Kyle, The Party Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle screamed in pain when Julia started to slap his dick with no feelings for him at all. But in between his screams Julia pushed her moist dripping cunt on his face forcing him to eat it like a hungry dog, lapping over it with lust. Julia now feeling the warmth in his licks chuckled, the slaps did motivate him a lot. She joked, "After all I am just forcing you to please me not to sniff my butt which a real dog like you should have done on his own free will." That comment left Kyle red-faced as he licked her cunt with full attention, his tongue trolling all over pussy lips and her clit. He sometimes pushed the tip of his tongue deep inside her cunt to drive her crazy with desire that should stimulate her orgasm faster.

As time passed by within short time the room was rocked with dual squeals from both Julia and Sophia as they reached their climax at the same time, a wild co-incidence. Sophia ran her fingers along Matt's curly hair before she jumped up from the sofa and walked her way to the restroom. She wanted to look all fresh before it's her Pinky's turn to please her in front of all audience. Julia now that she reached her orgasm lifted her ass a little from Kyle's chest motioning him to get out and wait for her to finish her job with Matt.

Matt upon hearing two consecutive moans from the girls as they climaxed was ready to blow his load inside Julia's mouth. But as he closed his eyes just moments before from squirting out, Julia quickly took the cock out of his mouth and grabbed the surprised Kyle's head by his hair and pushed him down to the cock. Matt wasn't able to control himself or rather he chose not to as he kept on his urge to fill this boy's mouth with his hot sticky semen. At the precise moment when Matt began squirting inside, Kyle heard Brandon's voice giggling along with Kelly, "Same thing here, don't swallow and spit all the loads out on the bowl over there. It is there for some special need later on, maybe tonight or maybe not."

Kyle did as asked, he felt his humiliation was completed but soon he remember that Sophia is left for him to please. At the same moment the door flung open and Sophia said a little disappointed, "Damn, I didn't get the chance to see my Pinky's shame when he spat out Matt's hot load from his mouth." She paused and added, "Well, Pinky it is all you and me now. Hurry your ass here; you will have a long journey ahead."

Kyle looked at Sophia, standing in front of him shy of 6' by only 1". Sophia could see the way the throbbing in Kyle's little dick under his skirt while his eyes were gazing all over her black body covered by the jeans and top. She was almost perfect shaped and her auburn hair was falling over her cute face a smirk was prominent in her lips. She pulled down her jeans and slapped her own round tight butt cheek softly letting the smacking sound echo around the room. She giggled placing her hand over her mouth noticing the lust on all three boys' face in the room all of them looking at something they can't own ever. Sophia grinned at Kyle and ordered, "I will walk slowly from here to the chair beside the sofa during my walk I want you to hurry up crawling and lick my butt crack the whole time like a horny dog."

Sophia didn't give Kyle any chance to fight back as she slowly started to walk towards the chair as if she was performing a catwalk, her hips swaying from one side to another raising gasps in the room from both boys and jealous girls. When Sophia felt a soft breath on her butt-cheeks followed by a wet tongue wandering over the valley of her butt-crack she moans softly and began to walk faster.

She was amused at the idea of Kyle adjusting his crawling speed according to her, sometimes she walked faster around the room making him go faster as well and sometimes she pauses suddenly resulting in Kyle pushing his face tighter against her butt crack, his nose sensing her smell of her sex and butt. But nevertheless he never stopped licking her butthole which was appreciated by Sophia with small moans that escaped her lips.

After having enough fun this way and hammering down Kyle's pride by making him crawl around the entire room in his girly dress and licking her butt-crack from behind like a dog she walked her way to the chair and sat on it with a smile decorating her face. She was sweating with excitement as she pressed her nails lightly against her soft dark skin. Her nail slowly crawled over her skin to her crotch and began to play with her clit while Kyle positioned his tongue right under her nails like a pussy hungry dog though there is hardly anyone who would let a chance to kiss Sophia's pussy slip under their arm.

Kyle closed his eyes while his tongue started to scout all over Sophia's merchandise. After serving two white cunts and a black one, Kyle couldn't help but admire the black cunt a lot more for it was much sweeter and the scent was strong enough to keep Kyle under its spell. The soft shy moans escaping Sophia's tender lips were making everyone in the room pervert enough to picture her in their minds and their own fantasy kingdom. As Sophia gently began to stroke Kyle's blonde hair, his urge to please Sophia increased exponentially.

Kelly and Julia smirked when their eyes locked and both of them walked towards each other and threw their arms wrapping the other person. Matt and Brandon was more than amazed to see the girls slowly licking off their faces before getting down on their fours. Long before they dropped down on their fours their lips got locked while with one hand they began to fondle the other's tight round tits. They displayed their cunt and asshole blatantly showing them off, inviting the guys to have a piece of them.

Brandon and Matt gasped at the lewd exhibition from their girl friends who acts so modest out in public. They grinned holding their manhood in their hand stroking them slowly as they switched partners for the time being. Brandon moaned softly while pushing his cock tip slightly against Kyle's tight asshole but for Matt it wasn't such a thrill when he slides his aroused dick inside Julia's asshole for she was ravished by Sophia's large dildo. But the idea of switching girls and being able to fuck a new girl, alone was enough excitement for them.

Sophia's moans and her strong hand pushing Kyle's face tightly against her cunt were guiding Kyle to lick her in a fashion to pleasure her the most. She leaned her hand over the back-support of the chair and began to embarrass the licker straddled between her strong legs even more, "Go on, you miserable cunt-licker. You are just so pathetic that you cannot even lick a girl properly and able to fuck one is way out of the question." Just as she experienced with previous submissive boys she had met, with each verbal abuse Kyle's enthusiasm increased and Sophia didn't need to be told that his 'special clitty' was getting more 'wet' with each of those words.

The room was enchanted with the smell of sex and the soft moans escaping the people inside it. Sophia pushed Kyle's face deep against her cunt as she began to squirt her juice inside his mouth while panting for breath. Her hair messed up, lying still against her sweaty face; she brushed off her hair aside and walked away from the room as Kyle just lied on the floor tasting the juice of a black dominatrix made his dick even harder than before but the poor thing wasn't allowed to touch him without permission.

As time passed by Kyle's eyes captured the most erotic scene which he never thought he would be able to visualize even in his dreams. Matt, Brandon, Kelly and Julia were bringing each other to orgasm as the foursome contained traces of lesbianism and switching and teenage humping and moaning from excitement.

Sophia entered the room fully dressed; her eyes glistened up along with a smirk on her face as her eyes wondered around the room specially looking at the naked panting four and obviously the little cunt-lapper lying on the floor. When they saw Sophia dressed up, all but Kyle slipped inside the modesty of clothes.

Brandon walked up to his little naked brother and kicked him gently on the ass, "Go ahead brother drink up our semen from the bowl which you spat out earlier." Kyle moaned from the kick and began to humiliate himself further by not only sipping in the fluid like a dog sipping water but also he wasn't sipping just any liquid, it was cum.

Brandon joked looking at Kyle's hard-on, "Wow, looks like a slut is really enjoying the taste of a proper man. It's good to know...."

"That the slutty bitch knows her position." Julia interrupted Brandon, but she said it correct. After Kyle was finished drinking up the disgusting mixture Julia smiled, "But I think this time our new slut has earned an orgasm. Come on sissy go on chose someone among us whom you want to stroke you till you reach your girly orgasm as you know we can't allow you to touch yourself."

Kyle thought over the names of those present in the room and after a short time one name escaped out of his lips, "Sophia!" The room was shocked to see Kyle didn't choose his own brother to stroke him, after all the party began because of Kyle's affection towards Brandon. Sophia grinned for she knew what occurred, her black body and dominant personality was alone enough to steal Kyle's mind.

"Jump up on the stool then boy." Sophia stated grabbing a stool to the middle of the room and pointing to Kyle. When she read the dumb expression on his face she explained, "What? In order to stroke you, I need to bend down because of your little sissy height, but mistresses don't bend in front of a slave, it must be the slave, who compromise. And while cumming, I want you to announce it loud." Everyone in the room laughed because of the comic nature of the show planned by Sophia to put on next.

In no time Kyle stand on the stool as if it was a stage-play for him in front of everybody. Sophia grinned and began to stroke his little dick inside her two fingers. In order to excite him even more she said in a calm voice, "Oh, my dear boy. It is just so sad that you are so small. I bet you can't even fuck a rabbit with your dick it is just for show and something for other people to laugh at." She started stroking him faster, "But it gives you pleasure, so why don't you close your eyes and let go off your stress?"

Kyle didn't need to be told as his entire body was trembling from excitement as his orgasm crept through his balls and finally reached to his cock an instant before letting him enjoy the most intense orgasm he ever experienced till now. He said while gasping from breath in a soft tone under his moans, "I am cumming. I am cumming. I am.... Cum" he couldn't even finish the line before he felt it. Sophia placed his hand in front of Kyle's erect dick to stop the jets of semen. After shooting loads of cum, Kyle looked at everyone in the room, still panting from air. Yes, Sophia was right; he never experienced something like that before.

Sophia took her cum stricken palm in front of Kyle and began to rub the juice on his face, after she convinced herself that she had done enough, she smacked his naked butt gently. "Go to your room and sleep and don't you dare rub or wash your face clean."

Kyle obeyed her as he slipped inside his bed-sheet and closed his eyelids without freshening himself up. His long tired body didn't take much time before dozing off to dreamland.