Koochee'moya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,251 Followers

"Ah-! I'm gonna do whatever I want with you."

"Ohh, god! Oh, sweetie, my clit!" she called out at his fingers' abrupt return there.

"Oh, Mom! Uhhhkk- ggaaaaa!" he answered as his cock erupted.

Shot after shot hit the front of her panties as she strained to watch, cooing loudly, almost laughing giddily at how she was so deliciously, lovingly soiled by her own son. She could feel the massive, sticky load dripping down her crotch when he was done, tickling and tantalizing her already raw senses as he recovered himself enough to speak.

"I'm gonna play with your body all night, Mom," he panted just before easily tearing the front of her panties open.

This was one of the best parts of Brenda's experience, being used and taken like this, by him of all people. Now his fingers were inside the gaping hole he'd opened in her panties and stroking her lips directly, returning to her love button off and on as she groaned out loud. Randy slowly began inserting a finger between her lips, seeking out her canal in the continued exploration of his mother's body.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Randy, baby! Ohhhh! You'll make Mommy cum!"

He inserted another finger when he reached his second knuckle and continued pushing, loving how she rolled her pelvis into his hand as she cried out such dirty things with her tits in her hands. He began rubbing around her swollen clitoris with his thumb as he drove his fingers deeper, constantly brushing and nudging it, pressing gently around it and driving her wild. At this point, Mommy couldn't have refused him if she'd tried.

His fingers now inside her to the knuckles, he started slowly working them around, dipping his thumb just below her button and pushing up slowly, experiencing his mother's wanton reaction and even more turned on by the fact his father was right there to witness his playtime with Mom. He looked around to see if he was watching and was surprised to see him absent from the couch. Glancing around further, he soon located him and he was indeed watching.

Melanie thought that kissing her father's balls was the best thing in the world. It sent a thrill across her senses, sped her heart up at the very knowledge that she was doing it. Her kissing soon gave way to gentle sucking, then unabashed licking as his fingers slowly stroked her pussy up and down, always passing through her lotion matted, pubic hair.

She looked up at him as if asking permission as her fingers snaked between his belly and the back of his hardened phallus, holding it there as she slowly, almost tentatively licked her way up the front of his shaft. He looked down in agonized ecstasy to see that his balls not only felt abnormally swollen, but actually were. While not grossly oversized, they were definitely larger than he'd ever seen them and this, he realized, was where the sweet agony was coming from.

"Ohh, honey, yeah!" Stuart hissed in a thick voice. "Lick your dad's cock all over like a good girl!

"Mmmmm!" she replied, sucking just below his cockhead as his fingers pushed at the blue lace that only covered half her lips, driving it down between them where they tangled, soaked in her young essence and her mother's lotion.

He stroked her delectably bare lips as she licked that same spot and, when he came as suddenly as Randy did, it was with repeated, hoarse yells for the sight of each shot leaping into the air and coming back down on Melanie's upturned forehead and face. She flinched each time, batting her eyelashes when a particularly heavy shot landed there, but kept on licking that spot, crying out herself as his fingers invaded her canal in defiance of the defeated micro thong.

"Oo-ohh, Melanie!" he expressed in a broken groan as, undaunted, she began licking and kissing his cockhead before he was even quite finished.

He fingerfucked her slowly at first, pushing deeper until his fingers could go no further before touching her G spot. Her body jerked as she yelped a high note, pausing her tongue's attention to a puddle of precum as it formed before popping his head into her mouth and sucking, still massaging with her tongue.

Her twisted thong ground against her clitoris as a third finger went in on the other side of it and she howled around his cock, her father's other hand in her hair, slowly pushing her down further on him until she choked just a little. She held him like that, suddenly looking up at him with wide eyes.

Stuart couldn't get over how good it was with Melanie, couldn't get over how sexy she looked with his cock in her mouth, his jism running down her face and in her lovely, dark hair. He never once questioned how he could still be so hard, still so turned on, especially after such an eruption of his seed, but only noted the relief in his balls.

He rubbed her clitoris for her, hearing the wonderful smacking of the lotion while she squirmed wildly to his touch, howling again around his cock as saliva leaked out of her mouth and down her chin. Taking a fistful of her hair, he gently pulled her off while she maintained pressure all the way, sucking until her lips slid off the end of his prick with a lewd slurp.

"Oh, Daddy, I'm gonna cum! Ohhhh! Daaa-! Ohhhhhh!?,... AHHH! AHHH! OH, FUCK! OH, DADDY!"

She went down on his cock again, this time pumping its girth and length with her small hand as she sucked voraciously, squeezing his thigh with her other, squealing her orgasm to his thick meat.

Stuart happened to see Randy watching this, his eyes wide, two fingers up his mother's twat. Brenda was obviously enjoying herself and he could tell she was close to orgasm, as she desperately toyed with her big breasts and nipples. He came again when he saw Randy's cum all over her pretty, pink panties, looking down in orgasmic shock to see his daughter hungrily swallowing his hot spunk. As she audibly gulped and moaned, a rather copious amount escaped from the corners of her mouth to run down to her chest.

As though this was some kind of incentive for him, Randy turned back to Brenda and, hesitating only a moment, leaned forward and began licking her lips. He closed his eyes as he tasted her, his fingers still inside and loving it, taking more and more, suddenly bathing her clitoris with his tongue and getting a mouthful of a healthy squirt as she came then and there.

Brenda thrashed and screamed as though someone were cutting her arm off, experiencing the best orgasm of her life and wanting it to never end, desperately thanking Koochee'moya for her son, whoever that was. She opened her eyes to see him still licking and sucking from between her legs, not satisfied until a few minutes later. He was crawling further up her body, his thighs above her legs and straddling her waist now.

Randy looked down at his mother, pausing his forward movement to grab the front of her babydoll. He used it to wipe all the excess lotion from his cock and balls, moaning at the feel of this procedure. He finished, leaving a darkened, greasy stain on her lingerie and continued crawling forward until his cock touched the bottom lip of her open, eager mouth.

With her hands on his firm ass, she helped him forward, closing her lips around his cock and sucking dutifully. Soon, with his crotch directly above her face, he was fucking her mouth as her head reclined on a thick pillow, her hands still on his ass, pulling him into her with every one of his downward thrusts.

This wasn't the first time Randy had received a blowjob, but he found it to be, without a doubt, the best. She seemed to like the abusive manner in which he used her mouth and even wanted more. He leaned back after enjoying this for a short time and took the back of her head in his hand, looking down lovingly at her as he continued to pump softly, seeing his expression mirrored in her lustful eyes. He spurted a thick, voluminous shot into her mouth as he opened his and wailed. Another and another followed as Brenda gladly swallowed all she could, the rest backing violently out of her mouth in two small geysers, sticking to her chin and upper lip, running down her cheek with a tickle to her ears.

He pulled it out and she groaned, her mouth open and showing teeth and tongue still coated with his sperm.

"Uhh,... Oh, fuck, Mom!"

"Uhnnn?" she managed in a daze, looking back up at him and knowing he was still as unsatisfied as she was.

Randy was in a daze of his own, still not quite believing what he was doing to his mother, was going to do to her, and confused as to how he could have two orgasms in a row like that. As far as he knew, this wasn't natural for a man and he wondered if his mother could actually be that hot. In the end, though, it didn't matter. In the end, the only thing that mattered was using her to get off with and, that in mind, he made his way back down her body.

She felt him grab her leg, half hauling, half pushing her soft hips on their side while her shoulders remained flat on the blankets. She allowed him to raise her leg, once again completely exposing her bare snatch to him. When he began lining his rocket up to it, she let out a long, low moan that was diluted with the barest, giddy laugh of anticipation.

To Randy, it was as if his cock almost stretched itself longer, straining for her opening as though the sight of its proximity teased it. He held her leg, straightened at the knee, straight up, toes pointing to the ceiling as he briefly touched his head to her lips before plunging his cock slowly into her.

"Oh, Randy! You're such a bad boy! Oh, Randyyy!"

Melanie had gotten to her knees, facing her father after taking his second load and was lovingly spreading large amounts of lotion all over his body. She rubbed it into his chest and back, her bare breasts pressing against him with his still hard cock trapped against her abdomen, her hands caressing and massaging their way to his ass.

Stuart's hands now roamed over his daughter's body at will, frequently visiting the special place between her legs and her tight little asshole, which she clearly enjoyed having rubbed. They kissed deeply, she rubbing his asshole too, making him flinch as she was. They moaned into one another's mouths, sharing tongues and rhythmically grinding Stuart's cock between them to some unheard, slow drum beat.

He broke contact with her mouth and grabbed her thighs with both hands. With a swift movement, he jerked her from her knees so that her perfect tits were in his face. Her legs immediately wrapped around his middle, ankles clasped at his back, so that she found herself sitting in his hands, hers resting on his shoulders as she looked down at him for a moment. He allowed her to slide down his chest until his cock neatly slipped just inside her opening, making Melanie gasp out loud, her pretty mouth and eyes wide as father and daughter beheld one another.

"Awww!" she bellowed as Stuart allowed her to slip a little further down. "Awwwww! Awwwwwww, Daaaddy!"

She was so tight. He couldn't remember ever having a pussy this tight, nor a fuck as good as Melanie was. He invaded her little asshole with his pinky finger, only to the first knuckle and continued to allow her to slide down his chest until he firmly bottomed out inside her.

The sensation of her father's cock filling her so fully took away Melanie's breath, her sense of reason flying out of her head with it. She could only goggle at him as she experienced the fullness of his length after the slow, inevitable completion of its entry. This, along with his finger playing with her other hole, was enough to bring her to orgasm again in moments.

Stuart watched her cry out uncontrollably again and again, her already tight canal gripping his pole tighter over and over as she climaxed. Impaled and helpless to stop his actions if she wanted to, he spread his knees and jerked her up a little ways again, only far enough so that his cockhead wouldn't leave her lips, so he could slowly let her down as he did before. She never really stopped crying out after her orgasm and showed no signs of letting up a minute later, when he began gently bouncing her up and down a little.

Very soon, Stuart's persistent cries joined those of Melanie's.

Brenda issued a high pitched tone as she watched her son's penis disappear, inch by inch, up inside of her. When he was in all the way, even pressing a little to be sure, their eyes met again and she saw that adorable expression on his face as he toned a low, almost helpless note. He caressed her leg and began kissing her calf as he drew out to begin a slow, solid grind that put his mother over the edge in no time.

It was so good, just like in the movies they' been watching and so much more. It was the feel of him inside of her, every detail of him mapping themselves out to her insides with overwhelming intensity. Her pelvis undulated with him, matching his slow, powerful thrusts, her cries breaking to hoarse grunts every time he pressed against her cervix, grinding and withdrawing to repeat the process over and over.

In less than a minute, they orgasmed together, Randy yelling while plunging deep, twisting hard figure eights, Brenda shrieking wildly.

And he didn't stop.

It seemed an impossible dream to Brenda, the very thing she'd been gagging for in the past two years and, best of all, there was nothing to do but whatever he wanted.

He crawled over top of her, between her legs without his prick ever leaving her pussy, and dug his arms under her back so he could grip her firmly by the backs of her shoulders. He adopted a new rhythm, a clit mashing pace and force, his mother's renewed, broken howls filling the room as she was held firmly in place against his own power.

Brenda's hands encircled his waist as she spread her legs as far apart as she could get them, angling her crotch for optimum penetration from underneath him, so he could bang her as efficiently as possible, to as many orgasms as possible. Her head lolled, eyes rolling but catching the image of her daughter on all fours. Her little panties were gone and her knees were spread, back arched as she looked behind her with such a slutty expression for her father, who was just then breaching her pouty lipped, soaked vagina from behind.

Stuart woke with a start to a light hand on his wrist. He looked up to see his wife, Brenda, looking down on him. She was wearing her bathrobe and appeared as though she'd been exercising in it,... or something.

Brenda watched as her husband's eyes grew wide after that initial moment one experiences when first waking, where a person is without memory of recent events before life comes flooding in for another day.

He looked like hell.

"Oh, my,... god,..." he whispered up at her.

She turned in a daze and sat at the other end of the couch, the place where Randy had started,... how many hours ago?

Looking at the small, curtained off window at the top of the wall wasn't much help, it probably being buried in snow and,... and he'd fucked his daughter. He had, in fact, fucked her senseless, many times.

She was in the nest of blankets, her pajamas back on, top buttoned crookedly as she hugged her knees, staring at her feet. Beside her was Randy, more or less imitating her posture, also clothed and not meeting anyone's eye.

Someone, probably his wife, had placed a blanket over his naked form, but this didn't diminish the fact that the fire had died (another possible reason the kids were hugging their knees, because the air was decidedly chilly now) and the TV and DVD were off, no pilot lights glowing softly in the gloom to say they were even powered. Of course, the generator had either kicked out, or run out of gas. Whenever that may have been.

"S- Stuart,... it's cold."

"Yeah."

After a moment, Randy got up and went to the fireplace, taking the poker and searching for live coals, looking around for some tinder. Brenda watched him concentrate on this task, probably using it to remove from his thoughts, for however long, the memory of all the things they'd done with one another.

"Uhh,..." Stuart tried, searching for something to say, looking at his wife and remembering the wanton slut she'd been with their son, her cum splashed mouth. "We, uhhh,... well, we gotta,... talk about this. Uhmm. Uhh,..."

"Why don't we just,... just wait on that a bit, Stuart?" Brenda monotoned. "Let's just,... I want to get cleaned up. We all do and I'm hungry. Please see to the,... the generator. Please?" I'll get something,... We'll eat and,... You know."

"Yeah."

Stuart found it wasn't easy digging Brenda's Subaru out by himself and extracting a decent amount of fuel, nor was it completely non destructive. Digging the box out and getting gas into the generator proved simple enough, however, priming the dry generator was another matter. He was glad of the work, though, glad to have something normal and sane to do in the face of all the abnormal and insane things he'd done with his daughter the night before. He was glad Randy wasn't there to help, Stuart not wanting to face up any more than the other three, and counted himself lucky to be separated from them for this time.

Earlier, a look at his watch had told him that it was mid afternoon of the next day and the worst case scenario where the blizzard was concerned seemed to be coming to fruition. The biting cold, shrieking gales numbed his face as tiny bits of icy snow seemed to embed themselves there, a billion of the tiniest needles making him glad to trade the discomfort without for even the discomfort that now existed within the house by the time he finally stumbled back into the garage.

He went directly to the refrigerator, removing from it a large portion of the ham Brenda had baked a few days before with the knife left there in the platter. After he was done this, he grabbed some more, then grabbed an apple, one of the ones that the twisted old tree had yielded that fall. Feeling a little better, he went to the bathroom and found a pan of warm water, soap, a face cloth and some towels, compliments of Brenda, no doubt.

Stuart ate the apple as he cleaned himself up in the cold, main floor bathroom, his heart pounding faster and faster as he took his time, not relishing the family meeting that would soon take place. Maybe Brenda could kick in with,... something. She seemed somewhat able to function usefully when he awoke, at any rate.

He finally went to the basement and entered the family room, eyes cast down and glad for the final chance to avoid their faces as he turned, bent and replaced the towel at the bottom of the door. At least, he noted, it was nice and warm again. He straightened up and turned around, thinking about how much more uncomfortable this scene would have been if it was cold enough to freeze a penguins-

Brenda and Melanie were sitting beside one another on the couch, his daughter's T-shirt pulled up to her neck, both her breasts out of their bra, his wife's blouse unbuttoned with her breasts displayed the same way. Neither of them wore anything below the waist, allowing them to easily play with each other's vaginas as they shared Randy's long, swollen cock.

The two women looked up at his entry with broad smiles that seemed to play with that wonderful, smoky scent that was in the air again.

"Oooh, Mel, honey,... here's our Chief now."

~~~~~~~~~~

Outside in the backyard, the snow covered apple tree that Koochee'moya gave to his original followers over five hundred years earlier weathered the storm as it had so many in the past, year after year, season after season. Its deeply buried, far reaching roots twisted ever so slightly in the earth below the frost line, carefully avoiding the underground plumbing that carried water from the nearby well to the wisely Earth entrenched, durable new lodge.

It had waited patiently, longer than one hundred and fifty years for another tribe to arrive, to replace the ones whose blood was tragically and so murderously spilled on the very earth the great tree had erected from. They were left to physically enrich the soil and the tree itself with everything of themselves that they could leave behind, aside from their memories, the only things of them that the tree could offer Koochee'moya, in the end.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,251 Followers