Knock Three Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop!" She commanded and he froze, but grimaced with the effort. "Grip the tip tight. Use your thumb and forefinger. Tighter!" she reached down and unsnapped the straps, that had been binding him mercilessly tight the harder he got. An indescribable feeling swept down his spine as the circulation flooded up, down, and back out of his shaft. He could feel the hot rush of blood singing through his crotch. The tight ache that had frustrated him became equally delicious sensation now that he was freed.

She sank to her knees and growled, "Let go." As he obeyed, her wet lips and tongue reached forward to cup the head tightly. For a moment, her lips and tongue caressed the head and made miniature thrusts into his hole. His hips quivered and bowed. With a flood of saliva and pre-cum beginning to ooze onto her tongue, she pushed her mouth down over his bloated erection, her tongue gripping him tight, suction building, until she was four-fifths of the way down to the base. His head was buried at the top of her throat and he could feel the tight muscles working to hold him there.

His head fell back and hips thrust another half-inch forward. Her hands came up to rub his still tender bottom, adding one more layer of feeling to the sensational mix, and pushed him deeper until her lips touched the base at his crotch. She pulled all the way back out, drooling pre-cum and saliva. The sight was amazing, and he shuddered with a sudden overwhelming craving for more. One of her hands came around to twist around the wet base and tightly slid up to her lips. His head dropped back and he gasped for air, moaning. His cock was buzzing with pure pleasure and tight with need. It was heaven, but it was quickly going to push him over the edge of control.

"Oh god, I can't take much more. Please may I come? Please, Mistress? What would you like me to do?" Another of those deep thrusts into her throat and her fist sliding over him would probably be his undoing. He worried that he might not be able to obey her command not to come yet. He couldn't risk displeasing her. He was sure it would mean not ever having her again. This was too good to lose.

Abruptly, she stood in front of him, staring into his eyes, measuring him. Her hands roamed up his ribcage, spinning his nipples and kneading his chest. She bent and took his left nipple in her lips, tenderly, just scraping with her teeth. Her tongue pressed hard and warm against the bud. Straightening, she pressed her full length against him and slid his member between her thighs to nestle into her hot, wet slit. She reached up and nipped his bottom lip, snaking her tongue in to touch the back of his teeth.

His head reeled with the change in her mood. She seemed soft and pleasing and open to him. He risked deepening the kiss, sucking her tongue deeper, caressing her lips with his. Her resulting sighs of pleasure and long, hard breaths on his cheeks, encouraged him. Still, he cautiously kept his hands behind him though they ached to reach forward to caress her long back and firm ass.

What did this change mean? Where would it lead? His mind raced through various scenarios and his cock twitched and thrust between her thighs. She squirmed on his hard length, moaning again.

"What would you like, Mistress?" he asked again.

"You." She sighed into his lips. "It's your turn. Your reward for bringing me so much pleasure with your trust. Take me. Show me what you'd like to do to my body."

Without another thought, his hands snaked down her back to grab her fishnet-covered ass, pulling her against his groin, grinding. Quickly, he spun her body around and pressed her back against the wall, grinding again into her crotch with his. The hair on his chest ground against her nipples, exciting her senses. She laid her head down on his shoulder and turned to suck and bite the side of his neck and scrape his earlobes. Her hands wound up to the nape of his neck, tightening in the ends of his hair. She growled and whimpered with lust, grinding her crotch back against him, seeking more pressure, giving as good as she was getting.

He was beyond rational thought, moving by instinct and desire. He spun her body around to face away against the wall and pushed his cock into her hole from behind. His crotch cupped her buttocks, pressing in and out. She pushed back and bent down so the last inch could enter. They were both gasping and groaning with animalistic lust, gripped with the overpowering pleasure.

He reached around and pressed his fingers into her slit, seeking out her engorged clit. He pressed his fingers to either side while he drove into her, letting the motion of his hips rock her slit against his hand. The rhythm and his fullness quickly sent her over the edge into a long grasping orgasm rippling around his cock. Her sharp, sweet cries of ecstasy made him feel powerful and complete. Her muscular spasms pulled him along after her for his much-needed release. It felt like his ejaculation would never come as pulses of orgasm built higher and higher in his groin until finally the semen came boiling up his shaft and spilled over, deep into her body, draining him and finally dulling his intense lust.

Reverently, he caressed her ass and stroked up her ribs, as slow pulses of pleasure continued to spike through both of them. She rested her forehead against the wall and her forearm as she waited to come back to herself, rubbing her ass sweetly against him. She straightened and turned to face him when she could find the strength to move again.

"Surprised?" she asked softly, nestling her face into his neck.

"You are always a mystery to me, Mistress." He felt her smile against his neck. And dared to pull her against him with a hand on the small of her back. "Anything to please you. Anything. You give me more than I can possibly give you."

"You've made a splendid start, pet. You please me a great deal." She wondered if his determination and trust would last, but knew now he was well worth giving the chance.

12