Kristina's Birthday

Story Info
Surprise party for Kristina.
2.1k words
3.86
9.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristina continued to watch the screen of her IPhone as she strolled slowly towards the front door of her parents' house. The doorbell had rung and it was undoubtedly the pizza delivery man bringing her order. It was 7 pm on her 22nd birthday and here she was housesitting for Mom and Dad. "How did I end up doing this on my birthday?" she wondered aloud irritably. She paused to take a deep breath and remind herself that a proper celebration had been postponed because of conflicting plans in everyone's schedules. "We'll celebrate at Aunt Jane's house in two more weeks," she thought as she opened the door.

Kristina looked up from her IPhone long enough to pay the delivery man, refuse the receipt, take the pizza and shut the door. He was a lean, scruffy, rough-looking fellow, not at all to her liking, which made her turn away from the interaction all the more swiftly. When she had shut the door and looked back at her phone she let out a sigh of irritation. Her friend Loni had backed out of coming over for the evening. "Great, so the only company I'll have all evening was the skanky pizza guy and he just left."

She walked into the kitchen and set the pizza down on the table. Hunger was slowly evaporating in her though. Kristina started down the hall to wash up a bit before eating. On her way to the bathroom something made her pause and look at herself in the large hallway mirror. She was 5'2" had long full brown hair, dark brown eyes and very pale skin. The long loose t-shirt she was wearing concealed her slender figure and well-rounded medium breasts. For a moment she admired herself. "If I was having company I'd clean-up a little more," she thought, still disappointed at being alone on her birthday.

After a trip to the bathroom Kristina felt wonderfully refreshed and her appetite returned. She surprised herself by eating almost half of the pizza and then decided to see what was on TV. After making herself comfortable on the large soft couch she started flipping channels. Alas, it was one of those evenings when, in spite of feeling unexpectedly invigorated, Kristina was unable to entertain herself with anything on television.

A commercial break came on and she muted the sound, letting out a huff of exasperation. Suddenly it occurred to Kristina that she was distracted with something. She couldn't focus on the TV to be entertained because she kept having this weird feeling like her attention was being drawn away to something else. As the commercial break dragged on Kristina laid in the chair pondering her feelings. She became slowly aware of a strange sensation, or was it just a thought?

It was like a tingling or a warmth, but when she tried to identify it, it would vanish. This frustrated her for some minutes and part of her wanted to just brush it aside and go back to the TV. She struggled back and forth until she suddenly realized that the TV was still muted and the show she had been watching was nearly over. "How long have I been laying here like this?" she wondered out loud.

Without thinking any further she turned off the TV, stretched out on the couch and closed her eyes. "I hate this," she thought. It was really the crescendo of the disappointment for her. She hated being alone and unable to keep herself entertained. It was then that the elusive sensation came back to her stronger and definitely not just a thought. She sat up, startled, and looked at her reflection in the large, now dark, TV screen.

At first Kristina thought that her sudden alarm and movements would chase away the feeling, but this didn't happen. As she gazed at her reflection she became aware of a gentle, pleasant, warm tingling radiating from the top of her head, down her face and neck and dissipating over her shoulders. As Kristina focused in on the feeling a knot twisted in her stomach as she came to realize that this was totally new and she had no idea where it could be coming from. That other voice was still calling her to ignore it and go back to the TV, but it now lacked conviction. It was distant and fading.

Kristina was enthralled with the sensation working its way through her body. She decided, without really admitting it to herself that she would let it work and find out what it was and what if would do. The feeling was now getting stronger. It felt like an amorphous texture was gliding over her skin, yet nothing was visible around her. The feeling was sensual and seemed to send a warmth into her flesh that was pleasant and relaxing.

Kristina breathed a small sigh of pleasure and then became aware of a strange odor, elusive at first, as the touch had been. It was unlike anything Kristina had ever smelled before and she couldn't identify it at all. It was vaguely like fruit and sweat, which puzzled Kristina. But before she could think of getting up to find the source of the odor, she found that the radiating sensation had grown stronger and had worked its way down to her shoulders and arms.

It was almost like someone was massaging her flesh very skilfully, yet as before, nothing was visible to be causing this. The knot in Kristina's stomach had become a full on panic attack screaming that she should flee to find help, but Kristina now found that she actually enjoyed the panic like an adrenaline rush of anticipation ready to burst in her stomach. The thought now came that if the touching sensation continued in its downward course it would begin to caress her breasts.

She squirmed with anticipation and, as if the sensation had itself known her thoughts, it slipped down around her bosom and enveloped her round breasts. The feeling was now exciting her and she pinched her legs together as feelings of arousal began to swell in her loins. Kristina thought, "I wonder how this would feel if I took my shirt off?" So she took off her long t-shirt and then removed her sports bra.

The feeling did seem to improve as if her clothes had been some kind of an impediment. Kristina became even more aroused as she gazed at herself bare-breasted in the TV screen. Her nipples were harder and longer than she could ever remember them being. She felt the sensual warmth of her sex flush and reddened a little more thinking how embarrassed she would be if anyone saw her like this.

Suddenly Kristina gasped. Her eyes widened with shock and her mouth flew open. Her breasts were lifting up on her chest as if some invisible hands were picking them up. No impressions appeared on her skin to indicate what might be causing them to lift up in the air. It was as if a sheet of smooth cloth were wrapped around each one, gently lifting it into space.

Kristina's arousal was now more intense than ever in her life. Her panic at the apparent loss of control over her body now totally gave way to a rush of anticipation and adventure. Kristina was shocked to realize that her breasts were noticeably larger with the engorgement of her arousal. Her vagina was now soaking her panties and gaping open so wide she could hardly stand it. She couldn't bring herself to touch her own skin, but held her hands in the air just beside her breasts, as if she couldn't do anything.

As the massaging continued Kristina began to arch her back and moan. The couch had a reclining seat and foot rest and she now extended this and laid back. Her engorged breasts continued to move about on her chest as she arched her back. Her legs were now parted and a wet patch was clearly visible on her shorts.

Kristina reached down and peeled her shorts and panties off. The sensation swept over her whole body now caressing her tingling flesh. She parted her legs and began to gyrate and thrust her hips up and down. Her vagina was begging for attention, but she couldn't convince herself to use her hands. "Oh, I want something inside me," she said aloud between moans.

Kristina let out a small cry. An invisible force was prying apart her labia and opening her vagina up deeply. In her reflection on the TV screen she could see herself gaping open. Her clitoris was on fire as invisible forces massaged and stimulated it perfectly. Kristina arched her back and thrust her bare hips as high in the air as they would go. The sensation had totally enveloped every part of her body. Inside her vagina a force was pressing and vibrating everything. She could see her mons rising with the repeated invisible thrusts.

"I can't hold on. I have to cum," Kristina said aloud. But the sensation didn't let her finish. It seemed to know just how to tease her and work her to the very edge without letting her finish. "Oh, please, please!" Kristina called out as her arched up so high her head was upside down.

When she settled back trembling with convulsions she saw a man standing at the foot of the couch before her. It was the pizza delivery guy. He looked just as scruffy and ragged as before, but now he was naked with a very large erection. Kristina was too enraptured to be shocked or frightened, but she knew in the back of her mind that he was the kind of guy who would never get a second thought from her. Yet at that moment she was filled with an overwhelming desire for him to fill her vagina with his penis.

Without a word he obliged as if he had read her thoughts. As he knelt down in front of her she dropped the foot rest and wrapped her legs around him and together they pounded each other until Kristina thought they would break the couch. The man's hands and the caressing sensation began to merge into one electrifying, maddening feeling wrapping Kristina in waves of overwhelming pleasure. She alternately gripped him with her legs and kicked them out wide as his penis stuffed her soaking vagina. He kissed her lips, face and neck so passionately she started to beg him to climax inside of her. She didn't even know his name but he seemed to know just how to bring her to the edge and then back away.

There were two voices inside of Kristina's head. One was shouting for more. The other was shouting a terrified, "Stop! No! You idiot!" As Kristina felt she was nearing the edge the two voices seemed to merge into one continuous moan of agonized delight, until an image exploded in her mind and sent her finally over the edge. She envisioned her body swollen and pregnant giving birth to the pizza guy's baby.

They seemed to climax at the same moment. Kristina could feel the surprisingly forceful gushing and pulsing of the man's penis inside of her body as her own contractions bore down on it, milking out every last drop of semen. She felt her deep shaking orgasm pull her mind inside of her body to lose itself in every wonderful wave of ecstasy. Kristina felt herself floating on a sea of warmth and relaxation as her contractions slowly subsided. The sensation died down gently and she fell into a deep sleep.

Kristina didn't know what made her wake up. It felt like the pizza guy was calling her name in a dream, but when she awoke she was alone. She was lying peacefully on the couch and the foot rest back up. Her legs were opened and her arms were spread out on either side. She could feel the slowly drying wetness all over her loins as she looked at her reflection in the TV screen. "One hell of a show," she thought dizzily, still not fully awake.

"Was any of it real?" she asked aloud as she sat up in the chair and stretched. She turned her head to the right and noticed a piece of paper on the couch beside her. It was the receipt for the pizza, which she had declined when the pizza delivery man had offered it. Kristina got up, still puzzled and walked down the hallway to take a shower. She paused to look at her bare body in the mirror, sensuously stroking her flesh up and down. Kristina felt like she was floating in the middle of a vast mystery, perfectly happy and content. "Not such a bad birthday after all," she thought.