All Comments on 'Kyle Ch. 07'

by jdylanh9

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'm new to this story so I went back and read it from first to last. First of all, Kyle is a total dickwad. He isn't willing to give Levi what he needs but takes all that is offered, saying he loves Levi. He also insists on being in charge of the whole threesome, and poor Dave is so innocent he just lets them use him. I hope Levi wisens up and realizes he could do much better than Kyle.

seeker71seeker71over 12 years ago
Oh my...

...that was equally as hot as the other chapters, there is not a chance you could disappoint. I only wonder how Kyle will handle this new aspect of their relationship since it was not something he was particularly drawn to. Levi is satisfied with the turn of events, but Kyle may still reject this becoming a regular occurence. Thank you for writing and sharing such intimate details of your first love.

Peace and joy,

Shell

jdylanh9jdylanh9over 12 years agoAuthor
To All:

Thanks again for the comments. Seeker71, your kind words really motivate me to continue. I posted chapter 8 today so it should be approved within a week or so. Not to give too much away but chapter 8 is when everything begins to change.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous