Kya Submits to TheDarkCloud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,488 Followers

He rubbed his hand back and forth over my shaven skull, seemingly getting aroused at the feel of the stubble before moving off into a dark corner of the cellar and reappearing with a camera tripod and placing it so it focussed on where I was kneeling.

"Don't think you'll just be sitting there until it's time to go back to the Club, I've got plenty plans for you. Gonna make some use of you bitch, make a few films."

He disappeared upstairs again and returned minutes later leading a large Alsation dog behind him. I looked at it and at The Master and my heart jumped...

*

Back at the Club some hours later...

The place was packed and abuzz with anticipation. Those that had witnessed Black magic Girl's complete capitulation were more than eager to see if she and The Dark Cloud would make return appearances that night. They were not going to be disappointed.

The Dom led his latest conquest in on her hands and knees, naked, displaying all her new body art and her new extreme haircut. She had a leash linked to her collar and he dragged her behind him as he entered the Club. There was a collective gasp at the crass daubings painted on her body and at the state her formerly beautiful hair was now in. But mainly a hushed silence as the brooding man strolled deeper into the building with his prize in tow. He stopped at a booth where two blondes were in the middle of tormenting a busty brunette.

Kya's destination was a large booth at the side of the main hall of the Club currently occupies by three people. One of these was Jennifer a hot thirty something dancer. She was Latino and had a smoking hot body. Her perfect body right then though was being thoroughly used and abused. Stripped and whipped with a variety of canes, floggers, whips, crops, and any other object you could thing of to strike a slave with. Doing the striking were two twin sisters, Taylor and Lindsay, they were young (19), blonde, stinking rich, mean and invariably trashily dressed and drunk.

"You like that Jennifer, don't you, you greasy fucking spic?"

Teased Lindsay as she laid off lashing her slave's ass with her riding crop for a moment to hiss maliciously in her slave's ear. Assailing Jennifer with her alcohol scented breath and slurred, vicious words. She and Taylor were dressed identically in white Basques, knickers and suspenders and white high heels. They were purposefully revelling in their trashiness and loving every minute of it. Taylor took a long swig from the whisky bottle she held and passed it to her sister.

"Let me at that greasy bitch, I'll make her squeal and scream!"

They stopped though when The Dark Cloud halted next to their booth and whistled. They spotted his newest slave and literally licked their lips. Kya had been involved with an argument with the blonde twins just last week, a nasty and spiteful war of words and insults had taken place and never been resolved. He tugged at Kya's collar so she was on her knees by his side as he addressed them.

"Got a present for you girls, my newest little wog to play with. You want her, she's yours, all you have to do is get over here and suck my cock and kiss my ass and I'll give her to you."

That brought the girls to a halt and as they stood looking between first him then his bald captive they completely forgot about Jennifer, leaving her desperate for the sweet punishment they had been handing out seconds earlier. No-one had done anything with the twins since they had swanned in months ago like they owned the place. Everyone knew they were filthy rich so no one crossed them much. It was hard to believe they would do anything for a man, far less someone even more hated in the Club then them. Still, they were clearly seriously considering it, they were vicious, vindictive little bitches and the draw of dominating Kya was clearly high to them. After a long minute Taylor answered.

"OK asshole we can do that, but only on the condition that once we're done you fuck off home and leave the nigger in our care and we can do whatever we want with her."

"Ok but I want that old piece of Spic shit you've got hanging up there to keep me company once you bitches are done. And whoever's on my cock gets a load on their face, right?"

They weren't too pleased with that and had an argument between them as to who would do it but eventually The Dark Cloud tied Kya's leash to a nearby pole and dropped his trousers and allowed Lindsay to get on her knees behind him, part his ass cheeks and beging to tongue his asshole while her twin sister dropped to her knees before him and gulped down his dick. He had a huge cheesy grin as these nubile sluts did him at both ends with their mouths. Lindsay, in particular, soon got into her task and was shoving her tongue well inside his anus and it was that that set him off, his dick erupting it's first load in Taylor's surprised mouth before her pulled it out and then sprayed the next few burst all over her face, mussing up her dark eyeliner even more. Wiping the cum from her face Taylor took a large swig of booze before address him again.

"Alright asshole hope you enjoyed it. You can cut that cunt down and get out of here. Leave the keys to this bitch though."

He did just that, groping a squirming Jennifer as he did so. Just as he was leaving though the twins blocked his way for a moment.

"Just keep in mind though that we will get you one day and when we do you're going to wish you hadn't asked us to do that. OK?"

He smirked and left, leaving Kya with two nasty young Dommes that had gone to extreme lengths to acquire her.

"Lindsay. Get the strap ons out. The monster ones. I feel like roasting this nigger for what we just had to do."

Minutes later both blondes were sporting large, white strap on dildo' and had Kya on her hands and knees between them ready for a good, old fashioned hole stretching...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,488 Followers
12