Kojak: Sun, Sea, Sand and Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning to me," he whispered giving Theo a mischievous smile.

With a growl, Theo rolled them over to the musical sound of Bobby's laughter, which continued even as Theo loomed over his more diminutive lover.

"Love you, baby," Theo rasped before swooping to capture Bobby's lips. He used a knee to part Bobby's thighs, grinding his thick hard flesh against Bobby's more slender arousal. Theo relished the moan breathed into his mouth from his young lover and the slender hands that roamed over his back and shoulders.

"Want to taste you, baby," Theo growled.

"Me, too," Bobby affirmed.

Carefully, the bigger man moved to straddle Bobby so that he was poised over Bobby's groin whilst his own dripping member was positioned above the smaller man. Bobby was less adept than Theo. The older man felt a strong hand grasp the base of his shaft whilst the head was enveloped in warm wetness. The gentle sucking and rhythmic stroking would soon bring Theo to a joyous completion and Theo was determined to pleasure his mate equally. As the smouldering embers of arousal were fanned into a fire of desire, Theo ensured he neither neglected Bobby's hardness nor allowed the young man to edge into ecstasy. He released Bobby's shaft to moan his lover's name as he found his release in Bobby's gentle mouth. Regaining his senses, Theo now focussed on Bobby's pleasure. His hands moved to cup Bobby's cheeks, kneading the taut globes as Theo's mouth worked the young man's eager erection. He slid two fingers into his mouth and as he inhaled Bobby to the root, pressed the slick digits into Bobby's tight rosette.

Pinned beneath him, Bobby tried to buck and writhe as the erotic intruders sank into him, seeking his hidden jewel. As they located his sweet spot and rubbed gently, Bobby was unable to resist his lover's demands. With a scream of Theo's name, his crème filled Theo's ravenous mouth. Bobby's body went limp as Theo finally allowed his sated organ to slip from his mouth to lie damp and spent. He moaned as Theo fused their mouths, pressing the last of Bobby's release into the smaller man's mouth. As Bobby swallowed his lover's offering, he sucked languidly at Theo's tongue.

"Love you, Theo," Bobby panted as they finally parted.

"Love you, too, baby," Theo replied. He moved them to cradle Bobby tightly to his chest. "Rest a little longer, Bobby," he encouraged. "We can breakfast in town. Do a little shopping and then enjoy the rest of the day on the beach."

Sounds wonderful," Bobby agreed dreamily.

It was evening by the time the lovers returned home. As Theo dropped their case, he enveloped Bobby in a warm embrace and kissed him softly.

"I have something for you, Theo," Bobby said as he was released. He held out a small black box. "To keep you safe out there," Bobby explained as Theo gazed at the small gold St Christopher medal. "You could wear it on one of your waistcoat chains."

"Thank you, Bobby," Theo said huskily. "I bought this for you. It's jade," he added unnecessarily as Bobby extracted the charm from its box. "It's the Chinese symbol for love." He gave a small grunt in response to the double armful of Bobby as he was thanked.

"It's beautiful," Bobby enthused.

"I got you something else, baby," Theo added as he picked up the carrier bag dropped by the case. "We need to open this in the bedroom."

Theo positioned himself in the chair as Bobby began to open his other gift. The older man able to see Bobby's expressive face as the box was opened and the contents seen for the first time. He smiled widely at the gasp of pleasure and delight as Bobby took in the nature of the gift. Theo's eyes never left the ravishing sight of Bobby stripping. He relished the vision of the lithe, toned physique, the light dusting of body hair and the sleek curves as Bobby's body was fully exposed. Theo nodded approvingly as Bobby donned his gift.

The shirt was sheer and scoop necked. A thin tie dictated how low the neckline dipped and prevented the garment from sliding from the body. Across the neckline and scattered over the fabric were silver sequins. The sequins glittered in the same way the ocean had glittered on Bobby's skin as he had emerged from the sea and Theo could feel himself harden at the sight. It was barely long enough to cover the younger man's endowments, but as Theo didn't intend for anyone else to see his beloved in the shirt, it hardly mattered. Two dark circles gave away the location of Bobby's nipples and there was no disguising the dark patch between Bobby's thighs. Theo licked his lips unconsciously as he saw the material tenting at bobby's crotch.

Moving to his feet, Theo stripped slowly. As his body was exposed, the bigger man deliberately flexed his muscles, knowing the primal display would arouse Bobby further. He stalked predatorily towards the fascinated young man who seemed unable to move or take his eyes from his older lover. Theo scooped Bobby unresistingly into his arms, briefly cradling him to his chest before laying Bobby on their bed. Theo covered the supine young man, his hands moving over and under the sheer shirt.

"This always feels so right, Theo," Bobby whispered gazing with adoration into Theo's eyes.

"Always, Bobby," Theo agreed. He pressed his lips against Bobby's sliding his tongue past unresisting lips. He moved to suck each irresistible nipple through the fabric before assisting his lover in removing the garment. Both men needed the skin on skin contact and were panting their mutual need.

"Need you, Theo, please," Bobby begged.

"You got me, baby." Theo groaned as Bobby lay back, pulling his legs up and apart to display his need and to offer his body unreservedly to his dominant mate. Theo ran a finger from the root to the tip of Bobby's leaking shaft and licked off the fluid gathered. He then reached for the velvety sac, carefully separating and squeezing together the precious ovals it protected. His fingers then trailed of the sensitive puckered skin of Bobby's tiny entrance.

At the moan of desire from the smaller man, Theo leant down and kissed the pink rosette. Theo's tongue then teased at the opening before delving inside to taste and tease the younger man. He coated his finger with lube and as his tongue flickered around the entrance to Bobby's body, he slid the slick digit inside. Meeting no resistance, Theo inserted a second finger as his tongue laved ay Bobby's sac. Finally, Theo inserted a third, scissoring to ensure Bobby was ready to accept his sex. Coating his throbbing shaft, Theo poised at the glistening portal.

"Love you, Bobby," he groaned as he pushed into searing, slick tightness.

"Love you, Theo," Bobby moaned canting his hips to accept all of Theo's flesh. He wrapped his arms around Theo's powerful shoulders and his legs around the solid waist. He felt Theo's thrusts go deeper as his lover pistoned hard and fast into his body and cried aloud as Theo stimulated his prostate repeatedly. A strong hand captured his leaking arousal and began to pump it in time with the feral thrusts.

A strangled cry of Theo's name coincided with Bobby's seed fountaining over Theo's hand to anoint their bodies. As Bobby reached his climax, his channel clenched and contracted around Theo's shaft. Theo grunted and pushed as deep inside the precious young man as possible before throwing back his head and with a primeval roar flooding Bobby's still convulsing body with his hot seed. Dropping his head, his mouth fastened onto Bobby shoulder nipping sharply before sucking hard. He dimply registered the yelp from his mate and laved the bruise with his tongue in silent apology. As Theo came back to his senses, he peppered the beautiful face with butterfly kisses.

Bobby loved the way Theo expressed tenderness. He loved the way the dominant male made him feel safe, loved and cherished. He loved being marked as belonging to the older man. As Theo moved to lie alongside the satiated younger man, Bobby nestled close into strong arms.

"So beautiful, baby and all mine," Theo said possessively.

"Only ever yours, Theo," Bobby affirmed.

"Mine," Theo echoed in a low growl as he nuzzled the new mark of passion and possession. He had avoided marking the younger man since the accident, but felt Bobby now sufficiently recovered. His fingers gently traced over the mark.

"Missed you doing that, love," Bobby said dreamily. "Love knowing I'm yours." He moved to suck at a thick dark nub, sated and sleepy and aware he would soon be overwhelmed by post-coital lassitude.

Theo smiled as he kneaded the back of Bobby's neck. He could let his mate sleep for a while before they ate. The realities of the world could remain at bay until the next morning. He felt the lax weight of his now sleeping mate and tightened his hold around his precious bundle wishing he could always keep Bobby safe and secure. However, Theo was content to know at that moment they were both safe and sated and Bobby was where he belonged: in his lover's arms.

12