Kyle, The Party Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle was uncertain what to do now, as he saw Sophia slowly walking over him. Kyle was feeling a lot of more comfortable around Sophia than anybody else in the room, because she seemed kinder and could understand the mental dilemma of Kyle. She placed her soft palm against his cheek and brushed off few hair strands falling over his head, "Kitty, don't worry, don't hesitate now. If you can gather up the courage this first time, you will always be who you are, and won't have to hide behind lies. Go on, start with Brandon, you know you want to."

Kyle was still wondering about it, but a tight slap on his butt from Sophia motivated him greatly to move forward. As he was walking trembling, he could feel all eyes on him, anticipating for the moment when Kyle will be on his knees sticking out his tongue to worship his own brother Brandon. As the moment came everyone gasped to see the eagerness in his eyes, as Kyle saw the throbbing long member sticking out in front of his face.

As Kyle leaned forward, closing his eyes to kiss the long throbbing cock for the first time in his life, Brandon placed his finger over Kyle's lips, "Kyle, you worthless dog. You haven't thanked Sophia for her effort and her kindness, have you?" As Kyle shook his head a little ashamed, Brandon slapped his face so hard that Kyle fell on the floor hard, "Crawl all the way like a dog you are and thank her first, before even considering coming back to me."

Sophia was sitting opposite to them, with a bright smirk on her lips; she chuckled when she heard what Brandon commanded the poor sissy to do. As Kyle turned around and started to crawl on the cold floor everyone was having a clear view of his naked bum down the hem of the short-skirt. Kyle looked up at Sophia and said blushing from the humiliation of being forced to crawl like a dog. He regretted not to thank the girl kindest to him, "Umn, sorry Sophia, I mean, thank you for what you have done and also for the dress."

Sophia again posed as the gentle lady in front of him; she stroked his hair and nodded, "its okay. I know it is hard for you right now to do everything the others are demanding. But consider it the last step in order to become a perfect sissy boy that you longed to be for so many years and you know that. Now go." She patted his head few times before pushing him off her legs.

Kyle once again crawled back kneeling in between Brandon's wide open legs. Brandon chuckled and let out a small moan on feeling the wet lips softly kissing the tip of his cock. Kelly leaned over and started to make out with Brandon, while pressing her proud erect nipples over Brandon's muscular chest. Brandon with one hand pushed Kyle's head deep making him also gag on his long cock while his other hand slipped inside Kelly's shirt started to fondle the round shapely tits.

Julia took out a 9" strap on from her bag and smiled at Sophia, tossing over the strap on to her. Sophia caught it in air and giggled at Matt while wearing it on her waist, "Looks like you are gonna have to wait to pump inside her, Matt". Julia smiled and stripped out of her skirt and top and bend over, her face in front of Matt and her butt exposing itself to Sophia. Julia slowly started to wiggle her butt in excitement of getting the huge strap-on inside her holes.

Matt smiled and grabbed Julia's boobs in his hand and started to squeeze it slowly, while making out with her wildly, "I don't mind waiting, more the wait, better the reward." Sophia leaned over and spat on her fingers, before she started to finger Julia, her saliva acting as the lubricant. Julia let out a small soft moan; being a little masochistic she loved the idea of getting violated. But she also enjoys tormenting people weaker than her. Sophia grinned and pushed the thick tip of the strap-on inside Julia's cunt and smacked her butt cheek with her palm.

In the meantime Brandon slowly pulled the top of Kelly, stripping her above waist, his hands slowly circling around her nipples, fingers teasing the erect nipples at times. Kelly was all sweaty and sexually frustrated to get her teased like that, she slowly reached her crotch and started to rub it over her clothes and moaned. Kyle was doing his best to please his big brother, sucking on the thick long shaft up and down, gradually increasing his speed, he could almost feel the dick throbbing inside his mouth.

Kelly smiled and leaped on Brandon's lap, her legs straddling his waist as she leaned her head a little backward, feeling Brandon squeezing her tits harder than before, she moaned out, "Brandon, after you fill up your faggot sissy brother's mouth with your hot juicy cum, you will have few minutes to charge up while Kitty's tongue will pleasure me, then I will ride your cock, honey."

Kyle moaned with the cock inside his mouth as he heard what awaits him in the near future. He continued to suck on the long cock inside his mouth till he felt Brandon forcing his head against his cock deeply and spoke, "Get you silly sissy mouth ready bitch. But remember, savor all the drops of cum inside your mouth, don't swallow even a single drop without permission. Got it?" Kyle couldn't even reply or even nod before he felt the long cock shaft squirting streams of semen inside his mouth. Kyle remembered the command so he suppressed the urge to swallow down the salty sticky fluid along his throat.

Brandon patted Kyle's head a couple of times before turning all commanding again, "Crawl to the kitchen and bring one empty bowl, bitch." Kyle didn't even need to be told twice as he started to crawl to the kitchen. When he brought the bowl back, the bowl resting on his back, everyone giggled at him. Kyle thought that the main source of their giggle was the bowl resting over his back, but actually they giggled to see the obvious discomfort of Kyle to keep his mouth shut, holding all the cum inside his mouth. But the next order was even more terrifying, "Put the bowl on the floor and spit out the juice in it."

Kyle felt everyone was looking at him. Kelly and Brandon were staring at him while kissing themselves. Julia and Matt was looking into his eyes and his blushing face while Matt was squeezing Julia and Sophia while fucking Julia's cunt mercilessly turned her head back to see Kyle. Kyle faltered over it for a while before reluctantly putting the bowl down over the floor and spitting out cum bending down. He felt so humiliated that he couldn't even look at them in the eye, but his masochistic body was enjoying every moment of it. Humiliation was turning his little dick on and no one missed his dual feelings.

Kelly smiled and broke the silence of the room first, "Kitty come on and lick me to the orgasm I deserve. Make it fast; I don't want Brandon to wait for a long time you know." Kyle waited for a while looking at the duo. Brandon sitting on the sofa, panting while recovering from the orgasm and Kelly was sitting in between Brandon's legs, her hips just a little above Brandon's cock. Kyle saw Kelly slipping her hand inside the waistband of her jeans, pulling them down her long leg along with her thong. She pressed, "Come on, you little bitch, hurry up and dump your tongue inside my pussy. Actually you DON'T DESERVE my cunt, so think of it as a great prize and worship me properly."

Sophia slowly pulled down her jeans and re-attached the strap-on on her waist and smiled at Matt, "Your girl friend is so slutty Matt. I can't help." She yanked Julia's head backward grabbing her by her hair and took out the strap-on from Julia's cunt. "Nor that I want to be gentle. And let's rip her asshole wide open." Matt grinned and looked at Julia in the eye. No wonder, she wanted it rough, she is just like a little slut currently her position a little higher than latest member of the group, Kyle, their new party bitch.

Kyle slowly crawled to his brother and Kelly. He could see that Brandon and Kelly are again making out wildly as Kelly wiggled her butt a little. Kyle realized the message; Kelly wants him to hurry up. As he positioned himself, kneeling in between Brandon's legs again, while stretching his neck so that his face and her butt came to same height, Kelly out of clear blue sky suddenly pulled Kyle's face pushing it roughly against her sex. Kyle groaned a little as he stick out his tongue starting to caress Kelly's cunt, but the position made his nose sticking inside her butt crack.

Kelly burst out in laughter as she felt their new Kitty pressing his nose up against her butt-crack while licking her cunt. "Wow, Brandy, your brother is a real bitch. I mean look, he got his nose up my ass and God, he is fucking horny, I bet he loves to sniff people's butt like a real street dog." She reached her hands backward and spread apart her butt cheeks, so that his nose started to touch her smelly asshole directly. "Go on puppy, take a good long sniff, the only air you are gonna get now will be contaminated with the lovely smell of my ass, which you love so much. And if I sense you stopped licking to inhale through your mouth, believe me, I will spank your dick so hard, you would wish you were born as a girl."

Kyle closed his eyes in shame and started to lick Kelly's pussy lips slowly, running his tongue all over her sex. With each sniff to inhale air, the strong aroma of Kelly's asshole was hitting him hard but he was too afraid to piss these guys after all Sophia did tell him this is all part of an initiation. He was a little skeptical if this is initiation then what will happen after he becomes a true party bitch? However this was not the time to question, he slowly prodded her pussy with his tongue. The pussy lips felt so soft and warm around his lips his virgin curiosity convinced him to tongue fuck her slowly.

Matt was playing with Julia's nipples anyway he liked, sometimes pulling them away for her boobs, sometimes, pressing them against his fingers tightly and occasionally giving tight squeeze on her tits. Matt whispered something in Julia's ears and Julia nodded with a little hint of embarrassment. She tried to mumble out something interrupted by a harsh kiss on her lips; Matt used his tongue to pry her lips open, rubbing his tongue all over her. Slowly Matt descended his lips slowly from her face along her soft tender neck finally approaching her nipples.

Sophia with a beam on her face took out a napkin from her purse when she saw Matt sucking on Julia's boobs while fondling them slowly. Sophia rubbed the strap-on with her napkin to dry it up. She then started to rub the napkin over Julia's asshole as well, Julia also sensed what Sophia's intended to do, and still she cried back, "What the fuck are you doing? Please just insert it inside." For a previous party bitch, this was an offense which Sophia had no intention to ignore. She quickly placed a strong kick in between her legs, right on the pink pussy lips to shut up Julia.

Matt grinned and slowly began to bite Julia's erect nipples to remind her who was the boss inside the room, anybody except Julia and Kyle. As Julia whined a small mumble and positioned herself still the last hint of protest erased from her body, Sophia yanked Julia's head by her hair again and started to explain, "Well, you see whore it's been a long time since you lost your anal virginity and so I think you can endure this strap-on without any lube. So I dried you up and the little strap-on tip. Relax and you will enjoy this honey."

Matt stroked his rock hard cock few times; before he slowly raised himself up, his lips locked against Julia's and his hands were mercilessly squeezing and abusing her tits. He could feel the way she trembled in pain when Sophia inserted the thick long strap-on inside her butt-hole in one swift motion. Julia's dried up anal walls tried to clench them to push out the strap-on by pure reflex hurting her even more than before. Sophia reached Julia's sore cunt lips and began to play with them by her fingers, "Well well, looks like the slut is enjoying this way too much. She is even dripping her filthy juice on the floor. No problem Kyle can lick the floor clean."

Kyle on the other hand was having a rough time pleasuring Kelly. He felt her orgasm was approaching, but the smell of her ass almost made him numb. He wanted to lick her faster, running his tongue around her clitoris in circles, slowly toying with her vagina, but he felt a little tired. Kelly signaled Brandon to do something and soon Kyle felt a strong sharp pain on his balls as Brandon kicked his sissy brother in between his legs hard, "Hurry up, I can't wait much longer for you to finish." Kyle groaned in pain and nodded helplessly.

The kick motivated Kyle a lot to work his tongue on Kelly's sex faster than before. Soon his tongue got coated in girly juice while bringing Kelly to her orgasm. He knew beforehand that Kelly will torture him a little bit before letting him go and so she did. She placed her hands at the back of Kyle's head and pushed his face deep against her butt, practically cutting off his air as she humped her face till she reached her pleasure.

Just on reaching orgasm, her grip on Kyle's hair got tighten, her toes all curled up and she stretched out her legs wider accompanied with a loud girly squeal of pleasure. But even after she climaxed, Kyle didn't loosen her grip on Kyle's head and he started to panic as he was almost devoid of any air. He tried to push her butt away from his face with his weak trembling hands, but she proved to be stronger as they all laughed at his futile effort. Her moist dripping pussy lips touching his lips as if mocking him, reminding him of something who's real pleasure Kyle will never get in his sissy life.

All of a sudden he realized what was expected from him. Kyle started to kiss the pussy in front of his lips gently, as if he was grateful to get the honor of licking it at the same time he did his best to sniff her butthole like she mentioned before, daring not to breathe in through his mouth without permission from Kyle. Kyle laughed out loudly to hear the blubbering sound coming from beneath. She became aware of the fact that Kyle's ego was totally sabotaged and she felt a joy of satisfaction. She took pity on him and pushed his face away from her butt as a reward, "Hope you realize your position, mutt."

Kyle blushed and nodded he hoped that he would get a small break after that but he heard one stern voice, it was Sophia's voice, surpassing the sound of Julia's constant scream as Sophia was fucking her asshole brutally, "Kitty, don't idle your time away. I want you to crawl towards us and first lick clean the pussy juice off the floor for which this slut is responsible." She paused and smacked her right palm against Julia's sore cunt lips. Hearing her scream made Sophia glee a little then she continued, "Then Kitty, you will wait on all your fours and make sure to stick your tongue out and pant like a dog until we tell you that we are ready."

Apparently she was kindest to Kyle but Kyle was able to sense that Sophia was the most dominant girl among all of them present in the room. He realized pissing her off would be a grave mistake; he quickly crawled his way to reach all three of them. He couldn't help but started to cry a little at the idea of licking off the floor clean. But he found his masochistic body enjoying this degradation more than ever as tip of his tongue touched on the juice drops on the floor. He could feel his cock throbbing under his skirt as his tongue swept through the droplets along the floor.

Sophia spat on Julia's back showing a sharp disrespect towards her as she pulled the strap-on out of her aching asshole. She tossed the strap-on to the ground and jumped over the Sofa's backrest. She smiled as gently straddled Matt's head with her naked legs. She patted Matt's head, "Come on Matt, worship the cunt of that woman, who treated your girl like the piece of slut she is deep inside her soul. You know you want to and so do I."

Julia was panting for breath for a while, she felt his asshole almost bleeding from the pain Sophia inflicted upon her. "Damn, cunt she should have used a lube." She thought, while positioning her for the next event. She buried her face in between Matt's muscular legs to worship his throbbing manhood by her own mouth. She parted her legs and pointed at Kyle, "Hey you little sissy, come here at once and lie on the floor on your ass and I want your chest to support my ass while I am squatting down to please Matt. And you are not worthy to touch his manhood but as soon as I tell you to, I want to crawl as fast as you can and open up your mouth to accept his cum inside your faggot mouth."

Kyle obediently followed her instructions. He lied on the cold floor on his bare ass and saw the view that made his sissy cock throb with lust but he can never have it the way his cock wanted to. He saw Julia slowly rotating her waist in dance moves, her crotch clearly lying above his face. He not only resisted the urge to jump on her and push his little manhood right through the open lips of her cunt but also allowed her to rest her ass while she was squatting down in between Matt's legs. "Worship my cunt, you dog. And even if you made me orgasm quickly don't think of it as your skill but remember the hour long fucking Sophia gave me without permission to cum."

Kyle blushed to even visualize the position of Matt, Sophia, Julia and lastly he himself. It looked like a porn orgy part where he was the common bitch. His fantasy when met with the real life the reality shook his fantasy kingdom heavily. It was catastrophic considering his mental stability. But because of the cunning way Sophia guided his little soul to this degradation comforted him even a little in this world. He found himself sticking out his tongue and slowly licking off the damp moistness formed around Julia's vagina. Julia responded with a soft moan but she harshly pushed her damp pussy lips against Kyle's face.

There prevailed a highly sexual aroma inside the house with Brandon letting his girl friend Kelly ride his large cock while he was placing kisses all over her face and sometimes around her neck letting his hands roam around her boobs in their own free will accompanied with both of their moans time to time. At a distance from the duo there were all four of Sophia, Matt, Julia and Brandon's own brother, the young Kyle for whom the party became so special.

Sophia was grinding her moist cunt on Matt's inexperienced tongue so she took the duty to make herself cum on his face all by herself. She was occasionally slashing his pride verbally, "No guy small or big without a worthy tongue can even dream of getting their cock inside me, anywhere. You should be ashamed for I see new Kyle is more worthy considering his eagerness to worship a lady in the proper way." After a while of meaningless face humping as she felt the thrill in her body to abuse another boy who currently was trying his best with his tongue to please her cunt, she whispered in his ears, "Maybe I will allow Kyle to fuck me, but not you."

Matt knew what Sophia was telling was purely to full fill her sadistic needs and she didn't mean it for she knows pretty well that Matt can satisfy a woman in bed or else he couldn't have been the only boy friend of slut Julia for few years without any break. Matt was glad that at least he was provided with an open view of Sophia's moist cunt, the cutest black girl in their college whom everyone craves to have but no one succeeded properly. On the other hand, his long member was being sucked on by Julia sensitively the way he loved it most. He grabbed on her head and began to fuck her face faster for he couldn't bear the painful and irritating blue-balls any longer than he should.

Julia moaned from the way Matt pushed her head deeper. She started to deep-throat him faster than before. She was almost chocking at the end of each deep thrust but she enjoyed the feelings of a big cock inside his mouth and there was also the satisfaction a girl feels inside her mind when she pleases her boy friend physically. But on the other hand she wasn't that kind or sensitive about Kyle. Kyle was using his tongue as best as he could as per the experienced he gained by pleasuring Kelly but Julia insisted him to speed up the process. When Julia thought he wasn't doing good enough she threw her hand backward and began to slap his 'special clitty' from over his skirt mercilessly.