All Comments on 'Kristen Found Him Accidentally'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LechemanLechemanover 11 years ago
Good Story

Liked the storyline although it may be worth your while to get someone to check your grammar and spelling - you missed a few. But it didn't really detract from the reading side of it. Admittedly the story title gave me a different impression as to the theme but that could just be a personal item from my perspective too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Always ...

I always like to see the good person win even if it is with in-laws..!

Good story and with just a little bit of editing {mine is bad enough} you could make a good story "GREAT"..!!

Thanks.

Jacko

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 11 years ago

Love it.

I would have loved to see John see Kristen living the good life and tries to grovel his way back and for him to find out that Kristen had been sleeping with his father before he left.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A nicely done story

Erotic and lustful, plus it has a happy ending.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

funny my son used to be very nasty to his wife and i too had to step in....now for the last 12 yrs my daughter -in-law and i have shared a bed together.

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

ex-husband, step-son, and 1/2 brothers all out of the same man, and because of alcohol, and some skank from the bar, he doesn't know about the second 2 items. Curious as to what dad told him, before he left the house... i'm guessing that he was done, and to never come back again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous