Kristina & Kathy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Kevin, fuck that ass, baby, fuck me so hard."

"Kathy, oh Kathy..."

Kathy's ass clenched my cock like a fist, and after only a couple of minutes, my balls stiffened and another heavy load of cum began to surge into Kathy's body, making me cry out her name over and over. She writhed back and forth beneath me, pulling violently on her nipples as my cum splashed against the walls of her anus, and she came again, pulling me down on top of her, dislodging my cock in the process.

The sweat poured off my body and mixed with hers, and I felt like I was permanently stuck to Kathy. She was running her fingers through my hair, and her tits rose and fell against my head, causing large droplets of sweat to roll down to my skin. We couldn't have been more soaked had we gotten into the shower, and as I kissed her, I licked some of the sweat off her forehead and cheeks.

"Kevin," she whispered after several minutes of silence. "Kristina's in the room."