Kristy's Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kristy got to her door, she saw that her top was no longer on the door knob, and the lights were on. Jeff was home! Kristy swore, but she had to go inside. She unlocked the door and peeked in. She praised her luck when she realized Jeff was downstairs watching TV. When she closed the door, he yelled "hello," up to her and she answered back as she ran quickly up to their bedroom. She heard his footsteps coming up after her, so she quickly shucked off her shoes and socks, and was just about to go into the bathroom to start the shower when Jeff walked in.

"Hi sweetie... wow, you got undressed quick. I found your shirt out front, you didn't run topless did you."

"No don't be silly, I just wanted to get undressed in case you wanted me to get some more exercise before I shower. You know, I could use a really good work-out."

And that's exactly what she got.

12