Koochee'moya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too much?" Brenda asked.

"Huh? Yeah. Sorry."

It's alright. Here, you don't want it all over your pajamas." Brenda said, unbuttoning the top two buttons and spreading the shirt open for her, far enough to expose the top of her purple lace bra with the flimsy, low topped cups. Melanie's fingers were playing in a thick smearing of the lotion, most of it between her well tanned, firm breasts.

"It's all gooey," she commented with a short giggle afterwards.

"Just spread it around, up on your boobs," Brenda instructed, watching Melanie as she began slowly smearing it around above her little bra, worn especially for Twilight that evening. "They've gotten bigger, haven't they?"

"Yup," Melanie confirmed, suddenly catching her father's eye, smiling brightly at him with her chest stuck out and adding, "Hi, Daddy."

"Hey, Mel," Stuart answered, looking back at the screen as his heart pounded.

Brenda didn't seem to notice how he'd been staring at their daughter, she being once again enraptured by the screen as the star of the movie was being roughly seduced by the man who may have killed her boss. Then Stuart found himself distracted too as the woman's shirt was pulled open, the killer (?) grabbing her tit after with a hungry leer.

Randy continued to watch Melanie, absently rubbing the arm resting on the end of the couch, then using that one to rub the other as his dick hardened further. She looked up and saw him, her eyes going to his efforts to relieve the tickly itch.

"Mom, Randy needs some cream."

"Mmmm," Brenda replied, still watching the woman on screen, now being held helplessly against a wall as her strapless bra was jerked down to her waist. "Come here, sweetie, I'll help you."

"I-I'm good, Mom."

She looked around for a second to see him rubbing his arm, a slightly nervous expression on his face as Stuart said, "Now, there's a set of tits."

Melanie laughed again, looking at her father in admiration as he watched the woman on screen, rubbing lotion over her own C-cup tits and thinking that her dad would probably like them, too.

Rolling her eyes, but with a smile of satisfaction in picking a movie they all liked, she said, "Don't be silly, Randy, I see you rubbing your arms. It's the heat, come here."

After a moment's hesitation, he looked at his father, this time not getting a reaction at all as Stuart continued watching the television. He rose in what seemed like a halting, jerky collection of movements, his muscles tightened, feeling his half hard member flop against the front of his gym pants. Silently cursing himself for not wearing briefs, he moved forward to the cushion of blankets and pillows.

"That's it, just,... sit down here," Brenda said, taking his tanned arm after he'd settled in to apply a large glop directly to it.

She began moving it around, working it in and glancing at the screen, somehow only now aware of how moist her vagina had become, faintly curious about what would possess her to play this movie in front of her children.

Once her mother put the bottle down, Melanie picked it up again, the movement catching her father's attention. She flashed him another happy smile and calmly undid the last two buttons on her top, spreading it as her mother had done, only this time exposing her bra contained breasts entirely. As he watched, she squirted a full dollop down each cup, put the bottle down and began rubbing it in through the flimsy lace, subtly gasping, her knee reflexively jumping when she got to where Stuart assumed her nipples were.

Stuart became rock hard at this sight. Obviously, he'd never seen his daughter's chest like this before, had never even thought of his daughter in this way, despite knowing she was a very attractive young woman, but now,...

The overage of the lotion bled through the darkened, purple lace as she worked it back in, pulling the small cups along with her hands easily over her fully lubricated skin. Her teeth gently held a bit of her bottom lip as she watched herself work, back arched, legs crossed Indian style. Yes, his daughter, he thought, was a very pleasing little squaw, indeed.

Brenda, meanwhile, had become distracted from the television by Randy's young, strong arms. She lingered on his biceps, her slippery palms taking their time while her fingers worked delicately. She switched to his other arm to repeat the process with it, catching him staring. She looked down to where his deep brown eyes were fixed and saw that her bathrobe had come partly open. He was looking directly at her deep cleavage, the insides of both her breasts completely visible in the frail, pink scrap she wore. She wasn't overly alarmed by this, but more by the suddenly obvious tent pole in his gym pants. There was a sizeable, darkened wet patch where the cotton strained over what must have been an above average length of penis, possibly larger than Stuart's.

She looked up at him, her son obviously aware that he'd been caught staring at his mother's chest with an erection as his reddened face turned away from hers. She found this adorable of him, a strange sort of return to the time when he was her little boy, not the rough, cursing and swearing, always absent young man he'd turned into.

She rose to her knees and moved forward to whisper reassuringly in his ear, "It's okay, sweetie, I understand."

Her chest and bra still showing the odd white smear, Melanie had moved on to her belly, leaving two very erect nipples behind to poke obscenely out from behind the lace, the very tops of her areolas having slipped above their cups.

"It feels so good," she murmured.

Stuart realized she knew he was watching, probably knew that he was drooling over her, too. She was making it very hard not to and the sudden, further realization that his son was staring at his mother's cleavage didn't help. It was as much of a turn-on, somehow.

"Your mom's got big tits, eh Son?"

Randy looked up at his father's knowing grin in surprise, as if he'd been startled from a different universe, but nodded his reply.

"Stuart,..." Brenda lightly admonished.

"Biggest nipples you've ever seen," her husband added with a wink as he rubbed at the back of his hands.

"Mm-mm. Koochee'moya," Melanie breathed as she ran her hands up her own sides, back still arched and stretching.

Stuart couldn't take any more when his attention was put back on his daughter and her personal activities. She sensually massaged her waist, pajama top wide open as he moved from the couch and down to the nest the two women had made while shrugging off his bathrobe.

"Do you want me to do your back, honey?"

She looked up at him as he settled next to her, giving him another happy smile and answered simply.

"Oh, yes, Daddy."

She unfolded her legs and got to her knees, thighs spread a little with her back to him. He gingerly took the collar of her pajama top in his hands and slipped it over her shoulders, down and lost to the blankets and pillows where it was forgotten before it even landed there. She handed him the bottle and he applied two full pumps to the palm of his hand before beginning to rub it in at her shoulders while she held her medium length, dark hair for him.

"Mmmm. Do my neck, too, okay?"

"Sure, honey."

Brenda's slippery fingers had worked their way inside the arm holes of Randy's snug undershirt, inviting her palms along behind them. She pushed them in further, covering his chest, not daring to pause at his nipples, but moving up and on to his well toned shoulders. Still on her knees and between his legs, Brenda's cleavage was only a few inches from his face and she thrilled at how he preferred looking at it, rather than the younger, somewhat more fit beauty on the screen.

"Does that feel good, sweetie?" she asked in the softest voice.

" ... Yeah. It's,... really nice, Mom."

"Let's take this shirt off, so we can get your belly, hm?"

She didn't wait for an answer, rather grabbed the bottom of the shirt and began pulling it up to his chest without thinking anything of it. He didn't answer anyway, only raised his arms to aid her. She got an exciting surprise when Stuart passed her the bottle, seeing him rub the lotion into Melanie's back with a clearly seen erection in his pajama bottoms. They both smiled at one another, then kissed passionately for a moment before they returned their attentions to their children.

Another exciting surprise came when Randy reached his hands out and pulled her bathrobe further apart, then pushed it down off her shoulders.

He openly beheld her DDs, two sizes larger since she began menopause, (an odd side effect that she found nowhere in the myriad of online information pertaining to her condition) and how they were seductively supported by the straining spaghetti straps and the translucent silk they were attached to.

She smiled understandingly at him, horny as hell as he looked at her in the little number that was meant for his father, and said, "You like your mom's boobs?"

It was as much assumption as it was a question and he nodded, saying, "Yeah, they're nice and big. I can see your nipples, too and they're like Dad said."

He could indeed see a lot more now, transfixed at how the insides of them touched each other, how they appeared ready to fall out of the 'cups' of her lingerie. Their amazingly erect nipples were big enough that the filmy garment barely covered them. Next to her ribs, the outsides of her impressive, surprisingly still perky tits were also bare and it was quite apparent that the garment was meant for a woman with a smaller bust line. The bottom hem barely covered her crotch as she knelt there in front of him and he could see she was wearing a pair of pink bikini panties that looked also to be see-through behind the translucent silk.

She continued to smile as she measured out a sizable portion of the white cream to begin smearing it over his chest and belly, her fingers trembling as she saw that his nipples were also erect. She looked down in his lap again as she played her thumb over said nipples, seeing that if anything, he was even harder, the dark patch larger.

"Ohh, Randy, sweetie, your cock,..." she breathed without thinking.

He didn't answer, only took the bottle and, in a horny daze, splurted two full pumps of its contents into one hand, pausing before delivering two more. Rubbing them together for a second, he hesitantly touched his mother's chest, palms flat and began slowly moving it around. As he did this, Brenda stuck her ass out, arching her back as his hands worked their inevitable way to her breasts and nipples.

"Ohh,... oh, sweetie. Mommy likes that," Brenda sighed, getting a sudden mental image of his big, hard cock between her breasts, pumping and pumping until-

"Do you like my boobs, Daddy?"

"Oh,... yes, honey," Stuart sincerely assured her.

The thin straps of her bra had fallen down her arms during the course of his massaging her shoulders and much more areola was visible. As Brenda watched, Stuart slowly pulled the back of her pajama bottoms down, Melanie observing as the front quickly followed. He pulled them all the way down to her knees, the elastic waistband easily stretching the distance between them.

Melanie was wearing a micro thong, the small strip of blue lace barely covering her snatch, completely exposing the short, wide runway strip of dark pubic hair. From her father's perspective, there was only that nicely shaped, round ass with only the smallest purple strings to tell him she was wearing underwear at all.

Stuart took up the bottle and squirted three full pumps to his palm, rubbed his hands for the briefest instant, then put them at the top of his daughter's beautiful ass, rubbing in slow circles at first, then stroking up and down to eventually reach the bottoms of her cheeks. As he began to caress all over, passing his palms from one cheek to another, Melanie let out a trembling sigh, feeling the lotion collect in the crack of her ass, making that wonderfully gentle smacking sound again.

"Oh. ... Ooooh."

Stuart squeezed, kneaded and ran his hands everywhere, finally running his fingers down the crack of her ass to her soft moans, then working the lotion in there, too, spreading one of her cheeks with his spare hand.

"Ohh, Daddy!"

Randy's hands were also becoming better travelled. He rubbed the lotion in everywhere on his mother's chest, under the babydoll's straps, even under the silk, finally daring to allow his fingers to run down over her nipples. He grabbed both her tits and squeezed gently, flicking his thumb over her nipples again and again inside her babydoll.

"Uh-h! Sweetie,... let Mom pull your pants down, okay?"

"Yeah. I wanna show you my cock."

"Oh, baby, that's so naughty," she whispered, digging her fingernails into the waistband of his gym pants and working them down as he lifted himself for her. She slowed to a stop when they were halfway down his thighs, after watching his beautiful member bob free.

"Do you like it, Mom?"

" ... Oh,... Mommy loves it," she promised, seeing that it was indeed larger than Stuart's, probably by about two centimeters or more, and a little thicker, too.

She picked up the bottle, the plastic container a bit lighter now, and pumped out two full portions, the first on the front of his stiffened rod, the next at its base, just above his huge balls. Putting the bottle down, she leaned over and began smearing the lotion over his cock and balls with the pad of one, slow forefinger, making his hips twitch, his mouth utter the smallest gasps of electrified excitement. One of her breasts finally did slowly ooze from its slickened confines, allowing the other to fall out behind, the ineffective cups spread to their outsides as Randy watched all this disbelievingly.

"Ohh,... my tits,..."

He responded by grabbing them up in his hands again, squeezing them like he'd been doing, this time pinching her nipples.

"Ohh, sweetie. Oooooh."

Her fingers had found their way to his abnormally swollen balls where they continued to spread the lotion around, coating them before reaching around his shaft with her fingers, eventually taking the whole thing in her hand to lightly work the rest of the lotion around. He groaned softly now, still playing with her freed breasts, twisting her nipple pleasurably.

"I love you, Mom!" he gasped with ragged breath.

She locked her lips to his mouth, her slippery chest pressing against his as his arms encircled her waist. They kissed so passionately, Brenda totally lost in this young man, her son with the rippling muscle, the hunter, the strong, noble warrior. Surely, all the pretty young squaws would want their hands on him and she felt honoured to be with him, to have his body, especially honoured that he wanted hers.

"Mmmmmmm," she swooned, gripping a little harder as she continued pumping his rod, his hands now wandering from her back, down to her ass.

Melanie watched Brenda with Randy, pleased to see her so happy, excited beyond belief at the sight of her mother's hand slowly stroking his heavily lubricated prick.

Her father helped her excited condition a lot as he worked the lotion into her thighs, going all the way up to the tops of them, caressing and kneading with his capable hands, making her pelvis twitch with instinctual anticipation. He was doing a very good job everywhere, but she wished he would return his fingers to her tight anus again.

Instead, he returned to her back, under her bra strap, then over it, deftly releasing the catch as he did. Rubbing her back without that impediment, he watched over her shoulder as the cups slid down far enough to free her nipples. She felt his pajama bottoms touch her ass, then his hard pole beneath them, settling between her cheeks as his hands came around her sides, moving down to massage the fronts of her thighs and belly.

She watched him pull her bra the rest of the way down and off, sighing with excited apprehension that he would, jerking in surprise and gratification when he grabbed her nipples after. He pinched and played with them, tugging gently as she watched, mouth open to her moans, ass grinding subtly into her father's manhood. Her head lolled back and they shared a brief kiss and a breathless whisper from her.

"Ohhh, Daaa-! Ohhhh!"

He half turned to face her, she doing the same under his guiding hands before pushing her gently down to a sitting position before him. The sight that greeted him between her legs was enough to remove any and all hesitation that may have existed as she sat with her thighs spread as far as the pajama bottoms at her knees would allow. He took them in his hand and slowly pulled them down and as she stared at the front of his, allowing her thighs to spread further.

"Do you like my body?"

"Oh, yes, honey. Dad loves everything about you. You're his perfect girl."

His perfect girl smiled longingly up at him, pleased he saw her this way and reached for the bottle once again. As he watched, she worked the pump, landing a mass of lotion in her pubic hair, the next directly on the narrow front panel of her underwear, inhaling sharply with each contact of the thick goo. She let out a low, naughty giggle as she placed the short nozzle down inside her panties and gave herself another full measure of the lotion.

Without thinking, Stuart began unbuttoning his pajama shirt, distractedly watching her as she leaned back on one arm, playing in the mess with two fingers, gasping and jumping a little at her own touch.

"Take all your clothes off, okay? I wanna see your cock."

That was Stuart's plan and he watched her pleased expression become even brighter when he pulled his pajama bottoms down for her. Without underwear, his cock bounced into view, the strongest, proudest thing she'd ever seen and there was no question that she wanted to play with it, wanted to make it hers.

Moving closer, she abandoned her creamy, wet pussy in favour of her father's stiff member, wiping her hands on the blanket under her before moving her mouth closer to his balls. Her knees bent, legs still spread, his finger began playing in her pubic hair as she planted the smallest, softest kiss where her existence began almost nineteen years earlier.

"Mmmmmmm!" Brenda moaned into Randy's mouth, his tongue prodding the inside of hers as his greasy hands spread her ass cheeks wide.

Then his fingers were suddenly between them, just below her sopping pussy with one directly on her flower. Her back arched again and she pushed into him harder, playing with his cockhead with her knuckles softly brushing his abdomen.

Before she knew it, he was pushing against her and she found herself on her back, Randy over her and between her spread legs, his lotion smeared prick hanging parallel with his well defined abs underneath him. He looked her over hungrily before pulling the bottom of her babydoll up, looking at her gauzy thin panties and her spread lips behind them. Her clitoris had extended to an erection slightly longer than even that of her nipples and made a small impression against the soft, wet, pink mesh.

"Ohh,..." he sighed, spreading her legs further with his firm, patient hands on her inner thighs. "You're so beautiful."

She grabbed her breasts and began fondling them, her eyelids fluttering as she touched her nipples, he grabbing his cock and pumping as he looked.

"Ohh-h. Baby, are you going to do naughty things to Mommy?" she almost begged.

Her answer was his hand touching the place where her shaved pussy hair would be, caressing briefly before moving down to boldly, yet lightly feel her soaked lips. He passed her distended clitoris on the way, making her jump and cry out, then writhe as his hand explored everywhere else, dragging the mesh back and forth over it.