All Comments on 'Krista's Magic'

by Taverner

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well written

Has a Sabrina Spellman feel to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Read

Felt very real, from the concise discussion of what it's like to divorce, to the hesitant 'i don't want to be a dirty old man' approach to an interested young woman. Fabulous. Please keep writing!

RogueAlan

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Great Story

Needs a Few more Chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
applausing loudly

more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The way I do it!

I was taught to treat a woman, especially the first time, to first consider her pleasure, because it will double yours. I have been doing this for many years and it hasn't failed me yet. Good show!

xsimx87xsimx87over 13 years ago

I have to be honest that was perfectly written, that was just romantic. I just hope this had or has a happy ending but thats something i am doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Thank you for that amazing story, and thank you for being a writer that knows great grammar (not using it can ruin the flow and the entire story). I'm on the girls' end, meaning that I'm into older men and often fantasize about this exact thing. It was great seeing/feeling it come to life through your words! You played the story out beautifully by setting the scene and continuing it in small pieces along with the action. Bravo, Taverner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!!!

WOW! NEED MORE!!!

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
So good.

You do it so well.

This damn system won't let me vote the 5 +* it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who is watching the kid?

Dallas is having a sleepover with the mother and the little brother is home eating candy. Who is home with him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This how the cops I know would be:

Craig hadn't many brains, but too much experience as a cop to be caught up a blind alley without his gun and with his overcoat buttoned. But he'd have gone up there with you, angel. He was just dumb enough for that. He'd have looked you up and down, licked his lips and gone grinning from ear to ear.

You could have stood as close to him as you liked...

Fervent apologies for stealing Dashiel's idea...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous