Kristen Found Him Accidentally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked his magic prick, his breath quickened; I was turning him on big time. When I had him right where I wanted him, I squeezed his balls gently and got quickly out of bed. And put my dress back on.

'Where are you going Kristen, I need to finish?'

'Yes daddy I know you do, and I'm making sure its me you want to finish it with,' I said mischievously, and I hurried away knowing he would come after me, and he did, but he was too late and too slow, I was out before he could draw breath. I knew I had achieved my aim, he wanted me totally.

I went into our little annexe and John was still asleep, 'its a good job today is Saturday' I thought, 'I would have missed my work.' I went about my homely tasks, cleaning and other things, a bit of laundry, this and that. Then he staggered out of the bedroom, into the bathroom, I waited until he had finished, when he came out, I said, 'John we have to talk.'

'What about, I'm okay.' And off he went, got dressed and headed for the door.

I got on the sofa and had a good sleep, his dad had come to see me, but seeing I was asleep he left me alone. When I woke I had a shower did my hair and made myself up, 'someone is in for a surprise today,' I said naughtily to myself as I checked myself in the mirror, 'can he say no to me?' I thought, 'not a chance in hell.' I got out my sexiest underwear, a micro mini that looked like a wide belt, and the skimpiest top I had, stockings, suspenders, high backless heels, thong, no bra, this completed my seductive ensemble. Over that I put on my long coat, just until I got into his dad's house.

When I got in I couldn't find him so I made my way silently upstairs, he was in bed reading a book. I stepped in, and said.

'Put that book down daddy.' He looked up and gaped, and his jaw really bumped on his chest as I dropped my coat to the floor to reveal myself to him. He started to get out but I held up my hand and told him to stay where he was, he did, but his bugged eyes stayed glued onto me, this was the effect I was looking for. There wouldn't be many men around who could withstand what he was facing right now; I knew that with a growing and assertive confidence.

I sashayed my way to his bed and he slid down onto his back goggled eyed at me.

'Do you love me daddy?' I asked him.

'Come here Kristen and I'll show you whether I do or not.' He blathered.

'No daddy, I asked you a question, do you love me, do you love your baby girl daddy?' I was teasing him awfully.

'Yes baby I love you, even more than I did yesterday.' He gasped. I unzipped my skirt, pushed it down along with my thong as I turned my back to him to let him view my tight rounded ass. Then I kicked them off, all the while keeping my eyes locked on his. My top followed, I chucked my heels away and slowly and as felinely as I could I slid onto the bed and pulled the covers of him, it revealed a very impressive hard on, and it was for me and me alone!

I straddled his left thigh picked up his full taut balls in my left, and took his prick in my right. Then I began to stroke him softly and gently, my eyes holding him in place. He groaned in utter appreciation.

Then he reached for me. 'No,' I instructed, 'stay right there.'

'Do you like your baby girl playing with you daddy?' I asked softly, his prick hard and solid in my grasp.

'Yes baby, I so do love it.' He moaned.

'You should love me too daddy, a daddy should always love his baby shouldn't he?'

'Yes yes Kristen and I always will baby.

'If you didn't then I would have to stop this daddy, do you want me to stop playing with your big hard cock daddy?' I teased.

'No, no, no baby don't stop, I love love love you baby,' was his strangled reply. I took his cock in my left and tickled the mushroom, poking my nail into his little pee hole, this really did make him squirm then. He was shuddering and trembling under my torturous touch, I really had him stone dead now.

'Would you like your sexy little baby daughter to kiss it daddy, hmmm?' I pouted at him dirtily. This brought his hips off the bed in a involuntary reaction.

'Oh Jesus Kristen yes please, kiss your daddy's cock baby please.'

'Is it my cock now daddy, does it belong to me, can I have it forever, so I can keep it always?' His hips humping my hand gave me an answer, but I wanted more.

'Don't you want your beautiful daughter to have your cock daddy?' I was forcing him to give into me.

'Yes yes yes Kristen,' he begged me, 'it's yours forever baby, take it, do what you want with it, but please baby please make me cum now.'

'Do you want to cum for me daddy, is that what you want, do you want me to make your cock jump and spit your cum out, hmmm daddy, just for me daddy is that what you really want?'

He bleated out gasping, 'Yes darling, yes, make your daddy cum just for you, and only for you?'

I lowered my head and licked the end of it, then I kissed it lovingly, it was a full kiss and I wrapped my mouth over it and working him up and down at the same time with my soft hand. He put his hands on my head and in my hair; I lifted my mouth of, and said. 'Put your hands under your pillows daddy, I am tying you down, so you are not to move, you're not able to, got it?' He did as I told him immediately. I returned to his huge hard on, it was like sticking a steel bar between my lips; I sucked on the head, tickled and squeezed his balls, and slid my soft hand up and down his shaft. I took as much of him in my mouth as I could and really sucked him hard, I clamped it in, my teeth doing the holding, my hand and mouth doing the irresistible damage. I felt him rising to the boil, I knew he was going to blow for me, his hips bounced, he went tight, stiff, his back arched off the bed and he blew, he exploded into my hot waiting mouth, I pulled back a bit and just kept his head in me while I sucked and swallowed all he spat out, it was so creamy, soft and slick, tasty and hot, wow was it hot!

I felt his whole body slowly relax under me, I had given him what I was hoping was the best blow job he had ever had. He didn't move, I sucked out the last drops of cum from his balls and savoured it, it was a gorgeous feeling knowing I had made him cum, me, I had made him cum for me. As he regained his breath I slid up to him, and kissed him, I slid my arm under him and captured his wrist; my leg wrapped over his and hooked him in. I was on top and I was staying on top. The feeling of control and power was so beautifully immense for me. I had never had this feeling and I loved it, it was so sexy and arousing, I felt an orgasm run through me as I continued kissing him, letting him suck my tongue into his mouth.

'Tell me you love me daddy, but only if you really mean it, and I don't want gratuitous answers.' I said to him as I lifted from him and gazed deep into his eyes, I would know if he lied to me.

'Oh Kristen of course I love you, I loved you before all this, and I love you completely, I really do darling, I love you, I love you, I love you.' He whispered, his lips still touching mine.

'Good,' I replied gently, 'because me and you are going to have a baby, I took my last contraceptive pill last night, I'm not taking anymore.' I said to him pointedly, if that didn't square him nothing would.

'But how can we,' he said, 'what about John, you are married to him?'

'We haven't had sex for more than 4 months daddy,' I told him, 'and when he comes back today, we are going to have a talk, I know what he will do dad, he will pack and go, I know he will, he has another woman already.' Now he was stunned, he had no idea this had gone so far, so fast and now so irretrievable. I heard the back gate bang, he was home, I jumped off my father in laws bed, donned my coat and went, but not before kissing him again, and saying, 'Daddy, you have to do some thinking of your own and make a decision, yes?'

'Yes baby, I do, but I know my decision already, and its you.' He kissed me hard then and I went feeling very happy with myself, and what I had achieved.

I followed him into the room, he was worse the wear from his drink but lucid.

'John,' I said, 'we are heading downhill here, and if you don't shape up it will all finish up in the divorce court.'

I thought to myself, 'hah that'll shake him.'

He turned around, looked at me and said. 'You can do what the fuck you like, I don't care I've had enough of you fucking arguing and moaning, I'll pack my bags and go, so piss off Kristen, okay!'

His answer floored me, I had really thought it would bring him round to my way of thinking, I really did want him to pull himself together, but I also knew my life was going to head in a different direction anyway. How wrong could I have been? I didn't know what to say, I was speechless, then he said.

'Anyway, I might as well tell you, I've met someone else and I'm moving in with her, she understands me and what I'm going through!'

That's when I found my voice. 'Understand what you are going through!' I laughed out loud. 'You are an absolute joke John, you have been drinking your head off for months, and doing nothing about it, you don't look for a job, you are turning into a worthless drunk, go to your woman, see if I care, but don't dare even think of coming back because the moment you walk out of that door, you are gone, history, okay!' I shouted.

'That's good enough for me you moaning cunt.' He yelled. And with that he packed and went, I just stood to the side and watched him go.

I had secretly wanted this, but it still came as a terrific shock, to be called that name, I hated that, and to be told it really was my fault, that all his troubles were my fault, was mind numbing.

I had to sit down, I watched John go into his dads with his bags and I waited. John came storming out and crashed out of the gate, he had actually gone, his dad had obviously put a flea in his ear.

He came in and sat down with me, 'this will be okay Kristen I promise you, get your things, you are moving in with me, right now.' He was telling me, I liked it, him telling me what to do, I felt protected, I leaned in and we kissed.

'I love you daddy.' I told him.

'And I love you too my darling beautiful daughter in law, or should I now say daughter?' And we laughed.

'Daughter in law, then daughter, later wife and mother, but you will always be my daddy, especially in bed!' I told him, as I forced him back into the sofa so I could get my pouting lips locked onto his, oh how I was loving it kissing him like this

I felt a huge relief wash over me, all my problems seemed to be over, I was safe, I was happy, and so contented, now I was surely in love with my husbands 45 year old dad. That night we celebrated our perfect union by going out to a posh restaurant and had a wonderful meal, a little too much wine, but it was a glorious night.

And he celebrated it too by taking my virgin ass. It shook me when he asked me if he could fuck me there, but as far as I was concerned what he wanted from me, he would get. He got me on my knees, used some of my baby oil, and told me to get ready, 'it'll hurt a bit honey, but just let it happen baby, try and relax,' he said. I tried, and spread my knees for him, lay my head on a pillow and grabbed the head board, I was going to do this, hell or high water.

He pushed, then pushed again, I felt the head pop in and my ass blast open, the pain was terrible, but I refused to move, 'easy Kristen, easy baby,' he whispered in my ear. He pushed some more and I had trouble keeping quiet, I clenched my teeth hard to stop myself from screaming out to him.

I didn't know how far in he was, but suddenly he stopped pushing, and told me, 'rest up honey stay still and let it happen, relax darling.' I did as he told me, I forced my muscles to give way, to settle, and soon I knew why he wanted to do it, I was starting to find having a hard prick up my ass was exhilarating.

'Oh daddy, I think I might get to like this, but please daddy be gentle with me, please? I said into my pillow.

'I will my sweet beautiful daughter, you really are and now always will be my forever love, I promise this to you my darling.' His words made me cry, to be loved like this was more than I had known, I had loved his son, but I hadn't loved him like this, and he hadn't loved me like this either.

His dad then took me, he started pushing and pulling his hot hard cock in and out of my lubricated ass, and I went with it, I loved the fabulous pain, the wonderful agony, I was beginning to feel that I couldn't get enough of it. The deed of what he was doing to my tight virgin ass was the dirtiest thing I had ever known, it was fantastic and then I had my first ever orgasm through my tortured backside. I stretched my hand under me and took his hot balls in my fingers and toyed with them, he reached under me and took my clit and nipples in turn until I shot more cum on him, then he rammed his prick so deep into me I collapsed and he shot his load filling me up like a plastic water carrier.

We ended up splayed out on the soaked bed like spiders, arms and legs pointing in all directions, his cock still fastened in my ass. He slowly pulled back and he slid out of my tattered hole, it felt empty and I missed him being in me up there. I managed to turn over, we looked into each others limpid eyes and giggled, then laughed, we laughed long and loud, we were in love weren't we, we were allowed to do this, weren't we?

We slept late the next day, it was Sunday, so he had the day off too. He 69nd me that day, life was full of wonderful surprises, I came all over the place, and he poked his tongue into my still open ass, it was wonderful feeling him slide his tongue in and out of me, and I returned the favour, I didn't like it a lot to be honest, but Like I said, what he wants from me, he gets, end of!

But tomorrow we would both have to go back to work, him to his managerial job, me to cleaning my vegetables. As I got home at midday the phone rang, It was my old firm offering me my job back, I was ecstatic, they gave me a rise, and back I went. My daddy was over the moon, and that's when I hatched my plan to cover me having our baby.

I made it known when I returned to work that I had separated and was happily single, which wasn't in any way true, I was totally committed to my daddy. Soon offers were coming in to take me out, dinners, party's, walks, and cinema, all sorts of offers and from clients too. I accepted lots of them, but only after discussing it at home with my soon to be husband. And I never once let any of them near me sexually. Then 3 months later I announced to the world that 'I was with child!' Everyone wanted to know who was the father but I kept quiet, every man I had been out with all wondered who it could be because it certainly wasn't them. I worked my notice and flatly refused to name the father to avoid any embarrassment; I apologised to my firm for not being able to continue at work and left happily.

I gave birth to a wonderful son, and I am again pregnant, we married secretly, his name is on the birth certificate, and will be on the next, I am and we are deliriously happy, John my ex and my husbands son went all the way down, refusing all offers of help from his dad, and the last I heard he was living in squalor somewhere in another town, I feel sad about that but it was all down to him, he had me, he let me go because of drink.

12