Krista

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,950 Followers

"We're going to take a ten minute break and let Mark and Lisa catch their breath, so feel free to check them out if you like. We may need a volunteer to take Mark's place if he doesn't feel like he's up to a second blowjob." Krista said with a grin as both Lisa and Mark made loud sounds of protest. "Maria, will be around to refresh drinks, so drink up and enjoy."

Krista walked over to me and smiled as she reached down, pulled my hand out from between her pet's legs, and licked my fingers. She sucked on my index finger for a second and then asked, "Has she been a pest?"

"Not in the least." I replied. "She was naughty once, but I put a stop to that."

"Oh! She must have been playing with herself without permission, unless I miss my guess." Krista said as she looked at the pet sharply. When I nodded she added, "Well, I can't blame her to much. It's a damn sexy show and I have neglected her as of late. Maybe you should sit her on your dick for the second half and see how she likes that."

The pet had been clinging to me as though she expected to be punished for her indiscretion but at Krista's suggestion, she perked up and looked up at her mistress through her eyelashes.

Krista stroked her hair for a second and then said, "Most everyone will be undressed for this second half but it's not mandatory, nothing around here is. People do as they like and to whom as long as it's agreeable to both parties. Pet here; loves to show off and be shown off, so sitting her on your dick, facing the show would be the way to go. That way everyone can see your dick in her, her spread pussy and it'll allow you to play with her breasts, so everyone can see."

The pet squirmed in my lap and the heat of her sex went up a notch. I halfway expected the leg of my jeans to ignite at any second. As it was, I expected to be branded for life. "She likes that idea but I've never.... Uh.... Had sex in public, well, not like this anyway, where people were watching. In a semi public place yes but never anything like this." I said a bit flustered.

"It was only a suggestion." Krista said with a smile. "I remember what you said about being the shy type, so I arranged for pet to give you something to keep your hands occupied and a bit of cover. There is one thing though; she can't cum until you do, just for your information."

She stroked the pet's hair once more and then leaned down and kissed her on the lips. When she straightened up, she winked at us and said, "Have fun." Then she turned and walked away.

Maria came by and handed me a fresh drink. I asked pet if she wanted something to drink. Her reply made me grin and Maria to laugh.

"I sure do but you still have your pants on." She said in a sultry voice and then licked her lips. Her tongue was long and narrow and she looked so sexy as she stuck it out and wiggled it at Maria.

Maria laughed and wiggled her finger at the pet. "You behave; mistress will have both our ass's if you don't. Anyway, that tongue of yours is way too dangerous for me. It liked to have killed me the last time I let you near me."

"Spoilsport." The pet said in a teasing voice as Maria walked away. Maria grinned at her over her shoulder and swayed her ass even more than normal. "Tease." Pet called out.

"This must be a fun place to live." I said to no one in particular.

"Yes it is. I've been with mistress for four years and her pet for three and there is never a dull moment believe me."

"How did you two meet?" I asked making conversation.

"She hired me to be her secretary when I dropped out of law school. I was one of the ones that burned out early and it was just pure luck that I found a job in the field I love. Mistress isn't easy to work for but she's a whole lot easier than law school was."

"Uh huh." I said and shifted my position in the chair.

"Am I getting to heavy?" Pet asked.

"No, it's that last drink. It seems to have gone straight through. I need to make a short pause for the cause as they say."

"Come on, I'll show you were the bathroom is." She told me as she stood up. "I could use a chance to freshen up myself."

Both of the downstairs baths were occupied so we went upstairs and found one available. I expected the pet to go to her room or another bathroom but she followed me as I went into this one. She went over to a cabinet and got out a washcloth. She wet it at the sink and then looked around at me. "Don't mind me; I'm a voyeur as well as an exhibitionist. I even like water sports from time to time." She said grinning at me.

I looked at her for a second and then went to the commode to pee. She watched me as I watched her. She turned towards me and lifted her foot up to the edge of the vanity. With her sex exposed completely to me, she took her time rubbing herself with the warm wet rag. She paused once to rinse out the rag and then went back to cleaning up.

When I had finished, I put my dick away and made sure it was in a much more comfortable position than it had been in earlier. Pet got a pouty look on her face and said, "Now I won't have a big old lump to rub on when I get back in your lap."

"It was about to break in that position. That is if you didn't fry it first." I said with a grin.

"It was all your fault. You had me so wound up and hot, caressing and petting me so nicely. I nearly came twice but I remembered what my orders were and held back, just barely."

"If I had known you couldn't cum first, I would have behaved myself." I told her.

"But that wouldn't have been any fun. People who aren't subs or pets don't understand most of the time. The control is a big part of the game for both mistress and me. Anyway, holding back will only make me cum harder when I'm finally allowed to get off."

That made sense to me. I grinned as I walked over to the pet and knelt down in front of her. She started to put her leg down but I stopped her with my hand on her thigh. "Let me check and see if you got clean enough." I said as I leaned in and ran my tongue over her outer lips and then up over her mound, to trace the vee of red hair there.

Her hands found my head and she whimpered softly. When the tip of my tongue parted the folds of her sex and teased the slick satiny depths of her slit, she arched her back and pressed her sex tighter to my mouth. I found her clit and circled it a few times. She groaned loudly and then made a sound of frustration as I stood up.

"Clean as a whistle." I said with a grin.

She groaned softly and put her foot on the floor. I took a hold on the leash, passed it over her shoulder and then down her back to the crack of her ass. I passed the chain between her legs and pulled it tight. I watched as it slipped between her ass cheeks and up between the parted lips of her sex. Holding the very end of the leash high, I led her out into the hall and then downstairs to the living room.

I paused in front of my chair and moved my hand back and forth. The chain was flicking across her clit as I did. She made a whimpering sound and closed her eyes.

Krista came into the room and smiled as she saw what I was doing. "Are we teasing or punishing?" She asked me.

"A little of both." I replied. "She showed me to the bathroom but didn't ask for permission to come in or to clean herself up. I thought she was being either over familiar or taking advantage of my ignorance so I gave her a few licks and then led her back this way. I figured that chain would work itself into some good places, especially coming down the stairs. It also flicks her clit so nicely when I do my hand like this." Pet whimpered softly as I moved my hand back and forth rapidly several times.

"You seem to be finding you place here rather quickly." Krista said with a smile. "I took you for the dominant type when we met at the restaurant. I'm glad to see that I wasn't wrong."

She caressed the pet's breast for a moment and then pinched her nipple. Pet sucked in a sharp breath and then moaned softly. "You seem to be in good hands but remember he is my guest and has all the same privileges that I do. He also will be shown the same respect that you show me. Is that understood?"

Pet nodded vigorously and moaned again as her mistress pinched the nipple again. "Good, now mind you manners. I trained you better than that. In showing him disrespect, you disrespect me and you know what happens if you do that." She nodded again just as hard as before but her eyes were on the floor.

"That's a good little pet." Krista whispered as she released the nipple with her fingers and then leaned over to first lick and then to suck on it. The pet moaned softly and then whimpered as I moved my wrist from side to side.

When Krista was finished, I said, "Sitting on my dick does sound like a good idea." I had looked around the room as I had come in and she had been right about everyone being naked or mostly so.

"Let her sit astraddle of it to start, otherwise you will cum way to early. She is as hot and tight as anyone I have ever seen and loves a big bone to chew on, from either end." Krista said with a grin as she turned to walk toward the center of the room.

I stepped behind the chair, slipped off my boots and socks, and then stepped out of my jeans. I laid the jeans and my jacket over the chair back and then unbuttoned my shirt but kept it on. I saw pet eyeing me as I undressed and flicked the leash hard one-way and then hard back. She gasped loudly and shifted her weight from one foot to the other, her eyes dropping instantly to the floor.

"Better." I whispered to her as I led her around to the front of the chair and sat down. I pushed my hard dick down between my thighs and held it there by pressing my thighs together. I indicated for her to turn around and take a seat on my lap. She turned and I pulled the leash out from between her legs and the crack of her ass. She backed up and sat astraddle my thighs, her legs spread wide by mine.

"You are on full display now. Everyone can look at your pretty little pussy anytime they might want to. Are you all wet from being teased and punished by mistress and me?" I asked her sharply. She nodded and squirmed a little. My fingertips brushed over her outer lips and she whimpered softly. "Should I show them how wet you are or should I tease you some more? All these people can watch my fingers as they play with your sweet little pussy and tease your hard clit. That should just make you dripping wet."

Krista asked for our attention. "Mark wants to stay where he is and doesn't want a volunteer, I'm sorry to tell you gentlemen who asked earlier. Whether or not he can cum again isn't really the question, anyway. The question is how fast Lisa can cum a second time or even a third." She said running her hand up and down Lisa's back in long gentle strokes. "Lisa wants to have multiple orgasms but finds it hard to do and Mark can't keep going long enough to get her there." She picked up the remote for the machine and grinned as she went on. "Well, this baby doesn't get tired; it keeps on going and going and going...."

She held the remote out in front of Lisa and flicked the switch to on. The machine was back to its lowest setting and as the dildos started to move slowly, Lisa took a gasping breath around Mark's dick. The speed might have been the same but now the stroke was longer, the base of both dildos touching her ass cheeks and pussy lips on the in stroke and the smooth area below the head showing on the out. She was getting full six to seven inch strokes.

"Let's make sure everything is nice and slick." Krista said as she pressed another button. From the way Lisa gasp again and wiggled, I assume the machine had given her a squirt of lube through the dildos. The pet moaned softly in my lap and wiggled her ass from side to side.

"Are you remembering how that felt moving inside you and how the lube felt as it shot into you're ass and pussy?" I whispered into her ear.

She nodded sharply and then moaned as I lowered my finger that had been resting in her slit and pressed it to her opening. It slipped in easily as she moaned again and wiggled from side to side.

"You are so wet." I whispered. "I'll bet that my dick would slide in all the way in one go. Oh yes, you would love that wouldn't you? A big hard dick sliding all the way up in your tight little pussy, stretching the walls, and making you feel so full."

She nodded, and then gave a jerk as I removed my hand; spread my thighs, and my dick popped up to slap against her pussy lips.

Krista increased the speed a notch and Lisa gave out with a muffled moan. I noticed that she was sucking, almost like nursing on Mark's dick. Mark was hard again and was moaning softly to himself.

The pet was whimpering softly and then leaned back against my chest and asked in a whisper, "Can I move, please?"

I brought my hands up and cupped her breasts as I replied, "Yes you can. Let everyone see how hot you are as you hump against my shaft." I gave her breasts a squeeze and then rolled the hard nipples between my fingers. She groaned loudly as she lifted her hips and rubbed her slit along the top of my shaft. She felt hot and very wet where she moved against me. Soon I was sliding easily between her pussy lips.

I looked around the room and found that we weren't the only ones in this position or the one opposite to it. The same woman was on the floor with her husband's dick buried in her mouth. She was moaning softly as she sucked on him and from the two fingers, she had buried in her pussy.

Krista looked over at us and winked. I winked back and rolled pet's nipples again. She groaned and shivered, her hips moving a little faster. Krista grinned and moved over to kneel in front of us. I couldn't see past pet so I was surprised when a hot mouth engulfed the head of my dick. Now it was my turn to moan softly. Krista swirled her tongue around the head and then popped me out of her mouth.

"Up." Krista said to pet and pet pushed herself up with her hands on my thighs. Krista held my manhood by the base and rubbed the spongy head around and over pet's hot opening. After a second or two, she centered the head in pet's opening and said, "Sit"

Pet did, sliding down over my shaft almost all the way in one movement. Both of us moaned loudly. Pet from being filled and me from her excruciating heat and tightness.

Pet's hips started to jerk and Krista whispered loudly, "Don't you dare cum!" Pet made an odd moaning, groaning sound deep in her chest and sat still. Her insides were churning around me and I was on the edge of cumming myself.

I felt an odd tickling sensation on my nuts and then fingers gave me a gentle squeeze. I moaned loudly and went off like a roman candle. Pet lifted her hips at the first jet of semen and then dropped down to grind her ass against my hips. Suddenly, a hot wash ran along my shaft as her orgasm exploded out from our union. We were both cumming and cumming hard. Her hot pussy was trying to crush me one second and suck me in entirely the next. I was lost in the feelings of her and my own orgasm.

When I came back to my senses and the world once more meant something, pet was leaning back against my chest, a deep purr coming from her throat. I was still planted deep in her pulsing pussy, my shaft only semi hard. Krista was back over by the table urging Lisa on to another orgasm. From the words that Krista was using, I say it was a third or maybe even a fourth. There was cum around the base of Mark's shaft again so he had gotten off at least once more.

The rest of the room looked like an orgy as couples were fucking and sucking everywhere, on the couches, on the floor, even standing up. One woman was bent over the back of the couch, sucking the guy kneeling in the seat and getting fucked by another guy from behind. I found the odd woman out under the table licking Lisa's clit one minute and Krista's the next.

I'm not sure what setting the machine was on but it was truly giving Lisa a ramming. Her hips were flexing up and back and she was shaking her head from side to side as far as the straps would allow. Then her head would stop shaking and she would suck the hell out of Mark's limp dick. Mark would struggle for a second and then moan loudly.

I grinned as I wondered if he was having multiple orgasms also or at least trying too. Pet's little pussy was a warm velvety throbbing tightness around my whole shaft that wouldn't allow it to go down. I had some idea of how Mark felt, as her pussy would clamp down ever so often and milk at my shaft.

My hands were still on her breasts and I rolled her nipples the next time her pussy squeezed me. As I did, her pussy clamped down and held me tightly, a soft whimpering moan replacing the purr. It became a game to see if I could time the roll of her nipples with the squeeze of her pussy.

My dick was slowly growing back to its full size as her hips slowly rocked to the feelings from her nipples and pussy.

Lisa was jerking and trying to yell around Mark's dick almost continuously by now. Mark would give a twitch from time to time but was quiet. The rest of the people in the room were sprawled out or back sitting on the couches. Krista looked around and then turned the little switch kicking the machine up to its highest speed. Lisa gave a jerk and made a long drawn out moaning sound before she went suddenly limp. Krista grinned and switched the machine off.

Pet was now sitting up and rocking back and forth on my lap. My dick moved a little each way as she did. The head was so sensitive that just this much movement was enough to make me groan softly. It was almost painful but it felt so damned good. I now saw what Krista had meant about pain and great pleasure going hand in hand.

Krista walked over and stood in front of us. With a grin, she squatted down out of my sight. Pet gave a jerk and moaned loudly, so I assumed she was teasing pet's clit. I could feel Krista's chin brush my balls from time to time. Pet began to rock harder and faster.

It wasn't long before there was a flood along my shaft and pet's hips went into a frenzy of motion as she came and came hard. She was once again trying to crush me one moment and suck me in the next. I saw Krista's face over pet's shoulder; it was slick around her mouth and nose. She winked at me.

Pet slowly relaxed and then leaned back against me with a big sigh of contentment. The deep purring began a few seconds later.

Krista sat down straddling my knees, kissed Pet softly on the lips for a moment, and then asked, "Did you leave anything for me?"

Pet nodded and sighed again.

"Then get your lazy ass up and trade places with me. I need a hard dick and a talented tongue about now. I'm the only one who hasn't cum their brains out around here." Krista said with a grin.

Pet sighed and struggled to stand up. Krista helped her. When pet came up off my dick, it was like pulling the cork on a bottle. She whimpered loudly and then gave a big shiver as I came free.

"You're going to love this one Mistress." She whispered as she moved out of the way.

Krista looked down at my manhood and smiled. "Nice, very nice and all slick and juicy I see. I think you loved it too."

"Oh yes." Pet replied. "May I clean it up a little for you?"

Krista turned around and sat down straddling my thighs in the same way that pet had done, my dick sticking out in front of her. Hands pushed my knees apart and I felt a hot silky mouth on the head of my manhood and groaned softly as Pet's long tongue did magical things along the shaft and around the head.

"Don't you dare make him cum." Krista said with an air of authority. "I want that to happen deep in my pussy."

Krista lifted her hips and put her hand on my shaft. "Let go!" She said and the mouth disappeared. She lifted my shaft and rubbed the head up and down her slit. I felt a tongue on my balls and then around the base of my shaft. I groaned deeply and put my hands on Krista's hips.

TxRad
TxRad
5,950 Followers