All Comments on 'Knox County Ch. 08'

by Rehnquist

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent Story!

Superb writing and story telling! Your characters come to life. Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter...the cliffhanger is killing me. I'm a sucker for happily ever after endings so I'm really hoping everyone is ok. I love the complex relationships that you've developed between all of the characters. And all of the couples work well together and seem to compliment their partner, although initially I was surprised at some of the pairings; you made it work. So glad you are finishing this story!

Gault002Gault002almost 15 years ago
Correction

Love the story. Just to be nitpicky - In chapter 8, the scene with cyntia and david. At one point he unzips her skirt and pulls it down her legs. SHortly after, he turns her around, bends her over the counter, and lifts her skirt over her arms?

dliterdliterover 14 years ago
cliffhanger and happy endings!

Agree 100% I don't want to wait too long on a cliffhanger and I likewise love happy endings! The only one of this group who should die is the shooter! Try to tie it up with everybody being happy and loving, seems like they have all grown into mature individuals and deserve the chance to have a lifetime of happiness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tell me there's more, PLEASE?

Love your developement of individual characters. I just found you and now realize that the end hasn't been posted and the last chapter was 6/09. Can you tell us if you plan to complete Knox County? Are there any other stories on the way? Have you written anything else? Really enjoy your work.

AverageBearAverageBearover 14 years ago
Well done once again, Rehnquist!

I'd missed this installment after reading the first 7 chapters last spring. This series continues to rank among the best I've ever read. Now with the cliffhanger, you have me anxious once again to see how the story ends. Kudos and looking forward to the (hopefully happy) finale!

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Wow

You suddenly hung us all out to dry. I can't believe, but in real life......

Good thing that the last chapter is posted!

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Well maybe I was wrong...

Hope not.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Good

It was getting a bit syrupy and mostly erotic. Good twist, a cliffhanger.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

It is mind boggling when you think of the sexual connections between each of these characters. Love the drama at the end. Very powerful.

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngabout 10 years ago
Oohhh nicely done!

Yikes! Loved it! Unexpected twist. Sorry short note, need to get to chapter 9

Ty ty ty ty!!.

DoctimeDoctimeover 9 years ago
CLIFF......HANGER

On to chapter nine. ;-)

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
OMFG!

I think BOTH Will and Sean are shot, hopefully they survive, but I see there is a funeral in the last chapter, so I'm worried.

But then again, there are two weddings, Sean and Aimee and Will and Elizabeth? So I'm hopeful!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 9 years ago
Been waiting

A druggy shithead that doesn't try to get even?

nah

Smart enough to shoot Tim in the back like a real criminal?

nah

Capable of aiming a gun from past point blank range?

nah

Gonna hit Tim?

nah

Who will he hit? Well, you only have three really good good guys.

One is pretty much a cuckold, loving wife or not, wish him the best or not, just that's what he is.

I figured Sean - since he would be with Aimee.

dammit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow, didn't see that coming

Five out of five. Really didn't see that ending coming. I should have in hind sight. Great writing. Cheers Steve

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

Tracking down every angle in this storyline. Five stars.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventurealmost 2 years ago

Love this chapter the evolution of flawed characters from bad to at least some kind of redemption.

The sex has been erotic but while varied a little repetitious and slows down the story. I know this is fiction & fantasy but in my experience anal sex is more enjoyable and just as sexy if not more so with proper preparation & hygiene.

My wife & I were together 35 years and didn’t start anal until after 20 or so. We heard about proper preparation from the Playboy channel on Sirius Radio. Starting without an enema can be messy and a big turn off. However, bending her over using an enema bottle while penetrating her vaginally produced some of her best orgasms, then when she gave the safe word letting her run to the bathroom. After that using lube fingers and a proportionate size glass dildo made it easy and pleasant for both to go right to work. I found having to go slow and hold inside till she got adjusted could make me loose my erection. Let the dildo do that. Just a little real life advice kids lol.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Shooting makes no sense. I assume it was George, thus he should shoot Will. Unless it's the guy that was pepper sprayed with "unknown" escort from way earlier then he should have shot Elizabeth. SO, I am totally confused just when there could be 3 happy couples.

Martyr2002Martyr20028 months ago

I Know this is the wrong chapter for this comment, but my computer spazzed out and now I can't find the rights spot. It's about David and Cynthia trying for a baby at 40. I can tell you right now from personal experience that it is a bad idea. The chance of having a baby with Autism ( we have one), or with a neural tube defect ( we lost one), or with Down's Syndrome is much higher the older you wait. Depending on your ethinic back ground ( people like us suffer from Founder Effects in our population its an island thing) it could be even higher than average.

I know this is fantasy but it still needs bits of realism to make it readable. I've been told by my daughter who is training as a practical nurse, that pregancies after 35 are actually considered "Geriatric Pregnancies" so really 40 is way to late to deliberatly try for a baby. Our genetic contributions are getting more and more degraded by age. It's just not a good idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous