nipples.

"Hmm, bite you lip dear. Oh wait, you can't," he said with a mocking tone and a slight laugh before she felt the cold steel tough her left nipple. She gave a light groan as the cold spread into her, hardening the peak even more as she felt the squeeze. Her groans turned to a high-pitched squeal as what she soon recognised to be a vice clamp crushed her nipple, doing up very tight, tighter than usual and sending a wave of pain into her. The same process was repeated on her other nipple, which after the initial pain, just left her tender peaks numbed. He knelt down and picked something else up from the floor and then slid his hand up her smooth inner thigh towards her pussy. Teasing his fingers through her little V of hair for a moment, he moved down and gave her clit a rub through its delicate hood, causing her to groan. Before she had any chance to get into it, he spread her labia with his fingers and pushed the thin tissue back to reveal her clitoris, rock hard and begging for some loving. He just gave a smile and raised the clamp to it, pushing the ends over it and letting go so the spring made it dig in.

"There," he said as Dannii gave a squeal, trying to complain at the travesty of her clit not getting any stimulation as he just her hood back down and released her engorged pussy lips, the clamp just visible poking out.

"Hush," he said as he reached out for something else, which was in fact the thirteen inch black dildo that Kylie had deep throated earlier on. He raised it to Dannii's dripping pussy and pressed it to her entrance, teasing it up and down the juicy slit as she gave a little mumble of pleasure. With a quick push it was in her, drawing a moan out of her as he pushed it up, needing little pressure to slide into her haven, her body yielding delightfully to it as it made its way towards her womb. It reached her cervix, and with a quick jolt broke through, accompanied by a squeal from Dannii and deep, throaty groan as he pushed it the last few inches into her till the base pressed into her soft pussy.

"Excellent, now just relax," he said as he reached for his last item. Something Dannii was not the biggest fan of but still enjoyed. He raised a sizeable butt plug, around six inches in length but quite slim, made of the same colour rubber as the dildo blocking her pussy. Dannii shifted slightly on her feet as he reached up between her legs, pushing the tip to her arsehole, unlubed except for the small amount of oil still left on her skin. She gave a groan, biting down at the gag as he pressed it into her, squealing as it slowly slid in, expanding her body round the taper. With a grunt it popped into her body, her sphincter squeezing down around the slim stalk above the base to lock it into her before she gave a little sigh of relief, glad that was done with.

"Dannii, get down on your knees," he said sternly, her chain in hand once again, giving her a light pull to grip her neck. Sinking to her knees, Dannii was now truly a submissive, and had no regrets whatsoever...

The End!

As usual, E-mail me with any responses through the link below. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think!