Krissy Joins the Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyR2
sexyR2
49 Followers

"Let me explain, Kay! This is SO COOL! You are gonna love it! I got these for you when I was over there this past summer! Yeppers, you're gonna love it!"

Krissy wondered how sick, how disturbed this imprisoner of hers was!

"I've been taking care of them as they matured over at my office at the school since then, almost nursing them along. You know, I had to sneak them through customs! They would certainly have been confiscated and destroyed if I had been caught! Anyway, I thought, for a while, that they weren't going to make it once I got them through. If you take them from Sappho too early, they die. It is something to do with the environment there in the Aegean, combined with the volcanic soil on and around Sappho or some such thing. Who knows, I'm no biologist. All I know is people have tried to raise these away from Sappho and it always fails. When you do try, the eggs won't pupate, and those pupae that do hatch won't mature into adult worms. You can only take mature worms, or nearly mature ones, from the island and expect them to survive. I thought, as I said, that I had made a mistake and taken them from Sappho much too early in their development, but I got them to mature! Can you believe it! Lucky me, lucky YOU!" Carly was so engrossed in the gross topic, that she did not really register Krissy's contempt.

"I came across the species one day while taking a break from the dig with a lover I found over there! She introduced me to them. They say that 'you can be a lesbian without ever knowing about these, but you can never be straight once you do!' And, know what? It is true! I had one over there! Well, actually two of them, as you will, but more on that in a moment. At any rate, I have absolutely NO guy desires or fantasies anymore!"

She looked up for an instant to Krissy's face. "You DID know that I occasionally thought about taking on a male lover in the past, right? I think that I told you that once, fantasies of being flat on my back, legs up and spread, a muscled torso pounding a hard thick cock into me, his hips slapping my ass as he laid me. I guess that I use to be bi. Well, not anymore!"

Krissy's eyes widened! Her mind raced! "How did she know MY dream? I've never told anybody. And what was that 'had one'? What did she mean, 'had one'? Did she eat it? What does she think she wants me to do? EAT ONE? OH GROSS! DISGUSTING! Never! You perverted cunt-sucker, you!" She wished that she could scream, but that gag kept her muted.

For an instant, Carly was worried that she had let the cat out of the bag too early about these glorious creatures gave their host beings the ability to place erotic dreams into other's minds... However, Carly, now in her own little world raced forward without giving it a second thought...

"You know the rumors from ancient Greece? The ones about Sappho and others? Well, I'm sure that some were true lesbians, or just like me on the lesbian side of bi, but I bet some were converted because of these little beautiful beasties ancestors!"

Carly looked up at Krissy's face in wonder. "Just think! History was changed, empires crumbled! All because men, power men, big bad men, looser men, couldn't deal with little wonders like our friends here! What pitiful twerps men really are, hunh?"

But, in an instant, the thought had come and gone! Carly was back to the here and now. "ANYHOW, let me tell you what I know about them. They are naturally hermaphroditic. YES! They have male and female body parts! Here, let me show you!"

Carly held one closer to Krissy's face again. Krissy pulled back as far as her encumbered body allowed. "See that little tiny little funny looking bulge protruding on her back? That is the little wonder's testicles."

She turned the slug over in here hand. "And see this opening here? That is, well, I think of it as her vagina although Bianca tells me it goes by some technical name. I guess that being a biologist, which she is; she would have a distinction there. But, as far as I can see, it's a vagina."

She turned the slug over again in her hands. Both slugs were sliding about on and through her fingers. Slime continued to ooze through her fingers down onto Krissy's skin, causing Krissy further revulsion with each drop of phlegm. Carly was watching the slugs, playing with them really, and occasionally looking up at Krissy. "Oh, I didn't tell you about Bianca, did I? She was that lover I mentioned earlier. She is a biologist over there, from a university in Greece. I met her when I first got there, getting assurance about dig permits and the like. She was spending the summer as an interface for their Ministry of Antiquities. She planted an erotic desire in me the moment we met. But more on that latter. At any rate, latter on once we had become lovers, she told me lots of stuff about these little wonders, these oh so wondrous creatures! That is to say, she did when we weren't screwing each other's brains out! GOD, she was good! You know, she would sometimes do this one thing to me that..."

Carly had been staring wistfully at nothing in particular, but now looked up at Krissy, slightly red in the face, more from lustful memories than from embarrassment. "Sorry, I get carried away. Besides, I will tell you about that, and her, latter this weekend, after we become proper lesbian lovers and after we screw each other silly for a while, a long while!"

Carly then placed both slugs down on Krissy's pubic mound. Krissy felt the wet slime drip downward through her trimmed but otherwise extant pubic hair to her skin. Instant revulsion! And more instant violent gagging behind her gag! Her mind screamed, "Please get those things off of me! NOW!" She could feel the weight of the two disturbing creatures as they started to crawl around on her pubic mound. She wiggled and writhed in horror! She tried whatever she could, limited as she was due to her tightly bound state. But Carly paying no real attention, not worried in the slightest that Krissy's gyrations might toss one or both of her charges off of that gorgeous sexy and neatly trimmed bush, that bush that she would soon most assuredly share in ecstasy.

In a 'matter of fact' manner, while continuing to stare at the soon to unfold drama, Carly went on. "Now, although they are, as I said, hermaphroditic, they never mate with themselves. Bianca tells me that it is one of those Darwin things. Two worms mating assure that the gene pool gets mixed. No chance of bad recessive traits accumulating. Stuff like that."

Carly stared intently down at the action that was about to ensue on top of Krissy's mons venerus, somewhat pleased, nee contented, that it had to happen where it was happening; such an erotic event in such an enticing locale. Although Krissy could not see, would not look, Carly pointed down at the entertaining sight using a lazily extended index finger. "Oh, dang, Kay, I so wish that you would be able to watch this, but I know that you can't with me having tied you so tight, and I cannot loosen those bindings for fear that you would revolt and nock these gifts off of you before they completed their journey!"

"Let me just tell you what is going to happen! The two worms will fight each other to see which one can get on top of the other one. It can take hours, usually doesn't, but it can if they are of equal strength. At any rate, one will eventually win and crawl completely on top of the other and place her vaginal opening over top of the testes of the other one. She will then draw the lips of her vagina closed, tighter and tighter, until she severs the loser's sack from that one's body."

Carly tossed her head up, "oh Krissy, I wish that you could see what is happening, they are fighting right now, at this very moment!"

Krissy had her eyes tightly shut, tears streaming from them. Paying no attention, Carly looked back down at the marvelous sight. "Now, when that happens, Bianca tells me, and I saw for myself with the pair that fought on top of me, three things happen. First, the looser quickly succumbs and dies. Second, the winner just as quickly allows its own testicular organ, now assuredly useless, to almost instantly atrophy and flake away. And also, the winner, now pregnant, permanently and continuously pregnant that is, begins to search for a warm and proper place to lay her eggs!"

Carly looked up at Krissy's face again, smiling that mischievous, nee evil, smile of hers, but of course to no avail since Krissy was having no part of this farce! "Guess where she wants to lay her eggs?"

The words seared into Krissy's brain! Was she really expected to be a parasites host? At the hands of her roommate! Oh god, when she was freed later, she would not know what to do first! Smack Carly six ways from Sunday, report the incident to the police or run to the emergency room for... For what? A worm abortion?

Carly was, again, looking downward to the drama unfolding! "Look, Krissy, look! They are really wrestling hard with each other! Wow, you have some real fighters here! You are going to have a strong one in you, whichever one wins!"

Krissy's mind raged against the thought! "NOOOOOO!"

"Oh, good! One is gaining the edge! Yes, yes, one of them is definitely at an advantage! She is moving on top!" It was as if Carly was a sportscaster describing an athletic contest!

Krissy wildly though helplessly thrashed, to the extent possible in her bound and constrained condition. "HELP! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!" And, of course, as before her screams came through the gag as highly muted nonsensical grunts.

"Go, baby, go! Yes, sweetheart, you're going to do it!" Carly was ecstatically rooting for a soon to be winner.

Every muscle, every sinew, of Krissy's body was pulling, straining, against secure strictures, she had to get away from this farce, nee this horror, this nightmare!

"She's on top... She moves into position... and... and... she engulfs the scrotal sac... it's all but over... yes... yes... WE HAVE A WINNER!" Carly gleefully screamed joyously, throwing her hands upward in celebration of victory!

Almost in an instant, Krissy froze. Then, slowly at first, but with more and more rapidity, her body eased, lost tenseness, relaxed, calmed. Her breathing slowed. And, paradoxically, her nipples immediately darkened and hardened, engorged with blood! Her vagina quickly moistened and began subtle gyrational contractions. And the ruddiness that had held sway over her chest and shoulders, previously caused by her anger subtly changed and spread, now caused by a different and growing condition.

Carly noticed but fought the urge to bend forward and hug and kiss Krissy, perhaps to suckle on those now inviting rosebuds atop Krissy's inviting fleshy mounds. Rather, "Oh, and the THIRD THING that happens is that the winning worm secretes a fast acting chemical that is readily absorbed through its future host skin that calms that host, which will be you Kay, and causes that host, again you, to quickly experience strong sexual desires..."

Krissy's face, oh so recently filled with rage, passed through a blank stare and them morphed to one of lust. She focused her stare at Carly, much like she had been doing all morning, but now with a desire, a hunger, for that sexy companion so nearby, hoping that her exposed and helpless spread-eagle body was arousing Car to carnal desire.

Carly's face filled with lust as well! She knew that she had won the admittedly rather odd, but just as admittedly rather successful, seduction. She had a new lesbian lover in the making, a permanent one at that. But first, the drama, which was not over, had to come to a conclusion. And Carly would be there to describe for Kris what was going to occur all the rest of the way.

First, though, reaching up to Krissy's face and to a strap holding her ball-gag, "Here let me get that thing out of your mouth!"

Krissy, while being able to completely remember the events of the last hour, saw them in a different light! The entire process, so needed, so obviously necessary! Why had she been so upset with Car, and so revulsed with her wonderful cute new companion. She had no reason to resent this at all! She had every reason to accept this openly and thankfully!

"Oh, Car, this feels wonderful! Now, I want your body! I need you! Now!" It was a strained voice, but both knew that this could not be helped due to the recent need for the gag. Still, the voice was husky, filled with lust.

These thoughts, although enhanced by Krissy's growing lust, were being sent by Carly, mentally giving her new lover erotic dreams and desires. She kept sending Krissy enticing images on which to focus during this last stage of the transition.

"You are not there yet, lovergirl! And your new little prego friend down here still needs to find a home!"

The surviving Sappho Sea Slug, attracted by the pheromones emanating from Krissy's now excitedly moist and enticingly accepting vagina, turned and as rapidly as possible, which for such a slug, is not too rapid, began to crawl straight at her now inviting opening of the slug's soon to be new and permanent home.

Carly, not wanting Krissy to miss the ending moments of the event, quickly reached to unfasten the holds that held her arms. By the time these were loosened, and Krissy could bend upward at the waste, with Carly's assistance, the slug had entered between Krissy's inner labia. Krissy got to see that back half of the permanent guest disappear into the antechamber of its new permanent home! Even as it did, the edges of the worm seemed to have started to elongate into tiny narrow arms, appendages of some fashion. Carly understood, and would explain to the excited Krissy soon enough.

A further new wave of warm internal contractions, spasms really, washed through, around and over Krissy as the new mother worm crawled downward through Krissy's cavern of delight, in search of a deeper home. Krissy could do nothing but moan and hold onto Carly's rocking and caring torso, emitting unintelligible entreaties of ecstasy as she did so.

"There, there, lover, enjoy the feeling! And know that it is but the beginning of your wondrous new life! You and I together, exploring each other's desires forever! Crashing orgasm after crashing orgasm, every night, every weekend, perhaps every afternoon, as often as we wish! Joy beyond joy, ecstasy beyond ecstasy! BUT, your new guest remains just that for now. She remains on her journey still. Now, as she finishes her travels, let me describe the remainder of the trip."

Carly lay Krissy back down on the bed. She moved to unbind the restraints remaining on her legs. "Lay still, leave your guest to her moving in, and let me finish my tale..."

Krissy, her legs loosened, splayed them wider and bent and raised her knees. It felt good to be open with Car, spreading her moist and craving womanhood for her lover to see. She reached up at Carly, fingers lightly and tentatively touching Carly's enticing breast through the halter. How stupid of her to have resisted Carly before now! How wonderfully erotic and enticing these sensations were! How perfect! How complete!

"Your new friend should be nearing your cervix by now."

Sure enough, Krissy felt a strange twinge followed by a fullness, neither of which she had ever felt before, coming from somewhere high and deep within her canal. She casually rubbed her thumb across the outline of Carly's nipple through the thin film of material covering it.

"Did you notice how she was changing as she entered you? That is how fast her conversion is once she became pregnant! By the time she finds a suitable place to attach to your womb, right at the top between your fallopian tubes, she will have been almost completely transformed into pure ovaries! She will, quite literally resemble long strands of egg producing motherhood!"

Not as a touch so much as an internal slightly weighted movement, Krissy felt her invited interloper crawling deep within her uterus. Each such movement, each contortion, brought a growing flood of excitement to her. Her womb seemed to be so full to her. Her vagina seemed to be throbbing, grasping inward, spasm after spasm. Her engorged nipples tingled with each breadth she took, almost begging to be massaged, kissed and suckled, having reached a rigidity, thickness, and coloring that she had never before experienced or even though possible. Her glowing red skin, now again covered in sweat, this time from excitement and no longer from fury. Her mind focused on the pure passion which was emanating from within her, and which was completely encompassing her. Her free hand, almost with a mind of its own, moved down to her own drenched slit and started to unashamedly slide along engorged labia and up to a throbbing and exposed clit. She wanted Car to see her excitement and desire for her new lover, her other hand now more forcefully massaging and kneading both of Carly's sexy breasts, one then the other, back and forth.

Carly, witnessing her roommates arousal, was excitedly describing to her the last stages of her conversion! "Within twenty-four hours after she entered you, if you were to take an X-ray of you womb, you wouldn't be able to tell that there was anything out of the ordinary there! She will have been completely transformed into those long thin runners that will have nearly lined your womb, separate from each other by just enough space to allow your womb to produce your menstruation each month; each of those runners filling each month with maturing eggs, which they will launch into your menses, the perfect nutritional growing environment for those eggs during their first month of existence. Isn't that SO COOL! I freak just thinking about it!"

Krissy reached for a blissful orgasm upon hearing that. Her mind said to herself, "Image, my body allowing this delightful and perfect companion worm (she could not bring herself to refer to it as a parasite, just as Carly could not, would not refer to hers as one either) to propagate the next generation within me! How beautifully sublime!"

She brought her cum soaked fingers up to her mouth and licked her own orgasmic juices from them, savoring every dollop.

"Now, the bad news is what I said earlier, what my Bianca told me. When you release the matured eggs during your period, even if you tried to release them in the ocean, if it is not on or near Sappho, the eggs die."

Rollercoaster ride! Krissy, so recently at the height of bliss crashed at the news.

Carly saw her new lover's crestfallen reaction. "But, don't worry. Perhaps after we finish our grad studies, we can both move to Sappho. You can write your love sonnets there and I can study my Ancient Greeks there. And, we can take as many lesbian lovers as we desire! Our little friends have given us the ability to mentally give any women that we desire the first inklings of desire back! And once that far, then we can seduce them with new generations, sisters as it were, of our inhabitants..."

Krissy again submitted to new waves of orgasmic pleasure at the thought. Being with her lover forever and in Sappho! So enticing of a locale! And with the ability to easily seduce any other female one wished, permanently convincing them of their own desire to be one's lesbian lover! Bliss!

She leaned upward into a sitting position, her legs still akimbo in front of Carly. Krissy reached around Carly's neck to unfasten the tie of Carly's halter top. Letting it fall from those exciting and desired mounds.

Carly smiled. Her breast, now exposed, sported rock hard nipples and areolas. She knew that Krissy wanted to kiss and caress them. The thought sent quivers down to her own now soaked slit. She wondered for an instant if those feelings were entirely her own or if Krissy was already capable of sending exotic thoughts out toward her!

"Now, Kay, my love, your new friend will need to make some further changes to your body. Please, don't be mad at her, but she needs as much estrogen and progesterone as she can get if she is going to keep producing thousands of eggs each month. Hence, your new companion, even as it attaches to your womb and spreads itself into long rows of ovaries, will send its own tubes up your fallopian tubes, engulfing your ovaries and turning them into hormone production machines for its usage. Your own tubes will be clogged for good. You will only be able to produce viable Sapphic Sea Slug eggs and not any human eggs again."

sexyR2
sexyR2
49 Followers