Kyros-giolla Institute Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. I will be at your house in 15 minutes to pick up your questionnaire. Please be naked on your back porch when I come. Have your vibrator or dildo with you, but do not use it."

"What!?! I can't do that! What if the neighbors see?"

"Annis," said Etan sternly, "they won't see. Sit in a comfortable chair, drink some water or tea, and have your toys near enough to pick up without leaving your chair. That is your assignment. Do not wear a robe on the way out there. Walk out naked and prepare to walk inside naked after I leave. It would not have been so strenuous if you had not lied to me at the beginning of our conversation. Understand?"

"Sure," she said abashed and still hesitant. "Are you sure this is okay?"

"Yes. I am very sure. I will be there in 15 minutes." He hung up, leaving Annis open mouthed and nervous.

She ran into the bathroom, mopped the juices from between her legs as best she could, grabbed her vibrator, and ran outside. Then she realized she was still dressed and had nothing to drink. She ran into the kitchen, got a glass of water, and looked down at her robe. She sighed. Slowly, she undid the tie, slipped out of it, and draped it over the kitchen chair. Her dark fur, thick over her mons, was already wet again, but she had no time to think about that. She grabbed the questionnaire, dashed outside, and curled up in her deck chair, covering up as much as she could with her hair, the questionnaire, and squeezed-together legs. She let out a sigh as she looked for the neighbors and found no sign of them. She found out that she liked the feeling of the spring breeze on her skin, but couldn't quite enjoy it as she was waiting for Etan.

Then, she heard tires in the driveway. "Oh my god, what am I doing? What if he rapes me?" She started to panic, her eyes welled up with tears as she heard him unlatch the gate. She stared straight ahead, too nervous even to look at him.

"Hello, Annis." She couldn't say anything. The voice came from behind her; it was strong, reassuring. She was sure he was going to rape her then kill her. "Don't let your courage fail now, girl," said Etan. "Turn and look at me." She couldn't. A hand reached down and turned her face. To her surprise, she looked up at a man in a suit. He had glasses, a beard, and softly graying hair. "I am Mr. Etan Sharp. I won't hurt you in any way, alright? Are you okay?"

"Y-yes. I'm alright now. I've just - never done this before."

"Can I help you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Take a drink of water, Annis, and lean back. Relax as much as you can." She did what he told her. Her carefully arranged hair fell away from her breasts; embarrassed, she started to try to put it back. "Leave it where it is, Annis, naturally," said Etan. Do you feel a bit better now?"

"Yes. I have the questionnaire for you. Here it is," she said, reaching out to him with it in her hand.

"Thank you," he said, "but I want to first deal with your punishment."

The fear in her eyes came back. "What punishment? I thought this was my punishment."

"This is your punishment for the lie you told to Kayte yesterday on the phone. The act you will do out here is your punishment for the lie you told to me on the phone. How long it lasts is entirely up to you. I want you to cum out here. I will stand behind you with my hands on your shoulders, holding you back into the chair, reassuring you of my presence. When enough of your juices have seeped out of you to make five drops on the patio floor, you can give me your questionnaire. I will not move my hands unless you ask me to, understand? Nor will I move in front of you. You told me earlier you did want to cum. This is your only chance to do so today. Do you have any questions?"

"No, but I don't like this. I didn't say I wanted to cum like this."

"I don't like that you lied to me. If you do want to cum, it will have to be like this. If not, I can leave immediately, empty-handed. If you would like to continue your association with the Institute, you will do as I ask. Consider this not only a punishment, but also an interview. Just tell me now, and I will leave." Annis said nothing. After a few moments, Etan reached down and picked up her vibrator. "Open your legs now. Wide, please. And keep your eyes open until you cum. Then, if you like, you may close them."

She sighed and reached for the vibrator. Etan handed it to her and moved around behind her, placing one hand on each shoulder. She draped one foot on either side of the chair. It was the sort of deck chair that had slits in it, so she carefully positioned her pussy over a crack. She looked around for her pussy pad, but then realized - to her horror - that she had left it in her room.

"Etan? I don't have the pad I use to ease the intensity of the vibrator. Could I go get it?" She knew the answer before she finished asking the question.

"No, Annis. Continue please."

She shivered, nervous. She knew that two such orgasms in one day would be... intense. She had never done it before and her clit was already so sensitive. Regardless, those hands weren't moving until she came. She turned on her vibrator.

The soft buzz cut through the afternoon, followed quickly by Annis' moans and cries. Etan would not let her move from the chair, but kept her pulled back into it. Quickly, her eyes filled with tears, the vibrator rubbing every nerve raw. Her clitoris was purple and distended, straining against the onslaught on the vibrator. Then, through her tears and ringing ears, she heard Etan talking to her. "You're beautiful, Annis, glistening, soft. You are so pure and rough. Cum for me, baby, cum for me, big and wet. Spray out, cum, cum beautiful."

It was unexpected, and it helped. Suddenly, she came violently, jerking, crying, but... no drops on the patio. "You must keep going, Annis," said the reassuring voice from far away. All Annis knew was pleasure and pain, wave and wave of it. Sobbing, tears running sure down her face, she could only think to keep her hand pressed tight to her jerking clit. She gave no more thought to Etan or to neighbors. All she knew was her own sexual self, clamoring for release. "Annis," said the voice from far away, "breathe deeply, reach down, and pull the hood of your clitoris towards you, just for air." She did, obeying instinctively. As soon as this happened, her clit swelled, she screamed out, and suddenly, clear liquid came rushing out of her, peppering the ground. Still screaming, she held the vibrating metal, rough and hot, tight to her clit, unsheathed, eliciting wave after wave of cum. "Is it - is it - is it... enough? Now? Please?" she cried out, no longer able to be still, kicking out with her feet.

"Yes, Annis, you may stop now." Etan was happy at the outcome of the punishment. "But it will help if you use your fingers to bring your clitoris out of orgasm."

"I don't know... what... where am I?"

"You are in the back yard, cumming hard for me in public, as a punishment for lying," reminded Etan.

Annis started to cry and tried to cover herself up again. "I'm sorry. Please, take the packet and go. Please."

"My dear," started Etan, "you were amazing. Simply lovely. Will you look at me?"

Annis lifted her red eyes to face him. "Please go?"

"I will go soon enough," said Etan, crouching down next to her. "For now, I want you to have another drink of water, and take a few deep breaths."

She did, and then she smiled. "Thank you. I hope you have a nice afternoon."

"You to, Annis. We'll be in touch soon."

12