Kornthal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The adrenaline was pumping inside of me. My lungs felt huge and cavernous. My lips seemed to quiver out of control with the tingling that radiated through me. My hand was shaking. I leaned over Katie. I lifted her dress hem onto her back. A white G-string left most of her butt naked and exposed to the orange light bulb in the room. Everyone looked on rapt. I waited for two seconds, expecting out cries. Nobody cried wolf. I had made it, the lucky fortitude of staring down her bottom without getting into trouble.

The sect elder continued, "take off your belt and hold onto the buckle end." I slithered my belt through the jeans loops. It felt like Katie was cowering into a tighter ball close to my feet in anticipation of a sensation never felt before. I held the belt tight in one fist and the curled length in the other.

"Now, spank her."

"Really?!"

"Really!" the sect elder copied me in a voice of a teenage slang, like I was a dummy that needed confirmation for everything. The whole room erupted in laughter as the tension was released. I threw the belt end high into the air, drew the belt softly down, and let it fall onto Katie's ass with a gentle thud.

The sect elder smacked his hands together so hard in a clap that everyone's ear drums felt a harsh pop. The echo of the hand slap fell back and force between the barren walls three times, before it rang out. Everyone felt completely snapped out of whatever mood and thoughts they had before. "Hit as hard as you can," and he added an angry "really."

I felt terrified. I gripped the belt buckle tight in my hand. I looked deeply into Katie's blue eyes. She nodded at me, confirming with her whole being to follow the order. I exhaled hard, all of my air out. I took all my strength. To put that much determination into something made me lose the cap that I held on my anger. I always kept my anger and frustration in check, so that I would never act out. That's why I lived my life so gentle. However, to muster all my strength, to send that 100% never impulse to my muscles, I had to abandon myself control. I bit my lips harshly in a last effort to keep some of the anger inside. I felt like my eyes were sending black thunder clouds of anger out. And, the belt hit hard on Katie's butt. I could feel the crack in my ears. I saw the ripples in the flesh of her butt as the force dissipated. I felt this deeply cathartic release from having lashed out at something, someone.

At the same time, Katie erupted with guttural scream from the depth of her being. It wasn't a scream consciously formed. It was a scream quenched out of the deepest unfiltered inside. And, that scream was so real that I could feel it reverberate in my own skin. My own skin was tingling like pulled with hooks. It was such a strong contact high. It opened up the part of me, where I keep all my muffled screams locked up. All the times in my life, when I felt sad and hurt, I always shut in the screams with 'I'm fine.' And, Katie's scream came from that place. I love that place deeply. I don't let anyone know my pain, because I protect it from rude people, mindless people, and rejection. Her deep scream touched that places in me.

The sect elder had me lick Katie's ass with my belt like that over and over. The place of the first lash turned slightly red by the time that I had reached the fifth. It was like her flesh has a memory and slowly revealed the lashes over time. Katie was sobbing in emotional turmoil over my feet. Her tears were running over my foot. Her warm, wet lips were lapping my feet with complete abandon. Her face had turned so moist that everything on my feet was moist. Her hair had draped over my feet to keep in the moisture. I was such in the throes of emotion that I was sweating everywhere. I could not think a straight thought. I felt out of control.

When the sect elder made Katie move on, I was deeply in personal process. She threw small smile up at me through her watery eyes before she moved on. Reality kind of tore for me. I was busy with my emotions. Katie had a mellower time after the session with me. By the end, everyone gave her a group hug and congratulated her. I still had the photographic memories of her at my feet flashing through my mind.

By the evening, I was told by the sect guard that I was to sleep on the floor in my bedroom. More important sect leaders had arrived that deserved a spot in my large king sized bed. Luckily, I had two big fluffy, white carpets in my bedroom. It was kind of nice to feel the soft fur. Yet, it was strange to sleep with five other men on the floor and five men in my bed. My dad had left some time during the day without telling me bye. I was alone with the sect.

I listened to them breathing. I smelled the ragout of body smells. There was cheesy foot smell. There was the stern smell of arm pits of a stressed man. There was a bit of old man smell. My eyes climbed up the curtains. I tried to see shapes in the folds of the curtain. I must have fallen asleep, because I had pressure on my bladder again.

In the hallway, the restroom assigner took my name on the clipboard again. I had to wait for five other people to use my bathroom. While I waited, I looked around the living room. People were strewn everywhere to sleep. Sleeping inside was much better than in the wet grass. So, the inside was packed with people lying side by side. My eyes traced their bodies lying in the half light of the night. Some was hidden in the shadow. Some was visible.

Guys tended to sleep in jeans and t-shirts. I saw some of the twenty-something kitchen girls lying there. Girls had more varied clothing. Some had dresses. Some had thrown off the dresses to avoid crumpling them. I saw a black pantie revealed under a disheveled pajama. I saw slender girly legs. I found Katie's face. I marveled at the classically hedonic cut of her face. She turned. The large sleeping t-shirt on her body was pulled sideways and her boob fell out. The boob had been pressed flat from sleeping on it earlier. I saw the red lines in her skin, where the fabric folds had pressed it. I almost wished that I were sleeping in the pile of young people with their intimate clothes moving around, feeling their breath, dreams, and energy.

I carefully kept my eyes wondering and my feet moving to avoid being seen as starring by the bathroom guy. I caught a girl reaching inside of her pant to scratch her butt cheek. I saw a twenty something's mouth gaping open in the abandon of sleep. Her cheeks were kind of pushed together from lying on the side. I could not help but imagine my hard cock between her lips.

It was my turn for the bathroom. When I held my penis to pee, I felt like on edge, like any touch to my penis would send me off into a wanking session. The erotic stimulation of the day was so potent. My eyes wandered through the bathroom. The sink counter was completely filled with bottles and sponges from the sect members. Towels were neatly folded everywhere. Every bar hand many towels draped over it. I had to resist touching my penis the slightest to avoid the point of no return into getting release. There were people with keen ears waiting outside of the bathroom for me to finish. I flushed and washed my hands.

The next morning woke me abruptly. All the sect members had their roles assigned. There was bustling action in my house with the break of dawn. I sat there for a minute and took all my resolve. I walked up to one of the sect elders and told him, "I have to go to work now. By the time, I come home this evening, you are all gone."

"Now, you are going to call your work and say that you are sick. You will stay here."

"I am not going to do that. I am a free man. This is my house."

All the young strong men were called into the bedroom. They surrounded me. They placed my cordless phone in my hand. The same guard from yesterday, put his hand on my throat, and placed his thumb on my Adam's apple. I felt my life hanging from a string. I dialed the work number. The cheery receptionist picked up. I told her that I was sick. She wanted to transfer me. Yet, the sect elder took the phone out of my hand and hung up.

"We will talk about this after breakfast," said the sect elder and left the room. The young men slowly filed out as well. I didn't quite know what to do. I knew that I couldn't walk out the front door. Could I sneak out the cellar window? It would be easy to spot me from the yard. I needed to keep the escape options with small chance close to my chest. I needed some kind of combination of diversion in the right place and sneaking out the other end.

I quietly ate my breakfast with the mob of people in my house. Katie sat close by me, yet not directly next to me. Feeling her around made me feel better. I threw glances at her. She looked away. Yet, whenever I looked down on my food, I felt like a warm glance appraising me from the side. It was strange. Did I believe what I wanted? That she was into me? Or, was she really into me?

Breakfast ended early. The two sect elders announced my baptism. The mob of hands gently, yet overwhelmingly pushed me into the yard. There was a big wooden barrel that used to be the pot for a palm tree. They had filled it with water. The village elders had their arms raised high and were reading from the scripture. A tight circle had formed around us. The sect stood shoulder to shoulder. I felt like a trapped animal without even an inch of an escape path.

They demanded that I take off my clothes. I obeyed. They insisted to strip my underwear as well. I stood naked in my white skin showing off my average built. I felt so stripped of everything, my house, my job, my ability to make decisions, and now my clothes. They made me sit in the wooden barrel of water. It was so small that I had to squeeze my knees close to my chest. The sect elders put their hands on my head. It was rather quick. Yet, I realized that I had lost my outsider status and was now the lowliest of their sect.

The guard with the turtle neck stepped into the circle. He took of his clothes calm, decisive, and without emotion. He handed them to me. One of the sect elders explained that I had left my old life and clothes behind. The worn clothes of the young man felt strange. They still had his essence on him. The briefs were stretched to fit his balls and cock. They felt uncomfortably loose and tight in places. I could smell his intimate smell constantly. His skin had rubbed off the scent on his clothes.

Everyone left me to go after their assigned chores, except for Katie. She meandered up to me in coy wavering little-girl steps. She poked her index finger at me in a very reluctant, coy fashion. And, she smiled with her cheeks pressing against her eyes: "I saw your weenie!"

I felt so endeared by her girlish joy at seeing my manhood. At the same time, her behavior suggested to me that I should feel embarrassed like something had been stolen from me. Though, I really loved for her to see my manhood and enjoy it. I felt uncomfortable and leaned back.

"I know something that you don't," she added victoriously turning her hips side to side.

"Now, what is that?"

"I'll whisper it in your ear!"

I leaned forward. She almost pushed her body onto mine, when she cupped my ear with both her hands. She was in my intimate space. I could feel the essence of her whole body in front of me. It gave me this unsteady feeling like I was swimming and simply wanted to surrender into her. Yet, I had to hold myself back.

She whispered with lots of warm air feeling my ear to the point of making it drip, "now that you are part of the sect, we are all married together. You are my husband. I am your wife. Do you know what husbands and wives can do together?" She exploded into giggling that she could not contain. She was bending over, looking into the sky, and erupted into another wave of giggles.

"Talk? Share kitchen chores? Make babies???"

"Make babies! Yeah! That's one way of putting it. Haven't you noticed how many young people are in the sect. There is a lot of baby making going on. We just can't do it in public, because that leads to jealousy."

"You... You want my baby already?"

"Noooo." Katie turned her eyes in a seductive fashion.

I felt like she wanted me to tell her that we could fuck any time we wanted to. However, I am not used to telling girls that I barely know that we should fuck each other. Past experience suggests that they get offended, when they are even proposed to holding hands or having a lingering hug.

"Don't you know a hiding place in your house? You'll find out there!" added Katie impatiently.

Well, I knew off the attic. There was a secret tile in the ceiling that allowed one to crawl into a small attic space that was little bigger than what was needed to life flat and turn around. As busy as the sect was in going through every cranny of my house, they probably missed it.

I walked Katie there. I got up on a chair and pushed the ceiling tile up and to the side. Then, I lifted Katie up. I placed on hand under her butt bone to push her up. I felt her firm ass in my hand. It was delicious. Her soft, arched feet stepped on my shoulders and head. It sent tingling through my whole body to feel her. I reached up with my arms. My penis was hard. I pulled half way. I reached with my foot for the cupboard top and pushed a little higher. Katie not helping much pulled on my upper arms.

Once we were both inside, she looked at me with this severely anticipative look: "Close the lid and I'll tell you." I closed the lid. There were a few punctures that let light in. I switched on the emergency light bulb. Katie's lips darted for mine. Her moist tongue and lips devoured me. She wrapped her body around mine. We could not stand or sit up in the small space. So, we rolled on top of each other.

Overwhelmed by the arousal of her lips and full body contact, my arms and mouth worked on instinct. My hands explored her back, slipped under her t-shirt, unleashed the bra, felt up her butt. Her tongue was hungry to explore my mouth, teeth, and own tongue. She pulled around my jeans buttons with more enthusiasm than success, yet got them ripped open. Feeling late to the game, my hand dove deep under her pants, felt the laces of her panties, went deeper to feel the soft skin and crease of her butt.

Impatiently, she ripped her t-shirt over her head. My hands and mouth instantly cupped her large breast that felt soft and pliable. Sucking on her nipples, I got this huge contact high from her arousal. She begged me with a soft bedroom voice: "Feel how wet I am!"

I reached down the front of her pants. Girl pants are so tiny. Where guys have five buttons up front, her low rise jeans had only two buttons. It was like distance from the top of her jeans to her pussy was almost instantaneous. I felt the familiar touch of a pussy in my hand. I felt her lips, clitoris, and the slicker than water wetness. Now, I knew that I was going to have sex with her.

She playfully bit my neck and then pulled her pants off in impatience. Feeling her hot body wringing beneath my body was intense. All my skin was sensitive to feeling her. I was deeply aroused. My raging hard dick was nestled between us and rubbed around her belly, while we devoured each other in impatient passion.

"I don't have a condom."

"I want to feel your skin. Don't worry, I am on the pill."

"But, HIV."

"Don't worry, we are all tested. Just tell me that you are clean. And, I'll believe you."

"I am."

She touched my penis and slipped it inside of her. Feeling her slippery slick pussy around my penis was like leaving this world. I moaned slowly into her ear. She licked my ear. It was such an intense wet feeling in my ear.

My clarity drowned in rapture. I was kissing, biting, nippling, caressing, humping every which way without thought. I could feel the arousal and passion building in her. And, it led me deeper. We came inside of each other without a barrier. My wet nectar filled her womb. I started feeling the dust bunnies on my butt. She showered me with soft kisses all over my face. The sweat pearls were running down my back. I played with the sweat pearls on her belly.

We got dressed and snuck down from our love nest. People gave us knowing glances. I knew that I had to get away from the sect. I did not know, how I could make her understand that this sect was not good. Love can be so complicated.

About two hours later, the ground vibrated. I looked out of the window. Two black tanks were rolling down the street with SWAT written on them. Sect members were running and found an odd medley of guns: grand pa rifles, girly girl shooters, full automatic assault rifles. I panicked. The first shots started ringing outside. Holes of white light appeared in the wall facing the street. Gun fire erupting from inside of the building shot my ear drums instantly. I could only hear silence and a faint high pitched sound. It also threw off my sense of balance.

I grabbed Katie by the hand, ran out the back door, and jumped through the back hedge. There was a steep wooded slope at the back of the house. The SWAT team would not have been able to set up positions there. We slid, fell, rolled, and ran down the slope. "We have to fight," screamed Katie. "No, the fight is already over. We have to survive." I pulled her on.

Overhead, I heard a helicopter pulling after us. The sound of the rotors was muffled by the tree tops. I ran out the slop onto the flat side. There was a field. I kept running and pulling Katie my love with me. I heard rapid soft pops. The knee deep golden wild grass next to us was twitching. I felt dirt and pebbles on the ground sharply flung against my shins. I never felt the bullets piercing my legs. I simply went down, soft and sound into the wild grass.

I still had Katie's hand in my mine. Yet, her face looked lifeless into the distance. Her eyes were a bit milky and shiny. I lay flat in the ground and looked ahead. There was a bright orange-red flower. The color was vibrant. The petals were juicy and full. It was a Kornflower. The sect was named after the flower valley of Kornflower -- "Kornthal."

12