All Comments on 'Knocking Down Destiny's Door Ch. 01'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Love your story, keep um writing. Can't wait to see the next chapter.

pics52pics52over 12 years ago
Great! Great! Great!

My title says it all; Great! Great! Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not good

to me it was sort of boring didn't seem like there was any real love or affection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
.

This story was all over the place and was hard to fixate on the gist of it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This story wasn't all over the place at all, nor was it boring or lacking in love and affection. It's a tale of red hot, very hard motherfucking, with a friend witnessing the act and becoming aroused by it. Colleen will be offering her cunt to Brennan soon enough for some of the same! A first class story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very good start to I hope will be some hot descriptive sex with mom and her son

Now that Colleen knows all of the facts about her friend, what is she going to do?

Nicely written and edited, and smooth reading.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting start but...

You need to work with an editor for your laughable spelling and to tighten the flow. I'm going to check out Ch 02 and see where this goes - in terms of writing style. We all know where the story is headed. I don't mind an extra guest mom but if it starts to involve a whole swarm of folks, I'm out.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

As an avid reader of mutually consensual incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son, I find this story interesting because it is the first one I have read which involves an independent, non-related third party. In real life, it would be interesting to find out how mentally and emotionally mature the individuals would be. Likewise, it would be interesting to see how solid the ego, sense of self, and id each person has.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous