Krissy Joins the Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyR2
sexyR2
49 Followers

"Car, that's okay, why would I need them? I will never be with a man again!" She leaned forward to kiss Carly on her lips, her hands down unbuttoning Carly's shorts.

Carly broke the kiss, not wanting to break it, but needing to finish the tale. "You get one more benefit from your little friend!"

Carly pushed Krissy back down on her back, bent forward and engulfed Krissy's nipples, one at a time, in her mouth, biting and sucking at the rock hard roughness of each. Pulling back to admire these wonders of her new lover, "your companion will do whatever it can to increase your seductiveness to others, just as my companion did for me."

She reached down to stroke Krissy's spread and slick slit. She moved her body downward, bringing her mouth to that same soaked opening. Before, however, she dove in to her rewarding delightful dining, "your skin will clear, your breast will swell, your limbs will lengthen, you will become, as I have, the picture of seductive beauty to all whom you desire!"

Krissy moaned with her third orgasm of the morning, not her last, and lay back on her bed as Carly lapped at her luscious honey pot. "Car, lover, move around here. I need to taste you too!"

Carly moved to comply; lowering her own smooth shaven slit onto Krissy's awaiting tongue.

The two forever lovers began a weekend of carnal delight, the beginning of their lesbian life together...

sexyR2
sexyR2
49 Followers